Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...one more reason to move out of the country when I graduate...

+2
SHSL Gang Leader
danger
6 posters

Go down

...one more reason to move out of the country when I graduate... Empty ...one more reason to move out of the country when I graduate...

Post by danger Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:07 pm

http://gawker.com/5503592/new-hampshire-pol-anime-proves-we-should-have-nuked-japan-harder

...What is it with the USA, that we seem to have so many more jerks than all other countries put together?

I mean, seriously? What the hell?

danger
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Grade : 5853
Charm : 40

Back to top Go down

...one more reason to move out of the country when I graduate... Empty Re: ...one more reason to move out of the country when I graduate...

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:39 pm

If two nukes were dropped on Mr. Nick Levasseur...now THAT wouldn't be enough
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12678
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

...one more reason to move out of the country when I graduate... Empty Re: ...one more reason to move out of the country when I graduate...

Post by Rozencrutz Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:33 am

Not any biased opinions there is it?
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12460
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:52 am

He doesn't need nukes to his face. He need a Kameha Meyha wave critical hit to the nads.

I see this as one more reason to vote the dems out of office. The Republicans may be bigger hardasses, but at least they know to just keep their old incomprehending asses out of it.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21648
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:27 am

Also a nice dose of reality that there are a lot of voters who are already kinda angry at the Democrat party.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:35 pm

Nancy Pelosi's approval rating is at 11% I've heard.

Now, I'll put aside my right wing propaganda for a second. I disagree with Obama, but I really don't think he's a bad person. And he's really not THAT bad of a president. He just needs to act more professional, and focus on more important areas.

Nancy Pelosi, however, just needs to fall off a cliff and die. She just irradiates evil to me. And not the cool kind of evil. The kind of evil that goes into that new DS yugi-oh game where all the opponents summon their two strongest monsters in one turn and destroy all your monsters with some cheap trap combo that would never happen for you. Just utter sleazy cheap slimyness. It oozes out of her.

Was that off topic?
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:12 pm

Maybe just a tad bit also I should probably address my use of "kinda" and maybe make it "extrememely"
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:51 pm

Proving my theory that anyone, republican, democrat or Ralph Natter, that sticks their dick into the pudding known as politics is an asshole.
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Grade : 8303
Charm : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by danger Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:08 pm

Ehh, "democrat vs republican" and "ass vs decent person" are values completely independent of each other... there's also the question of how much sense he must have in order to post such a thing in a public forum, when he represents Japanese-Americans as much as any other group in the state. Great job genius.

danger
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:17 pm

This is why I love the internet. It really is the only free form of expression and media. It's pretty much it's own nation, a series of city-states, created of many individuals of all different colors, beliefs, sexual orientations, and trolling capabilities.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danger Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:23 pm

Yeah... I think the guy's main problem is that he doesn't realize that the GIFT relies on anonymity.

I guess it's a good thing that it wasn't posted on a more anonymous venue though, now people will have fewer illusions about their representatives' character...

danger
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:26 pm

Mufasa wrote:Nancy Pelosi's approval rating is at 11% I've heard.

Now, I'll put aside my right wing propaganda for a second. I disagree with Obama, but I really don't think he's a bad person. And he's really not THAT bad of a president. He just needs to act more professional, and focus on more important areas.

Nancy Pelosi, however, just needs to fall off a cliff and die. She just irradiates evil to me. And not the cool kind of evil. The kind of evil that goes into that new DS yugi-oh game where all the opponents summon their two strongest monsters in one turn and destroy all your monsters with some cheap trap combo that would never happen for you. Just utter sleazy cheap slimyness. It oozes out of her.

Was that off topic?
Is it sad that I can think of a list of people that applies to?
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Grade : 12648
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down