Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP?

+7
usogami
Saaya Agata
Rise: The Game
Rozencrutz
Kallen Kozuki
Toriko
Grunge Hamster
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP? Empty Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP?

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:42 am

I have never gotten past the character creation stage of an RP, but really that's cuz the ones I join are cursed to fail. Nevertheless I will not be detered! So here it is. A KHR RP of sorts. Basically, I got a very loose plan, and was hoping that those who join would be able to give this thing the nesccesary momentum. Right now I'm just looking for characters. You'll need name, age, Flame type(sky not earth), basic weapon, animal you'd like as a box weapon, and description. The basic setting is an Italian middle school and the surrounding town, where a next generation boss will choose the members of his family. Masu has declared himself boss, and the sky flame off limits unless you want to be brutally beaten for the duration of the RP. Also, you will not have your boxes and the final forms of your fighting style, until later in the RP, but pick your favorite animal and you'll probly get it. All characters eventually become allied to Masu in some way, but only the first/most active poster of each type will be chosen for guardian stautus, don't let that deter you though (however I call Thunder, and will post my guy later). Also I'm thinking of giving the guardians some kind of Cambio forma thing so if u get guardian status I may ask you to change your favorite animal, but will definitely put priorty on working around your choices. I strongly suggest taking a ring type personality test, but I also ask that if you see an open slot try to take it. Let's see what else? Oh yeah, let it be known that since this is Reborn any females will automatically be assigned kitchen duty, however we will let you win your fights on your own power. and any rain user who picks up a sword instantly gets attacked by walls I think that's about it. Any questions or comments, just tell me.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10058
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP? Empty Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP?

Post by Toriko Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:03 pm

Name: Washi Arashi
Flame: Storm
Weapon: 2 one handed repeater crossbows
Animal: Hawk
Description: White and black hair with blue eyes, usually wears a black suit normally except for school. He usually hangs around at the underground fights as a participator. Although with this as his hobby he keeps his grades at a good level so his school won't find out anything. If he has free time then he usually is in the mountains for relaxation.

Last edited by Zero Kiryu on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7839
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallen Kozuki Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:01 pm

I think I remember some others mentioning something about starting one of these. Also what auto kitchen duty for females, thats stupid.
Kallen Kozuki
Kallen Kozuki
Exodus

Grade : 8687
Charm : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:33 pm

I'm sorry, it was just an obligitory joke about the way the series treats females. One of the things we talked about was I think Hibari wanted to make his character a girl just so he could show Chrome(real one) how its done. Please don't avoid this RP/create only male characters, I'll try to make sure everyone takes girls in our family seriously or as seriously as we take anything on TC. Also what are "Hawk talons"?
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:57 pm

Here's a pic with them in ninja gaiden
Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP? Ninja-gaiden-ii-20080409002509450
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:11 pm

I might make a character for this, considering it would be pretty awesome.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12438
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:26 pm

Name: Ehno Formaggio
Flame:Sky Thunder
Weapon: Frying pan
Animal: Rooster
Description: While many of the boys around him have ambitions to join a strong Mafia family, Ehno's only ambition is to be great chef. Ehno is a weakling, but has the strange urge to always come to the defense of those in need, always with mixed results. He would be easy target for the tougher students, if not for that he never carries lunch money, and he keeps the bullies satisfied with delicious pasta.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:38 pm

oh yeah, james had an idea for a reborn RP. I like it (he just got it after reading this one) hes gonna post it after a bit
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29889
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:26 pm

By all means, build upon what I have. I could give him what I have worked out so far and have him as the experienced RP'er take over. I really hope this takes off, so let me know what to do.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:59 pm

Alright I feel like outlining what I had planned for this, hopefully James can glean some ideas from it and this thing can get off the groound that much faster.
Basically what I wanted to do was present the players with an original storyline w/ battles and have them react as they see fit. It requires some impromptu changes, but for the most part the story follows the general premise of Tsuna's life. Unfortunately this would involve a lot of NPCs, but it's not like I have much of a life, and I could always ask for help. I would have started by presenting Masu's character w/ a letter or something depending on his character telling him he's a boss. I'd present a Katekyo of sorts not nesccesarily Arcabaleno to guide him as he picks his guardians. Then I'd try to make up villians to get things started and get everyone in possesion of box weapons. After that I have the family presented with a succesion trial at the end of which their box weapons would be upgraded to "Legendary/Mythical Beasts" like a dragon or griffon depending on the original pet i.e. lizard → dragon, etc. That's the story so far. I have some loose ideas for villian abilities, and there can always be more arcs, even some daily life stuff if necessary. Also I doubt James would disagree if I asked all those who are joining to continue to submit their characters, because even if he changes the setup, everyone will have their basic framework ready to go. That's about it. Thanks.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:42 pm

i would definitely make a character for this. but since this would be my very first RP, i don't know how good i would be worry btw, for the kitchen duties, i would gladly clean the dishes and sweep the floor Very Happy
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 5617
Charm : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:58 pm

how we wait until the persona rp is done because most of the active rping people are doing that and TOV as well. 2 rps going at the same time is enough for the time being I think
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:00 pm

Noooooo! You can't do this to me! This must take off! You're the first one to submit your character. If you back out you've doomed me!
@Fuuka: this is my first RP too. Whenever I get interested in one, I can't join or it fails before I get to play. Even real life ones like D&D fall apart around me. You must join. Experience isn't needed. We don't need them! I will play all the other characters myself! RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHGGGG!!!!!!...... Aw who am I kidding?....*sits in the corner*
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:07 pm

I am more waiting for all the details to be stamped down.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12438
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:36 pm

Alright then heres the deal. I'm not going to give up. I'll wait about a week. During that time I'm asking that people continue to post characters if they're interested, and which of those would like to join but want to wait until the other RP's start to close. Then we can decide if we should put this thing on long/short term hold. During the week I'm going to take time to seriously work out story details and come up with specifics on those NPCs I mentioned. I also ask that James or Masu tell me what James's idea was, and I'd like to know if James plans on taking over fully or what. Thanks to everyone in advanced. I'm open to any general ideas btw.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:31 pm

I know I said a week but if i don't do a mid way check-up people will forget im even here so her goes. Quick update on the stories setting: its still in an italian town, but its 25 years in the future making Tsuna(who will not be in the rp) about 40, so most of our characters are about the age tsunas kids would be (14-16). Technology is better but no flying cars or teleporters or stuff, think more along the lines of laptop-phones and clean public transit for everyone. The mafia all have boxes, in fact i'm building the story around boxes. The arcabaleno are still babies, but the only one i've considered including is Verde. Verde would be coaxed into bein masu's katyekyo for research data, which would give a loose guide to the story but wouldn't come up w/ as many strange "training" daily lfe things as Reborn due to his selfish attitude. In a bit im going to start a new thread describing the NPCs. basic control of these characters will be distributed among players to keep things creative and prevent me from having to provide every other post.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:31 am

so, i guess ill just post my character for now....

Family name- Tsubaki
Given Name- Kouya
age- 16
weapons- pencils, needles, 2 short katanas, 1 long katana
comedic attack- after being hit hard, he will get up and turn towards the enemy, opening his eyes that sparkle with tears giving enemies the feeling of just kicking a stray adorable puppy into the road in the rain. kouya hopes that this will make enemies stop hitting him cause he does not like pain or at least distract them enough for him to shank them in the face.
animal- crane- will hopefully turn into a yuki-onna
personality- calm and happy. does not get mad....or atleast he hides it very well
hobbies- dramatic acting in everyday life (he watches too many dramas), dramas, putting people into debt, anime, games
etc.- born into a mid-high class family he learned at an early age that giving = recieving and thus learned how to recieve more from giving quickly. he is fairly greedy, with a weakness to cute animals, sweets, and figurines of his favorite characters. he can also be a bit paranoid at times, for example, he does not like being alone on a dark, empty path, cuz he equates this somhow wit either
a) zombies mob rushing at him
b) headless horsemen charging at him
c) harpy/demon diving at him with spear in hand
d) tree/tentacle rape
he knows a number of chants and such due to his paranoia, and will always carry pencils with him.

description- normally wears a black yukata with an image of a stylized river and lycoris blossoms in red. his hair is in black with a spot dyed red, and a long ponytail in the back
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6044
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:15 pm

Alright I like it. You know, you're probably going to have the most interesting character. I think I have a way to give you the Yuki-Onna. Snow flames from the game are Sky's Harmony and Zero-point desguised to form Immobilization attacks. Your character's receptive/greedy nature could put him in a type of Zero-point breakthrough combined with rains tranquilizing nature to turn what would have been a Siren/Mermaid box into a ice type box, Yuki-Onna. There could be other possibilties, let me know if u think of something.
And I ask anyone else who reads this stuff to leave comments/ hurry up and join.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:39 pm

Superbi Squalo wrote:Alright I like it. You know, you're probably going to have the most interesting character. I think I have a way to give you the Yuki-Onna. Snow flames from the game are Sky's Harmony and Zero-point desguised to form Immobilization attacks. Your character's receptive/greedy nature could put him in a type of Zero-point breakthrough combined with rains tranquilizing nature to turn what would have been a Siren/Mermaid box into a ice type box, Yuki-Onna. There could be other possibilties, let me know if u think of something.
And I ask anyone else who reads this stuff to leave comments/ hurry up and join.

Btw, snow flames already exist. Theres a snow guardian in the 3rd RPG.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:32 pm

Superbi Squalo wrote: ...Snow flames from the game... hurry up and join.

Parts you may have overlooked, lol.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Hey! I'm willing to join this! But it will have to wait untill my acc gets approved.

Tachi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:36 am

Cool. Flan would be happy to hear this XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:34 am

I think I approved the account last night, so he should be good to go.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21626
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:20 pm

Epic Sauce Im approved wink Now to get to work on my chara. I will post again once hes done, or ill edit this post
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5214
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:22 pm

Tachikawa Shikou wrote:Epic Sauce Im approved wink Now to get to work on my chara. I will post again once hes done, or ill edit this post
Make an intro topic in the introduction boards.

=D
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21626
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next