Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your arcana?

+8
Tatsuya
Kilvas
Rozencrutz
The Universe
SHSL Gang Leader
Turret Slayer!!!
Rise: The Game
Arc
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Your arcana? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your arcana?

Post by Arc Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:22 pm

Your arcana? - Page 2 10
You are The Wheel of Fortune
Good fortune and happiness but sometimes a species of intoxication with success
The Wheel of Fortune is all about big things, luck, change, fortune. Almost always good fortune. You are lucky in all things that you do and happy with the things that come to you. Be careful that success does not go to your head however. Sometimes luck can change.

I guess I am pretty lucky, but I don't believe in it very strongly at all. It's disapointing cause I answered truthfully.

Last edited by Metal Rabbit on Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 8648
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald Jealousy Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:28 pm

Your arcana? - Page 2 6

Motive, power, and action, arising from Inspiration and Impulse.

The Lovers represents intuition and inspiration. Very often a choice needs to be made.

Originally, this card was called just LOVE. And that's actually more apt than "Lovers." Love follows in this sequence of growth and maturity. And, coming after the Emperor, who is about control, it is a radical change in perspective. LOVE is a force that makes you choose and decide for reasons you often can't understand; it makes you surrender control to a higher power. And that is what this card is all about. Finding something or someone who is so much a part of yourself, so perfectly attuned to you and you to them, that you cannot, dare not resist. This card indicates that the you have or will come across a person, career, challenge or thing that you will fall in love with. You will know instinctively that you must have this, even if it means diverging from your chosen path. No matter the difficulties, without it you will never be complete.

... A part of me doubts that while the other says it's kind of right..
Emerald Jealousy
Emerald Jealousy
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Grade : 5792
Charm : -163

Back to top Go down

Post by DiZZ Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:51 pm

Your arcana? - Page 2 8-Strength

Strength is not just physical strength, it also means emotional and spiritual strength. It is the Strength to do what you know is right in the face of opposition. Strength to defy convention and authority. Stength does not have to be used directly. It can be inner strength that supports one in the face of attacks on what they hold dear. The person of Strength remains true to their beliefs. In a Tarot reading, this card can indicate overcoming of obstacles and refusal to be beaten down. If badly aspected this card can indicate loss of faith, failure of Will.
DiZZ
DiZZ
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5641
Charm : 31

http://you can find me at - http://allisbrawl.com/profile/DarkyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Goudy Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:01 am

The test i took back in the forest said i was the sun
Goudy
Goudy
Huma
Huma

Grade : 5458
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2