Tales of YGO

Go down

Tales of YGO

Post by Kilvas on Wed May 25, 2011 4:41 pm

So I was thinking about making another fake YGO deck. (it'll be my 3rd one, i already have BKO and Naruto. lol.)
Anyway, I wanted the third one to be Tales. (in can only be Symphonia1/2, abyss, Vesperia, and maybe Phantasia, cuz that's all i've played) But I need help with it, choosing Monsters, Magic/spells and traps. I wanna try to have no more then 20 monsters, 10 magics, and 10 traps. But a little more is okay.
I'm not worried about details and effects and whatnot yet, but if you have any suggestions let me know. I also plan to have important items (ex: Dein Nomos) as magics/traps. So if anyone has suggestions for anything, let me know.

Monsters:
Lloyd
Genis
Kratos
Presea
Luke
Tear
Guy
Yuri
Judith
Karol
Raven
Emil
Marta
Cless
Chester

Magics:
Raine
Sheena
Jade
Flynn
Rita
Colette
Mieu
Mint
Estelle
Blastias / Ex-spheres
Healing Circle
Judgement

Traps:
Asch
Van + other 5 god generals
Zelos
Natalia
Anise
Repede
Ba'ul

Any suggestions/ideas?
also, a deck can't have more than 60 cards. lol.

Last edited by Kilvas on Sat May 28, 2011 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total

maeko sig made by me
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:So what did I do? I played the sax muthaf**ker!
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 15685
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of YGO

Post by SHSL Gang Leader on Wed May 25, 2011 11:32 pm

It's been a while...the only thing I could think of off the top of my head was Darkfire Soldier #2 for Lloyd, but that was mostly just because they both fight with two swords.

Catbread Corner!

Thank you Myra-Avalon for my avatar
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 10550
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Wed May 25, 2011 11:42 pm

I give them their own custom name, pictures and effects. I use yugiohcardmaker.com. Lol.

I just need help figuring out what/who all I'm using for the cards.

maeko sig made by me
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader on Thu May 26, 2011 12:22 am

Kilvas wrote:I give them their own custom name, pictures and effects. I use yugiohcardmaker.com. Lol.

I just need help figuring out what/who all I'm using for the cards.
Ohhhhhhhhhhh

Catbread Corner!

Thank you Myra-Avalon for my avatar
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 10550
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster on Fri May 27, 2011 11:24 am

Cool concept where are the other decks posted? Anyway maybe you could get some of the actual spells for the magic cards healing circle judgement etc.

Grade : 7952
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Fri May 27, 2011 12:09 pm

Eikichi Onizuka wrote:Cool concept where are the other decks posted? Anyway maybe you could get some of the actual spells for the magic cards healing circle judgement etc.
Oh, I should probably post my other ones.

Ooh, yeah I forgot about that. Good idea. Thanks. Very Happy

maeko sig made by me
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Sat May 28, 2011 11:40 am

Here are examples of my other decks no pics, sorry:

Naruto:
Spoiler:
NARUTO YGO DECK

Name
Stars
Attribute
Type
Attack
Defense
Effect/Description

Monsters

No-Tribute

Naruto
Earth
Warrior
Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you may Special Summon 1 "Shadow Clone Token" (Warrior-Type/Earth/Level 4/ATK 1700/DEF 1400) on your side of the field. The token may not be used as a Tribute or in a Tribute Summon. Destroy the "Shadow Clone Token" during the End Phase of the turn it was summoned.

------

Sakura
Wind
Warrior
As long as this card remains face-up on the field, increase your Life Points by 300 during each of your Standby Phases.

------

Sasuke
Fire
Warrior
If your opponent controls 2 or more monsters, this card may attack your opponent's Life Points Directly.

-------

Haku
Water
Warrior
When this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points, you opponent must discard 1 card from the top of their deck to the Graveyard.

------

Lee
Wind
Warrior
When this card attacks a Defense Positon monster with a DEF lower then the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

------

Neji
Light
Warrior
At the cost of 500 Life Points, you may look at your opponent's Hand and all Set cards on the field.

------

Tenten
Earth
Warrior
You may discard 1 card from the top of your Deck to return 1 Spell card from your Graveyard to your hand.

-------

Ino
Light
Warrior
You can Tribute this card to take control of 1 monster your opponent controls.

-------

Shikamaru
Dark
Warrior
When this card is Summoned, select one of your opponent's monsters. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the selected monster can't attack or change battle position.

-------

Choji
Earth
Warrior
FLIP: Destroy 1 monster on the field, regardless of position.

-------

Kiba
Earth
Warrior
When this card is Summoned, Special Summon 1 "Akamaru Token" (Beast-Type/Earth/Level 3/ATK 1000/DEF 700) on your side of the field. When this card is destroyed, the "Akamaru Token" is also destroyed. The "Akamaru Token" may not be used as a Tribute or in a Tribute Summon.

-------

Shino
Dark
Warrior
When this card attacks a Defense Position monster, decrease the targeted monster's DEF by 500.

-------

Hinata
Light
Warrior
If there is another face-up monster on your side of the field, this card may not be selected as an attack target. You may discard 1 card from your hand to randomly discard 1 card in your opponent's hand.

-------

Kurenai
Earth
Spellcaster
Whenever a Spell card is activated, add 1 counter to this card (3 max). Remove 3 counters from this card to inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

-------

Gaara of the Desert
Earth
Warrior
As long as this card remains in face-up Defense Position, this card cannot be destroyed by battle.

-------

Kankuro
Dark
Warrior
Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can inflict 700 points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points. This monster may not attack the turn this effect was used.

-------

Temari
Wind
Warrior
FLIP: Select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field and send it back to their hand.

------

Sai
Dark
Warrior
FLIP: Return 1 Trap card from your Graveyard to your hand.

-------

Kabuto
Light
Spellcaster
Once per turn, you may negate the destruction of this card. This can be activated during either player's turn.

------

Yamato
Earth
Warrior
If the cards "Naruto" or "Gaara of the Desert" are face-up on your side of the field, increase their ATK and DEF by 500 as long as this card remains face-up on the field.

Kimimaro
Earth
Warrior
When this card destroys a monster, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points. This card gains 300 ATK for every "Sound 4" Token on your side of the field.

Zabuza
Water
Warrior
As long as this card remains face-up on the field, Trap cards may not be activated during the Battle Phase.

Asuma
Earth
Warrior
When this card attacks and destroys an Attack Position monster, it may attack once more.

One-Tribute

Guy
Wind
Warrior
When this card attacks a Defense Position monster with a DEF lower then the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

-------

Kakashi
Earth
Warrior
Once per turn, At the cost of 500 Life Points, select 1 of your opponent's face-up Effect monsters. The Effect of this card becomes the same as the selected monster.

-------

Itachi
Dark
Warrior
Once per turn, You may destory 1 face-up Level 5 or lower monster on your opponent's side of the field. This card may not attack the turn this effect is activated.

-------

Kisame
Water
Warrior
When this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points, inflict an additional 400 points. This card gains 300 ATK for every WATER-attribute monster in both player's Graveyards.

------

Deidara
Earth
Warrior
Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you may add 1 counter to this card (4 max). You may remove 1 counter to Special Summon 1 "Clay Token" (Rock-type/EARTH/2 star/ATK 500/DEF 500) on your side of the feild. The tokens may not be used in a Tribute Summon. You may remove 4 counters and Tribute this card to destroy every card on both player's side of the field. Also, the "Clay Tokens" may be Tributed to inflict 500 points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points per token.
-------

Sasori of the Red Sand
Earth
Warrior
FLIP: Take control of 1 of your opponent's monsters and equip it to this card. This card gains ATK equal to half of the equipped monsters original ATK. If this card were to be destroyed by battle, destroy the equipped monster instead. If this card destroys an opponents monster by battle, you may equip it to this card. This card may only have up to 1 monster equipped.

-------

Hiruko Sasori
Earth
Warrior
As long as this card remains face-up on the field, inflict 300 points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points during each of your opponent's Standby Phases.

------

Hidan
Dark
Warrior
This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card battles a monster, destroy the opponent's monster immediately after damage calculation.. Damage calculation is applied normally.

-------

Kakuzu
Dark
Warrior
When this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summoned or Flip Summoned, place 5 counters on this card (5 max). This card gains 200 ATK for each counter on this card. If this card were to be destroyed, remove 1 counter. When this card destroys an opponent's monster, you may add 1 counter to this card.

If this card were to be destroyed, you can add one counter to this card to negate it's destruction (5 Max). Decrease this card's ATK by 200 for each counter on this card.
When you are not able to add any more counters to this card, destroy this card and send it to the Graveyard.

-------

Tobi
Fire
Warrior
When this card battles a Level 6 or higher monster, destroy the attacking monster after battle calculation. (Battle damage is applied normally.) When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

-------

Zetsu
Earth
Plant
FLIP: Destroy 2 monsters on the field, regardless of position.

------

Baki
Wind
Warrior
FLIP: Send 3 cards on the field to the owner's hands.

Two-Tribute

Tsunade
Light
Warrior
When this card attacks a face-down Defense Position monster, destroy the monster and send it to the Graveyard immediately without effects. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, increase your Life Points by 500 during each of your Standby Phases.

Jiraiya
Fire
Warrior
Once per turn, you may Special Summon 1 "Toad Token" (Fish-type/WATER/2 star/ATK 300/DEF 300) in Defense Position on your side of the field. The tokens may not be used as a Tribute or in a Tribute Summon. This card gains 300 ATK for every "Toad Token" on your side of the field.

-------

Orochimaru
Dark
Warrior
When this card is destroyed by battle, equip this card to the attacking monster and take control of it. If this card were to be destroyed as an equip, return the monster to the opponent's side of the field.

------

Pein
Fire
Warrior
When this card attacks a Defense Position monster and destroys it, you may attack another Defense Position monster. This effect may only be used once per turn. You may Tribute this card to Special Summon up to 5 monsters from your Graveyard to face-up Defense Position on your side of the field. They may not Attack or change battle position.

Magics

Ninja Art: Mitotic Regeneration
Normal
Flip all face-down Defense Position monsters on the field face-up. Flip Effects are not activated at this time, increase your Life Points by 400 for each Effect Monster on the field.

Anbu Black Ops
Quickplay
If you activate this card, you cannot Normal Summon, Flip Summon, or Special Summon during this turn, Special Summon 2 "ANBU Tokens" (Warrior-Type/EARTH/Level 3/ATK 1000/DEF/1000) face-up on your side of the field.

Cyclone Scythe
Normal
When this card is activated, destroy all Spell and Trap card on your opponent's side of the feild.

Hokage's Assistant
Normal
You may return 2 Spell or Trap cards from your Graveyard and return them to your Deck. The Deck is then shuffled.

Sound 4
Quickplay
When this card is activated, you may not Normal Summon, Flip Summon, or Special Summon the same turn. Place 4 "Sound 4" tokens (Warrior-Type/DARK/2 Star/ATK 700/DEF 700) in Defense Position on your side of the feild.

Iruka Sensei
Continuous
As long as this card is on the field, increase the ATK and DEF of all of your face-up Level 4 or lower monsters by 300.

Ichiraku Ramen
Normal
Increase your Life Points by 1200.

Soldier Pills
Equip
Increase the ATK of the epuipped monster by 800, lower it's ATK by 200 during each of your Standby Phases. The equipped monster cannot change battle position.

My Ninja Way
Equip
The equipped monster gains 300 ATK and DEF for every card on your opponent's side of the field. If it were to be destroyed by battle, you can destroy this card instead.

Sexy Jutsu
Normal
This card remains face-up on th field for 3 of your opponent's turns. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot declare an attack.

Chiyo's Reanimation Jutsu
Normal
Select 1 monster card from either you or your opponent's Graveyard and place it on the field under your control in Attack of Defense Position (face-up). This is considered a Special Summon.

Traps

Ninja Art: Sand Coffin
Select 1 face-down monster and flip it face-up, Effects are not activated, if the selected monster's DEF is higher than 1500, destroy the monster.

Paper Bombs
When your opponent Summons a monster with an ATK higher than 1000, destroy that card and send it to the Graveyard.

5-pronged seal
Select 1 face-up monster on the field. If the monster selected is an effect monster, it's effect is negated. Decrease the ATK of the selected monster by 700. When the selected monster is destroyed or removed from the field, this card is also destroyed.

Ninja Art: Needle Jizo
You can only activate this card when your opponent declares an attack. Destroy the attacking monster.

Substitution Jutsu
This card can only be activated when one of your monsters is destroyed. After damage calculation, remove the destroyed monster from play and Special Summon it on your side of the field in face-up attack position at the End Phase the turn this card was activated.

Mizuki
Select 1 Spell or Trap in your opponent's Graveyard and add it to your hand. You can use it in your hand until the end of your turn. If you do use it, you take 1000 points of damage to your Life Points.

Konan
Activate when your opponent declares an attack. Negate the attack and send the attacking monster back to the opponent's hand.

Baten Kaitos Origins:
Spoiler:

Baten Kaitos Origins deck

Name
Stars
Attribute
Type
Attack
Defense
Effect/Description

Sagi
Wind
Warrior
Every time this card attacks your opponent's Life Points directly, you may draw 1 card.

--

Guillo
Light
Spellcaster/Effect
While this card is face-up on the field, inflict 400 points of direct damage to your opponent's Life Points each time a Spell card is activated.

--

Milliarde
Earth
Warrior/Effect
This card destroys a monster, it may attack once more.

--

Palolo; Master of Mischief
Wind
Warrior/Effect
At the cost of 500 Life Points, you may remove this card from play until the end of the turn.

--

Gibari
Water
Warrior/Effect
When this card attacks a defense positon monster with a DEF lower then the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

--

Nasca
Earth
Warrior/Effect
FLIP: Please choose one of the following Effects;
Select one of your opponent's monsters and prevent it from attacking next turn. You may return one Spell card from your Graveyard to your hand.

--

Valara
Wind
Warrior/Effect
At the cost of reducing this cards ATK by half, this card may attack you opponent's Life Points directly.

--

Hueghes
Fire
Warrior/Effect
If you have another monster on your side of the field and your opponent attacks it, you may direct the attack to this card instead.

--

Seph He Yaze - silver text
Light
Spellcaster/Effect
If you have this card along with the cards "Ven Bo Norco", "Pieda Le Monarna", "Thoran Che Ladra" and "Marno Ar Kilvas" face-up on your side of the field. You win the Duel.

--

Ven Bo Norco
Earth
Spellcaster/Effect
FLIP: Destory one monster on the field.

--

Pieda Le Monarna
Wind
Spellcaster/Effect
This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When a card on the field is destroyed by battle or card effect, return this face-up card to the owner's hand.

--

Thoran Che Ladra
Fire
Spellcaster/Effect
As long as this card remains face-up on the field, no Trap cards may be activated during the Battle Phase.

--

Marno Ar Kilvas - silver text
Dark
Spellcaster/Effect
When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned successfully, you may get 1 "Seph He Yaze", "Ven Bo Norco", "Pieda Le Monarna" or "Thoran Che Ladra" card from your Deck and summon it on your side of the field.

--

Giacomo
Fire
Warrior/Effect
Each time this card inlficts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, declare 1 card type (Monster, Spell or Trap). Your opponent selects 1 card of that type from his or her deck and sends it to the Graveyard. Also, if this card is destroyed and sent to your Graveyard by your opponent's card effect, it is Special Summoned to the field during your next Standby Phase.

--

Baelheit - gold text
Light
Warrior/Effect
Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you may flip a coin. Heads; skip your Battle Phase this turn. Tails; you may roll a die once for 1 of the following effects: 1: Draw a card. 2: Destroy a Monster on the field. 3: Destroy a Magic or Trap on the field. 4: You may Summon again. 5: Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's Life Points. 6: Increase your Life Points by 1000.

--

Machina Arma Shanath
Dark
Machine/Effect
When this monster attacks a face-down monster on your opponent's side of the field, you may destroy it and send it to the Graveyard immediatly, regardless of effects.

--

Machina Arma Hueghes: Harken - silver text
Fire
Machine/Effect
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Hueghes" card on your side of the field. During the End Phase, if this card did not Attack this turn, add one "Machina Counter" (1 max) to this card. Remove 1 "Machina Counter" to destroy 1 monster on the field.

--

Machina Arma Valara: Razer - silver text
Wind
Machine/Effect
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Valara" card on your side of the field. This card can attack in Defense Position. If this card attacks while in Defense Position, apply the ATK of this card for damage calculation.

--

Machina Arma Nasca: Marauder - silver text
Earth
Machine/Effect
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing one "Nasca" card on your side of the field. You may Flip 3 coins, this monster can attack equal to the number of heads.

--

Wiseman - gold text
divine
Spellcaster/Ritual/Effect
Each time this card destroys a monster, gain half of the destroyed monster's original attack in Life Points. Also, you may discard 2 cards to destroy all Spells and Traps on your opponent's side of the field.

--

Godling Sagi - gold text
Light
Warrior/Fusion/Effect
Sagi + Marno Ar Kilvas
When this card attacks a Machine Type monster, increase this card's ATK by 500.

--------------
MAGICS
--------------

Lolo's upgrade
Equip
Increase the equipped monster's ATK by 600.

--

Fate's Cordial
Normal
Select 1 monster card from either you or your opponent's Graveyard and place it on the field under your control in Attack of Defense Position (face-up). This is considered a Special Summon.

--

Sacred Wine
Normal
Increase your Life Points by 1000.

--

Godling's Rapture - silver text
Quick play
This card can only be activated when the card "Godling Sagi" is face-up on your side of the field and declares an attack. Destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field.

--

Joining of Hearts
Normal
Fuses 2 or more Fusion-Material Monsters to form a new Fusion Monster.

--

Greythornes
Quickplay
When this card is activated, you cannot summon any monster in the same turn (including Flip Summon and Special Summon). Place 4 "Greythorne Tokens" (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/1 Star/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position on your side of the feild. The tokens cannot be used as a Tribute or for a Tribute Summon.

--

Book of Mana
Normal
When this card is activated, increase the Life Points of both you and your opponent by 2000.

--

Promachination
Continuous
As long as this card remains remains of the field, all monsters on the field are treated as Machine-Type monsters.

--

Tarazed
Field card
When this card is on the field, increase the ATK of all Machine-Type Monsters by 400, and DEF by 300.

--

Battlefields of Atria - silver text
Field Card
Whenever a monster is sent from the field to the Graveyard as a result of battle, add a counter to this card. When this card is destroyed, you opponent must discard cards from the top of their deck equal to the number of counters this card had before it was destroyed. Also, as long as this card remains on the field, increase the ATK of both you and your opponent's monsters by 200, and decrease their DEF by 300.

--

Blank Magnus
Quickplay
Select 1 Spell Card from your opponent's Graveyard and activate it from the Graveyard as your Spell card.

--

Promagnation
Normal
Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field and select it's ATK or DEF. Increase your Life Points by the same amount.

--

Ceremony of Hearts
Ritual
This card is used to Ritual Summon "Wiseman". You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 8 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand.

--

Corellia's Nuetrality
Normal
When this card is activated, your opponent's monsters may not Attack for 3 turns.

--

Assistance
Normal
When this card is activated, Draw 3 cards, and discard 1.

-------------
TRAPS
-------------

At your service and stuff.
Quickplay
When your opponent Summons a monster (including Special and Flip Summons) with an ATK higher than 1300, destroy that card and send it to the Graveyard.

Sorcerer's Seal
Equip
A monster equipped with this card cannot Attack. And descrease the ATK of the monster by 700.

Escape
Normal
Return 1 monster on the field to the owner's hand.

Young King's Bidding
Quickplay
Discard 1 card from your hand to negate the activation of a Spell Card and destroy it.

The Quaestor's Awareness
Quickplay
You can only activate this card when your opponent activates a Trap Card during the Battle Phase. Negate the activation of the Trap Card and Destroy it.

Machina Formation - gold text
Normal
This card can only be activated when "Machina Arma Heughes: Harken", "Machina Arma Valara: Razer" and "Machina Arma Nasca: Marauder" are face-up on your side of the field. Destroy every card on your opponent's side of the field.

Gena's Pinion
Make all Battle Damage inflicted by your opponent's side of the field 0 during this turn.

And Code Geass (for zero, lol)
Spoiler:

Code Geass deck

Name
Stars
Attribute
Type
Attack
Defense
Effect/Description

Lelouch Lamperouge
Dark
Spellcaster
When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, select 1 monster with an ATK of 1500 or less from your Deck, show it to your opponent, and add it to your hand. Then shuffle your Deck.

Suzaku Kururugi
Light
Warrior
This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card attacks a face-down Position monster, destroy the monster immediatly with this card's effect without flipping it face-up or applying damage calculation.

C2
Wind
Spellcaster
Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed.( Damage calculation is applied normaly.)

Kallen Stadtfeld
Fire
Warrior
Once per turn, you can change the Battle Position of 1 face-up monster you opponent controls.

Sayoko Shinozaki
Wind
Warrior
FLIP: Destroy one Defense Position monster on the field.

Mao
Dark
Spellcaster
Once per turn, Select 1 card in your opponent's hand and look at it.

Cornelia Li Britannia
Fire
Warrior
When this card is Normal summoned successfully, Select 1 Field Spell Card from your Deck and activate it.

Kyoshiro Tohdoh
Earth
Warrior
During battle between this attacking card and the Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Jeremiah Gottwald
Earth
Warrior
Control of this card cannot be switched. Offer face-up this card on your side of the field as a Tribute to destroy 1 monster on the field. If this card is used for a Tribute Summon of this card is offered as a Tribute due to other card's effects, this effect is not activated.

Zero
Dark
Spellcaster
As long as at least 1 other monster exists on your side of the field, your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. Also, as long as this card remains face-up on the field, increase the ATK and DEFof all monsters you control by 200 points

Villetta Nu
Earth
Warrior
When this card battles an opponent's monster, after damage calculation you can remove from play that monster and this card.

Gino Weinberg
Light
Warrior
When this card is destroyed by battle, Select 1 Spell or Trap card in your Graveyard and add it to your Hand.

Anya Alstriem
Earth
Warrior
FLIP: Return 1 monster on the field the the owner's Hand.

Rolo Lamperouge
Dark
Spellcaster
Once per turn, During your Main Phase, you can flip this card into face-down Defence position. When this card is Flip Summoned, Destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field.

Li Xingke
Wind
Warrior
Control of this card cannot be switched.

G1 Mobile Base
Earth
Machine
This card cannot be Tributed. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to add 1 card with "KF" in it's name from your Deck to your Hand.

Avalon, the Floating Fortress
Earth
Machine
If you control a card with "KF" in it's name on your side of the field, You can return it to your hand to Special Summon 1 "KF" card from your hand.

Knightmare Frame - Gloucester
Fire
Machine
During battle between this attacking card and the Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, Draw 1 card.

Knightmare Frame - Zangetsu
Earth
Machine
Negate the effect of a Monster Card that targets the 1 card.

Knightmare Frame - Siegfried
Earth
Machine
This card is changed to Defense Position when it is Normal Summoned or flip Summoned succesfully.
This card can attack while it is in Defense Position. If this card attacks while in Defense Position, apply the ATK of this card for damage calculation.

Knightmare Frame - Vincent
Dark
Machine
Once per turn, if this card is selected as an attack target, you can negate the attack.

Knightmare Frame - Guren MK-II
Fire
Machine
This effect is only active during the Battle Phase of your turn. Battle Damage to this card and this card's controller that they take from a battle involving this card becomes 0. After damage calculation, if the ATK of the attacked monster is higher that the ATK of this card, destroy the attacked monster with this effect. Each time you destroy a monster with this effect, decrease the ATK of this card by 300 points.

Knightmare Frame - Lancelot
Light
Machine
This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each. Any Battle Damage this card inflicts to your opponent becomes 0.

Knightmare Frame - Mordrid
Earth
Machine
Flip a coin. If its Heads, destroy 1 face-up Position monster on your opponent's side of the field. This effect can only be used once per turn during your Main Phase. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

Knightmare Frame - Tristen
Light
Machine
If this monster battles a Level 5 or higher monster and destroys it, this card can attack again.

Knightmare Frame - Shen Hu
Wind
Machine
You can Normal Summon or set this card without Tributing. If you do, its original ATK and DEF are decreased by 1000 Points. You can Tribute 3 monsters to Tribute Summon this card. When you do, destroy all cards your oppenent controls.

Knightmare Frame - Gawain
Dark
Machine
When this card is Summoned to the field, select 1 monster your opponent controls. As long as this card remains face up, the selected monster can not attack or change Battle Position.

Knightmare Frame - Shinkirou
Dark
Machine
If this card attacks a Defense Position monster your opponent controls, destroy all monsters your opponent controls after damage calculation. During your End Phase, destroy all other monsters you control that did not declare an attack this turn.

Knightmare Frame - Lancelot Albion
Light
Machine
This card can attack the opponent's Life points directly. If so, the battle damages done by this card to your opponent is halved. You can negate the effect of a Spell, Trap, and Monster Cards that designate this card.

Knightmare Frame - Guren SEITAN
Fire
Machine
Once per turn, you can discard one card from your hand to destroy one card on the field. You can negate the effect of a Spell, Trap, and Monster Cards that designate this card.

MAGIC CARDS!

The Knight Police [normal spell]
Destroy 1 face-down monster and remove it from play. If the monster is a Flip Effect Monster, both players must check thier respective Decks and remove from play all monsters with the same name as the destroyed monster. Then shuffle the Decks.

Raiko Cannon [quick play spell]
Destroy 1 spell or Trap card in the field

Blessings of an Angel [quick play spell] x2
Discard 1 card. Until the end of this turn, whenever you would take damage to your Life Points, you gain that amount of Life Points instead.

School Festival!! [normal spell]
Flip all face-down monsters on the field face-up. This card remains face-up on the field for 3 of your opponent's turns.While this card is face-up on the field, you and your oppenent cannot declare an attack.

Ejection System [quick play spell]
Return 1 monster on the field to its owner's hand.

Area 11 [field card]
Increase the ATK and DEF of all monster you control by 200 Points. While this field card is active, if you control a face-up monster, your opponent cannot select a face-down Defense position monster as an attack target.

1000 Paper Cranes [normal spell]
Select 1 Monster Card from either your opponent's or your own Graveyard and place it on the field under your control in Attack or Defense Position (face-up). This is considered a Special Summon.

The Power of Geass [quick play spell]
Select 1 face-up monster on your oppenent's side of the field. Take control of the selected card until the End Phase of the turn this card is activated.

Friends Forever! [quick play spell]
Select 1 monster on your side of the field. The DEF of the selected monster becomes equal to the combined original DEF of all face up monsters on your side of the field, until the end of this turn.

TRAP CARDS!

Imperial Regulation [ continues]
While this card is face-up on the field, negate the effects of all Trap Cards on the field except this card.

Decisive Battle!
This card can only be activated during the Battle Phase. Both players select 1 Monster Card on their side of the field. The 1 with the lowest ATK is destroyed, and the owner of the destroyed card takes direct damage equal to the ATK of the destroyed card.

Specially Administrated Zone [normal trap]
Flip all face-down Monster Cards on the field face-up (Flip Effects are not activated) Inflict 500 points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points for each Effect monster Card on the field.

Mr. Cheese [continues]
After activation, Special Summon this card in Defense Position; it is treated as an Effect Monster Card ( Fairy-Type/ Light/Level 10/ATK 0/DEF 3000). This card cannot attack. This card is still treated as a Trap Card.

Schneizel's Trap! [trap]
You can only activate this card when your opponent activates a trap card during the Battle Phase. Negate the activation of the Trap Card and destroy it.

A Knight's Oath [counter trap]
Discard 1 card from your hand. Negate the activation and the effect of an Effect Monster and destroy the Monster.

A Prince's Threat [normal trap]
You opponent selects on of the following effects;
1, Half the attack of all monsters your opponent controls until the end of their turn.
2, End your opponent's turn.

Enchanced Battle Armor [normal trap]
You can activate this card when your opponent declares an attack. Destroy the attacking monster.

Caught in the Act! [counter trap]
Discard 1 card from your hand the negate the activation of a Spell Card and destroy it.

Collapsing Ground [normal trap]
You can only activate this card when your opponent controls 3 or more monsters. Destroy all monsters your opponent controls.

maeko sig made by me
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster on Sat May 28, 2011 12:41 pm

Awesome. Id definitly run the naruto deck lol

Grade : 7952
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Sat May 28, 2011 12:44 pm

xD
I need to use that deck more...
The only hassle is printing all the pics, and finding card sleeves and enough crap cards. Lol.

maeko sig made by me
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum