Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

+6
Toriko
Xanxus
Saaya Agata
usogami
Arc
Grunge Hamster
10 posters

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 7 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Rozencrutz Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:28 pm

"I see," Roland unconciously ran his hand over the ring around his neck, "Nice to meet you by the way, my name is Roland, I'll be attending this school."
he gulped as he observed the fight.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12438
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 7 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Saaya Agata Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:32 pm

" Nice to meet you, i'm caterina. I'm also a new student here." Caterina shyly looked away from Roland
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 5617
Charm : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:26 pm

"Kuhuhu. Welcome to nightmare." instead of hitting Dante, Jim placed his hand lightly over dante's head. The horn hell ring on Jims finger began to glow, but as far as everyone else could see nothing else was happening. The two fighters remained completely still.

after a while the crowd became confused and agitated "WHAT THE HELL!" "WHY"D YOU STOP?!!!"

Ehno also grew concerned: "This could be bad. He's obviously a mist user." he muttered.

girl: well this is an interesting development
Boy: please calm down folks it may be unorthodox
girl: but they say that in a fight between masters
boy: a hundred blows are exchanged mentally before the first punch is thrown

*announcers whisper to eachother nervously:
girl: such a bullshit explanation
boy: yeah i dont think their buying it
girl: what the hell is Jim doing? he was supposed to put on a good fight!
boy: the boss set his up for him and hes blowing it!

Meanwhile Dante and Jim find themselves in a dark room.
"Kuhuhu. do you like it? it's not much but i'm sure we can fill this room to bursting with fond memories." Jim says with an extremely creepy look on his face.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10058
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:35 pm

hmmm..... very ineresting...... but way too boring.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6044
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:37 pm

Memories? "I see," Dante regained his composure, "so you're able to go directly into a person's consciousness. You are quite impressive. Or rather, that ring is quite impressive." Dante placed his hand on his cross and it began to glow with indigo flames. He then pulled his hand away in a sweeping motion and the flames from the cross followed before shaping themselves into a scythe, "Well then, let's get started. I'll be taking that ring."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Grade : 12626
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:46 pm

"Illusions huh? I bet kouya is bored and disappointed, I gotta see his face quick," he said excited.
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7839
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:52 pm

"Kuhuhu. figured it out have we? but rhe real question is, is this my mind or yours? or better yet why are you swinging that snake around?" Dante's scythe suddenly becomes a large viper.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10058
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:06 pm

"Thats it. Thats the hell ring I need!" Johnny said seeing the fight. "Oh man, so many new people." he said remembering Caterina and Roland were behind him. "Im Johnny. Pleasure to meet ya."
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29889
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:06 pm

Dante raised an eyebrow before throwing the viper to the ground and setting it aflame. "I've always hated that trick. Still I must admit that took me off guard. Just like I'm sure," Dante suddenly appeared behind Jim and smiled as a large flame engulfed Jim, "that this will catch you off guard."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:22 am

"hi Johnny, nice to meet you too! so are you enjoying this tournament so far?"
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:37 am

"Not at all." Johnny responded
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:58 am

Draco turned around to see a new contestant. This one was a fairly odd man. A hell ring on his finger. Draco smiled as the two fought. Draco wasn't stupid enough to fall for such a illusion. Draco laughed and then spoke, "Although I prefer to fight Alone this man will not last to long with the other using a hell ring." he said to himself wondering why he was caring. Then again hell rings were never meant to be created. Draco then announced, "I am going to help this man, Dante. Seeing as he has a unfair advantage. The enemy he is facing is under unequal terms. So I shall help this man fight."

Draco forced some more cloud flames under his feet and doubled his speed from last time. He literally flashed across the room. He then appeared behind the man and went for the same strike he did with the previous man. But wait! He faked it. He was really going in for a Axe kick to the mans face. "What are you doing over there. Your weapon as not changed. Are you stupid enough to let his petty illusion's get to you?" Draco said letting flames roam free from his body. His class A ring then shattered. He was forcing to much flames into it. And now with that shattered the flames spread throughout his body. His speed, power, endurance and everything were multiplying. If he hit anything it would surely smash.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5214
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:02 am

"now this isnt so boring" kouya said with a grin angry kid is fighting ^^ "and johnny was it? you should enjoy life a bit more, be more lax. life is too short to worry over petty things like how special individuals are XP"
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:06 am

"Seeing you with that face on puts a smile on my face, usually your all cheery. So who's your new friends Kouya?" he said as he walked over.
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:07 am

"yeah, i see what you mean johnny. I'm just here to find Ehno and to observe how other mafia people fight under my fathers orders. I'm not that good at fighting and i need to become a well fit guardian for Ehno."
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:12 am

"well this guy", kouya says while putting around him, "is johnny. he thinks were all special ^^. that guy is ehno. the guy fighting in the ring and was standing still and boring a minute ago is dante, while dante's ally, the angry kid, who seems might give you some playtime, is called draco ^^. so, tell me bout ur fight with meatshield lucha libre guy?"
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:41 am

"That boy does seem he can give me some playtime, but he's too confident and that will be his downfall soon enough. Also that sack of meat was alright, he just needs more concentration to be a better fighter in my opinion," he said while staring at the fight.
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:36 am

"Nice to meet ya, Johnny," Roland said watching the fight, Illusionist, huh this could be bad for that Dante guy., "Look foward to going to school with you guys," he smiled while remaining focused on the two in the ring, "I wonder...."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:02 am

"Nice to meet you. You two seem like you have a lick of sanity." Johnny said to Rolland and Caterina.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:41 pm

Dante saw that he was back in the real world and sighed, This is why I wanted to ambush him earlier but he had too much security. Damn it. He glared at Draco, "Leave now. I will not repeat myself."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:58 pm

Draco stop his attack before his flames died down. He jumped back and looked at the man and smiled. "Who said this was singles. And that man would have killed you if I didnt help you. Look at his flame pressure. You would have had no chance. Your best chance to stay out f his illusions is stay out of his sight and not to let his hands touch you. Or just see right through the illusion." Draco said looking at the man. Draco had no other choice but to use his weapons. He whipped out a ring blade and stood still waiting for the beast to attack.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:10 pm

Roland paused watching the fight, "Wait why did this other guy jump in."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:22 pm

"Lol! thank you Johnny, but yeah my first day of this school has been chaotic. It does seem like a lot of the students here have problems. But you and Roland seem nice, so i'm just going to stick with you guys for awhile. And i think the reason why that guy jumped in Roland is because he likes to show off and all he cares about is fighting. he has like some serious rage issues."
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:30 pm

Draco heard the commotion around about why he joined in. They must have been really blind. They were unable to see what ring this man had on. It was one of the most deadly rings in the world. One that would consumes ones soul. This man probably had it in masked with illusion so the others wouldn't notice. He glared at them trying to tell them. But it was most likely to late, the illusion already was inside of there heads. He sighed and told the man something. "Look at his ring. Its not normal. Its a hell ring. If you wanted to he could just kill us all off. So thats why i'm helping wither you like it or not so get used to it. And it would be a good battle."
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:34 pm

"A hell ring, huh" Roland sighed, "I think I see why he jumped in now." He shifted his eyes between the fighters, "This could get nasty."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next