Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHR RP NPC distribution

2 posters

Go down

KHR RP NPC distribution Empty KHR RP NPC distribution

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:09 pm

Right so the way I'm setting up the Reborn RP (i know james said he was gonna do it and as mod he can step in whenever, but imma keep workin thnx), theres a general storline w/ the players reacting to eachother and npcs, mostly in the form of describing their battles much like those in the manga. In this thread I will describe NPCs and discuss ways to tweak their personality/weapons/role/etc. After which players can take control of these characters in a semi scripted fashion. This alleviates my workload, streamilines posting, and prevents staleness from one guy doin all the acting. It also makes for a way to perform battles instead of just devoloping character relationships like what little of the bleach rp i read. One of the rules that might be needed is no picking the same flame typed npc as your character to prevent posting w/ yourself during a fight. I think that sums it up. in a few minutes I'll put down what I'm working on.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10059
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

KHR RP NPC distribution Empty Re: KHR RP NPC distribution

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:52 pm

First npc of the khr rp is the home tutor. I'd probably be in control of this one, but not sure if I'd do it right. It's Verde the thunder Arcabaleno. Verde from what I can tell would fit w/ my almost original story, the only problem is I haven't watched the filler episodes yet and am afraid of leaving out the small character details that would make it more realistic. Verde would be training the main character as a premise for obtaining research data on the MCs family's unique box weapons. He would mostly ignore actual tutoring opting instead to take notes on the MC and co.'s battles, some of which he may help instigate should the opprtunity arise. I believe this fits well w/ Verde's character, but like I said it's the little personality details I'm afraid of not capturing.
The next character is the first villian. I'm not being very original w/ the stories core framework i that it's someone who is disputing the MCs right to inheritance. The characters name is Otello (it means prosperous or something) Lorenzini, and is the MCs 2nd cousin of the same age. Otello has equal rights to succession as the mc, but was passed over for his bad attitude. The MCs family holds heavy influence in the manufacture of box weapons and other arms and provides much of the other families w/ their military might. Otello is greedy and profit driven and cares nothing for maintaining balance between the mafia families. He would sell whatever to whomever if it would line his pockets. He feels the family should develop bigger badder weapons regardless of danger or ethics. As a person he is very greedy and often impatient. He is of average height and has reddish spiky hair w/ slightly rounded features. He has a perpetual spiky toothed grin, which is quicly replaced w/ a cold glare when he doesn't get what he wants right away. His favorite word is "mine", and his catchphrase is "The world is mine!" (no space will continue)
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:57 pm

Otello's box weapon is a net that turns animal weapons to the sky-type and seizes control of them. it doesn't control those that are already sky-type. For his physical weapon he uses a scepter that shoots a grappling chain. Well that's the first one, comments please!
EDIT: No details yet but heres a quick rundown of Otto's team.
Sun- Sansone de la Rocha a half Italian half Mexican luchador. "Sansone" means of the sun/strong man
Storm/Thunder- Carmine & Triby Pasquadibisceglie, eleven year old twin assasins. Carmine means a shade of red and Trilby means sings with trills both are unisex names.
Rain- Johann Grimm, a german flute player. the name is a combo of Johann Goethe and the brothers Grimm, who are the best known tellers of the Pied Piper story.
Mist- Doctor Jim Brady, a scottish hypnotist, the real James Braid is considered the father of hypnotherapy.
Cloud- Great Sage Equaling Heaven aka "Sunny", based on Sun Wukong/Son Goku the Monkey King of Chinese myth.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:32 pm

Right. Here are the descriptions of the villians. Ive already picked their weapons, but I wont reveal them 'til I know whos playing who, to keep some things suprising.
Sansone- typical musclehead, Sansone is a great lucador turned assasin. He was constantly barred from leagues for his excesive brutality. His career finally came to an end when he killed the first and last opponent to defeat him in the ring, by sneaking up on him in his dressing room. Sansone is a man of few words, but is prone to fits of rage during which he cant stop yelling, often narrating his actions like a wrestling announcer. Sansone is 7ft tall and muscular his face is always covered by a mask. He wears a large trenchcoat and vedora but fights shirtless. His speech should be peppered w/Spanish.
Carmine & Trilby- prodigous 11 yr old assassins, they are a twin brother sister duo. Though they often berate eachother their teamworrk is seamless. They are very arrogant and quick to insult eachother and others. They have mid length brown hair and are indistinguishable except Carmine has red eyes and Trilbys are green. They wear matching black coats w/silver trimmings. Whoever plays them, try and act like arrogant brats.
Johann- A middle aged German man ragged blue and white motley clothing w/out the hat. Has a very tired and drained look about him. carries a simple tin flute. He is a washed out circus performer and an alcoholic. He carries himself w/ the melancholy of one who has been knocked down in life too many times. He is NOT emo, just a tired and bitter drunk. Whoever decides to play Johann can throw in a sad love story if they want.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:54 pm

Jim- An elderly Scottish doctor with thin gray hair and plenty of wrinkles. wears scruffy victorian clothing and a top hat. Is constantantly fiddling with a pocket watch, but even though he is a skilled hypnotist he doesnt actually wave it back and forth. His speech is erratic and strange, jumping from topic to topic asking personal questions, and making predictions and sound observations of the psyche and lives of people around him. His motivation for joining Otello is to study the minds of Mafioso and other criminals. Think creepy grave-digger meets psycho-analyst.
Sunny- is, for the most part a copy of Sun Wukong. Arrogant, playful, carefree, selfish, happy-go-lucky, but also just under the surface he has an utter contempt for anyone but himself. Dressed in brightly colored chinese robes and carries a large Bo staff capped w/ gold and a metal ring looped trough each side. Has short brown hair a young face and large monkey-like sideburns. If you know what the monkey king is like hes like that but even more of a jerk.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:08 am

Thinking of also including the MCs uncle as the previous boss. He'll pick the MC as successor and maybe be the one to gather the guardians. hell also be able to explain things that Verde otherwise wouldnt and in fact Verde seems more like a minivillain than a tutor the more i think about it. Im thinking generic jolly old man character but dont have a name yet.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:47 pm

Im going to change the bad guy alot to mak him much more of a challenage.

Name: Celso
Flame: Sky (Time)
Box Weapon: it is unknown to all because he never needed to use it.
Weapons:

He will sometimes use a rapier. He is very skilled and precise with it. He can inject large amount of flames into it without it melt or breaking. He has a spell around it to keep it invisible. He uses many spells for attacks. No one has ever laid a attack on him. Its said that he can make a living illusion. It does every thing a normal and acts on its own but listens to Celso. The illisions are said to only hold a fraction of his power and are made with a small piece of flame. However, even Hibari and Chrome cant see through it. Even with Deamon Spade active. Some people from within the family had stated time was slowed around them or had stopped. Other then that all is unknown about him.

Appearnce;

Celso:
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5215
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:39 pm

a bit too strong for first villain which is just to get our feet wet (im thinking of doing a few sets). its pretty good though so when its time to make the major long term villain ill keep this guys techniques on hand.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:43 pm

Well why dont we save him for the long term enemy who secertly behind everything. Hes like sky mare person (cant spell his name)He will own them and sence hes never really around they can fight the weaker versions. Ohh and I have my site up, so if you want you can bring the whole plot there and all the characters, the family and so one, but you would have to make a archobello.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5215
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:53 pm

i dont really want to move this thing. TCs really just a distraction from school for me. keeps me from stressing but not enough time for a major project.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:37 am

i need each of you guys to pick one, they wont be needed right away but i wanna start this week maybe even tommorow if possible. ill take the last villain that isn't picked and the uncle:

Name: Uncle Lorenzo
weapon: sky rifle
description: middle aged w/ greying spiky hair. MC's uncle and MC's mother's twin brother. his sisiter did not want to be involved in the family so he became the boss. after her death he began expanding the family's weapon's business to include other more peaceful inventions. he is reaching out to his nephew who grew up outside the mafia, in order to gain a successor who can help him with his redemption.
villains:
name:Sansone de la Rocha
box: sun mask(improves strength and allows ko'd person to keep moving)
description:typical musclehead, Sansone is a great lucador turned assasin. He was constantly barred from leagues for his excesive brutality. His career finally came to an end when he killed the first and last opponent to defeat him in the ring, by sneaking up on him in his dressing room. Sansone is a man of few words, but is prone to fits of rage during which he cant stop yelling, often narrating his actions like a wrestling announcer. Sansone is 7ft tall and muscular his face is always covered by a mask. He wears a large trenchcoat and vedora but fights shirtless. His speech should be peppered w/Spanish.

name:Carmine & Triby Pasquadibisceglie
box:storm stork(lance) and thunder tortoise(shield)
description:prodigous 11 yr old assassins, they are a twin brother sister duo. Though they often berate eachother their teamworrk is seamless. They are very arrogant and quick to insult eachother and others. They have mid length brown hair and are indistinguishable except Carmine has red eyes and Trilbys are green. They wear matching black coats w/silver trimmings. Whoever plays them, try and act like arrogant brats.

name:Johann Grimm
box:rain flute and rain rats
description: A middle aged German man ragged blue and white motley clothing w/out the hat. Has a very tired and drained look about him. carries a simple tin flute. He is a washed out circus performer and an alcoholic. He carries himself w/ the melancholy of one who has been knocked down in life too many times. He is NOT emo, just a tired and bitter drunk. Whoever decides to play Johann can throw in a sad love story if they want

name:Doctor Jim Brady
box: mist pendelum (illusions of ones greatest fears)
description:An elderly Scottish doctor with thin gray hair and plenty of wrinkles. wears scruffy victorian clothing and a top hat. Is constantantly fiddling with a pocket watch, but even though he is a skilled hypnotist he doesnt actually wave it back and forth. His speech is erratic and strange, jumping from topic to topic asking personal questions, and making predictions and sound observations of the psyche and lives of people around him. His motivation for joining Otello is to study the minds of Mafioso and other criminals. Think creepy grave-digger meets psycho-analyst.

name: Otello
box: sky scepter w/ grappling hook (steals non sky weapons)
description: MC's cousin who fights over succecsion rights. Otello is greedy and profit driven and cares nothing for maintaining balance between the mafia families.He would sell whatever to whomever if it would line his pockets. He feels the family should develop bigger badder weapons regardless of danger or ethics. As a person he is very greedy and often impatient. He is of average height and has reddish spiky hair w/ slightly rounded features. He has a perpetual spiky toothed grin, which is quicly replaced w/ a cold glare when he doesn't get what he wants right away. His favorite word is "mine", and his catchphrase is "The world is mine!"

name:Great Sage Equaling Heaven aka "Sunny"
box: cloud monkeys(multiply) and metal extending bo staff
description:for the most part a copy of Sun Wukong. Arrogant, playful, carefree, selfish, happy-go-lucky, but also just under the surface he has an utter contempt for anyone but himself. Dressed in brightly colored chinese robes and carries a large Bo staff capped w/ gold and a metal ring looped trough each side. Has short brown hair a young face and large monkey-like sideburns. If you know what the monkey king is like hes like that but even more of a jerk.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum