Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The room

2 posters

Go down

The room Empty The room

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:01 pm

This movie is incredible.

Oh btw, its become one of my favorite things to do now, I only watch terrible movies.

Taken from Wikipedia:

The Room is a 2003 independent drama film starring Tommy Wiseau, who also wrote, directed, and produced the feature. In addition to Wiseau, the principal cast includes Juliette Danielle, Greg Sestero, Philip Haldiman, Kyle Vogt, Carolyn Minnott, and Robyn Paris. While the film is primarily centered on the melodramatic love triangle between an amiable banker (Wiseau), his fiancée (Danielle), and his conflicted best friend (Sestero), a significant portion of the movie is dedicated to a series of unrelated subplots involving friends and family of the main characters.
The film has been dubbed "the Citizen Kane of bad movies"[1] and one of the worst films ever made.[2][3] Originally only shown in a limited number of California theaters, the film quickly developed a cult following as fans found humor in the film's various technical and narrative flaws. Although Wiseau promotes the film as a black comedy, audiences have generally viewed it as a poorly made drama, a viewpoint supported by some of the film's cast.[4][5] Within a decade of its premiere, the film was selling out showings around the United States and had inspired a video game, book, and traveling stage show.

Now here's my synopsis of the movie:

The room is about the creepy, possibly pedophilic Johnny(played by Tommy Wiseau), who is always hoped up on cocaine and cold medicine. Johnny has a very hard time saying his lines, due to always feeling drowsy from cold medicine, and being fucked up on drugs at the same time, leading to hilarious enunciation in his lines. He's living with the possibly dumbest woman, no, PERSON on earth, Lisa, and supporting the local creepy orphan kid, Denny. Lisa doesn't love Johnny (who she is engaged to) anymore, because he fucks her in the belly button. (OK not really but I swear Johnny doesn't know what a vagina is. In the sex scene he positions himself to where he looks like hes doin it in her belly.) She doesn't love Johnny because he treats her like a princess, brings her home gifts after work, buys her a car, and treats her like a respectable wholesome woman. Obviously, no woman wants this nowdays, they all want someone who will give them a black eye, so Lisa decides shes gonna sex it up with Johnny's best friend, Mark. And thus the hilarity, stupidity, and mind numbing retardation ensues........

There really isn't much else I can say besides "WATCH THIS MOVIE ITS SO FUCKING BAD." But here's some clips to show you the incredible acting,writing,production AND directing prowess of TOMMY WISEAU and to make you want to see this calamity of a movie.

Hes fed up with this WERLD. Not World. WERLD.

WHY IN THE FUCK DOES HE SAY "Thats Meeeee" WHEN SHE GETS THE ROSES!?

And of course the legendary (so legendary that a group of people shouted it with us at a persona photoshoot this past weekend at Katsucon)

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART LISAAAAAAAA!

And this little one, is my personal favorite.

"I did naaaaaawwwwt"

Look at his fucking face when he says that! Just pause the video and look! He doesnt know if hes mad, in pain, distressed or what!
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29890
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

The room Empty Re: The room

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:50 pm

It was so bad
There were two people talking, and I joked "and now they have sex for ten minutes".

BUT THEN THEY ACTUALLY DID

Bonus:
There were people named "Tommy Wiseau" and "Lisa" on the last TF2 server I visited.
IT FOLLOWS ME EVERYWHERE
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12657
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

The room Empty Re: The room

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:05 pm

WHERES MY FUCKING MONEY DENNY