Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

+6
Toriko
Xanxus
Saaya Agata
usogami
Arc
Grunge Hamster
10 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 31 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Grunge Hamster Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:25 pm

"What?!" exclaims Ehno, "Oh good Johnny's awake now. Hey Johnny I wanted to head over to my workshop to follow up on that break through I was telling you about. I think--"

*ring* ehno is interrupted by his phone.

"Huh? Hold on a sec... Hello?"
"Ciaosu. How's training coming."
"Huh? Oh... uh.. its goin ok?"
"If you skip out on your training I'll kill you."
"What?!"
"No weapon upgrades until you train first."
"What's that supposed to--"
"I'll kill you. Tell Johnny no more more napping or him too."
*cringe*"Right sorry. Back to training sorry." *hang up*

"What a scary kid... So uhh Johnny. Reborn give you any idea what exactly we're supposed to do?"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10058
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 31 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:20 pm

"No. The little fucker just threw you at me and said "train it". What am I expected to even teach you? Jesus." Johnny said irritated
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29889
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:49 am

"Didn't he say something about multiple wavelengths and whatnot." Roland said thinking.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12438
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:23 am

"I guess that makes sense... I have this new ring and it seems to use the same tech as Johnny's family. Reborn probably wants me to practice with it before I incorporate it into box weapon upgrades... but that doesn't really explain you Roland. I was under the impression you used only storm flames. Reborn must believe otherwise..."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:54 am

"It is possible I might be able to use rain flames," Roland said putting his hand in his pocket searching for something, "I would have to practice on focusing them though."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:15 pm

"Well there we have it. The two of us have two flames a peice and Johnny has experience with all seven. Reborn probably wants you to give us a few pointers on focusing the flames Johnny. Then I suppose the next step would be incorporating them into our fighting styles, but its best we dont get ahead of ourselves."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:21 pm

"Pointers? I dunno.......I was taught this stuff as a kid. I was just told to think about what I wanted to do and they came out." Johnny said shrugging
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:42 am

Ehno takes out his new ring and focuses it. the flames ignite easily and orange lightning begins to spark freely from the ring.

"Well you're right about that. it doesn't seem to be any different from lighting a normal ring and roland and I can already do that. Obviously what we're lacking is our ability to use this potential in battle. Storm users fight differently from rain users, sky is much different from lightning, etc. Obviously we'd need practice incorporating these things into our long established fighting styles. What about if we spar? Hands on training will be the fastest way to learn to incorporate our multi-wavelengths into battle."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:33 pm

"It is possible to try it that way," Roland said, "I don't have a rain ring though, I only have storm with me."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:28 pm

"I guess that works. Enho should have some extra rings lying around right?" Johnny said
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:30 pm

"Yeah. I do actually. I use them for research so they're at home. We can swing by on our way to find a place to practice."

An hour later the three are in a secluded parking lot. Roland has his rain ring and they are all set to spar.

"Here's as good a place as any. I'd rather not hike all the way back up the mountain. So Johnny you want us to come at you one at a time or what?"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:46 pm

"I am ready for anything." Roland said as he checked his pocket, "Another issue I must resolve," his fingers touched the box he had brought with him, "I need to get this to open." he looked at the rain ring he had put on his right hand, opposite his sword arm, "If I can find a way to put rain flames into my attacks I can break down someone's defenses and follow up the rain flames with storm flame attacks." his mind began to formulate a way to meld rain attacks into his combat style.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:53 pm

"Both is fine, if you guys want. I might get a little carried away though." Johnny said tapping his foot.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:07 pm

"Alright then..." Ehno tightens his fist and lights his flames. He charges at Johnny attempting to punch him with an ignited fist.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:12 pm

Draco growled being pissed off as he walks off to the mountains. Rather easily as he must state himself. Not to hard, pretty easy until he came to a halt to see reborn. His face went into more of a shocked state as his eyes watered lightly but not from happiness but rather angry and such. His eyes twitched as he saw his father sitting on his throne. Reborn looked at him more or less. "Stupid piece of shit!" Hisses at reborn his flame radiating form his ring rather brightly. " WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BRING MY FATHER HERE! THAT FUCKING SHIT BAG DIDNT GIVEA DANM BEFORE WHY WOULD HE NOW!?" He growled before one of his rings snapped from the anger he produced.

((new apperance for Draco http://www.zerochan.net/346616 ))
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5214
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:49 pm

"Noisy..." says Xanxus looking at Draco with a bored look. "Quit your whining you piece of trash son. You lost because you only act tough. You're a shame to Vongola."

"Time for some father child bonding" says Reborn "Your fathers were so concerned that you lost your fights they came out to console you."

"Shut up Arcabaleno, I'm only here because if you could make that piece of trash into Vongola tenth your methods might even work on this shitty son of mine."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:12 am

What a lovely moment between family, Dante thought to himself as he silently watched Draco and Xanxus, concealed by his illusions, Looks like my information is always reliable. This is quite the opportunity for me. If I can neutralize the Varia boss and assume his form, collecting the Hell Ring from the Varia's illusionist would be more than possible. The only question is whether I abandon the possible Hell Ring in this town for such a risky venture. Also there's that Arcobaleno. Either one would be difficult to handle but both...
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Grade : 12626
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:22 am

Johnny appeared behind Enho.

"Oh yeah, any flames you guys wanna ban?" he asked with his ring emiting a Mist flame. "I wont mind if you say mist." he said with an annoyed look. "I hate it so much."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:07 am

As Ehno's punch fails to collide his flames begin sparking uncontrollably. Suddenly the air around his arm explodes with lightning knocking him down.

"Uuugh... I tried to use Ligtning's "hardening" to give my attacks an edge, but I guess these new flames don't work like that... maybe a medium to hold them..." Ehno mutters almost not noticing what Johnny is saying, "Huh? Oh no, no, Johnny you're just fine. Otto has two mist users on his team so we need the practice. Let me try that again."

Ehno stands up brushing himself off. He ignites his ring again this time holding his hands together with the flame in between them. He charges at Johnny again.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:40 pm

Draco pulled a glare at his father as his face went dark as a dark grin came to his face. "Vongola...... the so called family you tried to gain and failed. Explain to me how your even powerful and feared!" Snapped at his father. He hated vongola for selling him to someone. His chakrams twriled around his fingers as he kept his dark and evil smile. "Shut our trap brat. Its not he cares about what you have to say. Its not he cares for anyone but his selfish goals." He gave a dark hiss before he stepped on step closer to his father. At this point his rings basicly all broke and the flames were running off him in a light tone.

((Im wodering if it would be ok for draco to have a small bit of rain flame after the training. So rain would be a calm hapy flame to go with his cloud then whe rage pops up it turns to storm cloud.))
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:59 pm

Xanxus steps up to Draco shoots him in the face.
"Shuttup! You're pissing me off!"
His expression softens as he looks at the battered Draco on the ground and he shakes his head in disappointment and sighs.
"You really are a trashy son... You still don't understand what true power means. You've burned up all your flames before I even began." Turning to Reborn he says,
"There Arcabaleno. I've scolded him like you requested. I'm leaving."
Xanxus walks to a waiting car which drives off.

Reborn jumps and lands on Draco's face, spring boarding off of him and landing with a flip.

"Get up Junior! Wipe the dirt off your face it's time for the real training." he says.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Draco hissed as his face was shot. Luckily his flames managed to make it so he took minimal damage. Dissapointment.... Well it was so bad, he had always been one probably to vongola. He stared at his father grinning lightly with a small strand of tears as reborn jumped on his face. "Son like father....I suppose..." He muttered digging his hands into the dirt kicking around before throwing reborn off him. He drew his gun and fired at the car. It blew to smithereens. "Maybe I wouldnt be like this if you wernt a piece of shit father. I had to be with the shit heads in your mafia family while you sat on your ass eating your meat while I worked my ass off! hen what happens?! I get shipped off! I dispise you as my father if are a trashy father who cant even properly look after his son!" Draco more or less let what he thought he was feeling out as his flame turned softer and and came back. The purple instead of have a red tint it had more of a blue tint to it and moved more slowly.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:55 pm

Dante stared at the scene before him, "Well that was...unexpected. This may hamper my plans a bit. Hm..."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Grade : 12626
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:57 pm

"Hmmm......" Johnny thought to himself. He whipped out a thunder box and lit it creating a weak shield. "Maaaaaaannnn I suck with thunder, I hope I dont get killed." he mumbled to himself.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:21 pm

Once again Ehno's flames backfire sending him flying back this time.

"Uuugh! Dammit! Even if I hit it blows up in my face.... Maybe..." Ehno picks up a stick on the ground. He lights it with his flames but once again it explodes. "Waagh!" Ehno falls down again this time his cellphone falls out of his pocket. The flames seem to be strangely drawn to the phone. "What?... Interesting..." Ehno reaches towards the phone. Suddenly it emits an earsplitting scream that brings them all to their knees.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next