Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 19580
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Re: Tales of Academy

Post by Rise: The Game on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:33 am

"Oh god you're right. Especially if he has.....him." Kenta said pointing to a large humanoid panther wearing heavy armor and carrying a spear. "Or him." he said pointing to a shirtless muscular man with brass knuckles.

"Heyyyyyy~ I lost my money on the way to school. Think you can spot me?" a tall man in a brown jacket said to Kenta and Lucy in a suspicious manner.

"At it already? A teacher shouldn't act that way Alvin." a short black haired boy said appearing from behind him.

"Geh! Guess you caught me red handed jude. Okay, I promise I wont do it again." he said putting his arm around Jude smiling.

"T-teacher? This guy's a teacher?" Kenta said disgusted.

"Is that a problem?" Alvin said drawing his gun.

"Yeah kinda." kenta said with an irritated look. "What kinda teacher swindles his own students?"

"The kinda teacher who teaches you kids about the REAL world." Alvin said with a suspicious grin.

"Feh. Whatever. Wait, Jude? You're our teacher for how to shout dramatically."

"Well.......im actually just filling in for today, something happened with Veigue and he's unable to come." he said blushing, embarrassed about his screaming fit he had in his own game.

"V-veigue!?" Kenta shouted. thats the peach pie nutcase who attacked me on the way here! What kinda teachers does this place hire!? "Ehehehe well if you could show us to class sensei........."

"Mmm! Follow me then." Jude said as he exited the auditorium

Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 27842
Charm : 804

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster on Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:09 pm

"Ok Wa-chan? You understand right? Right?!" Misara is nagging her brother.

"Yeah Yeah battlefield D, 3 o'clock" Wasara says sleepily

"No you idiot! Battlefield C at 2:00!! And we have to get there early so we can convince the loudmouth mage to join us! Kisara and I have to go to class now. DON'T FORGET! And don't skip your classes either!"

"Yawn. Yeah yeah. I got it..." Wasara looks at his schedule for Mages in the third age group. "...how to dramatically shout names 101... you're kidding me. Oh well, maybe all the idiots will shout themselves hoarse and I'll have some quiet later in the day." Wasara shuffles off to find his class.

Grade : 8012
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami on Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:39 pm

"maybe i shouldn't use the term meat shield in public.... o well, whats done is done... now then... onto class..... how to dramatically shout names 101.... lets see how long this stays entertaining ^^." thought shiro as he merrily skipped to class. "hmm.... should i actually try to join their group? sure, bringing down the current council sounds like fun... but it sounds like a lot of work too.... o well, the offers out already. i'll let them decide whether ill join now or not. in any case, i'll see what they can do..... at battlefield c at 2...."

God General

Grade : 3998
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:27 pm

"E-er Jude-sensei......this is advanced shouting names." Kenta said.

"Yeah,I heard your shoutting in the ceremony. You're advanced alright." Jude said with a smile.

"I don't know if I should be honored or offended." Kenta said

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:33 pm

"Well then. I guess i'll see you later then Lucy. Unless you're just gonna say "fuckit" and sit in advanced class anyways." Kenta said with a grin

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:29 pm

"....Fuckit. Mother dearest would just yell at me if I went home." She shrugged, and meandered in after him.

RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:59 pm

"Alright," Adel stood infron of the classroom door with a paper in hand, "says my first class is right...here. Huh?" Adel raised anm eyebrow as he read the class title, "Basic Betrayal? But why would I be the traitor? I'm trying to be the protagonist."

"And that's why you need this class." Alvin said from behind Adel, causing him to jump a bit. How long was he here? "Come on, class is starting."

"Uh...right." Adel stepped inside and found the nearest seat, half-expecting Alvin to do the same but was shocked when Alvin started writing on the board and speaking.

"This is Basic Betrayal for those who don't know. I'm your teacher...just call me Alvin. No 'Mister' or 'Professor' or '-sensei' unless you really need to. Anyway, this class is to teach you guys how to betray your party and how to cope when you are inevitably betrayed by a party member." You must think this is pretty funny, old man. Giving me this class out of all things."

Adel sighed, Well, I don't intend to betray my party, but this should teach me how to spot a traitor coming and what to do right? But still this guy... Adel's eyes met Alvin's and the latter gave a somehow knowing smirk. Adel winced and quickly looked away. Sketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchypervertsketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchyenemytowomansketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchypervertsketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchysketchy...
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 10580
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:26 pm

"Good morning. Im Jude Mathis, just call me Jude-sensei if you would." Jude said sitting a clipboard on the desk. "Your teacher Veigue couldn't make it today, so im substituting for the time being. This is advanced shouting dramatically, an important tool when a party member or important NPC has a bad run in with fate or something of the sort." Jude said smiling.

"Question." a female student said. "Your voice is so soft, how can you possibly teach such a class?"

"Yeah...........something tells me this is a scam." another male student said.

"Hahahah. Not many think im capable of screaming, in fact.....its actually really embarrassing." Jude said blushing.

"Hey whats this?" Kenta asked as he saw a remote infront of him. He began to press buttons on it.

"N-no wait dont-!"

A scene was projected onto the wall, of a long blonde haired woman seemingly being crushed by glass.

"M-MILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! MILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jude began to shout as he ran up to the wall trying to "help" the projection.

Kenta dropped the remote in disbelief.

"D-did you hear that!? He really is top screaming material!" a girl said in the back of class.

".......AHEM! Anyways." Jude said regaining his composure. "There are many factors that affect your shouts, anger, sadness, disbelief, all sorts of other things. Would anyone like to take a shot at screaming?"

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:38 am

"Well then," Alvin continued his lecture, "let's get started with a question: What is the most important thing to have when effecitively betraying the party?"

"Cunning?" a student replied.

"A good motive?" another student answered.

"An immediate boss battle while the party's disorriented?" was the last suggestion.

"Close, but you're all missing something," Alvin teased, "Let's see...Adel, think you've got the answer?"

This guy must have it out for me. Adel sighed and thought hard about his answer, "...Trust, I guess. If the party doesn't trust you then it doesn't matter what motives you have or how cunning you are and a boss fight after that would just be like any other fight."

Alvin smirked, "Very good. That's exactly right." He gave Adel a look that seemed to say, "Looks like you do have it in you after all" before writing the word "Trust" on the board. Adel's eye twitched as he mumbled a "Thank you, sir." before Alvin turned back to the class, "That's why I want you to get a partner. Today we're going to do some trust exercises."

RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:08 pm

"I........cant do it." Kenta said standing infront of the class.

"Whats the matter?" Jude asked.

"One, its embarrassing, two, I have nothing or nobody to scream for." he said frowning.

"Thats the thing, your overflowing emotions override any sense of shame or humility." Jude said writing "Emotions." on the board.

"But I have nothing to get emotional over right-" Kenta started till he remembered the entrance ceremony

"Those two are gonna get their asses handed to them."
"I feel sorry for that timid kid being roped into such a stupid plan."
"What's that guy's deal? Its like a shitty cry for friends or something.

"WHAT DO YOU IDIOTS KNOW!? WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THE MOST LEGENDARY STUDENT COUNCIL THIS SCHOOL HAS EVER SEEN! AND IF YOU WANT TO BE A LEGEND, THEN JOIN US! BE OUR ALLY AND VENTURE ALONG SIDE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kenta suddenly blurted out.

".........Woah." a guy said

"That sounded pretty genuine." a girl said.

"Hmm. Not bad at all." Jude said clapping. "Extra points for throwing in a mix of "Epic speech to rally up the party cutscene" too."

"H-huh?" Kenta said not realizing what he had just shouted

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:20 pm

"Er..." Lucy sat back in her seat. ".....He's either an idiot, or a gem in a haystack."

RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster on Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:42 pm

What is the most important thing to have when effecitively betraying the party?...Let's see...Adel, think you've got the answer?"

"...Trust, I guess. If the party doesn't trust you then it doesn't matter what motives you have or how cunning you are and a boss fight after that would just be like any other fight."

pffff why do you need the good guys to like you that's dumb. she thinks looking at the white haired boy who answered.

Alvin smirked, "Very good. That's exactly right...

huh? oh yeah obviously. Then you can crush their spirits. Wow... Alvin is so cool. He's almost as evil as me. she thinks dreamily, ignoring the fact that it was Adel's answer.

That's why I want you to get a partner. Today we're going to do some trust exercises."

Kisara instantly clings to her sister. "No" Misara says pushing her away "You already trust me. We're trying to find new peons remember?" Kisara looks crestfallen but steps towards the back of the class. She glares at the other students as the partner up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:14 pm

"Hmmmmmmmmm~" hummed a long black haired girl. "That sounds interesting. Student council? And then I could make all of these beasts bow to their rightful owner." she said writing in a notebook. "Ahh sensei~! Can I move next to him?" she asked.

"Hm? Sure." Jude replied. "Alright who wants to try next?"

"Eh?" Kenta said as he looked at the girl next to him. Hoooooooooolyyyyyyy shit! That hair! Those sexy red eyes! Those supple well shaped breasts!!!

The girl looked at Kenta. That smile......those clothes.....that horrible unbrushed hair.

.......... Not in a million years. they both thought.

"Ahhh anyways, your taking over the student council campaign sounds interesting! I can lend my incredible abilities to you, all at the price of being my servant......" she said.

"Your.......servant? Hell no. Im making a team, not an army." Kenta said scowling.

Her eye twitched. "I-is that so?" Then how about if you recognize my greatness, you just have to announce it to the entire school?" she said with an evil gaze.

"........Sure why not I guess. What kind of fight-"

"Oh no I dont fight. I just have spells to help others fight for me." she said smiling.

".......well Aaron is a healer, and now we have a buffer........which can give Lucy the power of a full strength based fighter.......still.......we could use a little something else." Kenta said drifting off into thought.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:03 pm

Who's gonna do trust exercises in a class full of traitors? Adel scoffed and turned to see several students pairing up and looking for patrners. Oh come on! Adel sighed and looked for a partner of his own and spied Kisara in the back of the class, She looks terrified. Bet she doesn't have a single friend here. I guess she'd be good for - NO! This is just for class. Just for class. Adel walked towards her repeating "Just for class" in his mind, "Hey. You wanna partner up?"

RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:08 pm

Kisara stares angrily as Misara partners up with a random kid. The kid looks around unable to pinpoint the where this strange sense of foreboding is coming from.

"Hey. You wanna partner up?"

Kisara suddenly redirects her killing intent towards the boy in front of her.

"Lolicon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:47 pm

"Well, that about wraps things up. I'll end class a little early so you can make it to your next class on time incase some of you get lost." Jude said erasing what he had written on the board.

"Yeah I do have a pretty lame sense of direction." Kenta said as he gathered his things.

"Hey wait!" the girl who he sat next to earlier called out. "Aren't you even going to ask my name?"

"To be honest NPC names are funny." he said pointing to her name above her head which read "Girl next to Kenta"

"Mmmmph! The name is Rika!" she said scowling.

"Alright then. We'll lets met at lunch alright?" he said as he headed to his next class. "Elegance? What the hell....." he mumbled.

"Hmph. Such an odd man." Rika said as she ran her hand through her hair.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:52 am

"S'cuse me." Lucy said to Rika, walking past her. She looked at her schedule. "....Weapon customization? Sounds boring..." She sighed, heading to her next class.

"What an informative discussion." Aaron said, smiling as he walked out his first class, already his notebook was filled with 3 full pages of notes. "Now, what's next?" He looked at his schedule. "...Support mascots and you. Ooo! I hope there are fluffy animals!" He grinned, skipping along cheerfully.

Aaron skipped right past Lucy as she meandered to her next class. She stopped to watch him go past. ".....Fag." She said before continuing to head to her next class.

RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:13 am

Kenta stomped down the hall and saw Aaron skip past him. ".......I wish I was that happy for my next class. Well hopefully the classes we have will give us an edge in today's duel..........but.......ELEGANCE? What the fuck is THAT supposed to help with?!"

Rika glared at her schedule. ".....Your party and you?" Hmph." she said running her hand through her hair.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:55 am

"Well that was a weird one," Adel said packing his stuff, "Next class is...Stoicism? Betrayal, Stoicism...did someone mess up my major?" Just to be safe Adel looked at the next class on the list and grimaced, "Witholding Vital Information...I hate this place."

RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:03 am

"Good day one and all. I will be your Instructor, Natalia Luzu Kimlasca-Lanvaldear."

"Oh jesus fuck what kind of unneeded name is that?" Kenta said outloud.

"Who the hell needs four names?" another student grumbled.

"Not only that but its retardedly long too........" another boy complained.

Natalaia's eye twitched. "And........This........Is.......Elegance class. So far you're all failing." she said as she violently scratched "ELEGANCE" on the board in red.

"I dont think brutally slashing the board in red is very elegant." Kenta said chuckling feeling awesome about calling out Natalia.

The rest of the class began to laguh.

"And I dont think having a body full of holes is elegant!!!" Natalia shouted pulling out her bow and arrow.

"You know what teacher? You make a very good point!" Kenta said sweating. The rest of the class fell so silent that you could hear dead people breathe.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:44 pm

Wasara couldn't sleep with all the yelling from his first class so he was looking forward to taking a nap in his next one. "Weapon Custimization" ...Great a shop class, No way I can sit in the back and sleep. I may have guns but Im a pure mage...My guns don't even shoot bullets. Waste of time I'll skip it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That kid was so nervous the whole time I couldn't even finish the exercise. Fufufufu maybe he could feel my evil aura and was scared." Misara says proud of herself.
Kisara is also satisfied with her self. The fool will never approach her precious Misara-chan again.
"So what's next?" asks Coco floating around Misara.
"Support mascots and you" reads Misara aloud.
"Cheh! Damn straight there should be a class dedicated to me." says Nila
"Yaay we already have a head start on this class" says Misara happily "Let's hurry Kisara-chan!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:33 am

*walks into classroom*

Uhm, hello. Sorry for interrupting. >_<

*takes a seat*
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Grade : 6580
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:40 am

"I am so screwed," Zane continued sneaking through the halls, "Late on the first day, this isn't going to end well," his blades sheath scratched the ground, "Though my blade will give me away," he glanced toward a classroom, "Well since I don't have a schedule I can just try and wing it, besides legendary heroes have to go with what they are given." He slid into a dead silent classroom that had a violent woman who was threatening the class with her bow, "Well I am screwed."

Rozencrutz
Exodus

Grade : 10392
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:07 am

Hi, I'm Meryl Emmerich

Surprised
Arc