Tales of Mythopoeia

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Re: Tales of Mythopoeia

Post by Kilvas on Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:54 pm

Lynna continued staring blankly. Her head tilted as her glanced turned to the coffin on his back. She said nothing as she glared mindlessly at it.

maeko sig made by me
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:So what did I do? I played the sax muthaf**ker!
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 15657
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:56 pm

"Uhh I respectfully request that we stop by the Baratros. I could use some last minute stuff and Lexi was saying she could use her tools." Lorenzo said raising a hand following behind.

"Yesh!" Lexianna said a bit awkwardly, "Need tools for repair! I also keep weapons well kept!"

"She maintains weapons." Lorenzo said, "[You still got a long way to go.]"

"[Shut it.]" She said through gritted teeth.
Maxwell Household Front Yard 11:32 AM FtST

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 4793
Charm : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:56 pm

"I dont use weapons." Leo said with a blank stare. "But if Atlas isnt against it........." he said looking at Atlas who probably wanted to end half of the group already.

Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 27754
Charm : 804

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:58 pm

"...." Atlas's eye twitched. "Oi! Girl! You got a problem?" His voice beginning to show the sounds of irritation.

RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 19492
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:01 pm

Lynna disregarded his question as she circled around him, still staring at the coffin. "Lynna can't tell...It is dead..or alive?" She thought out loud, moving closer to the coffin; tilting her head and staring wide-eyed.

maeko sig made by me
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:03 pm

"Its dead. Stay away from it." Leo said hoping she'd get away from Atlas.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:04 pm

"All seems in order here. I'm ready for our adventure! I just hope we don't run into much trouble." Cecilla said.

Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Grade : 3663
Charm : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:14 pm

"Can it be both? The living dead?" He said chuckling. "Though I wouldn't take her so seriously, Mr. soldier. She doesn't mean any harm."

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:15 pm

"It's...complicated. Anyway, yeah, we can stop for supplies." Atlas diverted his attention, preventing himself from harming the girl.

RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:17 pm

Lynna still stared at the coffin, taking a few steps back. She stood behind Leo, following him as the group walked. Lynna is intrigued...aren't you too Aira?

maeko sig made by me
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:19 pm

"Well then you lead. I dunno where the Barabatos or whatever its called is." Leo said to Lorenzo.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Oh my....I'm afraid there may be a casualty and we haven't even left yet..."I could use some more food and maybe a few supplies if do stop by." Cecilla said.
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:32 pm

"Hmm...I wonder if we could make room for a stop at a good tavern somewhere." Atlas mused. "Any good taverns in Fortunica, Leo? Lorenzo?"

RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:34 pm

"It's the-" Lorenzo started,

Lexianna cut him off, "BARATROS!" She yelled, "[I'll have you know BOY! That airship is my Magnum Opus. That ship, if it isn't already, will be the best Cruiser Airship on any planet. That thing can take on a squad of other ships and come out on top with barely a scratch on her. I'll have you know I took that poor thing in when it was still a small cargo ship and grew it into the proud Cruiser it is today. I will NOT have any stupid brats insult such a work of art!]"

Lorenzo cut her off with a hand covering her mouth, turning to Leo. "Don't insult her baby. She's poured a lot of time, love and money into it." She bit his hand and he pulled it back, "OW!"

"[Don't you dare defend the bratty shut-in.]" She said shoving him.

"Ahh ok ok!" He said holding his hand and blowing it. He turned to Atlas "And I'm not too sure myself. I don't go out to do my drinking."

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:42 pm

"How would I know? Try the Grados wing of Grandall. I dont go out much and im sixteen." Leo said shrugging. "[I dunno. I kinda like the name Barbatos. And how am I a brat?]" he asked Lexiana.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:46 pm

Closing up the bag of supplies from Wendel and checking few items in her own sack Well, pretty much confirmed exactly what I got. Although, when did Hektor slip Rosemary and Saffron spice in my sack? as Aomora compiles the list in her mind. Glimmer Bel Shrooms? Theres a note for this.... Hit hard enough to make it explode a flash of light? as she holds one up before putting it away. She then pulls out a different mushroom plant from her sack, This would be the Fool's Breath Puffball Mushroom, not very poisonous but enough to weaken someone if they breathe in the gas it releases when the top explodes from enough pressure. before putting it away carefully. Lastly the Chamomile sleep powder from Faire and these Maldorga flowers, still haven't figured out what they can do yet... letting out a sigh before closing up her sack.

Onboard the Noladash. Departing from Ferridan, 11:44 AM FsT

Sophie
Huma
Huma

Grade : 3272
Charm : 9
Location : Wandering around after a battle (Only few truely know).

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:57 pm

"Ohhhh. I wouldn't start with her. She gets irrational REAL quick." Lorenzo warned Leo.

Lexianna gasped, "[Great now the shut-in can speak to me from one night of studying. And you're a brat cause you act like a brat. Calling my baby some weird name.] She pouted and crossed her arms.

"[I wouldn't talk too much. You're acting pretty bratty yourself.]" He whispered to her.

She punched him on the arm, "[SHUT IT!]"

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:15 pm

"Oi. Lorenzo. You gonna lead the way? Or have a spat with your girlfriend?" Asked Atlas, getting impatient.

RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:04 am

Nathan and company make to in time to depart toward Veilstrum. They were very surprised at how big it was as well as its nice appearance on the inside. Kalina and Aomora walked and talked together for while while Nathan went around doing some of his antics for a little bit of entertainment. Despite causing a few disputes among some of the passengers, Nathan earned a few acquaintances as well and some considerable surveillance to keep him out of trouble for the rest of the trip. Aomora and Kalina fell asleep while Nathan stayed awake to ensure no one would mess with them during their sleep. Hours later...he soon falls asleep from all his activities catching up with him as they head toward Veilstrum. Meanwhile back at Ferridan deep within Drog Isle...

Onboard the Noladash, 11:49AM Ferridan FsT

"Master Vyndigrar...I located three warriors within Peril Forest headed toward Roggrasha. That little mutt was useful..." The mystery man said. "One of em got a glimpse of my tattoo, I think it might be the kid that survived your attack way back when. He's definitely grown and seems to be one the strongest warriors...I like it..." The mystery man said a bit crazily.

"It doesn't matter if they saw you or not, frankly the fact he realized what you tattoo could've been is actually impressive to me. I remember him now...I gutted two soldiers trying to protect then that fool. He managed to escape within Peril Forest and somehow, he escaped me to live on...that's a feat in itself. No one has ever escaped death from me...HAHA!" Vyndigrar laughs. "The wretched scum Wendel let me live thinking I'll change?! I'll carve him like the dog he is and savor every moment bathing in his blood. However, in his stead he bring this warrior to fulfill his wishes. I will admit, he has a worthy predecessor to take his place, or at least that's why he got the boy I believe. It's as if he knows what's coming to his beloved village...good. He will meet his end before this is over, I will make certain of that." Vyndigrar said. "For now, we continue to prepare for a slaughter Ferridan will never forget...but for now, we bide our time. Isn't that right my sweet? Vyndigrar said to a woman caressing her chin.  "Leowyn, good work. I have arranged transportation if you wish to pursue them further if you wish. If not, gather more warriors for our cause."

"Heheheheh...I think it'd be more fun to chase them. I wanna see what this guy is all about before you get to mess with him. I promise not to break him for you. I know you actually see some great potential in him..." Leowyn said.

"Good...don't break him. I will do that when it is needed. He will understand as well as his little foolish followers Ferridan will not thrive without MY ideals be taught..." Vyndigrar said.

"Alright...for now I'll gather more troops...then I'ma gonna tail em." Mmmmmm...yes...this will be good indeed." Leowyn says as he darts into shadows.

"Soon, you'll get to bring the real fun...my sweet Nikita." Vyndigrar said bring Nikita close to him.

Drog Isle, Ferridan 11:50AM FsT

8 hours later...the group arrives to Veilstrum in Grados.

"Attention passengers! We have arrived to Veilstrum! We hope you had a wonderful ride with us on board the Noladash. Thank you all and enjoy your stay here in Veilstrum. We have reached Veilstrum Port!" The Captain of the ship said as the bridge as passengers begin to pack up and head off the boat. The loud sounds of people leaving wakes up Nathan.

"Whoa...the hell? OH! Were here!! Yo, guys! Get up!" Nathan said as he jabs Aomora and Kalina to wake up.

"OW! The hell are you doing?! That hurts!" Kalina said.

"That...was a jab...Kalina...A JAB! How the hell does it hurt that much?! It one of THE most basic attacks!" Nathan said.

"You do know....that a jab with enough force can knock someone out right? Using your weight and not just your arms, which is what you DID!" Kalina yelled. "If that was a tap, I'm really not looking forward to an actual strike from you. You do kinda say it a lot when I tease you."

You say that and continue to mess me with me...make up your mind woman. "I always say I will but don't actually mean it, that's my way of getting you to shush when you get annoying is all." Nathan said with a grin.

"Speak for yourself..." Kalina said with a grin as well. "Hey Aomora we're here!! Lets get our stuff and head out!"

Luxveilm, Veilstrum Veilstrum Port. 8:49PM GsT

"It's ok Atlas, we'll get there! Just be a bit patient." Cecilla says sincerely. This is gonna be one heck of a voyage, but lets make it count!

Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:41 pm

"She isn't my girlfriend." Lorenzo said coldly, tired of the subject. "And yea let's go." Lorenzo said heading to Grandall's port.

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:20 pm

"So..." Atlas began awkwardly as the walked down the path. "Tell me about yourselves. Where are you from? What are your...hobbies?" He asked, making sloppy small talk.

RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:24 pm

Leo walked up to Lexianna and smiled. "[You and I are going to have so much fun together on this trip. I can feel it already.]" he said with a sarcastic tone. He then turned to Atlas. "Im from the house we were all just in. I read books. Thats about it."

Near Grandall's Entrance 11:50 AM FtST

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:35 pm

"Books? That sounds like a bore." Atlas rolled his eyes. "What kind of books? What are they about?"

RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:38 pm

"Spirits. The history of the world. Spirit artes. The origin of Spirits." Leo listed on.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:38 pm

"You two are being little too loud, just that alone would be enough to wake anyone up." said grudgingly as she started to stand up Didn't think I'd actually fall asleep at all, but I guess catching a few hours more would make sure I don't collapse later "Anyway, time to move." as she grabbed her belongings.

Sophie
Huma
Huma

Grade : 3272
Charm : 9
Location : Wandering around after a battle (Only few truely know).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum