Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Xillia 2

5 posters

Go down

Tales of Xillia 2 Empty Tales of Xillia 2

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:24 am

And the new game is!!!!

Tales of Xillia 2 Xillia13

I figured as much, it was way too close to Xillia's release to have a new mothership title already Very Happy

I absolutely LOVE. and I mean LOVE the main character's design! (Characters are designed by Daigo Okumura)

Tales of Xillia 2 Ludger10
Ludger Will Kresnik

Kresnik? Like the Kresnik spear from Xillia 1? Hoo boy........

Voiced by Takashi Kondo (Hibari from Reborn, Train from BlackCat, Ken from Seitokai no Ichizon)

Tales of Xillia 2 Elle10
Hnnnnnnnggggggggh I mean:
Elle Mel Martha. Shes 8 and accompanied by a cat named Lulu (which I think is Ludgers). Currently unknown if she's playable but if she is she'll mark the youngest playable tales character to date. Voiced by Mariya Ise (Ringo from Air Gear, Usami from Mayo Chiki,Stocking from Panty&Stocking)

And Ufotable is handling the animated custscenes again! Quality confirmed!
Tales of Xillia 2 Xillia15

So you have to make choices in this game. And I mean like mid cutscene like:

Tales of Xillia 2 Xillia14

Its timed too. In the above screenshot Ludger and Elle are being shot at on a train and the choices are fight back (empty handed mind you) or surrender. It will change how the story is played out, hopefully you cant get bad/dead ends D:

This game will implement a weapon shift battle system. In battle Ludger can shift between Dual swords, Akimbo style dual pistols, and a hammer.

And of freaking course it has the same LE's as Xillia 1 (PS3 bundle, KyunChara Pack and Famitsu DX Pack) because they didn't get enough money outta me. I NEED a Kyun Chara pack if it comes with cute nendroids again!!! And Elle Nendroid!? *squeeeeee*
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29889
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Tales of Xillia 2 Empty Re: Tales of Xillia 2

Post by finalmessenger Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:16 pm

The male protagonist looks like a pretty cool guy, the swag is strong with that one.
finalmessenger
finalmessenger
Angel
Angel

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 4717
Charm : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:18 pm

Shit this looks pretty cool
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12656
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonShield Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:16 am

You know I just noticed this but I wonder who that other person is in the logo, the one opposite to Ludger, I wonder if it'll be another Asch and Luke thing again, that would be an interesting concept since they did say this is supposed to have a more futuristic setting as a game of the Tales series and it really does.
CrimsonShield
CrimsonShield
Huma
Huma

Grade : 4378
Charm : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:40 am

Its probably his older brother. Recently released news about him says that he lives with his older brother and does the cooking and takes care of the house n such.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonShield Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:53 am

Oh well there goes that idea, though I still am hoping that they do make this game have legitamet branches in the story based on choices instead of like maybe losing out on an item or an art for screwing up one choice.
CrimsonShield
CrimsonShield
Huma
Huma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:57 am

I believe they said choices will affect the ending
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonShield Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:53 pm

They just opened Xillia 2's official website: http://tox2.tales-ch.jp/

So yeah more screenshots and stuff. Stuff= voice samples,character bios and other things of that nature.

Edit: I lol-ed when I saw "Prorouge" also yeah you guys have fun deciphering this site I shall go do things that I can read.
CrimsonShield
CrimsonShield
Huma
Huma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:58 am

Tales of Xillia 2 Xillia16

New Character: Julius Will Kresnick (Ludger's older brother) and Returning (AND PLAYABLE) Alvin and Leia Rolando.

Julius' quote reads "Ludger.......please believe in me". He is an agent for the Clanpios organization and has a very strong sense of responsibility.

Leia's quote reads "I find the truth through my job, and I take pride in it!". She works as an apprentice reporter for a newspaper company in elempios (Hopefully we'll get a reason as to why she suddenly lives in Elempios, cause if she just world hops just to go to work thats the worst commute I could imagine)

according to her voice actress in an interview, she says that Leia and Jude act like a married couple, so Jude will be appearing at some point. (Now whether or not he wised up and got with Leia...........thats another story.)

Her outfit is cute as fuck btw. Wayyyy better than her xillia 1 outfit.

Alvin's quote is "I don't want to lie anymore" Holy shit looooooooooooolllllllllllllll He's starting a new business (and it looks like hes growing a beard?)

Xillia 2 will be released on November 1st.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:44 pm

Lots of new stuffs!

Starting with character art!
Leia:
Tales of Xillia 2 Full

Alvin:
Tales of Xillia 2 Full

Julius:
Tales of Xillia 2 Full

New Screenshots:
Tales of Xillia 2 Full

I think alvin is checking Leia's butt out or something.

Tales of Xillia 2 Full

Tales of Xillia 2 Full

Tales of Xillia 2 Full

Tales of Xillia 2 Full

Tales of Xillia 2 Full

Tales of Xillia 2 Full

New Character: Nova (unknown if she is playable)

Tales of Xillia 2 Full

Tales of Xillia 2 Full

She's the girl in the trailer who collapses and that has different-colored bangs. She used to be Julius's classmate, and she currently works at one of the banks being run by Clanspia Company She seemed to be chasing after Julius in the past. She also seems related to Ludger's sudden debt problem.

Nova is voiced by Satomi Sato (Ritsu from K-on, Wendy Marvel from Fairy Tale and Female Descender in the Radiant Mythology series)

New Link Artes:

Alvin and Ludger- Mortal Fire
Tales of Xillia 2 Full

Leia and Ludger- Ensen Shuraku
Tales of Xillia 2 Full

Tales of Xillia 2 Full

New to Xillia 2: Common Link artes. These are link artes any pair of characters can use. Unique link artes of locked to a specific pair of characters like Xillia 1.

More character bio info (courtesy of Abyssal Chronicles):

Julius Will Kresnik (VA: Toru Okawa: Spirit from Soul Eater, Daris from Tales of Destiny, Ieyasu from Sengoku Basara)
Height: 180cm
- The man shown in the PV with a good physique and wearing glasses. He currently works as an agent under Clanspia's special combat department. Though he takes care with a good sense of responsibility, he's a little bit of a nagger towards his little brother. He'll eat practically anything Ludger cooks with delight, especially anything with tomatoes, which are his favorite. When in a good mood, he usually hums the lullaby he used to sing to Ludger when he was a kid. On Ludger's supposed first day at work, Julius was nowhere to be found for some reason. The term "agent" is usually given to the elite of Clanspia's employees, and while Ludger doesn't know where his brother is, this is the time when the debts started racking up. Julius seems to be a bit attached to his little brother, with screenshots showing him patting Ludger's head and putting his necktie for him.

Leia (VA: Saori Hayami)
- She resigned from being a nurse and went all the way to Elenpios to find herself and contemplate on what to do in her life. She currently works for a minor newspaper company, and though she produces good results, she's too impatient with it. She's become more adult-like, especially in terms of clothing.

Alvin (VA: Tomokazu Sugita)
- The son of a distinguished family in Elenpios, though he has a past of being a for-hire mercenary spy for a terrorist organization. He's currently struggling in a business he's running together with his business partner Jürgens (Yurugensu, ユルゲンス, romanization not yet official). Though he's no longer two-faced like he was in the past, he's still trying to break the barrier and wants to form better relationships with others. There are some screenshots of him, Leia and Ludger talking about what seems to be some business together.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:45 pm

;__;

the effect is sorta lost when the links are broken.
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 8626
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:34 am

Exhibit A: Gaius giving absolutely zero fucks

Tales of Xillia 2 Tumblr_md1pyysuCr1qbxv49o1_400

Its gonna take a lot to find a link arte better than "Gaius doesnt give a fuck as he rides a magic paper airplane"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content