Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could.........(Massive Persona 3 Spoilers)

+2
The Universe
Rise: The Game
6 posters

Go down

If you could.........(Massive Persona 3 Spoilers) Empty If you could.........(Massive Persona 3 Spoilers)

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:49 am

As Minato, would you make it where you can get Akihiko killed instead of Shinjiro? The issue doesnt exist for hamuko, because if you open your legs for him he lives.(Lol)

But no matter what, shinji dies as minato. This is very terrible, as I love (yes, i truly do) Minato so much that I want to play as him, but it would be at the cost of Shinji's life, which makes me upset. The same character development and all that jazz is still there since hes supposed to be in an eternal coma from being shot up by Takaya for Ken, so hes still practically dead till he probably got morning wood in his sleep and was like "HRRRGGH HAMUKOOOOOOO" which made him jump up and look for her. (But she dies instantly so noooooooooooo)

But what if, there was a way to make Akihiko an Slink for minato, and if he's maxed, he decides he trusts you enough to handle the fullmoon shadow without him, and goes to look for Ken and Shinjiro since he knows whats up. If you pick for him to let you handle it without him, he arrives before takaya shoots Shinjiro, and akihiko goes down for Shinji and Ken instead of Shinjiro. But if you pick you'd prefer he stays, Akihiko stays and lives, but Shinjiro dies. It would work the same way, when akihiko dies Ken still cries over getting someone killed because of his personal vendeta and loathes himself and runs off (and then gets Kala Nemi) while Shinjiro mourns over akihiko like akihiko does for him, and Shinjiro gets a new persona.

I would do it, but probably only once, unless Shinjiro turned out to be tons better than akihiko in battle and i wanted to do a maniac mode PT, then i'd keep him. It would be interesting to see him cope with the Nyx shit that goes down and such. I dont even know WHAT exactly of akihiko im attatched to, but i have some sort of attatchment to him that makes me not wanna see him die off. Probably since he's been around since the beginning, it would make me uber sad.

Shinjiro would probably "mope" in his own angry special way saying something like "Aki knows it should have been me to die back there. That idiot" and stuff till he finally realizes he has to fufill his role to make up for akihiko being dead to help stop nyx. Also since he likes to be with koromaru alot, he could possibly spend time with him and explain what happened while feeding him and such since Koro-chan understands the team anyways. Then maybe he could possibly leave shaftville and get a 2nd persona too and not suck complete ass in battle. That would be nice.

So in the end: Yes, i would do it just to see the differences, but after that, probably not.
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29890
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

If you could.........(Massive Persona 3 Spoilers) Empty Re: If you could.........(Massive Persona 3 Spoilers)

Post by The Universe Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:53 am

I would just to see the differences as well.
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Grade : 8282
Charm : 6

Back to top Go down

If you could.........(Massive Persona 3 Spoilers) Empty Re: If you could.........(Massive Persona 3 Spoilers)

Post by Kallen Kozuki Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:07 am

I might do it but I like both of them so I would have a hard time picking between them.
Kallen Kozuki
Kallen Kozuki
Exodus

Grade : 8688
Charm : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:17 am

It'd be interesting to see the differences. But Aki doesn't really seem like the kind of guy who would die to me. I would feel like if Akihiko were there in the first place, he would have ran up and punched Takaya in the face instead.

Plus, Shinji knew he had to take the bullet, cause the pills were gonna eventually kill him anyway.

But I would still do it. I agree I think it would open up a lot of differences, and a chance to see a side of Shinjiro we hadn't before. I could just imagine him beating the shit out of Ryoji during the hot springs part, while Junpei decides it's best to flee for his life.

But here's something, kind of off topic, but that I always wondered about. When you go to Tartarus on the last day and fight Takaya, why is there no mention of Shinji or Chidori? I would imagine that Akihiko, Ken, and especially Junpei, would want to avenge Shinji/Chidori. I mean, they beat the crap outta Takaya, but I'd imagine Mitsuru holding Junpei back from killing him when he fell to the ground. Why didn't he? Did Junpei mellow out a bit? At the very least, I would have wanted Akihiko to kick him in the face and say: "That's for Shinji you bastard." And then as everyone's walking away have Ken piss on him or something.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21627
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:31 pm

i'd hate to see akihiko die but i would do it to see the difference of the story, and i would like to see how the SEES members cope with aki's death.
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 5618
Charm : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:37 pm

In P3P you can control characters, which would make akihiko on terms with Yosuke in terms of usefulness. In theory anyway, cause I dont has a PSP.
If this is true, I'd still let shinji die and keep aki.

Based on character and not battle utility, that's tough. Shinji is badass and Aki isn't. But I like them equally.

I'mma have to go with letting sleeping dogs lie. Sorry Shinjiro. BTW I took your stuff out of your room the day after and then sold it. Then I went singing karaeoke
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 8627
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down