Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona RP

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Persona RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Persona RP

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:42 am

"Haha. It's all cool. I got it so you guys could have it, so it's fine to be excited about it." Stefan sat down at the table. "It's Boston cream pie. So I guess it's not a cake technically speaking."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21626
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:14 am

"This is pretty good, don't you think?" asked Keiji scooping another mouthful of food into his mouth and chewing happily.

"It is." replied Shin silently continuing his meal.

"Yeah, I know it's not the housewarming meal you had in mind, but I promise ya:  As soon as we're all settled in we're gonna have a nice home-cooked meal."

"I'd like that," said Shin with a smile, "But honestly that's not what's on my mind.  I was just thinking about this place.  I guess I'm just getting used to the idea of living here for however long."

"You'll get used to it.  Trust me," reassured Keiji, who scooted over to Shin and put a hand on his shoulder, "It's Golden Week, so I'm sure you'll find plenty of kids your age out and about to help you get into the swing of things."

"...Maybe."

Friday Apr.29 2016 6:32 PM
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12626
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:38 pm

"Well you two can dig in. Just save me a piece. I want to finish these first." Masuyo said as he went back to eating his burgers. "And you better finish your share too." he said across the table to Haruna.

"Fine fiiiiiiine! Geez get off of my back already." Haruna whined as she picked up her burger and began to continue eating it."

"I dont mind if you eat your desert first." Masuyo said with a small smile. "I just said make sure you dont end up wasting dinner."

Friday Apr.29 2016 6:06 PM
Rise: The Game
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29889
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:45 am

They were all eating at this point, quietly though. Michiko and Nobuyuki were facing each other eating their food. Kitao was hiding his face in the same book, picking off small bits with chopsticks and eating behind the book.

Nobuyuki looked at Michiko weird and she just shrugged. He tried to strike up conversation, "So, Kitao... how's sch-"

Kitao cut him off, "Did you know that one of the earliest cave paintings was made in a cave under southern France?"

Nobuyuki was a bit startled by the information but recovered quickly, "Oh, I didn't know that, Why were they made there?"

Kitao grabbed another bite and continued, "They say it's cause the gases that leaked into the cave were part of the reason they looked so realistic."

Michiko exclaimed, "That's really surprising! Where'd you learn that, Kit?"

Kitao jumped up a little bit, "Uhm, This book here says a lot about it."

Nobuyuki read aloud from it, "Popular British Tourist Spots..."

Kitao jumped up again, "Uhhh uhhh, It was in Britain actually! Haha!" He chuckled nervously.

Nobuyuki replied, "Riiiiiiiiight, Kiddo." He chuckled to himself, knowing that Kitao was lying.
Friday Apr.29 2016 6:17 PM
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 6927
Charm : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:22 am

"So please my dear...sit down with me. I'm going to assume you've come here because you want to come home right?" His mother said.

"You wish Ma haha...I'm here not only to visit but to uh..talk to ya about dad. He's been a little out of hand as of late and I was wondering if you knew whats up with that." Daikichi said with a concerned look.

"Oh...your father. Well, I don't like to talk much about it but you see, your fathers drinking have been all sorts of bad lately. Sometimes he'll come home and be all rowdy while other times he'll just stay out all night. I'll wake up to him being all smelly or not even there. It's...not so great my dear." His mother says disappointed.

"I can see that...I had to knock em out mom. He was actually trying to take a couple swings at me today at the gym so don't be surprised if he comes with a few lumps. Well, do you know anything at all? Has he spoken to you?" Daikichi said.

"Well...I've heard him talk about talking to some kind of dealer hosting fights with these top grade fighter giving him 50% of the cut earned if chooses the right fighter. Apparently he's looking for a fighter to send there to make him even more money. As terrible as it seems, it is taking care of all the bills and even giving us extra luxury." His mother said to him.

Damn...well...at least not drugs or anything because thats what I was afraid of but still...DAMN IT DAD! "I dunno who this dealer is, but I'll try to get to the bottom of this. Dad shouldn't picking fighters underground to make money especially if its not proper or licensed. Thanks mom for telling me by the way, I can tell its kind of rough for you around here but no matter what happens, Dad and I will always be here for you." Daikichi said to his mother standing up to give her a hug.

"Thank you...I really could use this. The most comfort I've got from a loved one in quite a while. Promise me though my dear...that you won't get violent if things dont go well. You father has a temper but yours is just as bad too." His mother said with heavy concern.

"Don't worry about it, I'll figure all out without any violence. Unless of course there is no other alternative then I've got to mom. I'll go the extra mile just for you though." Daikichi said giving a huge thumbs up. "My bad, talking about all that made me forget about awesome snacks you made as well as tea."

"Yes...yes my dear. Lets eat up while you're here since you haven't come in quite a while." His mother said as they had a few snacks at the table.

Friday Apr.29 2016 6:23 PM

Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 5797
Charm : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:14 am

Shin threw himself back onto his bed and put his hands behind his head.  He sighed as he stared up at his ceiling.  Make some friends, huh?  Like I didn't already know that.  He closed his eyes and thought about the delivery girl he met at the convenience store.  Personality aside, she would be a good source of info on who's who around here.  I guess I should've gotten her name.   He mentally kicked himself on that last thought, but then closed his eyes and let out a quiet laugh, "Same story, different setting.  I just gotta make it here for however long it takes before it's on to the next one."  Shin sighed again and stared at his ceiling for a few moments until a knock on his door interrupted his thoughts.

"Bath's ready.  Get it while it's warm." came his father's voice.  Shin got himself off his bed and answered, "Thank you" before making his way to the bathroom.  Well, we can deal with that when the time comes.

Friday Apr.29 2016 7:04 PM
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:20 pm

"That was surprisingly delicious." Stefan said at the end of the meal. "Did you cook this Masuyo?"

Friday Apr.29 2016 7:07 PM
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21626
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:20 am

Kitao was laying face down on his bed, covering his head with his pillow. He thought to himself, Man, why is this bugging me so much. It's not like I just met them, I've been living here for a while now. Have I really grown so attached to them? He let out a big "UGH" and flipped over throwing the pillow aside, I mean, Ma Michi has been so nice to me over the years. And Papa Nobuyuki has always looked out for me. But... He tossed over to his side. when did I really start treating them like my parents? When did I accept them like that? WHY IS THIS BUGGING ME SO MUCH?!

A knock on his door sounded and Nobuyuki's voice let out, "Kiddo? What's going on? Are you sure you're ok?" Michiko was standing next to him, looking worried. Nobuyuki was leaning on the door.

Kitao got up and grabbed his bag. He opened the door and Nobuyuki fell through. "Aghhh!" He landed with a thud. Kitao said quickly, "I'm fine!" He started to step out and Michiko stepped in front of him. "You're not going out, are you?"

He looked at her eyes full of worry and he quickly turned away, "I should do some exercise..."

Michiko tried to move around to look at him and he kept turning away, "You know what's been going on lately right?" Nobuyuki chimed in as he got up, "Besides, You shouldn't go out on a school night!"

"I'll be fine." He said curtly, and pushed passed Michiko, "I just need some fresh air." He walked down the stairs.

"Don't be dumb, Kitao, Listen to your Mother!" Nobuyuki called out after him.

Kitao yelled back, "SHE ISN'T MY MOM!" He slapped on his shoes and slammed the door behind him.

Nobuyuki followed him halfway down the stairs, "GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE!" He then heard a small whimper behind him and saw Michiko tearing up.

"Buh-But," She started crying fully only able to form blubbering. Nobuyuki turned back to console her.
Friday Apr.29 2016 7:10 PM
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 6927
Charm : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:49 am

...Drowning. I am...drowning.

Those were the only words that Shin could process as he felt himself sink in an endless ocean of clear blue water. His eyes were only half-opened and his vision was blurry, but he could still make out the light shining through the waters. He could see the endless depths to which he was sinking.

I know I'm dreaming...but I'm still drowning.

His body would not move. Rather than being frozen, it was as if he had lost the strength to move. It was as if he could actually feel himself drowning. The water in his lungs, the pressure building up as he sank. His eyelids began to fully close as he lost himself to the waters, a faint roar being all he could hear before all he could see was darkness.

"...Awaken." a voice rang through Shin's mind. In response his eyes slowly opened and took in his surroundings. He was at what could arguably be called the bottom of the waters he sank through. The floor was a bright azure hue that shone like a brilliant jewel. He stood up and found that he no longer had the feeling of drowning that overtook him earlier. "Awaken." The voice called again, but this time not from his mind. Shin traveled along the azure pathways in search of the source of the mysterious voice. With no way to track time, he traveled for what could have been days, months or mere minutes, following the constant call of "Awaken."

He found himself at the end of the long winding road facing a large room where a family of three sat around a table, happily eating a meal. The father would laugh as the child messily tried to eat and the mother would wipe his mouth. "Awaken." Shin hesitantly took steps towards the family as the room itself seemed to echo those words, but as he was halfway across the room, the world itself changed to a dark blue palette and the family at the dinner table was replaced by a large, white serpent. Shin took a step back and felt a hand on his back. He wanted to turn to face the owner of said hand but couldn't tear his gaze away from the serpent. No, it was the serpent that wouldn't let him look away.

"Awaken." the voice came from behind Shin as the serpent's mouth before it lunged, mouth agape to devour him. In a motion to quick and clean for Shin to understand, he was swallowed whole. As he lay in a familiar darkness the voice called for one last time "Awaken to yourself."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey, how long do you plan to sleep, huh?" came Keiji's voice as he knocked on Shin's door. Shin groggily sat up in his bed and head his forehead. What kind of dream was that? he wondered before his father spoke again. "You up yet? You're letting the day go to waste."

"Yes, Sir. I'm awake." answered Shin before getting out of bed.
Saturday Apr.30 2016 10:03 AM
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content