Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson's playthrough of Abyss

3 posters

Go down

Crimson's  playthrough of Abyss Empty Crimson's playthrough of Abyss

Post by CrimsonShield Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:28 pm

So I picked up Tales of the Abyss for my 3DS and over the last few weeks I've been playing it in a slower manner then most Tales games I play. First I have to say compared to what I was expecting the game is a lot more fun then my original expectations. That and I love the music the most in this game, kind of sad isn't it? Oh and this is like the first time I'm playing a Tales game on Hard for my first playthrough so it'll be interesting.

Well anyway I just got done in the Akzeruith mines and went into Yulia city, and I have to say Luke and Ion both had a firm grip on the idiot ball. Ion TRUSTED Van and opened the door to the Sephiroth THEN Luke sat there and followed his orders that led to the destruction of an ENTIRE TOWN and all the people that lived in it. After that Luke just tries to pass it off like it wasn't his or Van's fault and would not listen to ANYBODY when they said Van destroyed the town. Now I hate Luke, he's childish and a fucking retard, but even this is a new low for him trying to say it's not his fault for listening to an obviously evil man and destroying a town and killing all of those who lived in it. Now I could deal with him trying to pass off the blame for all the other shit on his amnesia, but THIS this is just going to fucking far, man the fuck up Luke and take RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR SHIT and fucking go out and kill Van, even though it's going in this direction anyway.

Well all in all I've been enjoying the game like I've sad except for it having the most disfunctional cast of characters ever, and Mieu, I really hate Mieu just hate. Anyway I'll be updating this thing every few days when, or whenever I make significant enough progress.

Finally, I totally didn't steal this idea from Finalmessenger. I mean do any of you know what FSC's actually do? I have no idea what they specifically do so that'd be helpful to know
CrimsonShield
CrimsonShield
Huma
Huma

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 4379
Charm : 2

Back to top Go down

Crimson's  playthrough of Abyss Empty Re: Crimson's playthrough of Abyss

Post by Toriko Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:37 am

I like how the first thing i see out of this post is "I really hate Mieu just hate," and i totally agreed. then I read it and I'm glad you're enjoying the game so far, the story wasn't much for me but I really enjoyed the characters and the fighting game system
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7840
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonShield Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:13 pm

Yeah it's pretty much the same for me, the story isn't very good but I like pretty much like Jade and Guy and then most of the villians and the battle system is as fun as most 3D tales games.
CrimsonShield
CrimsonShield
Huma
Huma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:18 pm

So how's this going?
Rise: The Game
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29890
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonShield Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:44 pm

Masu wrote:So how's this going?
It's been going, but really slowly, I've been really busy with either like work or some shit or other stuff I'm playing. (Freaking Tales of Graces f Evil Mode and Unchained Blades.) But I've made some progress, I'm in the Ortion Cave with Asch and co, and I'm kind of stuck on the boss because I really didn't grind that much and I'm on hard....so yeah that's my day today grinding with like no orange and apple gels and like 5 life bottles. I REALLY need more money.
CrimsonShield
CrimsonShield
Huma
Huma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down