Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graces F Sells over 200 thousand in one week

3 posters

Go down

Graces F Sells over 200 thousand in one week Empty Graces F Sells over 200 thousand in one week

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:59 pm

Thats very good new for the going bankrupt namco bandai. Its a VERY VERY VERY VERY dim light in the endless tunnel of no localization of graces. Though, its still a team destiny game, so its chances are still -73%
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29889
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Graces F Sells over 200 thousand in one week Empty Re: Graces F Sells over 200 thousand in one week

Post by Sophie Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:34 am

Thats good word to hear, matter of them getting on their feet after having that bankrupt issue happening, this is a start for them.
Sophie
Sophie
Huma
Huma

Grade : 5406
Charm : 9
Location : Wandering around after a battle (Only few truely know).

Back to top Go down

Graces F Sells over 200 thousand in one week Empty Re: Graces F Sells over 200 thousand in one week

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:27 am

Yeah. Despite all its fanbase is a bunch of sour ass people like "THEY DESERVE TO GO UNDER FOR NOT GIVING ME THIS GAME IN ENGLISHHHHHHHHHHH"

Well, they have no obligation to give us these games, and we should be happy they gave us what we got. But people are just lazy and greedy nowadays and just want everything handed to them with putting forth no effort.

The thing that killed them last year was that they brought graces out the same week as final fantasy 13. Just.........no. Terrible move. Though they DID release F the same day as monster hunter portable 3 (which is like one of THE biggest games in japan, it like sold over a million in a week, and it was only like 50 thousand short of 2 million), wii graces was short of pulling even 100 thousand, which is sad.

Also with all the really attractive DLC they're releasing for Graces F, thats also bound to get them a very pretty penny with cameos from HUGE hits in japan like Code Geass,Vocaloid and Idolm@ster. And whatever the fuck Toroko is.

They may have a future after all. Now to see the new tales game reveal next week. That's gonna be awesome
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:11 am

Ranmaru wrote:Yeah. Despite all its fanbase is a bunch of sour ass people like "THEY DESERVE TO GO UNDER FOR NOT GIVING ME THIS GAME IN ENGLISHHHHHHHHHHH"

Well, they have no obligation to give us these games, and we should be happy they gave us what we got. But people are just lazy and greedy nowadays and just want everything handed to them with putting forth no effort.

The thing that killed them last year was that they brought graces out the same week as final fantasy 13. Just.........no. Terrible move. Though they DID release F the same day as monster hunter portable 3 (which is like one of THE biggest games in japan, it like sold over a million in a week, and it was only like 50 thousand short of 2 million), wii graces was short of pulling even 100 thousand, which is sad.

Also with all the really attractive DLC they're releasing for Graces F, thats also bound to get them a very pretty penny with cameos from HUGE hits in japan like Code Geass,Vocaloid and Idolm@ster. And whatever the fuck Toroko is.

They may have a future after all. Now to see the new tales game reveal next week. That's gonna be awesome
I wouldn't say they deserve to go under for not localizing Graces. I would say they deserve to go under because of just stupid business practice.

Anyway, it IS good news though. I wouldn't want to see Namco Bandai go out of business if they do their jobs right. Like, NOT releasing it on the same day as a final fantasy game. They still need to start advertising though.

Also, on the subject of 'not putting out any effort', I wasn't aware that a form of entertainment would require that kind of commitment. I figured that the average price of 60-70 dollars per game and the anticipation was enough to warrant. But apparently we now have to put more effort into the game because Namco Bandai doesn't feel like translating it.

They don't HAVE to translate it, and you say that as if gamers are a completely respectable and sensible group of people. You could find the most sophisticated gamer in the highest class of society, and 8/10 times this move would piss him off to the point of irrationality.

For every one gamer in America that puts 'effort' into getting the game, there's probably 20 that don't and would buy the game. That's still an entire market they're missing out on.

Though, Graces F is post the new management over Namco Bandai, right? So this is a good sign that they're on the right path economically speaking.

I'm excited for the next Tales game as well. Hopefully I'll get to play it this time.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21626
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:03 am

Mufasa wrote:

I'm excited for the next Tales game as well. Hopefully I'll get to play it this time.

*waits for it to be team destiny*
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down