Tales of Mythopoeia

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Re: Tales of Mythopoeia

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:19 am

"Well....right on cue my dearr!" Wendel says joking. "If you were my sharpshooter I would've died because you came too late! You must not be late. Anyway, the mission debriefing just ended so if you wish to know the details, talk to your comrades. They know alll about the adventure you'll be taking." Wendel said. "Be careful, I'm counting on you all."

"You got it!" Nathan responded. "Alright...Kalina and new girl, lets head out to Roggrashas port. Speaking of which, whats your name lovely lady? "Nathan grins at the girl.

"A real lady killer...." Kalina said jokingly. "Nathan can be a bit of a jokester so pay no heed to him sometimes. I'm Kalina, it's a pleasure to meet you. "What's your name sweetheart?"

Wendels Fortress, Kaigor Ferridan 8:48 FsT

"(sigh)...Here i am thinking we could do this and have things go sour..." Cecilla said sadly. "Well, is anyone harmed for starters? Lets think of a strategy and book it. I COULD summon my healing spirit to guide us but I'm not sure if it'd be a good idea." Cecilla said.

Deep inside of the Zelur Forest: 11:42 FtST

Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 3660
Charm : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:40 am

"I closed up the stall for this?!" Lorenzo whispered angrily from within the bush, "You made it sound like we were just gonna mine some rocks and go back!" He pointed a finger at Leo. "I don't even have me rifle. All I got is this!" He waved a pistol around. "These crystals better be worth it!" He turned to Cecilia and said, "Well first do we know where we're going? We all turned and ran as soon as we saw them."
Deep inside of the Zelur Forest: 11:42 FtST

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 4790
Charm : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:09 am

"The imps lair." a weak spirited voice said from behind the group. "Thats where the Daybreak Stones are."

"What?" Leo said turning to look at his fourth guardian, Earth Spirit Gnome. "But the stones are normally plentiful within areas nowhere near their lair."

"I cant say why since I dont know, but it looks like they're gathering them for something. So you would have to go into their territory to get what Lorenzo wants." Gnome responded.

"Gnome, shut up." Undine said with a sharp tone. "You know how dangerous that is."

"B-b-but Lorenzo said they better be worth it........a Daybreak Stone normally sells for about 30,000 gald these days, who knows how much it would be worth to Gradosians." Gnome weakly replied.

"That IS alot of money." Leo stated. "We could try to form a plan but I dont know the layout of their lair unfortunately. I don't normally go THIS deep into the woods. I will keep my word though, and make sure we get some of those stones Lorenzo. We could play it safe, go back to town and get your rifle if it will help. Also, if you could Cecilia?" he said turning to Cecilia and pointing to his small wound on his arm.

Deep inside of the Zelur Forest 11:43 AM FtST

Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 27751
Charm : 804

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie on Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:13 am

"It's Aomora Noblis..., and looks like I missed it completely..." she replies while sighing. Didn't want to make Faire worry, othewise I would've prepared everything last night. she thought to herself.

"I guess you'll fill in on what was spoken here?" looking at her new companions nonchalantly.

Sophie
Huma
Huma

Grade : 3269
Charm : 9
Location : Wandering around after a battle (Only few truely know).

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:50 am

He was about to begin but then his jaw dropped when he heard the number, "30 big ones? with just 4 I would be destroying my biggest earnings at the stall..." Lorenzo said counting off on his fingers. "You know what? If we're gonna go back, first we should at least scout out the lair before we go. That way we can at least know what we're dealing with." He shuffled around in one of his pockets and he pulled out a small communicator. "I'm probably out of range now, but, I could have Lexianna bring my rifle to the edge of the forest at least when we DO head back."
Deep inside of the Zelur Forest 11:44 AM FtST

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:15 am

"I'm TEEMING with excitement Aomora..." Nathan says jokingly. "Nice to meet you. Anyway, heres what's going down: we're gonna be smuggled to Fortunica for an investigation of Fortunicas light, either try to bring it back with us or at least learn what theirs is and come back. We won't know what may lie ahead of us but were the best three to take this job. Thoughts so far Ms. Noblis?" Nathan said.

"I'm still a little rattled by it all honestly..." Kalina said.

Wendels fortress, Kaigor Ferridan. 8:51am FsT

"Sure thing Leo." Cecilla said as she begins to heal his wound. "There, its like it never happened  heart! If we need to go back, I''ll bring out a healing spirit to take us through an easier route to avoid any kinda issues. Lorenzo, right? Should I guide us out safely now? I could also use one to show us a safe way in if you'd like." Cecilla said.

Deep inside of the Zelur Forest 11:45 AM FtST

Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:44 am

"Shiny...rocks... My retirement fuuund!" Jiao-rong lets out a moan and slumps down on the floor in defeat. The old man was obviously insane and now Jioa-rong was going to be branded a traitor with nothing to show for it.

"...Say, boy, where are we, Erepus? This is Erepus, isn't it? What part of Erepus is this?"

Jiao-rong realizes the babbling old man was addressing him.
"It's not Erepus you nutjob. We're on Fortunica. Those 'rocks' were worth a fortune. I'm stuck on another planet and you threw away all my traveling funds." Jiao-rong wails.

Last edited by Grunge Hamster on Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Grade : 7921
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:29 pm

"Hm. Lets scout it. Lorenzo has a point." Leo said with a smile. "And thank you Cecilia. I see why Miss Louise wanted you to come along with me. I always was kinda prone to getting bashed up.......despite rarely going outside. Heheheh." he chuckled nervously with a slight blush.

Deep inside of the Zelur Forest 11:50 FtST

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:39 pm

"Well then, lead the way, Mr. Shut-in!" He said gripping his pack, "This is my first time in this forest. So, I have no idea where I'm going."
Deep inside of the Zelur Forest 11:51 FtST

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by FuraidoRaisu on Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:35 pm

"Traveling funds? Boy, trust me. You don't need funds to travel. You stick with me, and I'll show you something worth more than all the jewels in Di Yu."

The old man turns back to the window and looks out at the bustling Fortunican street with a twinkle in his eye.

"Heh. Heheh. EHEHEHEH. HAHAHAHAAAHAHAA... Fortunica, eh? Hmmm. Never been off-world before... This should be fun. How about it, kid?" He reaches out a hand to Jiao-rong. "You interested in an... ADVENTURE ADVENTURE ADVENTURE?"

Replica

Grade : 1616
Charm : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:01 pm

"ADVENTURE ADVENTURE ADVENTURE?"
Something stirs deep inside Jiao-rong and his eyes begin to sparkle.
"Adventure? Do you... do you really mean it? Yeah... I could be the hero of my own legend..."
Jiao-rong slaps the old man's hand out of the way.
"AS IF I'D SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT! You're even crazier than I thought old man! I'm totally screwed. I'm a deserter! I was supposed to use that money to disappear! Instead I'm going to starve to death on this backwater planet. And it's not like I can go crawling back and beg them not to execute me. The only way that'd work is if I somehow completed the mission on my own and played it off like I was... some... kinda... hero..."
Jiao-rong's voice trails off as he begins to form a new plan.
"Hmm... that... might work actually. Alright old man. The way I see it you owe me. Not just for the jewels, but technically I also saved your wrinkly ass from being discovered as a stowaway. We'll go on an adventure and you'll be my guide. You look... experienced. I'm sure you could teach me a thing or two." ...Or at least be used as monster fodder until I can hook up with a real adventuring party.
"My name is Min Jiao-rong 13th Prince of Di Yu." He holds out his hand.

An inn, Grandall, Fortunica. 11:50AM

Grade : 7921
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:23 pm

"Smuggling to another world?" giving a perplexed look. This is definitely gonna be at least a month, if things go alright... "Rather sudden but, this... should be interesting." while forcing a smile.

Wendel's fortress, Kaigor. Ferridan 8:52 AM FsT

Last edited by Sophie on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sophie
Huma
Huma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:25 pm

"Well i'd assume we just follow the imps over there. They look like they're headed somewhere right? Its not like i've gone to their lair either." Leo said to Lorenzo. "You ready Cecilia?"

"This is going to end horribly." Undine said shaking her head.

Deep inside of the Zelur Forest 11:52 AM FtST

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:37 pm

He poked his head out of the bush to see what direction they were going in. He waited for them to be a bit further away and brought his head back in. "Alright then let's just take this step by step. We gotta follow them but also keep our distance. Don't want to A: spook them or B: get they're attention. Just follow my lead and try not to be loud." He whispered to them, "Here we go." He poked his head out again to make sure the coast was clear then popped outta the bush like a gopher. He darted to a tree and hid behind it, checking for the Imps. "Good." He signaled for them to follow and darted to another one but made sure not to make a sound.
Deep inside of the Zelur Forest 11:53 AM FtST

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:38 pm

"Well...I can tell you already don't like this plan Aomora. Your "smile" gave it away..." Nathan said grinning. "Just keep cool and this will go by quick. I say before we go grab a bite to eat before we set out. Gonna need to grub it up for this smuggling business cause I'm telling you, if someone even tHINKS of taking our prep food while were on board, their mine." Nathan said.

"Well...I guess that could happen...UGH I just want this over with already! I guess lets eat and get going...Sound good to you Aomora?" Kalina asked.

"I'm always ready!" Cecilla said. "Lets tread lightly, here I'll use some of my magic to give us lighter weight so we don't make too much noise.

Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:47 pm

"Right behind you." Leo said as he popped out of the bush and began to tail Lorenzo. "With this number of them it probably isnt too far from here." he said noticing the increasing number of Imps as they pressed on.

Inside of the Zelur Forest 11:58 AM

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:03 pm

"Well, already ate something before rushing to here but I suppose could use some more food before we're on our way." Aomora responds with. Closes her eyes for a moment then says "So what would be your mind for food?"

Sophie
Huma
Huma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:08 pm

"Yea you're right..." He muttered under his breath. "And that's gonna be way too many soon." He said noticing that stone patches were popping up. "We better slow down. They might have some sentries or encampments around." He said with a low voice. "Wait! Down!" he whispered loudly, stopping and dropping into a bush. A couple of Imps walked by growling and snarling.

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:12 pm

Leo jumped down onto the ground pulling Cecilia with him. "Well they sound angry." he whispered looking at their faces. "Maybe something is going on to make them suddenly be all over the place like this."

"We don't feel any disturbance with the balance of spirits in the air so its not that." Efreet muttered in spirit form.

"......Maybe its another creature or something?" Leo guessed.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:22 pm

"PERFECT! Lets go to Roggrashas Fish restaurant! There Killika Fish is FANTASTIC!" Nathan said excitingly. "Its all on me!

"Whoa...thank Nathan! Didn't expect that." Kalina said surprised. What do you think Aomora? We ladies don't have to pay after all. I forget you have gentlemen feature which you should turn on more. Probably should keep that in mind more then you'll grab a girl in no time." Kalina mocked Nathan.

"Oh, I have other gentlemen features! One of which is knocking someones lights out for being rude..obnoxiously rude to me or someone I like. I can exchange that feature with buying your fish if you'd like." Nathan said.

Wendels Fortress, Kaigor Ferridan. 9:00am

"Hmmmm... lets see here. Perhaps if we hit higher ground we can see what their flocking to?" Cecliia asked. "But then we'd have to be really careful. Conflict is the last thing we need..."

Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by FuraidoRaisu on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:43 pm

The old man's smile grows wider.
"Hohoho~ Well then, Mr. Min Jiao-rong, 13th Prince of Di Yu, the name's Chao. Chao Fan."
He shakes the young prince's hand. "So it's settled, then! Eheheha I knew there was a reason I picked that trunk to hide in. Alright, I say we go out and try and see if there are any unusual happenings to be found on this world... Grab your things."

He begins climbing out through the window, pauses and looks back at Jiao-rong.

"Well? You said you were a deserter. SO LET'S DESERT! EHEHEHAHAHAAAHEHEHA!"

An inn, Grandall, Fortunica. 11:51AM FtST

Replica

Grade : 1616
Charm : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:50 pm

"A leader? Someone who wants the crystals for themselves maybe?" He thought out loud, "I mean these guys don't seem like they can get organized on their own..." The imps noises eventually faded away. "Let's keep moving. And that may be an idea Cecilia... If we can at least find the entrance to this thing, then we won't have to look as hard when we come back." He got up against a tree and kept moving. "But finding some high ground might be tough."

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:04 am

"Yeah, this forest doesnt have much in terms of hills, and im no tree climber." Leo stated with a sigh.

"You could always fly you know?" Sylph chimed in.

"You know that'll give us away." Leo shot back denying Sylph's suggestion.

Deep inside of the Zelur Forest 12:05 PM FtST

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:21 am

"Hm... how about we find a safer route in? I can locate one with my healing spirit. My power along with it lets me see throughout the area were in so i can find alternate routes. It's been a while since I've actually done it but I could give it a go." Cecilla offered.

Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:40 am

"Alright if it doesn't get us caught that sounds good." Lorenzo replied to Cecilia, "Shouldn't be too far though."

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next