This has to have the most...

Go down

This has to have the most...

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:35 pm

Unique opening song I've ever heard for a game. I was caught off guard to be honest. You guys?
avatar
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Posts : 3865
Grade : 10700
Charm : 107
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 28
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: This has to have the most...

Post by Rise: The Game on Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:42 am

Syn wrote:Unique opening song I've ever heard for a game. I was caught off guard to be honest. You guys?
When i first heard it I was like
"-____- what the fuck is this?"

now when I hear it im like

"-____- still cant get use to it"

_________________
avatar
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Posts : 13372
Grade : 27962
Charm : 804
Join date : 2009-05-13
Age : 28
Location : Inaba

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This has to have the most...

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:05 am

You saw my first impression. I'm kinda used to it now but still...
avatar
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Posts : 3865
Grade : 10700
Charm : 107
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 28
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: This has to have the most...

Post by Rise: The Game on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:12 am

Syn wrote:You saw my first impression. I'm kinda used to it now but still...

When i set my tales op playlist to "Random" whenever I get this song I still go like "What the hell is this supposed to be!?"

_________________
avatar
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Posts : 13372
Grade : 27962
Charm : 804
Join date : 2009-05-13
Age : 28
Location : Inaba

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This has to have the most...

Post by Rozencrutz on Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:13 pm

Its an amazing song in my opinion, but then again I like KOKIA so that may be another reason I like it.

_________________

avatar
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Posts : 4468
Grade : 10512
Charm : 214
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 26
Location : The Abyss

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Re: This has to have the most...

Post by Rise: The Game on Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:59 pm

Rozencrutz wrote:Its an amazing song in my opinion, but then again I like KOKIA so that may be another reason I like it.
Its not a bad song at all, its just very different from other tales ops.

_________________
avatar
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Posts : 13372
Grade : 27962
Charm : 804
Join date : 2009-05-13
Age : 28
Location : Inaba

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This has to have the most...

Post by Rozencrutz on Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:05 pm

Masu wrote:
Rozencrutz wrote:Its an amazing song in my opinion, but then again I like KOKIA so that may be another reason I like it.
Its not a bad song at all, its just very different from other tales ops.

I was a fan of KOKIA before the game came out and when I finally got it I was like this is KOKIA!!!!! And I freaked out and had a rant about it for a while lol,

_________________

avatar
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Posts : 4468
Grade : 10512
Charm : 214
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 26
Location : The Abyss

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Re: This has to have the most...

Post by Rise: The Game on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:34 am

Rozencrutz wrote:
Masu wrote:
Rozencrutz wrote:Its an amazing song in my opinion, but then again I like KOKIA so that may be another reason I like it.
Its not a bad song at all, its just very different from other tales ops.

I was a fan of KOKIA before the game came out and when I finally got it I was like this is KOKIA!!!!! And I freaked out and had a rant about it for a while lol,

Yeah I was just like
":/ the hell is this?"

_________________
avatar
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Posts : 13372
Grade : 27962
Charm : 804
Join date : 2009-05-13
Age : 28
Location : Inaba

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This has to have the most...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum