Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona RP

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Persona RP Empty Persona RP

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:49 pm

On a dark ocean that stretched beyond the horizon, a lone black train raced across the railway towards the unknown.  Within this dark train's azure interior, a raven haired boy sat on one of the many empty seats.  "Where...am I?"  He took a deep breath and held the black cords to his blue headphones tightly in one hand.  His hazel eyes quickly scanned the interior, looking for any clue as to where he may be and what may be going on.  Suddenly, a calm, mysterious voice called out to him, "Welcome."  The boy immediately faced forward and saw a small, strange-looking man in a black suit sitting across from him.  He had round, bulging eyes and a long, pointed nose.  The top of his head was bald, but he had white hair falling freely from the sides and back of his head.  His mouth was in a fixed, wide smile that did not seem to move even as he soke his next words.

"Welcome to the Velvet Room."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"That'll be 2380 yen, please."  said a young, redheaded girl in a white delivery uniform.  She stood outside an elderly woman's home with her bicycle parked outside and a metallic case beside her, from which she had pulled two steaming hot bowls of ramen out.  The elderly woman pulled out two bills from her purse and handed them to the delivery girl, "You can keep the rest, Karen-chan."

Thank you very much.  Please order from us again." the girl said while bowing and placing her metallic case on her bike.

"You be careful now, Karen-chan," the old lady warned, "the weatherman says that's it's supposed to rain soon, and word is some people are already started to hear voices."

"It's alright.  I haven't been hearing any voices." Karen said with a wide smile before speeding off on her bike.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Welcome to the Velvet Room.  My name is Igor.  I am pleased to make your acquaintance."  the boy stared at the strange man before him and opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off.  "This place exists between dream and reality.  Mind and matter.  It is a special place, made available to only those who have made a contract."

"A contract?" just as the boy finished, an empty booklet materialized in front of him and a quill pen was suddenly in hand.  He looked down at the man called Igor and saw his expectant gaze.  I guess it can't be helped.  He thought before signing his name on the first empty line of the booklet:

"Shin...Nagato...done."  Just as Shin finished his signature the book and pen finished.  Shin looked at Igor and asked, "So what now?"

"Do you ever regret the choices you've made?" asked Igor sincerely, "Regret for the past can lead to hesitation and doubt in the present, which can impact your choices and lead to only further regret."

"What do you mean?"

"As someone who has signed a contract, you must be able to act without hesitation or regret, from this point onward.  Now then, time marches on in your world.  I look forward to meeting you again."  With that, the trains horn blared and Shin's vision grew dark, until the next thing he new he was floating in a void.  He closed his eyes as his mind drifted along the abyss until a small light flashed and a tiny voice echoed.

"...up."
"...ke up." a voice called out to Shin.  Shin's eyes twitched as he continued to float in the darkness.  "...ake up.  Wake up, Shin."  Shin's eyes opened suddenly and he let out a small gasp.  across from him was a grown man who hand his hand on Shin's shoulder and was giving him a concerned look.  "Are you alright?  I've been trying to wake you for a while."  Shin shook himself awake and looked around.  The train was full of people and the interior was a metallic silver, unlike the earlier train's dark blue with candles strewn about.

"I'm fine.  I'm sorry, did I worry you?"

"A little, yeah," the man said leaning back in his seat, "You must've had some dream if you were able to sleep through all that noise."  Shin put his hand to his forehead and ran his fingers through his hair.

"...Yeah, right...a dream.  I was having a dream."  Was all that...really a dream?  Uncertainty came over Shin as the conductor's voice boomed over the intercom:

"We will be arriving to Yumihara Station shortly.  Last call for Yumihara Station in Sakamori."

That's right.   Sakamori, Shin thought as the announcement finished, That's where we're moving to. Me and Dad.

Friday, Apr. 29, 2016. 3: 56 PM.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12627
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Persona RP Empty Re: Persona RP

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:13 pm

"Excuse me sir. Would you be interested in-"

"No."

".........Excuse me ma'm. Would you be interested in purchasing a new model cellphone?" a young man in a work uniform said.

"Oh im sorry. I've already upgraded to the latest model." the woman said as she passed the boy by.

".............*sigh*" the young man walked towards a chair and forcefully sat down into it. "I have no idea why the manager on duty thought it was a good idea to put me in the phone department today. She knows im not too good at grabbing people's attention." he said as he pulled his phone out of his apron's pocket. It was beaten up and showed signs of being at least 4 years old. ".........I could use an upgrade myself.......but theres no room in the budget for that right now." he said as he read the time on the screen. He took his apron off and headed towards the back of the store to gather his belongings to leave for the day.

"Hey Masuyo. Leaving already?" a man in his mid 40's asked as they passed each other by.

"Yeah......my shifts just keep getting shorter and shorter. At this rate I may have to look for a different job." he complained to his co-worker.

"Yeah.....thats just how life is you know? You gotta put yourself before this place. Trust me." the man said patting Masuyo's shoulder as he left to take his place in the phone department. "You take care now!"

"Mmmm. Thanks." Masuyo said plainly as he made a phone call.

".............Hello?"

"Hey its me. What do you want tonight?"

"I dunno. Carryout? You're usually beat when you get home from work."

"I got my shift cut short today so I have time to cook. Anything you want in specific?"

"Hmm......I guess hamburgers? I like whatever seasoning you put in the meat."

"Alright. Be home soon." he said hanging up. Hamburgers.......good choice. We already have leftover seasoning so thats money saved. Just gotta get the meat itself and something to drink with it. Masuyo thought to himself as he went off to the grocery department.

Friday Apr. 29, 2016 4:00 PM
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29890
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:41 pm

Kitao was minding his own business, taking a walk through the town. "Man, today's boring." He said out loud as he kicked a pebble. "I shouldn't try to paint today either." He looked up, "They said rain right? Hmm, and everyone's acting all superstitious. Even Mama Mi is getting into it, with all the gossiping she does." He kicked another pebble. "Guess I should just head home for now." He started jogging and headed home.

He arrived and walked in, "Ma!" He called out, "You in here?" A loud crash and thumps were heard with a small, "ahhh!" He called up the stairs, "Ma? You ok?"

A small woman emerged from the top of the stairs, "I'm ok, dear! Just doing some spring cleaning!" She chuckled and started coming down, "You're home early, everything okay?" She patted him on the head.

He chuckled and moved her hand away, "Yea I'm ok. That whole rain thing weirded you out so much I just didn't want you to worry. Nobu, still at work?"

She walked towards the kitchen smiling, "Yea Papa Yuki is still at work. He should be home soon though. We should get dinner started actually."

Kitao groaned, "Mannn, I'm a terrible cook I always-!" He walked into the kitchen and was cut off by a wooden spoon that appeared above his mouth.

"None of that sass buddy! You need to learn how to cook! What happens when Mama Michiko suddenly has to go somewhere. Or Papa Yuki is stuck at work. Or even worse!" She gasped, "What if we get into some freak accident and di-" Kitao cut her off,

"Don't. That's not funny." He said with a very serious face, he then walked to the fridge and started looking through it, "What do we even have?"

Michiko sighed, "Well let's see... We have some time so we could make something that would take a little longer." She started pulling ingredients out of the fridge and they got to work.

Friday, Apr. 29, 2016. 4:05 PM
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 6928
Charm : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:30 pm

Shin yawned and stretched out his arms and back, a large duffel bag was slung across his shoulder and a suitcase in his left hand. "Now that I think about it, you never could handle long trips, could you?" the man from the train said approaching with two large suitcases. He wore an unironed beige button-up shirt, a pair of messy jeans, some sandals and a good-natured smile. Shin pouted and looked away, "That was a long time ago. I'm not a little kid anymore."

"Right, right. Sorry about that." the man said scratching the back of his head, "Well, i'm sure I'll be able to see just how much of a man you've grown up to be while we're living together. Come on, the car's this way." The man said heading away from the terminal. Shin sighed and followed the man's lead.
Friday, Apr. 29, 2016. 4:12 PM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In a small residential area, there sat a yellow house near the corner. In front of it was a large moving van with two workers, going back and forth unloading boxes. A small grren car pulled into the driveway and parked itself. "And here we are," the man said before exiting the car and admiring the house, "Waddya think, Shin? This is where we're gonna be staying." Shin got out of the car and once again stretched out his stiff joints and yawned. Wiping a stray tear from his eyes, he looked up at the house and said, "...It's nice."

"Are you guys the new owners?" Shin and the man turned to one of the movers and the man answerred.

"That's us. Keiji Nagato," the man said holding out his hand, "This is my son, Shin."

"Hello." greeted Shin with a bow.

"Well-mannered, huh?" the mover said with a small laugh as he shook Keiji's hand.

"I'd say a little too well-mannered." came a woman's voice before Shin felt a hand on his head. He looked up to see a woman in a uniform similar to the other mover's, "No need to be so stiff, kid. We're the ones workin' for you here."

"Ah...right." Shin said standing upright.

"Anyways, that should be the last box so you're officially moved in." the woman said to Keiji before handing a clipboard to him, which he signed after a quick glance.

"Well, that just about wraps everything up. Welcome to Sakamori." the man said before turning to his van, but before taking a step he turned to Shin and put a hand on his shoulder, "Oh and kid, lighten up." The two movers go into their truck and drove off, leaving Shin and Keiji to explore their new home.

Friday, Apr. 29, 2016. 4:46 PM
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:11 am

"Alright! That's enough for todays lesson guys and gals. Tomorrow, we'll go into a heavy spar session so make sure to get some rest! You'll need it especially if you get me as your partner!" Daikichi said with a big grin. "Just teasing guys, keep up the good work and see you all tomorrow!"

"Thank you Daki-senpai!" His pupils said as they began to leave the gym.

"These guys can learn pretty quick...hell, they might kick my ass tomorrow with the pace they're going at. Pupils can get just as good as their teach heh..." Daikichi said scratching his hair a bit. "Well, I might need to hit the bags for a bit before going home. I'm getting a lot better with my speed but I need a bit more power in my punches." Daikichi said as he began to put on his gloves to begin his exercise on the heavy bags.

Friday, Apr. 29, 2016. 5:10 PM
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 5798
Charm : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:20 pm

"....." Stefan grumbled, lying on his creaking bed. He stared into a textbook, trying to focus on reading through it. His focus was slowly dwindling. "....That's it." He slammed the book shut. "Can't do it. Can't focus on this nonsense." He stretched himself as he got up out of bed. He walked over to his window and opened his blinds, staring out the window. "Well, if I'm not studying, may as well enjoy the rest of the evening." With that, Stefan left the textbook behind in his room, and headed down the stairs. "I'm heading out! Getting dinner. Anyone want anything?" He paused to hear silence from his fellow boarding housemates, then departed.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21627
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:23 pm

"Im back." Masuyo said as he entered the Sakamori Boarding House holding a few bags.

"Ah. Heya Masuyo-kun. Short day at work?" a young man in his late twenties asked. He had short black hair and wore thick framed glasses and was in a business suit.

"It must have been a short day for you too as well Yamatarou-san." Masuyo replied. "You normally dont get back from the office until seven."

"Yeah.....I took a half day today. Gotta take care of the missus and all of that." Yamatarou said scratching his head with a smile.

"Understandable. Shes due in October yes?" Masuyo asked.

"Mmmhm. Pay her a visit when you get a chance if you can." Yamatarou said to Masuyo as he left to return to his room.

I'll have to make space in my schedule for that. "Alright........time to unload." he said as he followed Yamatarou up a set of stairs. Though he continued up to the third out of five floors after passing Yamatarou who got off on the second floor. He slowly walked down the hall till arriving at room 306. He unlocked the door to his room and hit the door open with his right shoulder. "Hey im home Haruna."

"Heya. Need a hand with those?" a middle school-aged girl asked from the sofa in the living room.

"I got it. Can you just get the usual pans out that I use?" Masuyo asked.

"Im on it!" she replied as she leaped over the sofa and jogged into the kitchen area to give Masuyo a hand.

Friday, Apr.29 2016 5:20 PM
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:37 pm

In the midst of Daikichis training, a man comes out of the office. "Hey Dakiii-chan!!! C'mere and give your pops a big hug!" The man said as he began to run towards Daikichi with a bottle in his hand. Daikichi sways around the bag but unfortunately the bag aimed right at the man knocking him right into him making him collapse.

"Yo Dad...this really happening right now? You know we got people still in here. You could at LEAST wait towards the end of the night to do this crap man..." Daikichi said sorrowfully going back to the heavy bag. "Gotta admit...the fact you manage to keep the bottle in your hand even when the bag hit you pretty hard is...sadly impressive.

"THAS RIGHT BOY! Your father has amazing dexterity...hehehehe..." Daikichi father said with a thumbs up but burps afterward.

I'm at a loss for words right now..."Alright dad... lets go. I'm going to take you back to your office before you actually get hurt, next time by a possible person. I'm debating if I should knock em out if that happens but at the same time...I don't know." Daikichi said to his father.

"Thats GUDOTOKI SENPAI to you BOY! REAGRH! Gudotoki said trying to land a punch on Daikichi. Daikichi sways and just jabs his father a couple times to put him out.

"What the hell happened to you dad...does mom even know what the hell your doing?" Daikichi said as he takes father back to the office to put him to bed for a bit.

Friday, Apr. 29, 2016. 5:25 PM
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:09 pm

"AHHH! Michiko! What do I do?!" Kitao shouted holding a pan that was shooting out flames.

Michiko ran in with a fire extingusher, goggles and big yellow gloves on. She aimed and let loose on the pan. The contents going all over the stove and Kitao. The flame died, She quickly turned it off and sighed, "Glad we got that thing! You attract fire like... like..." She thought about what to say, "Oh I had something for this," She sighed again, taking off the goggles and gloves.

"Like moths to a flame?" He smiled awkwardly knocking away a bit of fluff off of his head. "Hehe?"

"That actually works. Also you have the weirdest mannerisms when it comes to me and papa." She giggled, holding her face. "You call me Mom and stuff normally but when your in trouble or it's important you call me by my name! And for Papa Yuki, it's the other way around! You call him Nobu or," she turned really serious, "Nobuyuki-saaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn." She twisted the word making a funny face at the end.

"Please don't pick apart my habits, Mi- uhh Ma- Mo- Mothe- YOU!" He dumped the pan into a sink full of water with a loud hiss. "And I told you, I can't cook!"

"Oh yes you can! You just refuse to do anything other than your sill-" Kitao grumbled loudly at the word, and Michiko corrected herself, "I mean, lovely art. Oh so pretty and beautiful and full of life. Makes you think profoundly about the piece." She said trying to milk whatever she could out of her flattery

Kitao groaned loudly again, "Here let's give it another shoooooooooooooot!"

"Yay, Round 2!" Michiko jumped around in excitement.

"I swear you act like your still in middle school sometimes." He said barely helping to stifle a chuckle.

Friday, Apr. 29, 2016. 5:35 PM
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:04 am

"So. How was today?" Masuyo asked Haruna.

"Eh. Pretty boring. Took care of studying earlier today and I went on a walk with Fujino-san and helped her around her place for a bit." Haruna responded as she turned on the heat to the stove.

"I see. How is she holding up?"

"She seems fine? I don't know, never been pregnant so I cant say how it is. Of course she keeps smiling saying shes never felt better."

"I'd hope a fourteen year old doesn't have experience with pregnancy."

"Actually." Haruna said as she fumbled around the fridge for bread. "There was a girl in my middle school that ended up getting pregnant. So yeah. A fourteen year old does have experience with it unfortunately." she said with a shrug.

"Well that's........bad. Ok then I'd hope YOU don't have experience with pregnancy until an appropriate age. At the very least be in your twenties. And that's being generous. I'd prefer no sooner than 25 myself." Masuyo said shaking his head as he formed patties with the hamburger meat.

"Cant say I plan on making babies anytime soon so we'll see." Haruna responded with a slight chuckle. "Don't you go making some girl a mother too soon yourself."

"Hey now I don't like any of the girls at school THAT much. Not enough to be bound to being destroyed by paying child support. Or just the costs of raising a child should we stay together. That kinda stuff takes planning." Masuyo said followed by a strong exhale. "Dammit. Even for having a days worth of leftovers I got too much meat."

"No you didn't. You just wanna give some to Stefan again." Haruna said nudging Masuyo's side. "Save a few for Nene-chan too and I'll call her over."

"Alright alright. I'll let Stefan know too." Masuyo said washing his hands and fumbling in his pocket for his phone. He typed "Have extra burgers. Come help yourself." awkwardly. "Alrighty send."

Friday Apr.29, 2016 5:35 PM

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:33 pm

"Man...why do I have to be stuck taking care of this guy sometimes..." Daikichi said sorrowfully as he closed the door behind him. "Its no wonder this gym gets a bit of bad rep. Deadbeat dads son comes to rescue but that still doesn't make it any better. I think I'll go visit mom and see how she's doing. I can't remember the last time I actually went to visit them ever since i got my own place." Daikichi said as he got his gear and set off to his parents house.

"Hey...Daikichi! Can you please let me fight you?!" The young man yelled at Daikichi.

Damn....How he'd get in here without me noticing?! This kid has got guts but he doesn't know when to quit..."I wouldn't mind so much Tohiro but I need to get going on home man. The sparring sessions are starting tomorrow anyway so why not wait till then eh? I'ma little worried about you because you still need work on slipping punches because if you don't, you're gonna get some lumps." Daikichi said concerned.

"Don't worry! I've been getting better during some of the sessions you've been teaching! Please let me get a quick fight with you, I know the sparring happens tomorrow but I just wanna see what I can do!" Tohiro said excitingly.

"Alright, Alright Tohiro...get your gloves and get in the ring. I'll treat you as if you been boxing for a while. I know you haven't done it as much as me but I think you don't want me going easy on you right?" Daikichi said.

"NOO!!! Not even a little bit. Treat me like your equal in the ring like you would anyone else. I can't tell how well I'm doing if you take it easy on me." Tohiro yelled.

"It's ok to take it easy though. There's nothing wrong with taking your time pacing yourself Tohiro...it takes a while to get good at this sport man. Hell...I'm learning everyday and I'm no where near the best in the world. But hey, if thats what you want, then I'll fight you like you wish. You ready?" Daikichi says as he readies up with a stance.

"You bet. Bring it Daikichi!" Tohiro says as they begin to spar with one another.

Friday Apr.29, 2016 5:44 PM

Last edited by Bacon'N'grits on Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:49 pm

"Hm?" Stefan heard his phone go off and checked the message from Masuyo. "Ah. Damn. I'm already at the store. Still..." Stefan replied back saying: I'll be there soon. Just got to the store, but I'll bring back a cake or something. See you in a bit. he quickly grabbed a pre made cake from one of the shelves and went to the checkout. "Ought to do something nice for them for once. "
Friday Apr.29, 2016 5:47 PM
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:50 pm

Masuyo sat down at the dining table across from Haruna and let out an extremely long and loud yawn. "Oh. Excuse that I dunno where that came from." he said as he took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes.

"It came from you never sleeping." Haruna said scowling. "I see a dim light from your room anytime I wake up during the night. You're the last person to fall asleep with appliances on since you always groan about using and saving money, so you're obviously up studying or something."

"Ah. Maybe I should study with the lights off from now on so I wont worry you then." Masuyo said rubbing his forehead.

"It doesn't work at all if you outright say you're still gonna do it. Besides you're partially blind in one of your eyes and you had bad vision before that. Theres no way you can read or write in the dark." Haruna complained. "Just take care of yourself for once okay?"

"Alright alright i'll start going to bed no later than 1 am." Masuyo responded. "So any word from Nene?"

"Shes busy so im just gonna run these to her after we finish eating."

"We should get started then. I can walk you halfway on the way to work."

".........I really dont like you working after sunset." Haruna said with a concerned look. "You don't need a night job."

"We cant afford to use Mom and Dad's money yet. Not until we've graduated. Also don't worry im not gonna disappear from some sort of stupid lake superstition." Masuyo shot back with a grin and small chuckle. "YOU shouldn't be out at night."

"Yeah yeah." Haruna said with an annoyed tone as she rolled her eyes. "We should probably quit chattering and start eating before these get cold."

Fri Apr.29, 2016 5:45PM
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:21 am

They were both standing over what seemed to be some sort of cooked meat. Kitao tried to say something but was cut off before he could say something, "You know, at least it looks like the original beef. It's probably still edible." She said shrugging.

Kitao gave her a look, "You wanna try it then?"

"Hehe... haaaaaaaaa." She chuckled nervously, "mmmmmmmmaybe I shouldn't..."

He continued to give her the look and sighed, "It's alright, I wouldn't eat it either..."

"Aww, don't get discouraged dear! You'll get it!" She tried to cheer him up and then turned to the meat, "Eventually..."

Kitao groaned loudly, "That's not helping, Mother."

"Well we can try again later, for now." She pulled out the food she had prepared, A veritable feast comprised of various foods, "We should get ready for Papa Yuki. Go set the table dear."

Kitao groaned again, "ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffine..." He said leaving the kitchen and started laying a table down in the living room.
Fri Apr.29, 2016 5:55PM
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:21 pm

"Hey. You guys in there?" Stefan knocked on Masuyo's door. He had the cake in his hands still, though it was mildly beat up from his swift walk back to the boarding house.

Fri Apr.29, 2016 5:58PM
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:25 am

"I'm off." said Shin sliding the door behind him as he left the house. He walked down the street towards the shopping district, one hand covering his mouth as he yawned and the other holding two bills in his pocket. So just go down to the convenience store and buy some instant lunches, huh? Well, not like we can expect a feast the day we get here. Shin smiled slightly and put his free hand back in his pocket. I wonder what kind of dish he'd like?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well, my shift is over, so I'm heading home now." said Karen making her way out of the door of the local Chinese restaurant. A middle-aged man behind the counter turn to her and smiled.

"Good work today."

"Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow." replied Karen before leaving the restaurant. She stretched her arms upward and let out a large sigh. "Put in a good day's work. Now let's see if I can make it back before it starts." With that, Karen began to jog down the road to the other end of the shopping district.

Friday, Apr. 29, 2016. 6:00 PM
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:30 am

"COMING AT YA!" Tohiro yelled lunging at Daikichi with a straight punch.

Starting off with guns blazing? Alright big man, you're going for a 3 hitter combination...calling it now. Daikichi steps forward and parries Tohiros straight punch making him wide open for a strike.

"What the hell?!" Tohiro yelled as tried to recover from Daikichi parrying him.

"Don't be too obvious Tohiro! Hyea!" Daikichi said as he double jabs Tohiro straight on his chin."Your speeds a bit better but your hand speed isn't though. C'mon and hit me!" Daikichi said taunting Tohiro.

"Tch! That was just a test! Now I'm reallly coming for ya!" Tohiro yelled and lunges again this time keeping his face covered.

Well...this match won't be lasting too long which is good since I gotta get home but bad cause...his body is wide open... "Come and get some Tohiro!" Daikichi said moving his face forward to try and bait Tohiros next move. He's gonna go for that right hook... As he predicted, Tohiros motions indicated him going for a right hook to hit Daikichi and managed to duck it.

"Wuah!" Tohiro said as his attack missed. Oh shit...I think I just screwed up big time!

Hook...line and sinker! "Presto!" Daikichi said as he went up and landed punch combination ending with a huge uppercut lifting Tohiro a bit of the ground.

"UWAGH!" Tohiro yelled as he hit the ground from Daikichis punch knocking him out.

"Well...shit...got a bit too excited there. Know I have to take of this guy too...what's with today and just ko'ing people being silly?" Daikichi said sorrowfully as picked up Tohiro and carried him to bed in the resting room. "I'm sure he's gonna yell at me later for this but right now I need to get home." Although, those jabs on the chin felt wayyyyyy tooo good! At least Tohiro is...slightly getting better but hes got a long way to go though...

Friday, Apr. 29, 2016. 6:08 PM
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:32 pm

Masuyo slowly got up and smacked both sides of his face before opening the door. "Hello. Whats that you have there?" he asked Stefan

Friday Apr.29 2016 5:59 PM
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:35 pm

"Well, I bought a cake actually. Early celebration for Golden Week, and a thanks for dinner." Stefan held out the cake. "Assuming I'm not too late for it."

RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:39 pm

"Eh. Not really." Masuyo replied with a lazy look. "We were just talking. Come on in." he said as he returned to the table.

"Hiya." Haruna said as she devoured her hamburger. "Fancy seein you round these parts." CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:43 pm

"Heya Haruna." Stefan sat down at the table. He set the cake aside. "How are things going for you guys? The room's in shape?"
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:38 pm

Okay, Grandma should've warned be that she was gonna be out, but it's cool. I'll just get a quick lunch here and be back before it's too late. thought Karen, still in her uniform, entering a convenience store near her place. She grabbed three rice balls and a can of tea and headed to the counter, where she saw Shin at the counter digging through his pockets and a young woman behind it ringing up two meals.

"That will be 1780 yen, please. Would you like me to heat those up for you?" asked the clerk at the counter.

"Yes, please." said Shin handing her one of the bills. The clerk put the bill in the register, handed Shin his change and placed one of the meals in the microwave behind her. "Please wait a moment." she said as the meal was heated. Shin nodded and stood off to the side, looking around the store as Karen had her order rung up and paid. Karen ran out of the store, already munching on a riceball when the clerk handed Shin his food, now freshly heated. "Please come again." the clerk said with a smile. Shin once again nodded and made his way back out the door, only to be greeted by Karen, who had finished her second riceball and was now drinking down her tea.

"Hey, you," she said holding the can in her teeth while she rummaged through her pockets, "I don't think I've seen you before, you new here?"

'Uh...yeah. Just moved in today. Why?" he asked guardedly. She immediately pulled her hand out of her pocket and held it to his face, causing him to flinch and close his eyes. Slowly opening his eyes, he saw that she was holding a business in front of him, which he sheepishly took. "If you're ever in the mood for the best Chinese in Sakamori, give us a call. I handle most of the deliveries, so I pretty much know everyone here, that's how I could tell you were new." said Karen proudly puffing her chest out.

"I...see. Thanks." said Shin putting the card away.

"AIYAAAH!" screamed Karin holding her head, causing Shin to jump slightly, "I forgot! I'm gonna be late for my show! See ya 'round." Sh took off full speed away from the convenience store leaving a confused Shin to walk away in the opposite direction. Well, she's...energetic.

Friday Apr.29 2016 6:12 PM
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:11 pm

"Same as always." she responded staring at the cake not so subtlety. "So.......what kinda cake you got there?" she asked.

"Rude." Masuyo said narrowing his eyes at his sister.

".......We made him dinner! Its not like im freeloading......" Haruna shot back with a pout.

Fri. Apr.29 2016 6:00PM
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:26 pm

The front door slid open, "Michi?" A man called out as he stepped in. He was wearing a suit and holding a jacket in one arm and a briefcase in the other.

"Ahh!!!" Some clattering in the kitchen could be heard and Kitao's head poked in from the living room, "Hey, Nobuyu-" He caught himself, "Uhh, Nob-, Nobuyuk-, Da- uhh Fath- YOU!" He shouted at the end and turned back into the living room.

"Ok?" Nobuyuki said giving him a weird look. Michiko stepped out wiping her hands on an apron she was wearing. "What's up with him?" He asked her,

"Oh I was just poking fun at him earlier and now he's acting all weird." She chuckled. She took his jacket and briefcase.

"Ahh," He removed his hat and put it on her head with a chuckle, "Thanks, dear."

She ran her hand across the brim and gave him a wink. "Dinner's ready and so is the table, so go ahead and sit down."

"Great!" He said excitedly, He nearly dashed into the living room while taking off his suit jacket. He saw Kitao with his nose deep into a book, He thought to try greeting him again. "Uhh hey, Kiddo." He tossed the jacket onto a nearby hat rack.

"Hey No-Da- you!" Kitao replied, sticking his nose deeper in the book.

"Uhh..." Nobuyuki grabbed the book, flipped it right side up and stuck it back in his hands, "You alright?"

Kitao pulled his beanie over his face and said loudly. "YES!" He slammed the book on the table and ran into the hallway, "Ma-Michi-YOU!" He pointed at Michiko, "N-need help with bringing in dinner?"

"Oh sure thing, dear!" She replied giggling. She watched Kitao dash into the kitchen. Nobuyuki pantomimed "Is he going crazy?" to her. She smiled, rolled her eyes and shook her head at him as she walked into the kitchen herself. Nobuyuki just sat confused in the living room.
Friday Apr.29 2016 6:11 PM
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:07 pm

After the mishaps at the gym, Daikichi managed to get home to see his mother for a visit.

"Hey Mom! Long time no see!" Daikichi said hugging his mother.

"OH MY SWEET DAIKICHI! Here I am thinking you'd never come to visit me! It's so precious to see you!!" His mother replied happily.

"Whoa, take it easy mom! You don't have to squeeze when you hug me, especially this HARD!" Daikichi said holdin his back.

"We've much to talk about my dear! Here, sit at the table while I get tea and snacks!" His mother said as she left to prepare everything.

"Alright mom! I'll chill out over there!" Daikichi said. Haha....no matter how old I get, she's gonna always do tea and snacks whenever relatives or close friends come around.

Friday Apr.29 2016 6:23 PM
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content