Tales of Mythopoeia

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Re: Tales of Mythopoeia

Post by Rise: The Game on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:02 am

Leo began to glow with a blue hue and wore an insanely tense expression on his face as he held his right hand into the air.

"O nurturing water spirits. Hear my plea as I call unto thee. Transfer my comrades and I to your glistening oasis of life and beauty!"

"You sure are asking alot of me to have just started this little journey you know that?" Undine complained as she materialized above Lexianna and began to form a magic circle underneath the group. "One ticket to Lake Ilma coming right up!" The others began to glow blue as well, followed by the group slowly turning into numerous small blue lights. They were then absorbed into Undine as she then snapped her fingers causing the circle to give off an explosive glow, causing her to vanish completely.

Everything went black.

"......p. -ke up!!!!" a voice faintly called to Leo.

Location Unknown. Time Unknown

Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 27751
Charm : 804

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:12 am

"WAKE UP ALREADY!!!" He said shaking Leo back and forth. "Come on! You saved us but you can't just kick it right after!"

"AHHHHH!!" Lexianna screamed and was pulling the scooter out of the Lake, "Sure, He saved us but not my scooter! Why were you even out here?!" She tipped it over and water spilled out along with the big wrench and the SMG. "Ugh, I'm really gonna do some seriously cleaning tonight..."
Lake Ilma 3:43 PM FtST

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 4790
Charm : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:18 am

"Uh........sorry." Undine said to Lexianna. "I cant really say ive spiritualized things that weren't humans before. Honestly I was expecting to screw it up. Heheheh...." she said with a nervous laugh.

"If master were awake I could totally dry it off for you!" Sylph shouted at Lexianna getting up in her face. "Im pretty useful like that y'know?"

"Mrgh. Ten more minutes mom." Leo groaned as he was being shaken by Lorenzo.

Lake Ilma 3:43 PM FtST

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:20 am

"Oh my...is everyone ok?! Anyone need my aid?!" Cecilla said worried about everyone.

Lake Ilma 3:45 PM FtST

Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 3660
Charm : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:28 am

"Fu-" Lorenzo said with the most annoyed look on his face, "Fine you lazy bum!" He threw him back on the ground turning to Cecilia, "Nah, It seems like everyone's ok."

"WAGH!" Lexianna said falling back, "L-l-l-l-lor..." She stammered scared out of her mind, "LORENZO!!!!!!!" She screamed.

"Oh yea you haven't seen any spirits on Fortunica. You know about them though, right?" Lorenzo replied nonchalantly.

"B-B-B-But not like these!!!! They're all big and s-s-scary!!!" She stammered trying to back away on the ground.

"They also can hear you so I wouldn't insult them like that." He replied moving towards her. "C'mon you two, give her some space. She doesn't come off the ship too often, so please excuse her for reacting like this."

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:34 am

"Space isnt Sylph's strong point. If you cant tell." Undine said annoyed. "Alright you wake up!" she shouted as she jabbed Leo with a trident.

"Mmmmm? Oh. Good morning." he said sitting up as if someone had just casually walked into his room and said "Time for school." "Oh hey it worked. Thats good." he said with an odd tone.

"You seem kinda off master. You okay?" Sylph asked as she got into Leo's face.

"Im just........tired. Not sleepy but my body is kinda finished for the time being." he said. "All of that running and then doing a spiritualization transfer to the lake. I guess we're lucky that Undine's territory was so nearby. Otherwise we would still be back at that forest trying to fight all of those imps." he looked at Lexianna. "Im sorry!" he shouted as he got on his knees and bowed so hard his head hit the moist ground. "This is all of my fault! I roped Lorenzo into coming along with us. I can repay you for the damage to your scooter and anything you lost in the lake!"

Lake Ilma 3:47 PM FtST

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:41 am

"Agreed, we have get moving." Aomora whispers Something about that guy is off, thats not the tattoo I recall Greallandians having, not at least the way Mother spoke of it. she recalls to herself. "We can worry about who that person is another time." she said as the group crept away.

Peril Forest, Kaigor. Ferridan 9:36 AM Fst

Sophie
Huma
Huma

Grade : 3269
Charm : 9
Location : Wandering around after a battle (Only few truely know).

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:47 am

Lexianna turned to Leo still scared out of her mind. "Uhh... Oh!" She got up and recovered herself. She spoke a bit brokedly "umm, It's not problem! Worried about Lorenzo! I think scooter is... okay. You no need worry about." She said shaking her hands in front of herself.

"Jeeze, Lexi, You need to bone up on your Fortunican some." Lorenzo said laughing, "I mean I know you don't get off the ship much. but we still need to be able to communicate with the locals."

"Shut up!!!" She said flustered and red, "I'm no translator. I work on machines not people!"

"Haha! I'm just giving you a hard time!" He said laughing. He turned to Leo, patted him and offered a hand up, "Don't worry about it, She's probably gonna be the only one on my side when I get back."

"Yea! You don't apologizing to me! Boss is gonna be anger at now me, and Lor." She said to Leo.

Lake Ilma 3:47 PM FtST

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:51 am

"Alrighty...now that we escaped from the nasty things, whats on the to do list?" Cecilla said. "I'm kinda hungry..."

Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:57 am

Oops. Shes not too good at Fortunican. Maybe I should try speaking Gradosian? eeeeehhhh but im not too good at that either! Leo thought to himself. Maybe she'll take it as a kind gesture? "Oh! Not problem! Me talk to boss! Home.......that way. Give food and food! Lots food and money!" he said pointing to his right red in the face. I must sound like an idiot. He turned to Cecilia. "I think we should just call it a day for now." he said with a sigh. "We're tired. And hungry. And honestly that spiritualization wiped me out. Lady Louise wont be happy with the results but at least I know Mom will be happy to see us not dead."

"Dont worry. Im sure she'll understand." Gnome said trying to make Leo feel better.

"....Mrrgh. I don't want to think about it till we get there." Leo complained.

Lake Ilma 3:51 PM FtST

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:15 am

"Oh!!!! He speaks some Gradosian, Lorenzo!" Lexianna said excitedly, "If you can understand my Gradosian well enough, I can understand Fortunican well enough to speak with you!" She said clasping her hands in front of her, beaming at him.

"Well, color me surprised!" Lorenzo replied, "I didn't expect that from a Fortunican shut-in." He laughed. "It might help you two to learn anyway. But yea, I think Basil will want to know what's going on. Lexi do you still have your special Communicator."

"Sure do!" She said pulling out what seemed to be a flat black box with a screen and some buttons on it. "That's how I found you. followed the signal of your's."

"Alright, We can have a chat with both our bosses about what's going on. And if Your 'Lady Louise' doesn't mind we can give it another shot tomorrow. Daybreak crystals sound like a great fi-"

Lexianna cut him off, "DAYBREAK?!" She started talking really fast, "That's what you were going for!? That was most of the reason we came around to Fortunica! Basil got a special order for them back on Grados. And I need some for the some of the upgrades I've been working on! Oh this IS a good find!"

"Whoa easy there! Leo probably didn't catch that. But that's extremely lucky. We better call him when we get to Leo's place." He replied trying to calm her.

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:24 am

"Eheheheh. Thanks?" Leo said with a confused smile. "Id think it'd be expected of a shut-in to study numerous things. It seems that im not living up to my stereotype." he joked since he wasn't too fluent in Gradosian. "I've gone to Grados twice. They were really short trips and I was pretty much limited to whatever hotel I was thrown at."

"The air there is disgusting anyways." Efreet complained. "Under normal circumstances a Fortunican would suffer from spiritual withdrawal within a week, and thats considering if they dont expend any of their spiritual energy on any magic. Be happy those trips were short."

"E-e-ehhhhhhh hes not saying he HATES Grados!" Leo frantically said trying to avoid offending Lorenzo and Lexianna. "Its just not the best environment for us is all! Anyways! Lets hurry back so we can get you two to report to your bossman thing." he said as he began to walk. "And so I can get chewed out for involving civilians in all of this." he mumbled to himself.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:42 am

"I wouldn't call my Dad a thing. He's just not gonna be happy, we ain't going home tonight." Lorenzo said starting to walk as well. "But, It's not like we love Grados either. We're not exactly... your average citizens i guess? Most of us have lived in between worlds for a long time now."

"Yea that dumb school kicked me out cause my stuff was too awesome!" Lexianna chimed in, walking the scooter next to her.

"Dangerous is the word, Anna." He said, "Just cause you managed to make better housings for your... 'creations' as well."

"Well that's cause I've been able to use materials from here too. Gradosians are too proud, it's their way or the highway." She said pouting.

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster on Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:59 am

Jiao-rong and Chao Fan stare in amazement as a group of young people in the distance are chased by imps into a clearing. Suddenly the group begins to glow with an eerie blue light, and after a bright flash they all vanish.

The group of imps look around confused and angry, jumping up and down where the strangers used to be. One of the smaller imps notices Jiao-rong and Chao Fan and points at them chattering. All the other imps stop their angry dance and slowly turn to look at the two.

Jiao-rong glares at the old man. "Worst. Guide. Ever."

Grade : 7921
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:03 am

Grandall Port, 3:54 PM FtST.

"I never...want to fly for that long again." groaned Weiss as he exited the ship, stretching his limbs out with every step. He adjusted his backpack before turning to Franz with a smirk, "Well, not like we're gonna make a return trip anytime soon, right Franny?"

"...Yeah. You're right." Franz said hesitantly before looking around the port, "So this is Fortunica. It seems...ngh!" Franz grimaced and wobbled as a weird sensation came over like a wave of discomfort. "Oh, right, I forgot about that." Franz reached into one of the smaller pockets of Weiss' backpack and pulled out a container of pills.

"Yeah, I hear Mana Sickness can be a real bitch. I took mine a little after we landed while you were asleep." said Weiss as Franz popped two pills in and chased them down with water from a canteen. Franz let out a sigh of relief before smiling, "I guess we'll have to get used to it eventually, won't we?"

Weiss nodded, "Yup. Now let's find a place to eat. I'm starving." Franz nodded back and followed Weiss around town to talk to citizens in search of food. Once Weiss found what appeared to be a young couple and approached them to ask for directions, Franz realized a potential problem in Weiss' plan.

"X Cues me, wear can we find a place to eat? My friend and eye just arrived hear and we’re hungary."

RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 10489
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by FuraidoRaisu on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:41 am

"Worst. Guide. Ever.", Jiao-rong says to Chao.

Chew chew chew ptuh. "They don't look too happy." Chew chew ptuh. "You think they can give us directions?" Chew chew chew ptuh.

"HEY!!! DO YOU KNOW WHERE WE ARE?!", Chao calls out to the imps.

The imps begin their shrieking once again and charge at Chao and Jiao-rong. Chew chew chew ptuh. Chao takes three steps back. In one motion, he pulls a match from the inside of one of his gloves, lights it and tosses it to where he was standing. The imps constinue to charge. The match hits the ground where Chao had been spitting his chewing herbs. THE SPIT-COVERED SPOTS ON THE GROUND IGNITE. EACH SPOT OF CHEWED UP HERBS ERUPTING INTO A PLUME OF SMOKE AND FLAME. The imps are too slow to react and run through Chao's incendiary mess and emerge on the other side of the smokescreen burning and flailing.

Chao turns to face Jiao-rong. Smoke and flames and burning imps behind him.

"Guess they don't know. chew chew chew ptuh"

Replica

Grade : 1616
Charm : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:05 pm

Lynna was still kicking her feet around splashing and playing in the water, she turned her head, noticing people off along the shore, far off into the distance.She slowly stopped kicking her feet as she stared at them. "...Ehhhh?" She tilted her head in confusion.

She stood there staring, seemingly in a trace, before jumping up and down smiling. "We're they drawn here too?! We should go see them Aira!"

Lake Ilma, 3:58 PM FtST

maeko sig made by me
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:So what did I do? I played the sax muthaf**ker!
Kilvas

Grade : 15654
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:59 pm

"Well you should nap while I-huh?!" Cecilla said abruptly. "There's someone else here besides us! Right over there!" Cecilla points in the direction of the person.

Lake Ilma, 3:59 PM FtST

Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:19 pm

"Huh?" Lorenzo squinted his eyes into the distance, "Hold on." He fiddled with the scope on his rifle and pulled it off. "Here hold this." He shoved the rifle into Lexianna.

"Don't have to be so mean about it!" She replied angrily holding onto it. She stuck her tongue out at him when he looked away.

He looked through the scope and searched for the person. "Look at that it's a girl." He said seeing that she was moving towards them. "HEY THERE!!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT OVER THERE?!" Lorenzo shouted to her waving.

"Yeah it isn't exactly the safest place out here..." She said nervously looking around.
Lake Ilma, 4:00 PM FtST

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:00 am

"Hm..?" Lynna slowly walked over to the group. She walked through the shoreline, still staring.

As she made her way over them as she continued staring blankly. She tilted her head upon reaching them. "Ehhhhhhhh...?", she glanced at each one of them before staring at Leo. "...Were you drawn here too?"

Lake Ilma, 4:05 PM FtST

maeko sig made by me
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:14 am

"Uh.......sorta?" Leo responded with a confused look. "I figure you were attracted by the strong water influence here?" he asked her noticing she had Undine spiritual energy.

"Wahhh!" Sylph shouted as she sprang over to Lynna. "I like you! I can feel the wind in you~" she said as she hugged Lynna's right arm.

"I have wind too you know....." Leo said with an agitated expression, with a hint of jealousy behind the tone of his voice.

"Awwww im always stuck sharing you with the other three though!" Sylph screamed back as she pouted. "I wanna be friends with this one!" she shouted as she squeezed Lynna's arm tighter

Lake Ilma 4:07 FtST

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:24 am

"Uhmmm, ARE you okay?" Lorenzo asked the girl, "You seem umm, preoccupied."

"[She seems loopy.]" Lexianna whispered into his ear.

Lorenzo elbowed her softly and whispered back, "[Don't be rude. come on now.]"

Lake Ilma 4:10 FtST

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:27 am

"Yes...My sister wanted me to come here." Lynna responded, still staring at Leo.

She snapped out of her trance as Sylph attached to her arm. "Gasp! You have Sylph! Lynna loves the wind!" She squealed as she hugged Sylph, completely disregarding the rest of the group.

Lake Ilma, 4:11 PM FtST

maeko sig made by me
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:28 am

"I definitely saw from afar for sure! For some reason, I've been all hyperactive since we got here! Like....I can't seem to stop moving! Hey...this would be the PERFECT place for me to do a little show with my powers! Would you like to see?" Cecilla said.

Lake Ilma 4:12 FtST

Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:37 am

Something is off with that girl. Leo thought to himself as he bit his bottom lip. ".......So where's your sister?" Leo asked with a smile.

Sylph let out a loud gasp. "SOMEONE ACTUALLY HUGGED ME!!!! NOBODY EVER HUGS MEEEEE!" she squealed as she hugged Lynna back. "We shall be best friends!"

"I don't know if now is the time." Undine said to Cecilia. "It will be sundown soon, and you three seem worn out from earlier. We need to get back to the capital before we run into any danger." she lectured. ".............But I suppose should you two actually make progress tomorrow I promise to bring you all back here to do whatever you all may please." she said scowling at Leo and Cecilia.

Lake Ilma 4:15 PM FtST

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next