Persona 4 RP Story/Dungeon

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Re: Persona 4 RP Story/Dungeon

Post by The Monkey King on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:48 am

Kitao Laughed, "Hey look at the bright side, We're still in a bath why not enjoy it while we can?" He relaxed against a rock, "I mean the water feels good doesn't it?"

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 4881
Charm : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:50 am

"Okay how about this?" Masuyo said. "We'll all close our eyes, durring that all the girls get out and go to the changing room. Say when you're gone, then we'll just get out. Easy enough?"

"No! You guys will just peek!" Yomiko shouted.

"...........FINE! THEN YOU PURE AND INNOCENT ANGELS CLOSE YOUR EYES AND WE'LL GO FIRST!" Masuyo shouted.

"Nice move Hero-kun! Nene thought to herself.

"Okay." Rise said shrugging.

"Fine by me." Nene said.

".............fine." Yomiko said scowling.

"Whenever you guys are ready." Masuyo said to the others

Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 27842
Charm : 804

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:51 am

Shinta sighed, "Ready."

RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 10580
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:52 am

"Aww we have to get out already? Finnnneeeee" He said, "ready i guess."

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:53 am

"Fine by me yo, Though if you ladies feel you haven't seen enough Kentaro, I could chill up here for a bit longer."

Grade : 8012
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:55 am

"More than enough," Karin growled, "Now leave."

RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:58 am

"Aight aight. I'm gone see? proly catch a cold if I start to dance anyway. Some other time my beautiful hunnies." he says ducking out and dodging the soap and buckets being thrown at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:02 am

"Close em!" Masuyo shouted as they all stood up and scurried out of the bath.

"That means you have to leave too." Kanji said grabbing Kentaro and carrying him out over his shoulder forcibly.

"Phew! God. Everything. Every fucking thing we do is so hectic!" Masuyo said sighing as he put his boxers back on.

"You're tellin me." Yosuke said. "Whats with you guys?"

"I wish I knew." Masuyo replied.

"Oh they're gone now." Nene said.

"How do you know?" Yomiko covering her eyes.

"Because I didn't close my eyes?" Nene replied.

"Ugh. Why would you-"

"Because, not everyone is into the prude act most girls always tend to fake about." Nene said in a serious tone. "And when I say not everyone, I mean some people among us." she said glaring straight at her.

"So what? I have to be a loose whore? Do I need to dance on a stripper pole?" Yomiko said coldly as Nene slapped her across her face.

"You just don't get it do you. To be honest, I don't see what Masuyo sees in you. You're violent, rude, always first to talk down or whine about others. You don't know how lucky you are that he still bothers caring about you." Nene said as she stood up and angrily left the bath.

"Well that was uncalled for.......on both ends." Rise plainly said as she got up and left.

"Ne-chan is really mad. She called Masuyo-san by his real name. Thats usually only done when she's being extremely serious about something." Tsubasa said as she stood up and left.

".........heh. First backstage with the whole Stefan thing. Now this. I really am worthless aren't I?" Yomiko said to herself as she continued to just stare at herself in the water's reflection.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:08 am

"Ah hell," Karin scratched her head in irritation before looking at Yomiko, "Um...Yomi? You there?"

"Interesting," Shinta said fixing his shirt, "that would have to be the term I'd use for this experience. I knew I'd come up with something."

RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:13 am

"Why are you still here? Go on with the others." Yomiko said completely depressed.

"Yeah.......I guess thats a good word to use." Masuyo said.

"Okay, well, im going to bed. And I swear if anyone ruins that, there will be hell to pay. I swear to god." Yosuke said as he left.

"Im still pissed I didn't get to pound that creep with the saxaphone that grabbed my balls." Kanji said as he left.

"..............." Masuyo merely looked at Shinta at hearing Kanji's comment

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:21 am

Karin stared at the defeated Yomiko. She knew she couldn't leave her, but she didn't know what to say. Eventually she resigned to her internal conflict. "...Sorry," Karin muttered as she left, "I'm really no good at this. I'll see you in the room."

"I'm not even touchin' that one," Shinta said plainly, "And yes I realized the moment I said it."

RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:26 am

"Well then I dont have to laugh at that one." Masuyo said as he walked outside to see all the girls looking downcast. "The hell happened here?" Masuyo asked.

"Ngh." Nene wanted to say something but she couldn't, the sight of Masuyo instantly reminded her of Yomiko which irritated her, so she grabbed Tsubasa by her hand. "Lets go." she said as she left the hotel.

"Huh? Uh wait............bye........"Tsubasa sadly said to Masuyo and Shinta and Karin.

"What in the world is going on?" Masuyo said to Shinta.

"Did you notice that someone is missing?" Rise said as she began to leave. "Thanks for everything, that was surely an entertaining night. We'll probably meet again sometime!" she said as she winked and left with Kanji and Yosuke.

"Huh. I guess Yomi is still getting changed." Masuyo said and yawned. "Im beat. Im going to go to bed......." he said as he began to slowly walk to the elevator.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:47 am

Shinta turned to Karin, "Care to explain?"

"Not really," Karin replied coldly before thinking for a moment, "But..." Karin explained what happened in the bath and how she left after realizing there was nothing she could say, "I just wish there was something I could say to her. I mean yeah Nene may have had a point but she didn't have to go that far. Then again..."

"Neither did Asakura," Shinta said plainly, "it sucks, but sometimes there's nothing you can do. This is her battle and she has to settle it, so to speak. The best thing for you to do is to make sure she has a nice place to return to after it."

Karin asked, "You really think so? It's so frustrating, not being able to help my friends. After that night I told myself I'd never feel this way again but..."

"It's a part of life, you've just gotta accept that," Shinta yawned, "Sorry, I'm a little worn out. Can we at least make our way to the room?"

"Sure. And thanks again," Karin smiled as the two walked to the elevator, "You've gotten pretty good at advice. Back then you used to really suck at it. Or was that an act?"

"With age comes wisdom...maybe?" Shinta shrugged.

RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:50 am

"Rest. Finally......" Masuyo said as he continuously hit the button on the elevator to come to the lobby.

"Will you cut it out?" Yomiko said coming from the bathroom. "You're going to break the thing."

"Errrrrgh." Masuyo groaned. "Im tireeeeeeeeeed."

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:39 am

"Eh? Oh. You guys are back...what's with the sullen look?" Stefan inquired as the group entered. "....Eh. Nevermind. Listen, I know things on this trip have been a bit...wonky at best. So....I got this sushi boat thing. ...I was originally gonna just eat it all myself, but I decided it would be better to wait for you guys to see if you wanted any. ...Or not."

RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 19580
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:44 am

"Thanks. But. Sleepy. Too sleepy." Masuyo said as he fell onto the couch in the living room of the suite.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:35 pm

Kentaro gets back to his room in the hotel and flings himself across the room and onto the bed. "Ahhhhh~ good day. Things are lookin' up." Less than a minute later he's snoring away sound asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:22 pm

Kitao had opened the door to his room and he heard music playing, "What the?" He walked in fully and saw that his aunt and uncle were dancing around the room singing, "We met Rise! We met Rise! We met Rise!" Kitao sighed and said, "You guys are nuts!" The pair danced near him and his Aunt said, "But you still love us! Don't you Kitty?" He sighed but then smiled, "Yea i guess i'll have to admit it. I love you guys..." They both jumped up in the air. "Yay!!!!!!!!!! He finally said it!" Kitao laughed and said, "Thanks for keeping me with you guys for so long..." He hugged them both, "Everyone else just tossed me around..." They both hugged him back, "Don't worry Kitao." His uncle started. He put a hand on Kitao's head, "I'll take care of my brother's only son as if he were my own." Kitao laughed, "Thanks a bunch you two. I wish the rest of the family threw me at you sooner." The two thought about it for a sec, "It's probably because we annoy them so much that they forgot about us." His aunt said, Then his uncle continued, "I mean the only time we see my family is during family reunions." Kitao face palmed and said, "Greaaaat." He looked at them, "Oh well at least we are together now." He smiled. "Well i'm off to bed good night auntie." He kissed her on the cheek, and he hugged his uncle, "Good night uncle." They both looked at each other in awe, "That's the first time he came to us." They both said to each other and then hugged.

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:29 pm

Everyone slowly went to sleep in their respective rooms. Masuyo still was tossing and turning on the couch. Yomiko slowly approached the couch to see if he was still awake. "Hey. Hey." she said poking his shoulder.

"Mmmhmmgnh.....whaaaaaaat?" Masuyo said rubbing his eyes. "Here to yell at me for sleeping on the couch?" he said not knowing that she was extra sensitive about her personality at the moment due to the bath house.

"............im here to sleep with you." she said bluntly.

".................im sorry. What did you say?" Masuyo said. Yomiko then lied down on the couch with Masuyo and cuddled up against him. "Woah h-h-hey what are you doing!?"

"What do you think of me?" she asked him looking away from him.

"Huh? Well you're loud. You get angry all the time and you're really violent." Masuyo started.

" *sigh*"

"But thats just what makes you you. Your getting angry and yelling is your way of showing that you care about us and our wellbeing." he added. "Im sure if a random group of retards were being stupid you wouldnt beat on them and tell them to cool it cause you could care less about them. I appreciate having someone who always seems to be watching out for my safety with me." he said smiling.

"Really? So you dont hate me or think im some crazy person?" she asked in a begging tone.

"Huh? Well its obvious that Stefan is the crazy one. And why would I ever hate you?" he said. "By the way, I guess im sorry about all of the perverted things I do and say. I guess i'll try to tone it down."

"..........nah. Im use to it now anyways." Yomiko said shrugging. "Well, thank you for staying with me at the very least." she said as she rolled over and kissed Masuyo on his cheek. Why did I even get worked up over what Nene said before coming to the people who really mean everything to me? Its not like we're going to see those two after this trip anyways. she thought to herself as she slowly fell asleep in Masuyo's arms.

"Man. this is gonna look so suspect in the AM." he said to himself outloud with a chuckle. "All I ask for. Just dont have Karin instantly attack me. At least let her yell first so i'll be alert." he said as he fell asleep.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:53 pm

Kentaro is dreaming... for some reason he gives a fist bump and a double thumbs up in his sleep...

The next morning Kentaro sits up and yawns.

"Aaaaahh... whew!" he says grimacing and waving his hand in front of his face. "Mornin' mouth uggh... where's my tooth brush..." he says as he groggily heads into the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Stefan watched as everyone went to bed. "...Well, so much for that idea." Stefan ate a few pieces of sushi and shoved it back in the fridge. "Guess it's time for bed." Stefan looked at the bed. He decided instead to sleep on the floor.

RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:13 pm

"Well, waddya know," Shinta smirked as he watched the two on the couch, "I guess that Strawberry Head was worried for nothing."
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:28 pm

Stefan woke up first in the hotel suite. "...What time is the flight anyway?" He mumbled, sitting up, his body stiff from sleeping on the floor. He stretched.

RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:40 pm

"I'd say about 8ish," Shinta replied, "But more importantly I got somethin' for ya." Shinta walked to his bag and began to rifle through it.

RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

"...For me?" Stefan had a puzzled look on his face.

RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next