Persona 4 RP Phase 2

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Persona 4 RP Phase 2

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:50 pm

"Alright...then you go do what you want. I'm not gonna force you into something you obviously didn't want in the 1st place. Sorry to be the opposite of you apparently but if you're not gonna have fun I'd feel bad about for dragging you. Cake is in the fridge if you want it and if you some reason WANT to do some fun stuff wit me, I'll be over by the beach." Dakichi said.

Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 3692
Charm : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:07 pm

Maeko sighed, relaxing her shoulders. "Haa...finally. nothing personal towards him but we just have two completely definitions of 'fun'." She mumbled to herself. She stretched for a moment, contemplating what to do.

After a few moments she made up her mind. "I don't get to visit the beach too often, let's see what I can catch here." She said, she headed inside to her things, grabbing her gear and fishing rods. She stood up, adjusting her hat. Good thing its nighttime too, the fish are active. She headed towards the door, spotting Masuyo. "...What are you still doing here?" She asked. "Of all people I thought you'd be all over this 'date' idea." Maeko laughed under her breath to herself.

maeko sig made by me
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:So what did I do? I played the sax muthaf**ker!
Kilvas

Grade : 15686
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:20 pm

"Huh." Masuyo said looking up to see Maeko. "Oh wow it ended sooner than I thought. I'm just.......thinking. Something has been bothering me for a bit and Yomi is taking a nap so I figured I'd try to sort some things out in my head y'know?"

Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 27783
Charm : 804

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:23 pm

"It kinda sucks that I got her because she really is a tough nut to crack...but maybe giving her space will let me see what I she digs so I can see if its something I do myself. I want to hang with her but right now she doesn't want to. She is the 1st girl I get the most exposure to too...damn. I got the luck of the draw indeed. Well, I''l just got get a lilttle food and my sparring equipment and head over to the beach to keep up the workout. Daikichi though to himself as he ran back to the room to get this things.

Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:33 pm

"That's unlike you..." She said. "Something seems off.." "I can understand that feeling very well." She continued. She stood there for a few moments in awkward silence before speaking again. "Well, fishing usually helps clear my mind. Uh...Yeah, so.." Maeko started awkwardly, unsure how to ask. She shuffled a bit, adjusting her hat and looking the other way, her gear in her other hand and hanging over her shoulder.

maeko sig made by me
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:42 pm

"Alright...lemme grab all this and then find a spot near the shore." Daikichi says as he grabs his things to head out to the beach.

Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:43 pm

"Welp. I'm not doing anything at the moment so if ya don't mind I can whine about my head problems. And cast out a line myself if you know a good fishing spot." Masuyo said standing up.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:51 pm

Maeko's expression changed as she nodded, turning to him. She looked at the gear she was carrying; her harpoon and Grandfather's fishing rod, with it she had her new fishing net. "Well...Yeah, let's go." Maeko said, turning back to the door and opening head, heading directly for the beach.

maeko sig made by me
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:52 pm

As Daikichi goes back he notices Masuyo and Maeko. "Hmm...Iwonder what he's gotta be thinking especially since Maeko and I are suppose to be 'dating' right now. Well, I can at least try to see if I could join for a little. Well, one thing on the checklist...fishing cuz i see equipment. Daikichi begins to slowly makes his way towards them to try and join in.

"Oh, Masuyo! What are you doin here? Did your lady not want to do anything?" He asked Masuyo.

Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:58 pm

"Huh? She's sleeping. As fun as it would be to spend alone time with her she's been stressed from training and other personal things. I'd rather she just rest than try to spend time with me when she isn't well." Masuyo said to Dakichi. He looked over to Maeko. "It's your call."

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:02 pm

"Oh, I hope she fells better! Well, I'm not ditching out on Maeko but based off how our conversation went a while a go I don't think she seemed to pleased about the whole 'date' thing. So I'm just lettin her do what she wants for right now. I'd rather not leave a sour taste in anyones mouth especially since I don't know you guys that well but hey, I'm willing to still do things if you want. If you'd rather Masuyo chill with you I understand." Daikichi said

Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:29 pm

Maeko turned to Masuyo. After a few moments she sighed. "Arrghhh whatever, just let me fish." She said, drooping her shoulders and walking the other way, heading towards the beach, an agitated look on her face.

maeko sig made by me
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:41 pm

Tamaki chuckled, "It's okay.  I guess I'm just a bit too old for you to think that way.  Still, if I wasn't and we were paired up, what would you want to do?  Hypothetically speaking, of course."  He gave Tsubasa a playful grin as if to make his meaning clear.

Yuuichi stood along the shoreline with Misaki, stretching his arms and legs with small grunts, "Since we just ate, we should take extra caution to limber up and avoid cramping. Wouldn't you agree, Misaki-kun?"

RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 10521
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:43 pm

"Alright! I'll be near the shore if you need me! You're welcome to join to Masuyo if you wish!" Daikichi said as he runs off to begin his workout.

Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:45 pm

Masuyo watched Maeko walk off disappointed and sighed. "Right behind ya." I feel like this guy is making her feel the way I made her feel when we first met......that kinda makes me sick to think about. He quietly followed her till they arrived at their destination

"Hmmmm. I'd probably like to look at the moonlight reflect off the water." Tsubasa said with a smile. "But that's probably boring for someone who did such exciting things in their life though....."

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:52 pm

"sigh.." MAeko sighed again, eyeing the shore for a good spot, she noticed a small dock and approached it. "Let's set up over there.." She said, carrying her gear to the dock.

maeko sig made by me
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:59 pm

".......oh. Hey look." Masuyo said to Maeko as he tapped her shoulder. "He's over there.......training or whatever. Looks like you can fish in peace. And I can talk. No offense to him but I'm not really gonna just tell anyone about my problems. I'm sure you understand" he said taking a seat near the equipment.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:14 pm

"Alrighty...this spot should do nicely. Got a nice tree to practice on as well as a little meditation area. Man...normally I don't let this kind of stuff bother me but then again...I'm with a whole new group. The fact that I can't get near Maeko without agitating her is sucks to be honest. I don't know about the others either but she's the 1st I get to spend time with and I'm here doing my workout shit. I love it but...I should be with her though. Perhaps she had some horrible past with friends, family, people in general? I know for a fact she wouldn't want to answer me if I asked her myself. I probably shouldn't think on this too much and just let things run its course but...(sigh) I dunno. Daikichi thinks to himself as he takes a stance on leg meditating quietly to sound of the waves.

Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:28 pm

"Thing about leading an exciting life is," Tamaki held out a hand towards Tsubasa, "it makes you appreciate the boring moments more.  But I'm sure you already knew that."

RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 10521
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:12 pm

"Hah, yeah. Completely." She took her time setting up her stuff. Maeko first set up a small flashlight at the water. After that she laid the rod and harpoon down gently, she put out her ice bucket. Guess now's a good a time as ever to try this out. She pulled out her fishing net and held up it, smiling at it. After some digging in her supplies she pulled out some bait and threw it on the waters surface. Maeko then sat on the edge of the dock, her feet hanging off. "And now we wait." She said, turning to Masuyo.

maeko sig made by me
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:32 pm

"The waiting game. My favorite game." Masuyo said. Not at all. "So whats up. Besides new guy nothing's botherin you right?" he asked turning to Maeko.

"Thats very true." Tsubasa said taking Tamaki's hand. God knows I don't have an ordinary life. Or time to do ordinary things "Hopefully there wont be many clouds to block out the moon tonight!"

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:39 pm

"Hm...No, nothing comes to mind." Maeko said, looking at the area she had baited. "You mentioned something was bothering you however, right?" She asked, looking at him.

maeko sig made by me
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:27 am

"Yeah.........thinking about the future is kinda bothering me." he said with a sigh. "I never really thought about it until Yomi's bitch of a mother went on about how well off and better of a person Hideyoshi is compared to me, and that Yomi would be better off with him than someone like me. Honestly her opinion can lick my left nut, but it did get me thinking. I have absolutely no plans or idea of what I even want to do later on. Nowadays you're screwed if you don't start on shit like that early and its bothering the hell out of me. We all have to spend so much time on this Persona bullshit that we're missing out on just being kids, but we're around that age when we have to start thinking about adulthood. It just seems kinda unfair." he said scratching his head with an irritated expression. "Gah dammit I dunno why im making this sound more epic than it really is.  Im really just fixated on the fact that nothing with Yomi is absolute, and that she could grow out of being around me at any point. I wouldn't have any right to tell her otherwise, nor would I blame her really but still.........it scares me. Just the thought that I can just wake up and have people close to me leave out of my life like that. It feels like having to face my shadow again or something. Some sick, terrifying harsh reality that I know is there but I want to pretend it doesnt exist and keep having fun with everyone. But who am I kidding? I've got nothing going for me that'll take me anywhere in the real world. Bad grades, foul mouthed, short temper, dislikes listening to superiors and I cant think of any useful skills I have besides making food for myself, but im no damned cook thats for sure." he said with a small laugh at the end.  "I never had to think about such things when I was younger cause technically all I really had was Shinta and well....we just played games and he tolerated my being obnoxious. Those were good times." he said with a smile. He clenched his teeth and looked at his reflection in the water and scowled at it angrily. "I know its pathetic but.......god damn it Maeko. I don't want the future to happen. I don't know what will happen. Will everyone still be alive and happy? Will everyone still be friends? I feel like theres no future for a guy like me." he rambled on as he looked up to the sky. "Ah........damn it. Theres no way Yomi would want to be with such a sad weak willed chump like me who can blindly run at impending doom, but trembles in fear and runs at the thought of the future and responsibility."

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:28 pm

"Hmm.." Maeko closed her eyes after his explanation. She turned and looked at the water and its subtle waves. "Personally, I don't see a need to try and live up to society's standards. But that's just me, I left home more then ten years ago, haven't had any schooling or a home since, until you all came into the picture. But...I know it's only natural for people to fear and worry about things that are cloudy and uncertain. So I can understand you not wanting the future to happen, as you said. ". She closed her eyes and took a breath before continuing, "However, that said, you will have no future of you spend all your energy fretting over it. The future is going to happen, nothing can change that fact. But..." Maeko turned to look at him, "Your future is yours and what you make it. If you still want Yomi, and everyone to be happy and be friends, then make it so." She lifted her hat out of her eyes, smiling at him.

maeko sig made by me
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:49 pm

"Make it happen myself huh. I never thought of something so........simple." Masuyo said with a look of stupid realization. "Now I guess its all on if I have what it takes to forcibly make the future into what I think it should be huh. Meaning step one is kicking the tits off of Mikako right?" he said to Maeko with a smile and thumbs up.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: