Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomly generated rp

2 posters

Go down

Randomly generated rp Empty Randomly generated rp

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:54 pm

I had an idea for an rp to be mainly focused on the characters. Here's the rules, you come up with a total of six characters. They can be of any origin, sci fi, fantasy, joke, steam punk, etc etc, do long as they're all of didn't types. As well as that, each person comes up with a setting and plotline. After everyone is signed up, we role two dice per person. The first result on the dice is your main character, and the second is a side character. So make sure you like all the people you make.
After which, and depending on how many people join, we'll role for the plotline and setting.
a
Remember, this is about the characters and their personalities first and foremost. So don't skimp out on any of them. You can make your characters anything you want so long as you put effort into them. Some minor changes may have to be made on then for sake of setting however. For example, if your character uses a laser sword and the setting is a world devoid of technology, you'll have to make the sword made of fire or something.

I would post an example of a character, but I'm at work and on a phone. I will when i get home however.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21627
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Randomly generated rp Empty Re: Randomly generated rp

Post by Kilvas Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:01 pm

I think it sounds interesting, I have one character from my manga I'd like to use.
But, once we all get characters, then what happens?
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17792
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down