Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should the world be coming to an end, could you save it?

+7
danger
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
The Universe
Kallen Kozuki
Rise: The Game
Kilvas
Fondos Aquila
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Should the world be coming to an end, could you save it? Empty Should the world be coming to an end, could you save it?

Post by Fondos Aquila Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:33 am

Well, i know the question is ridiculous to begin with, but imagine that you had powers similar to your favorite video game characters, and you were in a similar situation. Assuming you had the bravery to fight yourself, what about the people around you(those who would be your group)? This isn't something you can do alone, not likely. I was watching the Soul Eater openings and endings, and it dawned upon me that their group of three was effective because they trusted one another. And as lame as it might sound, that's probably a big part of their strength. They don't have to go around second guessing one another. And I got to wondering; how many people can do that? Can you ever be willing to fully put your life into somebody else's hands? Can you trust someone enough to rely on their support in a fight where you could be killed? If so, who?

I know for a fact that I can trust MaSu(cuz he knows I would kick his ass if he let me die). And he could trust me, cuz I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I were the cause of his death. Other than that, I don't really think there's anyone else. Except maybe Lyle. Not sure why, but I feel I can trust Lyle should shit go down.

What of you guys?
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Grade : 7373
Charm : 206

Back to top Go down

Should the world be coming to an end, could you save it? Empty Re: Should the world be coming to an end, could you save it?

Post by Kilvas Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:42 am

Hmm....well I know I could trust Lyle. And I'm sure he'd trust me. I'd trust Zero and Yuyu too cuz siblings. Lol. But other than that...uhh, Masu? I dunno. D:
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17813
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Should the world be coming to an end, could you save it? Empty Re: Should the world be coming to an end, could you save it?

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:45 am

I know Desu and Lyle and I would have each others backs for sure if shit went down. I'd try protecting everyone else but if they didnt help and were just helped by me then thats fine since im 100% positive that i've got Desu and Lyle with me
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29911
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallen Kozuki Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:09 pm

Hmm I dunno depends on the situation but I trust Nesaan and Kitami others I don't know them well enough.
Kallen Kozuki
Kallen Kozuki
Exodus

Grade : 8709
Charm : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:55 pm

I got Tres and a room full of katanas, I wouldn't win but I sure as hell'd go down fighting.
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Grade : 8303
Charm : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:31 pm

Me, Masu, and Desu would be set to go I think. Give us some assault rifles and a baseball bat and we'll be right at home in the apocalypse.

But in seriousness. I think we'd be able to trust each other. All that playing in L4D has boosted up our trust in each other, despite Desu killing me for good that one time in Dead Air, and we're even able to think in a collective sense without having to use words.

Of course I'd have to be a wimp and force them to go to rescue Princess, cause I'm probably the only one that knows how to drive, though, the world will be falling apart, so I hardly think that cops will be checking them for licenses. If it were convenient, I would swing by and check on Roz and Len, cause I'm sure if we could keep them on leashes they'd be valuable assets to the team. I would have probably picked up Kiryn on the way to Masu and Desu, cause we'll need to repopulate the earth even though she probably wouldn't let any of us near her.

And we'd have to get Metal Rabbit too.

Oh. And we'd have to swing by Serene's house. Cause there's no laws, no anti gun hippies, and I promised myself that if conditions were right, I'd have to shoot Suzaku's testicles to holy hell.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21648
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallen Kozuki Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:46 pm

I like your version of the apocalypse Lyle - Rozen

quite a plan you got, what kind of a apocalypse is this?
Kallen Kozuki
Kallen Kozuki
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by danger Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:50 pm

Also, are we getting powers based on personality or something?

danger
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Grade : 5853
Charm : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:12 pm

I'm not sure that we should be talking about planning the apocalypse. We could be considered extremists and then the government would shut us down.
mellow
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallen Kozuki Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:32 pm

Lol I just meant is it zombies or stuff, plus people talk about the 2012 stuff all the time lolololololololol
Kallen Kozuki
Kallen Kozuki
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:54 pm

I would save the world if it were coming to an end, definitely. Lawful Good, that's me. If I had the power and authority to stop something I deem evil, I wouldn't sit in one place and do nothing.

The people I'd be willing to put my life into their hands are Wist, Fireman, Branded, Knife (not Waha Kife) and Song. Only people I can trust unconditionally.

Last edited by Nightmare on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nightmare
Nightmare
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Grade : 6442
Charm : 214

http://www.pingas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:05 pm

What about Waha Kife?

....Then again, he might be the one causing the end of the world.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:57 pm

Weird, I forgot about him. Though...Waha Kife is an evil god and he will definitely try to destroy the world. Knife is a Super Badass Steel Object.
Nightmare
Nightmare
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Grade : 6442

http://www.pingas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:04 pm

Hmm, well to be honest I would trust Lyle, Masu, Desu, Len and a couple others. A zombie apocalypse I think we'd be good.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12460

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by danger Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:01 am

Neutral Good alignment/views would drive me to attempt to save the world, but I've probably got too many issues to actually pull it off.

danger
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:51 am

if shit were to go down I only got 4 people I could count on that can watch my back decisively enough that we could go on surviving until we figure out how to stop it (other than destroying the world and making it uninhabitable).
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7861
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:10 pm

Actually, I think I would keep Kiba with me too. Despite issues with him, it would be fun to have him around.

He'd have his hands cuffed the entire time though. No weapons for him, he might shoot me in my ass while trying to kill a raving lunatic in front of us. Autoshotgun blasts to the back not FTW.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallen Kozuki Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:41 pm

Lol Autoshotguns LOL
Kallen Kozuki
Kallen Kozuki
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by danger Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:32 pm

Giriko wrote: I would have probably picked up Kiryn on the way to Masu and Desu, cause we'll need to repopulate the earth even though she probably wouldn't let any of us near her.

...I just reread the topic and noticed this line.

...Erm.

...Not quite sure how to react to that, though most of the scenarios I'm seeing involve violence. It's got some rather unfortunate implications.

danger
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:53 pm

I did wonder why you seemed to have had ignored that passage. XD

I have a theory that Kiryn could beat us up, so she'd be safe for sure.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danger Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:56 pm

I'm still a bit perplexed, though. You rationalize dragging me along with the fact that the world will need repopulating, but recognize the issue that I might not want to participate in such? Er... that doesn't come across quite right.

I'd probably be a fair bit more useful in a fight at any rate.

danger
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:58 pm

Well, It'd be nice to have you around anyway. We'd need smart people too.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danger Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:00 pm

Dibs on the powered armor that doesn't give away my gender.

danger
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:03 pm

Lool.

Well, I think I've officially scared off Kiryn.

Again. Lol.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danger Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:05 pm

Previous absences have been more of an "AUGH HOMEWORK" thing then a "well that's somewhat disturbing..." thing.

OH GOOD LORD I'M POTHOLING FORUM POSTS I need to get the hell off TVTropes...

danger
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next