Tales of Mythopoeia

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Re: Tales of Mythopoeia

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:39 pm

"I heal a lot of the injured and use some of my powers for guidance, as well as show performances too. Well, my background isn't too big in terms of my family. We aren't really noble but one day to hope to be." Cecilla said.

Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 3751
Charm : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:45 pm

"Of course! We gotta get off or we'll spend another 8 hour trip for no reason!" Nathan yelled.

"Alright!" Kalina said as the grouped headed towards the towards the pier.

"Whoa...this place is...big." Nathan said surprised. "Like, holy crap...I heard they were advanced but MAN this is the real deal!"

"I'll agree there....definitely wasn't expecting this. Oh, we should let Wendel know we've arrived!" Kalina said.

"Good idea! Say Aomora, what you think so far of this place just by looking at everything? Can you imagine what it's like going in there?! I can..." Nathan said to Aomora.

Veilstrum Docks, Grados. 8:55PM GsT

Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:03 am

Lexianna merely turned away pouting from Leo.

"Me, I've called the Baratros me home for most of my life. Da' says he knew my parents but doesn't talk about them much." He shrugged. "As far as Lexi, She's been kicking around the Baratros since young too. Though she didn't live on it. Her family traveled with us for... some reason? Something about trade envoys or learning about Fortunican lore? I don't really remember."

"[But then that dumb school kicked me out and no place would dare give me a job.]" Lexianna said still pouting, She then perked up, "[But then, Basil was nice enough to offer me an Engineer position on the Baratros. I took it and I've been full time on the Baratros since.]"

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 4881
Charm : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:12 pm

"Lynna's not sure what a 'hobbies' is!" She exclaimed, completely forgetting the coffin. She skipped along behind Leo, a large grin on her face.

Grandall's Entrance 11:58 AM FtST

maeko sig made by me
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:So what did I do? I played the sax muthaf**ker!
Kilvas

Grade : 15745
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:01 pm

"Ah. Well I hope we get to see some of her dangerous inventions at some point." Leo said with a small grin. "A hobby is something you enjoy doing Lynna." he said turning to her. What in the world kind of upbringing did this girl have?

The Verdic Plains Noon FtST

Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 27842
Charm : 804

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie on Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:28 pm

"I can't really say much about this place, if anything yet." as she gazes around Although, this place already feels a bit off... Maybe its just me? giving off a nod from the thought. "So, got an idea where do we go from here?" She asked.

Veilstrum Docks, Grados. 8:56 PM GsT

Last edited by Sophie on Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sophie
Huma
Huma

Grade : 3360
Charm : 9
Location : Wandering around after a battle (Only few truely know).

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:35 pm

"So what's with that girl?" Atlas bent over to quietly ask Leo. "She's pretty...well she's a gun with no clip if you know what I mean."

RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 19580
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:40 pm

"Yeah.......I hear ya. Honestly thats why I decided to bring her with us. I mean yeah we're gonna be fighting all sorts of dangerous stuff but I'd feel better knowing shes somewhere around for us to keep an eye on her. I cant even begin to imagine what would happen to her if she were able to skip around in her little la la land by herself without anyone to keep a watch on her." Leo said to Atlas with a sigh.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:40 pm

"I wouldn't push for that too hard. She'll spend hours talking about her... 'creations.'" Lorenzo said making air quotes.

"[Hey! I love all of my children! Even if some of them blew up as they were born...]" Lexianna chuckled nervously.

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:43 pm

"Good point. I guess we can't just leave her in a ditch somewhere..." Atlas remarked, with a slight undertone of entertaining the prospect.

RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:48 pm

"Oh." Lynna turned and started at the sky. "What does Lynna enjoy doing?" She asked herself outloud, ignoring the others as she skipped along. "Oh! I like playing with water!" She said out loud, to no one in particular. She kept looking at the clouds in the sky as she hummed.

Verdic Plains, Fortunica. 12:05 PM FtST

maeko sig made by me
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:So what did I do? I played the sax muthaf**ker!
Kilvas

Grade : 15745
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:49 pm

The Verdic Plains 12:05 FtST

Weiss and Franz were travelling down a dirt road.  Once again a paper was in Franz' hands, but this one was more ragged and tattered than the recruitment paper shown earlier.

"[You know, I think that went pretty well.]" said Weiss placing his arms behind his head with a satisfied smile, "[Just gotta do one easy job and we're in for sure.]"

"[I have to admit I was nervous when the guildmaster asked you to speak too.]" said Franz nodding, "[I didn't expect your Fortunican to have improved so much...even if you did still slip up every now and then.]"

Weiss smirked, "[Well, I had to practice in case we ever got separated or something happened to you, so I put in some extra studying while you were asleep.]"  Weiss felt a hand patting his shoulder.

"[I'll help you out next time.]" said Franz with a smile, "[You'll be speaking perfect Fortunican by the time I'm done with you.]"

"[...Danke.  Hey, that reminds me, if you're so afraid of Fortunica, how come you know the language?]"

Franz blushed and looked away before replying, "[I, uh...wanted to be sure they weren't trying to cast any spells on me.]"

RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 10580
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:51 pm

"Here we are!" Lorenzo said walking up one of the piers of the dock. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I present the Baratros, in all it's glory."

Lexianna started proudly, "[A Cruiser-class ship. Designed to fly alone and to fight alone. I designed it's current form, Big hull for carrying lots of cargo. Strong wood lumber reinforced with a light steel alloy to give it both strength and speed. The balloon is made out of a heavy canvas also held together by a lighter alloy. Filled with hot air to propel it upward. A Magitech-Steam engine hybrid propel it forward, My latest design that can run on mana from the air here in Fortunica and classic steam on Grados. If need be it also can run on Lachryma when fuel is low. Equipped with Anti-Air artillery, Flak guns, Cannons, and Anti-armor rifles.]" And Lorenzo translated behind her.

Lorenzo laughed and said, "That was the light version, If you want specifics she'll gladly give the full tour."

Basil called from the deck, "Hey boy! What're you doing here? Grabbing some supplies before you go?"

"Yea, Figured it be best." Lorenzo responded walking up a set of stairs that connected the airship to the dock.

Grandall's Airship Port 12:06 PM FtST

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:10 pm

"Luxveilm HQ right? Somewhere within the center of this city..." Nathan said.

"If you're gonna lead...PLEASE don't get us lost." Kalina said.

"Shut it Kalina...we've got this. Just head to a big intersection within this place and look for an extremely tall building and that's where were going." Nathan said.

Luxveilm Port, Grados. 8:59 GsT

"Wow...this is an AIRSHIP? Color me impressed..." Cecilla said.

Grandall's Airship Port 12:09 PM FtST

Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:35 pm

Luxveilm Port, Grados. 9:00 PM GsT

From down the street, the woman general  walked towards the port, surveying the area.  She overheard Nathan and the others talking and turned to their directions.  "I see, General Einsigg said this might happen.  It seems me staying here wasn't the wrong choice." she said approaching the party, "Are you three the messengers from Ferridan?"

Last edited by Akune Kouki on Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:47 pm

"Yes sir! We've come by orders from Wendel! Is everything all ready to go?!" Nathan said.

"We're ready to see Einsigg sir!" Kalina said.

Luxveilm Port, Grados. 9:01 GsT

Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:53 pm

"Eh. Ive been on bigger." Leo said to see if it would get a rise out of Lexianna. "But I cant say much about the crews of the ships i've been on, so theres definitely that."

The Baratros 12:10 PM FtST

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:02 pm

Luxveilm Port, Grados. 9:02 GsT

The woman nodded, "Glad to hear it. I am Annette Grunewald. I'm here to be your guide/liaison during your stay. General Einsigg is currently in Beisterm with His Excellence, so we're going to set up a conference at the Luxveilm branch. I assume you all know the way."

RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:05 pm

"Hm. A fine vessel, I'd say." Atlas followed Leo up the stairs. "Engineering has always fascinated me, but I'm no good at it. Dad kept all the smart genes to himself." He knocked on the side of the ship as he walked up it. "[Wonder if they have booze of some kind.]" He switched over to Gradosian for a bit.

RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:16 pm

Basil replied to Atlas, "[Yessir! Fine Fortunican wines and Great Gradosian Beer! Just 10000 Gald to the Cask!]"

Lorenzo scoffed, "[That's wholesale price too. Better get it while it's hot!]"

"[And this ship can take out those bigger ships. They're usually too slow and don't carry enough Anti-air weaponry. And if they're alone, They won't stand a chance!]" Lexianna boasted proudly in reply to Leo.

"Haha! Don't brag so much, girl!" Basil gave her a hard smack on the back. "That's not an attractive feature for the ladies!"

Lexianna flopped forward landing on the ground. She flipped around and pointed a finger at Basil "[I'm not Lorenzo, Basil!! I can't take your hits like he can!]"

Lorenzo chimed in, "Hey! [I don't take them well either! Don't drag me into this!]"

Basil grabbed Lexianna by the collar and plopped her standing again. "Ahh!!! don't get your britches twisted. Go get your tools. I know that's what YOU'RE really here for. There's a little surprise in your room for you too."

"[AAHHHHHHH!!! THANKS BABA!!!]" She hugged him and ran into the interior of the airship.

Lorenzo laughed, "She hasn't called you that in a while."

"Ahh it's cause she's getting older. She says I'll always be her Baba. Just like I'll always be your Da'." He said grabbing Lorenzo and giving him a little noogie.

Last edited by The Monkey King on Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:33 pm

"[Smaller ship means faster. At least usually. Combine that with some good artillery and piloting and this could be a ship to fear. May not be a warship, but perfect for scouting missions and such.]" Atlas approached the benefits tactically. He stretched as the got onto the ship. "[Having good beer makes it better than any warship in my book.]" He smiled and dropped the sarcophagus on the deck. He leaned back on the edge of the ship and cracked his back on it with a pleasant sigh. "[How far is our destination captain?]"

RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:46 pm

"Indeed we do madam...Pleasure to meet your aquiantance. I'm Nathan Vysler!" Nathan said

"I'm Kalina Dalmist! Pleasure to meet you!" Kalina said to Annette. "Lets be on our way!

Luxveilm Port, Grados. 9:05 GsT

I'll prepare some of my Apple gel sandwiches for everyone when we take off!" Cecilla said.

Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:16 pm

Luxveilm Port, Grados. 9:06 PM GsT

"Pleasure to meet you. Let's go." said Annette before turning to Aomora, "Hm...<My name is Annette Grunewald. Come with me.>" She turned away from the group and began walking, "Our branch HQ is just a short ways from here."

RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:21 am

"Its an hour away. On foot." Leo said. "We're only here to pick up supplies from how Lorenzo sounded. Unless Basil is willing to close up shop and fly us around Fortunica willy nilly. Which im not against if he is okay with it, but if its an inconvenience then i'll be walkin."

The Baratros 12:15 PM FtST

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie on Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:30 am

<Umm... Alright...> Aomora responds hastily, giving a surprised look, <I'm Aomora, and do lead on.> she says as she regains her composure and follows Annette.

Sophie
Huma
Huma

Grade : 3360
Charm : 9
Location : Wandering around after a battle (Only few truely know).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum