Im pleased.

Go down

Im pleased.

Post by Rise: The Game on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:44 pm

I am glad that there is a slight push for better treatment to get tales games recognized in the states now. I was at work, putting magazines on shelves and stuff, and I skim through anything that catches my eye. I saw nintendo power and decided to look in it about devil survivor overclocked (nothing mentioned in that, but in another game magazine about 2010's top games/must buy for fall games, Overclocked was featured and was given a 9/10, P3P was given number 2 of the best psp games and Persona 2 Innocent Sin was the 2nd "Must buy" psp game of fall) only to find out that 3DS abyss had a full two page spread on PAGE THIRTY TWO.

Why is that so special? Because the book is a good 90-100 pages long, and Abyss was on thirty two. Its basically up front, and I belive its the 2nd big game article in the magazine following some new professor layton game. I was stoked at seeing it (that and seeing the caption commenting about how luke is a super douche, but at least he can swing a sword well enough in battle)

Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 27781
Charm : 804

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Im pleased.

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Nice. Good to see that Tales games are getting attention. And possibly making a comeback. With Abyss, and then Graces coming out, with hopefully a Xillia announcement on the way, it could be the rise of some stateside Tales games.

Namco Bandai can use all the free advertising they can get.

RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 19519
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum