Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Writer Dies of brain hemorage

5 posters

Go down

Pokemon Writer Dies of brain hemorage Empty Pokemon Writer Dies of brain hemorage

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:06 pm

Takeshi Shudo (Age 61) passed out at Nara station yesterday and was rushed to the hospital. He then passed away later in the day. ;___; RIP.

And I swear to fucking god if ANYONE tries to be funny and make a "He fainted!/Black/Whited out!" or "Super Effective!" joke im gonna ban you. Its not funny.
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29889
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Writer Dies of brain hemorage Empty Re: Pokemon Writer Dies of brain hemorage

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:18 pm

Massive suck. He did the original anime, i.e. the not retarded seasons, and the first few movies. Man, if itd been someone from the newer pokemon series team it might not have struck so deep. Now im upset. Sad Satsuki Smash
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10058
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Writer Dies of brain hemorage Empty Re: Pokemon Writer Dies of brain hemorage

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:33 pm

Yeah, he did it when I actually loved it and it wasnt ass. Rest in peace Sad he really made a huge impact on the world with his writings
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29889
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:17 pm

Pokemon is a game that introduced many children to gaming. Sure it was a pretty big marketing ploy, but it was made back when creators actually put effort into their work, so at the very least there's some heart to it.

Pokemon is a game that will live for decades. Sure there's stuff to complain about, but Pokemon is a major milestone in the gaming industry.

Speaking as someone who thinks that gaming is a growing CULTURE, this is a very sad day for all gamers. I encourage any and all members to have a moment of silence for this guy.

And to re-iterate my point, if it were the guy who wrote Halo I would encourage a moment of silence. I don't like the game, but big hit games like that are part of our culture. Whether we like them or not.

Rest in Peace.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21626
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:19 pm

That was real nice Loki.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10058
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:04 pm

Aww...;_;
That sucks...I don't know what to say..D:
Does...anyone think it's weird that they aired episode 666 of the anime like, yesterday? I'm not trying to joke, I really think it's creepy..

Rest in peace, you will not be forgotten.

Last edited by Yoko Belnades on Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17791
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:06 pm

Judas wrote:And I swear to fucking god if ANYONE tries to be funny and make a "He fainted!/Black/Whited out!" or "Super Effective!" joke im gonna ban you. Its not funny.

Your level of tact is high enough to resist making tasteless jokes!
Maturity increased!

*silence*

Loki wrote:And to re-iterate my point, if it were the guy who wrote Halo I would encourage a moment of silence. I don't like the game, but big hit games like that are part of our culture. Whether we like them or not.

Amen.
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 8626
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down