Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl tries to turn herself into real life anime character

3 posters

Go down

Girl tries to turn herself into real life anime character Empty Girl tries to turn herself into real life anime character

Post by Kilvas Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:28 pm

http://now.msn.com/fukkacumi-a-real-life-anime-doll-is-really-anastasiya-shpagina?ocid=ansnow11#

IMO...She looks..kind of disturbing. And her japanese name she gives herself I can't take seriously. "Fukkacumi". She looks like a moving doll, just..disturbing. D:
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17813
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Girl tries to turn herself into real life anime character Empty Re: Girl tries to turn herself into real life anime character

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:21 am

Now arriving at the uncanny valley
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12678
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

Girl tries to turn herself into real life anime character Empty Re: Girl tries to turn herself into real life anime character

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:00 am

It's kinda amazing that all the technology, and all the cultural progress we've made can result in something like this.

I was significantly less disturbed when I found out that it was makeup, not surgery. So it'll come off.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21648
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:55 pm

Mufasa wrote:It's kinda amazing that all the technology, and all the cultural progress we've made can result in something like this.

I was significantly less disturbed when I found out that it was makeup, not surgery. So it'll come off.
I guess i COULD be amazing, but...not really. It is cool tosee wat we can do, bu not see it used like this...AndShe's thinking about surgery to keep her eyes like that.
Even aside from the eyes, look at her waist, no way that can be healthy.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17813
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down