Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARNING MATURE CONTENT: One

Go down

WARNING MATURE CONTENT: One Empty WARNING MATURE CONTENT: One

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:23 pm

Before I begin let me start by saying: EXTREME WARNING THIS STORY HAS A HIGH AMOUNT OF MATURE CONTENT. IT HAS SEXUAL THEMES, EXCESSIVE GORE AND VIOLENCE AND THEMES NOT SUITABLE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ARE LIGHT HEARTED. TURN AWAY NOW IF THIS BOTHERS YOU AND I MEAN IT.

For those who are okay with those things, please keep in mind, this story was finished in 2008, and in no way reflects how I actually think.

Spelling and grammatical mistakes exist in there no doubt, but I correct them when I see them, so please, we're not rating on grammar here. Every time I read it I fix something, so I'm well aware.

As far as plot goes, this story DOES HAVE A MORAL. Please keep in mind though this is not preaching against ANYONE but offering an alternative.

You were warned.

Post is split to fit it all cause it won't fit on one post.

One
By Cynthia Roses

Author’s Creed
What you are about to read on these pages is in no way to be taken lightly, this is no joking matter. The is no humor in this story at all, in fact there is no happiness in this story either. These pages are only filled with misery, pain and agony and should only be viewed by the select few who can handle the nature of the words and sentences on them. Consider this your only warning, for the tale that does lie on these pages is one that wouldn’t be fit for a meager campfire horror story.

If you’re still reading this, then chances are you are someone who isn’t easily turned away or intimidated. I could be wrong however, you could just be someone who is curious, someone who is looking for something new and exciting, you’re hoping this story will fulfill this desire. No promises are made, however I will tell you that curiosity can be a horrible thing to have, especially if you’re a character in this story.

Setting
April 28th, 1997. That date will forever be remembered in the minds of police in Houston. How could they forget?

That was the day that they discovered the bodies of nearly 70 missing people. All of which had signs of the most inhumane tortures performed on them. Some of which looked like their bodies were abused even after death. Nearly half had been ripped apart, and the flesh looked like it was eaten by large animals, and some of the bite marks drew back to the other dead victims.

Why was this important you ask? Well it was that discovery that marked the start of the Ann murder case.

The case suspected Ann Violet, a young woman who vanished years ago, was the one behind these deaths and mutilations. Police believed she was killing these people after she tortured them sometimes for months on end.

Everything at her disposal she would use on her victims, she held back nothing. She even had the victims torture other victims, some of which were direct relatives, as reports show bite marks of siblings on each other in the piles of the dead.

The case had been going on for years before August 10th, 2003. On that specific date, a diary was found that had details so graphic and vile the police themselves would vomit from reading its contents. The diary on the most part had been completely ruined when they first found it, and the police themselves in an attempt to isolate the book from the public denied its existence. This all worked well, until an officer from the force quit, and made a copy of the book that soon got out to the public.

The diary had been so corroded when discovered, that only the last 7 entries were legible. These 7 entries depicted the final days of one of the victims in the case. Be aware that said victim’s body has yet to be found. In fact we don’t even know who she is, as we have never seen what she looks like, and we don’t even know her name. She is only known by the name she had been given by Ann herself.

The name that Ann forced upon her, was nothing more than a number, a tag at which Ann would know her by. Another form of pride stripping towards her victims, taking away their own identity. Ann hoped by this it would stop them from ever thinking they were worth anything, and in turn keeping the nature of her crimes at a silence. She did not anticipate however, that with her own blood someone would write a book that exposes her evil, that reveals her cruelty, and most importantly, her true being. That book is why you’re reading this right now, it’s the reason you’ve kept your eyes glued to this page. Said book, however holds words that could make one’s spine chill, and one’s throat gag. It is not advised that anyone chase after desires to read it, however for those who are persistent and daring enough to seek the horrible knowledge this book holds shall find their reward right here. This is the diary of One.

Back to top Go down

WARNING MATURE CONTENT: One Empty Re: WARNING MATURE CONTENT: One

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:29 pm

Diary: July 6th 2000 (First Legible Entry)

We woke up today, just the last remaining 3 of us. Myself, four, and six. I fear the worst for six though, as she is getting ill, and by now we all know what happens to the ill. Only if her illness lasts less than a day, can she hope to be kept alive, if not she will be exterminated right away, I only pray that Master Ann will take her outside and kill her, so we don’t have to sit through the horrible stench like we did when nine was left to die. Just sitting there rotting while the rest of us tried to sleep. The smell was so vile, four tried to drown it out by spreading his own urine on a cloth and covering his nostrils, this surprisingly proved effective for a short time. The stench still lingers even now. Nine’s death wasn’t all wasted however, as his blood was useful to write the words I write now on this page. I had bottled some of it to use for later as well, it’s a much better substitute than using my own blood as I had been doing for a while. I was fortunate to bottle it when I did, as Nine’s body was taken away shortly after.

Some time ago I’d think myself crazy for wishing death on others, however now I just see it as 1 less weight to pull, I guess that is a result of the time I have spent here, as I mentioned in other entries, it’s been almost a year now. I have no idea why, but somehow I’ve been kept alive longer than the others. I just pray my usefulness holds out for the master, as the moment I am deemed useless, I shall end up just like them.

The tasks we were asked of today weren’t nearly as bad as the ones in the past. I remember when Seven was still with us, we were required to slit his stomach open and rip out the entrails and feed them to the wild dogs that were brought into the house. All of which while he still alive. The tasks today could not even compare to that or some of the other horrors we had witnessed in our time here.

Today wasn’t nearly as rough as some of the other days we had that much was certain. The day started out rather easy, we were awoken with a horn at nearly 6AM. Then we were required to wash and prepare breakfast.

The washing was the same as always, a cold hose drenched us as we stood outside against the wall, we were given no towels, and expected not to shiver or complain. Anyone who dared complain would be whipped with a chain that Master Ann had grown fond of swinging, and would look for any excuse to lash someone with. It was wise never to give her a reason. I had only been lashed once, after that I dared not speak out again, as I saw a girl who had been lashed to death with that same chain.

I still remember the look in her eyes as she would swing it as she pleaded for mercy. Emotionless, tireless, fearless, she had no remorse for what she was doing, and continued until the screams stopped. Her body was left to lay there in the hot sun for the wild animals to feast upon. No one dared complain about the stench, as it was useless to do so. Master Ann had grown impervious to the smell.

The washing today was a little more pleasant than normal, as no breeze swept its way by as we stood there to dry. However as always our collars would be wet all day, I was used to it by now however, as were the others I am sure.

I remember I got to see a small blue bird land on the house roof while we waited, it was the first one I had seen in weeks, I missed seeing the birds that would come in the spring, but now the only birds that would dare show themselves are the vultures and the ravens, come to pick at the remainders of the dead. The beasts themselves were an omen of all of our soon to be fate.

When the washing was done, we were to make breakfast as always, it was bacon with scrambled eggs, (the way the master likes them), and some toast on the side. We all sat at the table and ate. The master engaged in some small talk with us. This some reason had always been my favorite part of the day, when we could speak with Master Ann. She was rather lenient about what we could say and ask of her. I assumed it was because she was lonely at times, and now and them just wanted someone to talk to. This was also evident because she would sometimes take someone from the sleeping room in the evening and keep them in the room with her. No one ever dared speak of what they talked about or did in her room however, it was like an unwritten law between us all. It was in place so no one us of could know too much about the master, as knowing too much could sometimes be fatal.

I had been selected only once to do this ritual, and I was only required to watch TV with her, neither of us said a word, however I could tell my presence there was enough to fulfill her wish for human companionship. I was relieved at that.

The meal was the same as always, and the master talked to us about her hometown. It wasn’t too far from here, and from what she described it was a magnificent place. A small town with 1 school, and everyone knew each other, it sounded so pleasant. I was a city girl myself, so it was a big change in thought for me, with the exception of how I am living now. I wouldn’t mind seeing her home town though, she mentioned she may take us there some day. That message however I know was directed only towards the ones who would live that long.

We continued our chores silently after breakfast as Master Ann Played with one of the many handguns kept in the safe. She would do this from time to time, just disassemble it, and piece it back together as quickly as she could.

I recognized that handgun as the same one that killed another whose number I can not recall, however I was just fortunate it was not myself.

We skipped lunch today, as the master wasn’t too hungry, and we knew the rules all too well, if she wasn’t hungry, we weren’t either.

Before dinner Master Ann’s lust had acted up yet again, this time she chose Six to be the one she wanted. Six had been the only one who hadn’t been raped besides myself at this point, so needless to say she was rather resistant, however she should have known that the master does not take “no” for an answer.

I recall taking heavy chains and wrapping her arms up in the shackles as we chained her to the wall. Her mouth was taped shut as the master was getting annoyed at her screams.

Her cloths had been ripped right from her body, a form of punishment for her resistance.

Master Ann was, as always, as strong as ever, and could last several hours without the need to rest.

We were required to sit and watch the display of cruelty to our fellow “slave” the entire time. It lasted nearly two hours, however there had been others we were forced to see that were nearly twice as long and three times as brutal.

After it was over, the Master licked the blood from her fingers in a rather unpleasing suggestive manner before she told us to, “go to sleep.” Like a pack of dogs. We were dogs though, nay lower than dogs. Although we had the collars, the dogs were treated better than we. We didn’t complain though, simply helped Six up and took her back to the sleeping chamber, still dripping with blood and fluids from her body. Her cloths weren’t returned, this wasn’t ideal, as it was cold in the room, and her illness would only grow from these conditions.

I remember when she first arrived, she mentioned her name was Ashley, she had been from Kansas. I was envious of her for a time, as I had been trapped here so long I could not even remember my true name. I only knew myself as the number given to me. In my mind, I am One, I have no other names that I can recall, or that are even worth mentioning.

The number system was rather pointless at times, as the master didn’t remember what number someone was without their collar often, and it was rare if you were addressed by your number, most of the time it is the greatest praise you could receive. I had never been addressed by my number, but then again, I was only aiming to stay alive just a little longer.

I had abandoned hope of someone finding us a long time ago, by then I’d already be dead, as I fear every day now of displeasing the master. I knew that 1 moment of displeasure would be the end of my stay here on this “home away from home.”

I have lost all confidence in the police, in god, in anyone that was supposed to represent salvation. I am my own salvation, what decides how long I live is my own actions. The only God remaining now was Master Ann. That was the only God I needed, as it was all I could confide in. At the very least, Ann was reliable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:29 pm

Diary: July 7th 2000 (Second Legible Entry)

Today my suspicions for Six came true, her illness only got worse, and the exhaustion of yesterday only added to her misfortune. She could not even get out of bed this morning, so Master Ann did not even bother removing her shackles to let her loose today. If she doesn’t get well by tomorrow, she will more than likely be dead before she has the chance is what I thought. Judging by who she is however, I’d say she was as good as dead at that moment, she was always very sickly from the moment she arrived. I pitied her, for she didn’t stand a chance of surviving here.

Aside from being shorthanded, the morning progressed as normal, with the exception of now having to do Six’s chores. It aggravated me, however I knew better than to open my mouth in objection to my commands. Only a fool would do such a thing at this point.

Breakfast was simple, and once again we got to sit down and talk with Master Ann. I however only listened as Four spoke with her. I was half heartedly listening however as the food in front of me was so inviting after all those chores, and the night before. I wasn’t paying close attention until I heard words leave Four’s mouth that only someone looking for a quick death would have spoken. He asked Master Ann the question of, “why do you do this?”

I inched away knowing all to well not to be in the wake when the blows came. To my surprise however he was given a response. I was in shock, as no one ever dared ask such a question. To question Master Ann’s purpose was to question a God, it was going against their divine logic.

“I’m doing the world a service.” Was Master Ann’s answer. That was all he got however, and he didn’t dare try and dig for more. Those words I shall always remember but possibly never understand. What service could she be doing from this? What warped logic could cause someone to think this kind of thing was right? That this is what people wanted? I could think of nothing, however I am just thankful to be alive at this point. Call me what you will, but for some reason, even though I had shit for quality life, I still value my life. That is the only thing I value at this point, which is surprising considering I am living my life now as someone else’s bitch. Still though, I can’t help but think what must be going through Master Anne’s head sometimes. I am always curious at how she lives with herself for doing the actions she does. Apparently it’s easier than it seems if she thinks she’s some kind of hero for it.

After the meal, we cleaned up and sat in the living room with Master Ann just taking turns playing chess against her. This was always a treat to me, as it gave me some power, the ability to outsmart her at something, and come out on top for once. However I was smart enough not to gloat, I kept such impulses in my head.

Something strange happened during the chess game however. Master Ann instructed Four to go check on Six, while we played. After I won the game, I bowed to her to honor the privilege of letting me play in the first place.

She then asked me what my name was. I knew the answer, “One”, no other name, and of course I was right. She started asking personal questions about me, which seemed even more awkward as I wasn’t used to hearing my own voice, as It had been a long time since I had spoken at all.

I had told her I was 17 now, and couldn’t remember my birthday anymore, nor my real name. She was astounded by this and asked how long she had kept me for. I was tempted to lie and say a shorter time, as I didn’t want her to think I was old and growing useless, but my brain jumped to answer before it could truly think about the question. I had informed her I had been serving her for nearly 1 year now. She only nodded and smiled.

That smile I would never forget, it was the smile of the devil himself, but for some reason when I gazed upon it, the only thing I could see was a young girl. She couldn’t be older than 20, and her long blonde hair was kept so elegantly, her blue eyes only complimented her appearance. It was hard to believe this girl was God, Death, Pain, and salvation all at once, she looked like nothing more than a young woman. If I didn’t know any better I’d have leaned in and kissed those tender looking lips of hers, however I dismissed the idea quickly, knowing that would not only be wrong in the sense of who this girl really was, but would almost certainly bring my life to a abrupt end.

I had to control my horrible homosexual thoughts, as they would only get me punished here, even though society would do enough of that for me in the outside world.

Even though the smile brought me a slight bit of joy, as it was a sign I had pleased the master, it wasn’t the first time I had seen her smile. No she was a rather happy girl for as long as I had known her, even in her beatings and cruelty, you couldn’t see her as pure evil physically, mentally yes, but the outside only radiated innocence, that must be how she tricks her victims into getting close enough to get them here. My self included.

She then asked me to fetch Six, and bring her to the living room, and she handed me the key to he shackles. I did not disobey, even though I knew Six’s health would surely limit whatever task that the master had in mind, and the inability to perform resulted in severe punishment, most of the time declaration of your uselessness. I know too well what happens when you are useless to the master.

Six could barely walk on her own, and her fever had grown greatly since this morning, I had to aid her in walking to the living room.

Upon our arrival she was asked to remove all her clothing, and lay down on the table. She did so slowly, and I could see the sweat running down her body as the fear inside her built up. I knew this task would be the end of her, however I was joyful of this, 1 less dead weight to carry.

Apparently Four was outside taking care of some outside chores during the whole event, I envied him, as he had less to witness.

After Six laid back on the table, Master Ann smiled and instructed her to open her hand. Six did so without hesitation. Master Ann placed an amount of broken glass in her hand. Already I didn’t like the look of it.

What I witnessed next was possibly the harshest examples of why sin was wrong. Master Ann instructed her to masturbate using said glass.

She did not refuse, however tears fell down her face before the glass even touched her skin. When the glass began to scrape and cut she cried and screamed in agony, however Master Ann only told her to keep going until she reached orgasm. Six’s screams would be forever remembered by me.

I remember Master Ann demanding her to continue and speaking to her as she screamed and rubbed her groin until it bled. “This is what sin feels like.” She would speak calmly. It must have been difficult to get enough pleasure to orgasm from that, then again she might have faked it, but I wouldn’t dare fake something in the position she was in.

The scream she gave couldn’t be determined if it was of pleasure or pain, I certainly didn’t want to find out either, however I remember the blood dripping from her crotch and her hand. Both of which were completely ruined. If she had felt any sexual pleasure from that, it would be her last for sure.

When it was all over the master kissed her forehead and bid her farewell as she removed her collar. This action had a bigger impact than what just happened to her. She cried, and screamed and asked for forgiveness, however it was too late, Six was no longer needed, she instructed me to take her back to the sleeping room and lock her up for the last time. Six had pleaded for me to oppose, however I valued my own life more than hers. I actually had a chance at living, hers was gone. I locked her shackles one last time and returned the key to Master Ann. I received praise in the simple form of a pet on the head, however it was all I needed to acknowledge my own safety.

When we went to rest tonight, Six did nothing but cry, until she slept at last, it is of no concern to me however, she’s already dead, her collar is gone, and neither me nor Four felt like giving her ours, besides there were too few of us to trick Ann into thinking she was someone else, as sometimes was done in the past. Once your collar is gone that’s the end of the line for you. You are not allowed to leave the sleeping room, you are not fed, nor attended to. You were left to die, as I had seen several times before.

The room is cold tonight, however at least with Six gone soon, we’ll have extra blankets. 1 step closer to surviving.

We would have to grow used to doing Six’s chores and tasks from now on, which was a burden, however then they would be done more efficiently, thus ensuring our lives just a little longer. There was never a way to tell what was going to get Master Ann angry. Sometimes she would just giggle and let things go, others you were punished. I only hoped I wouldn’t have to be punished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:30 pm

July 8th 2000 (Third Legible Entry)

This morning brought rain, and lots of it, rain was always bad, as the washing process would continue in the rain, and if you got ill, you’d end up like Six. Six is already getting on my nerves however, she wouldn’t stop crying most of last night, making it hard to sleep. It was so aggravating I considered strangling her to death to have silence, as I would need energy for the next day. It was never wise to skip out on sleep or meals, you always took any source of energy, even if you thought you didn’t need it, which thoughts like that were non-existent.

The washing process was as said, out in the rain, however this time it was only me and Four. The rain was cold and unforgiving as well. It hit our skin like icicles. We managed to make it through without complaints however.

Master Ann didn’t feel like breakfast, so it went without saying that nor did we. Instead we just sat at the table, something appeared to be bothering Master Ann, but neither of us dared ask what. It was smarter not to know, and probably better for our well being not to even ask. The last question that was asked could have cost us everything. If I had the chance I’d have hit Four then for asking it.

Master Ann asked Four to go clean the cellar of the house, as I was to keep her company. I was thankful for not having to strain myself over more labor, however at the same time would have rather been in the dark cellar than alone in the same room as Master Ann. I was frightened of her, but at the same time worshiped her, this worship though, I wasn’t able to determine if it was out of her commanding me to, or myself simply seeing her as God.

Ann just sat there looking at an old photo album, I didn’t dare try and see what it contained however, I knew better. Part of me didn’t want to know anyways.

I recall her looking up at me from that photo album, with the purest most innocent face I had ever gazed upon. Her eyes looked as though they were ready to cry. The blue cornea appeared to be leaking out almost. I wanted to comfort her, not just because I was her bitch either, but because I couldn’t stand to see such a gorgeous woman like herself cry. I panicked and did something I probably shouldn’t have, but it was the only thing I knew would comfort her. I placed her cheeks in my hands and leaned in and pressed my lips against hers.

I was shocked, she didn’t taste like blood, nor burn my lips as I thought she had the power to do so as Satan. On the contrary she tasted as sweet as sugar, and as delicious as strawberries. I think the chap stick she was wearing added to this flavor sensation.

Soon I realized what I was doing, and was ready to retract, and beg for mercy for my actions, regardless how much pleasure they just brought me, even though they shouldn’t have as I was kissing my soon to be killer, however it might have been just the feeling of sexual tension I had been deprived of. To my shock however, Master Ann had placed her arms around my neck and held me into the kiss even longer.

Her lips were so tender, and her taste was enough to be tasting her from my lips for weeks to come. I could hear her moan lightly as our tongues entangled one another. That moment sent a chill up my spine, and gave me a short feeling of security. To be graced with the master’s mouth upon my own, was possibly the highest honor, that I had never seen given to anyone else.

I didn’t want it to end, I just wanted to remain like that for as long as possible, sadly this is unrealistic and would never happen.

When the kiss parted, the embrace didn’t. Master Ann kept her soft arms around me. I wanted to kiss her again, but knew I shouldn’t push my luck. It wasn’t really her I wanted to kiss, I just wanted to kiss someone, as I haven’t felt that stimulation for a while, however I am glad it was with someone as pretty as she was.

She smiled at me, and I remembered every word she spoke after that.

“Thank you, One.” She told me. I merely replied with a nod and hugged her.

“It’s been years since someone has kissed me and held me like you are now, I sort of missed that feeling.” Master Ann told me. I only answered this with resting her head on my chest. She cooed in delight and asked me if I wanted to sleep next to her tonight.

I knew then, if not the entire time this was just her trying to fulfill her loneliness, and I was just another pathetic excuse at companionship, however I was willing to accept it, plus it was a chance to sleep in a real bed, rather than the thin hard plates we called beds. I was aware however, there was a possibility of rape, but right then I was willing to take that chance.

Before meal time we were asked to go “attend” to Six. Master Ann observed as we did so as she wanted to make sure it was done properly.

Four and I each grabbed a handful of salt, and began to scrape it into her crotch over her open wounds. She screamed in pain, but I slapped her to silence her quickly. Four shoved a sock in her mouth and covered her lips with Duct tape. After a few lashes from a belt, we let her be, as tears streaked down her face. She looked so betrayed, so saddened. However she knew I only did what I could for my own survival, and told others to do as such, as it’s worked for me this far. I carried no one’s weight but my own, and the weight required for me to carry.

Sleeping tonight would be easy, as I laid in Master Ann’s arms, possibly the greatest protection someone could ask for at this time. She smelled so pleasant, so elegant, it was hard to believe she was responsible for all this, that she was causing all this pain. She had been sleeping nude, as was I, and her naked body was hard to resist, as my hormones had been raging left and right from the aura she gave off. Raping the master was out of the question though. I would be killed before I even began. I had dozed off for a while, until she awoke to go outside and feed the dogs and check on Six. This gave me time to write this entry, however I had to cut it short as I don’t want her to see me writing a diary. I am certain we would continue to hold each other until we both fell asleep as soon as she returns however.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:31 pm

July 9th 2000 (Fourth Legible Entry)

I can’t remember what day number this is anymore. I remember I used to know off the top of my head how many days I had been staying here. Now I was just lucky to recall anything.

This morning I awoke in Master Ann’s arms. I was surprised that I had forgotten what happened the night before, and was in shock when I awoke.

It had been an awkward night, however it was somewhat more pleasant than the other nights I had to sleep in the sleeping room. Master Ann’s warmth was much more than that of the old tatty blankets I was used to. Her skin was so soft, like that of a newborn, while her hair smelled ever so pleasant, possibly the cleanest thing I had smelled in ages. It had been months since I had seen soap that wasn’t going on the floor or dishes.

I recall awaking with my head laying on her breasts gently. I wasn’t complaining however, as like Master Ann, I too long for comfort from time to time. Even if I must confide in my own soon to be killer to get said comfort. I have to admit, that’s either a sign of me hitting an all time low, or it’s just me losing the little bit of sanity I had left.

We were required to “take care of” Six right away. We even skipped morning chores and washing. The “care” however was needless to say less than third rate.

Upon entering the room she was calm, until she caught glimpse of Master Ann and screamed uncontrollably. Her screams were pointless, as we silenced her with a whipping to the face with a leather belt. She was smart enough not to scream again.

Master Ann whipped Six’s still fleshy crotch with her most famous chain several times, opening many of the wounds that were trying to mend themselves. After that we were to rub salt on the flesh. We obeyed like dogs.

The girl screamed louder than ever as we abused her more and more, we however showed no mercy, and no remorse. Remorse here will only cost you more pain, and possibly life. The only person you could feel sorry for was yourself. If I had felt any remorse for Six, it would be just that she let herself get sick. I do not feel sorry for her punishment, as I am sure if she were me and I was her, I would have met the same fate as she.

Her cries and screams would not cease with the pain she was in, it wasn’t until Master Ann declared she wasn’t feeling well that she decided Six’s torture was to be ended soon. She instructed us to tie her down as she finished the punishment. We did as told.

She held Six’s mouth open as she took a long warped coat hanger and stuck it down her throat. Six screamed, but the screams were muffled with gags and sounds of choking. Her suffering didn’t last too long, however the outcome was painful I’m sure, as Master Ann touched the end of the hanger into her stomach, and hooked onto a stomach wall, and tugged pulling harder and harder, however with a technical maneuver. She pulled Six’s stomach right out through her mouth. Six struggled for a few more seconds, before she at last silenced her screams, and her body laid still.

When she was at long last dead, we were to cut her body into pieces and feed them to the wild animals outside by dumping them some distance from the house. I was thankful we weren’t going to leave it in the room, so we didn’t have to smell it’s stench.

After the body was disposed of we had to wash the same as always, this time, there would only be 2 of us, as our former “co-worker” was resting with the others. I was thankful to get the blood off of my body however. Envious of Ann I was, as she didn’t have a drop on her, or at least if she did, she was good at hiding it.

After the morning was over we were allowed to roam freely along the house, which was a rare treat, I assume it was because Master Ann wasn’t feeling well, she must have gotten an upset stomach from the food last night. That happened to her often, she had a rather uneasy stomach.

Upon roaming the house I stumbled across the photo album Master Ann was gazing at yesterday. My temptation allowed me to open it and see what she was gazing upon.

There were pictures of a teenage girl with blonde hair, no doubt herself, and a young brunette with long silky hair similar to mine, her face looked like that of an angel. There were several photos of her, and as the pages progressed more of them together. I was surprised to come across a photo of the young teens kissing, and another of them holding each other.

I recognized one as a junior prom photo with the girls. There was no mistaking it, they weren’t there as just friends. I could make the assumption that Master Ann was a lesbian. I would have made the connection before, however I never assumed the rape, and sleeping together with me as lesbian activities, and still do not. I am certain the rape is just a form of torture, and the sleeping was just a need for comfort. This discovery somehow let me relate to Master Ann a little, in the sense that I shared her same desire for members of the same sex. I can recall faint memories of flirting with girls in my school. Only faint memories however, as most of my past was a blur. My mind had deleted anything it did not need to know to keep my body alive. Which at this time was mostly just anything that had to do with keeping the Master happy.

Master Ann asked me to sleep in the same bed as her again tonight, so I had to write this entry in the free time I had before hand. Sadly however the blood I had bottled shall soon be out, and I will have to divulge into my own once again. A trip I’m not looking forward to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:31 pm

July 10th (Fifth Legible Entry)

I was once again blessed by the comfort of being able to wake up in Master Ann’s delicate embrace. Possibly one of the greatest luxuries I could ask for at this time, I’m sure Four was jealous of my good fortune however. I didn’t care anymore however, I was on my one way street to living, and I didn’t care if I had to sacrifice Four to do it.

Four was to take care of the morning chores as I attended to Master Ann personally. She had caught a cold, and I volunteered to take care of her, however my volunteering was more of myself making the wise decision to be a kiss ass. It’s wise to kiss ass as much as you can in a place like this, you never know when it’ll save you later.

I gave Master Ann about 3 Tylenols and instructed her to take it easy, however that didn’t stop her from moving about freely.

I had a talk with Four today as well while we passed each other doing our tasks. He mentioned to me that he had seen the photo album I found yesterday before, but never said anything, he also said he found some things of interest located in Master Ann’s top drawer. I scolded him for this however, as searching through the master’s belongings was strictly forbidden, however I agreed not to tell, as I am now curious about the drawer’s contents. However I doubt I’d have a chance to peek at them. I have to control myself though, as I know even if I did get the chance, I would be punished severely for it.

Sometime after lunch the Master mumbled she felt like a bath, I took this chance to not only kiss ass, but to get to be close to the master again. The simple joy I obtained from getting to be around a cute naked girl was at least something to satisfy my long neglected sexual desires. Such thoughts would make one sound like a whore in the outside world, however here I don’t care. Being human I too have needs that I wish to satisfy.

I can recall the entire event perfectly. The master stood in front of me as I removed her cloths for her, despite how she insisted she could do it herself. I turned the tap on, adjusting the temperature making sure it’s suitable for the goddess that stood before me. Then guiding her into the pool by the hand, I managed to catch a blush on her face as well.

I stripped down my clothing and joined her in the tub as I began to clean her.

The shampoo was delightful smelling, and I savored the aroma as I scrubbed it into her scalp, as I played with her hair while doing so. The strands of hair on her head fascinated me so. I wanted to see the hair of the devil. In my mind I was flirting with the devil. I didn’t really want Master Ann for who she was, I only had fascination with my soon to be killer. I was only fulfilling that feeling of wanting to explore the dangerous, because I have convinced myself that pursuing that feeling would ensure my life a little longer. I wanted to object that theory, but my sexual desires seemed to stop me. Killer or not, a beautiful girl, was a beautiful girl, and I hate myself for being the kind of person who can overlook someone’s actions if they allow me to get close to them and their beauty. I am probably like all those men who care nothing but how a girl looks.

I washed the Master’s body gently and delicately, making sure to cause no harm to her. I took extra care when washing between her legs, which made me blush more than an apple. I could see a hint of pink on her face as well.

The Master looked tired so I gave her a massage while she was still bathing, she cooed and swayed to my touch as she laid back to receive more, which I planned on giving as well.

When Master Ann had fully relaxed laying back on my chest I stroked her hair softly. I could have killed her at that moment, drowned her in the water, strangled her to death, even take advantage of her illness and beat her to death. I did not however, as I know killing her won’t solve anything. It won’t set us free, and we won’t find our way home. There was no place to go from here. She was the only one who knew how to get back to civilization, we’d be dead before we found it. Master Ann had us in the perfect place, but then again I highly doubt she’d go through all this without planning it out. I just failed to see her motives and what she hoped to accomplish from all this. I have been here over 1 year and yet I still can’t figure it out.

As the master relaxed I asked a question without realizing what I was saying, that I had feared would have cost me my life.

“Who is the girl in the photo album.” I said, then slamming my hands onto my mouth as if I had just said the dirtiest of cuss words. I franticly apologized saying I didn’t mean to look at it, nor pry. The Master however simply smiled and replied, “she’s my old girlfriend.”

I was surprised she answered the question, however I began to ask a few more, hoping not to push my luck.

“So you’re a lesbian?” I asked, however I feared she would find that question rude sounding after it left my lips. To my shock, she simply responded “yep.” Needless to say that was relief for me.

“Four asked you why you do this some time ago. Is there really a reason?” I remembered asking, and my answer was a simple, “yes.” I didn’t try to squeeze more out. I simply accepted the answer given to me.

At that moment Master Ann turned around and faced me with a devious smile across her face. She just stared into my eyes, I dared not blink. She then spoke, “so, what was that kiss for the other day?” She said.

I blushed and panicked at the same time. I decided to tell the truth, fortunately that was the correct choice. I said something somewhere along the lines of, “well you just looked so sad, and I wanted to cheer you up, but that was the only way I knew how.” This however wasn’t enough of an answer for Master Ann, so she leaned in pressing her naked body against mine. I recall her getting really close to my face, with her lips just an inch away from mine as she asked, “did you enjoy it?”

I didn’t know how to answer her question, so once again I played with honesty, possibly the most dangerous playmate in this Hell.

“Yes, of course! How couldn’t I with such a goddess like yourself.” I remembered saying, once again kissing ass. I remember her giggling and kissing my lips yet again, as she pulled away slower she whispered, “that’s not all I can do.”

I knew what this was hinting, however I insisted she wait until her cold clear up before engaging in such activities, she just smiled and said, “catch me tomorrow.”

I will have to sleep next to the master again tonight, however I’ve grown fond of this new arrangement. At least I’d be sleeping next to a clean beautiful girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:32 pm

July 11th 2000 (Sixth Legible Entry)

Master Ann woke up earlier this morning, so she must have been feeling better. As expected I got up with her, as I did not dare say I wanted to sleep in while she was getting up. The smartest thing to do was to never leave Ann to attend to herself. I of all people knew better than that.

The morning was different from normal. However I wasn't aware at the time that this morning was going to the last one for Four.

She asked right away for me to fetch Four and bring him to the living room, where she would "attend" to him. I did as told. Four had sweat dripping from hs entire body a sign of how frightened he was. They say that humans are God-fearing, did his fear mean that he saw Master Ann as God? I didn't have time to think about it, as Master Ann requested to be with Four alone. I could only imagine at that time what was to become of him. I discovered later however Master Ann cut off his pinky finger and crushed the remains in a blender and forced him to consume the vile content of the blender. Forced to eat his own flesh.

While he was being abused however I roamed the house trying to satisfy my curiosity. Hoping to find anything that would help me get a grasp on the concept behind Master Ann. This curiosity however was deadly.

I was able to locate some newspapers that Master Ann had held onto for some time it appeared. They weren't in their entirety, most just little snips out of them. I examined the articles to find they retained to her.

"Local girl shunned by church for bringing other girl to prom", read the first article. "Ann Violet, mockery of the town." Read another. They all seemed to relate to her old girlfriend. From what I gathered it meant that Ann came from a very Christian town.

The story was starting to come together with me. A young teenage girl falls in love with another girl, and their love is forbidden by the town, so they keep it a secret. Finally some one snitches on the two, and the town shun her, and try to do that "pray the gay away," thing you always see on TV, but never really works. So she leaves the town. The only missing bit of information is, why this? Why did these past events cause her to kill? I am starting to make a connection between why we were selected. Four, Six, myself, we are all homosexuals. Did this mean anything? The only problem with this theory is Ann herself is a homosexual, and she doesn't appear to be hiding it at all, so it can't be to hide her own sin. If not that, than what?

I didn't get time to investigate more as Master Ann called me back into the room with Four. I arrived to find the nub where his pinky finger was bleeding. I could see the bone sticking out of it. His mouth and chin were dripping of blood and vomit. I could smell his vomit from where I was standing even, so I assume he had thrown up hours ago. That smell would be the last thing I remember of him, as I don't even like to think what I had to do to him after.

Master Ann held him down and handcuffed him to the wall against the pipes. A set on both hands, and both feet bound him to the wall. He could not move his arms or legs more than 3 inches.

I was handed a small scalpel from the master and pointed in the direction of Four. My heart was racing as I waited for my task.

Master Ann told me to cut parts of his body off, keeping him alive for as long as possible. I walked closer slowly as I brought my knife to his chest and touched it against his shirt. He was crying as I slid the knife down his shirt, slicing the fabric.

I tore the clothes off his body slowly until he was bare. I didn’t feel sorry for him however, he was weak, he was useless. The useless die quickly in this realm.

I began to saw his ear off as he screamed to no end, but I continued to saw until I was able to rip what was left off his body with my bare hands. After doing so I worked on the other ear. As I finished with the ears, I began to slice his fingers off one at a time. This proved more difficult as the bone was hard to slice through, even with its weakened state, however Master Ann was polite enough to snap his fingers for me to make it easier. Four’s screams were unbearable almost.

After his fingers were completely off, which had taken me around an hour, I slit his nipples off with two slices. I started on his toes but only got through the first two, before Master Ann acted as a doctor and pronounced Four dead. She unlocked the handcuffs and asked me to help her haul his body out. It was strange to see Master Ann actually help one of her “servants”, but I was witnessing it.

The body was dumped in a ditch only a mere 200 yards from the house. We worked together to fill in the hole.

We were on our knees patting down the dirt with the end of our shovels, as I peered over at Master Ann, who looked back at me. Her hands and face were so spotless despite being in the dirt, mine seemed to be clean as well however. Her pants had holes in the knees, and were faded a large amount, but looked so sexy tightly wrapped around her legs. Her t-shirt had a black half of a heart on it and was red. She had a bit of eyeliner on, and her light crystal pupils were gazing directly at me.

“Master Ann… That was the second to last one…” I said, knowing the chances of me being next were still a possibility. Master Ann just nodded and said, “Yeah.” As she continued to stare.

At that moment we both couldn’t control our lust as she reached out and grabbed my face, and nearly jumped on top of me wrapping her legs around me. I felt her lips on mine, and instinctively I began to kiss and suck her neck when she broke free. I could hear her moan lightly as I did so. She whispered to me inviting me to go back inside with her. I obeyed as she took me inside and I pressed her against the bedroom wall and unzipped her pants. Her face was bright red as she enjoyed my touch, I can’t lie though, as I enjoyed hers. The lust had taken over my common sense.

She unbuttoned my shirt gently and I knew what was coming next, I lifted my hands to remove my collar, but Master Ann stopped me.

“Leave it on, it’ll let me know you’re mine.” Master Ann winked.

I recalled my natural nervousness making me say, “Master Ann, this is really inappropriate…” However she placed her finger over my lips saying, “call me Ann.” For some strange reason, I did, and it wasn’t a command to me, it felt like an optional request, that I willingly took.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:32 pm

July 12th2000 (Final Legible Entry)

Everyone is dead, I’m the last person kept alive, my time is sure to come soon as there is none left for Ann to torture. Yes I’m calling her “Ann” now as from her request. Somehow that name makes her sound more human.

The day started as I woke up naked holding Ann in my arms, a reminder of the previous night. Possibly the most enjoyable night I’ve had since my arrival. However today would also be the easiest DAY, I’ve had in a long time.

Ann told me to forget about the chores and to just start packing some of her things together in a bag. She said only to grab what I thought was needed as she mentioned she only wanted what she could carry. I understood this, but the answer as to why, eluded me. Was Ann planning on leaving?

In the end the only things that were packed were an old photo album, a diary, a few odd bits of jewelry, and about 2 changes of cloths. Also 3 fire arms and about 7 clips of ammunition for them. Where ever Ann was going, she didn’t plan on getting there peacefully. I also noted the fire arms she had packed are fairly small, enough to be concealed without anyone being able to tell they were there, so I suspected Ann was going to be out in public.

The thing that interested me the most was the diary, I couldn’t resist the temptation, I simply had to read it. I waited until Ann was out of sight and occupied, this chance came when she said she was going to go out back to let the animals go. A sign that she sure didn’t plan on staying much longer.

I peeked in the book, and read its contents, I copied down one of the entries right here in my own diary as well:

“I can not go on like this, no matter how many I kill, there will always be more. I can not get rid of them all, regardless of how much I try, and I’ve been trying for so long, and I’m so tired. I just want to rest, but I can not knowing my fate that awaits me after death.

The concept of killing the sinful is what I now realize something they did in the dark ages, and I see now that I can not erase my sins ever. I am the scapegoat, my sins can never be retracted, but I must still erase the sins of the others.

My original plan was to eliminate the chance of myself sinning, but I can not, as I have discovered, but trying to eliminate them, I still find the same homosexual desires in myself, even enough to have sex with my “students”.

The last girl that remains, One, I can’t recall what her real name was, but something about her is different, and it’s made me see that my ways can not continue forever, someone is sure to find me soon, and stop this, but I am doing God’s work, why should I be punished? I’m sorry mother and father, I tried, I really did. In the end though I could not change, regardless of how much I wanted to, and how much I did to change. I am damned to a Hell that I did not wish to choose, but my sub-conscious chose for me. Forgive me.

There is only one thing left to do, and I know exactly how it must be done. Only 1 more person to kill…”

That entry was dated today. It had shed the light on everything now. Why Ann was the way she was.

I didn’t have all the facts before, but now I can fill in the missing details. Ann was from a religious town where homosexuality was preached against, and Ann herself discovered she was a homosexual, however she kept it a secret, until someone snitched on her. She was ridiculed and harassed by the town and the church. She attempted to change, but she couldn’t, so she knew that Hell awaited her. To try and save herself from Hell, she made the choice of erasing sin from this world, in an attempt to be forgiven. She would kill all homosexuals, so that firstly she would have no chance of being able to be in a sinful relationship, and secondly be doing God’s work. It was so thought out, but it wasn’t right.

Is this really God’s wish? For homosexuals to die like this? Then to go to an eternal Hell, where more suffering awaits them? I can not believe such a thing. From this moment forward I turn my back on God and his wishes, as God is what created Ann for what she is now, God and his ill-informed followers. I had spent all this time feeling bad for myself, when in reality, Ann was the victim. She has been tricked into thinking what she thinks or wants is wrong, when it isn’t wrong. What kind of God would allow this? What kind of God would push an innocent little girl this far? So far that she had to live with this pain, and the only way to eliminate it was to kill?

After reading this entry, I came to realize Ann’s standing, she wasn’t a criminal at all, she was a child. A child that had been pushed around by everyone, just like myself, maybe not to the same degree but I had always been pushed around by people for my feelings, and the church too has shoved religion down my throat.

After all this time, I can’t believe I find myself relating to Ann, and even considering her more of the victim than myself, especially after how selfish I’ve grown. Could it be, I’ve grown attached to Ann? That I wanted to spend more time with her? And this time it not be against my will? Is that crazy? To fall in love with a killer?

Crazy or not, I can’t deny it, I have fallen in love with the girl, even though I know I’m expendable to her, and my death was sure to come soon. I ran to Ann in the back of the house, and she just stared as did I for several moments in silence. Ann stepped closer, and we were both only inches away, and tears ran down her eyes. I embraced her and kissed her cheek as I stroked her hair. She smelled so heavenly. As I stroked her, I let out an “I love you.” without realizing it. Ann just looked up to me, and pressed her lips against mine, and spoke, “I love you too…”

I didn’t care if it wasn’t true, I wanted to believe it. I just wanted to hold her and say that I was hers, and she was mine. Have I lost the only bit of sanity I had left? Perhaps, but I don’t care anymore, as my life is close to its end.

After holding each other for several minutes she spoke up and said we were leaving this place, and would never return. I nodded and understood. In a way, I was saddened as I considered this place a part of my life, maybe not the brightest part, but for some odd reason it had some value to me.

The last thing Ann told me was to leave everything here, and that included this diary. I pray someone finds this book, so they can understand Ann’s true purpose, she is not the evil fiend she is made out to be. If anyone is reading these words, please, help her. It is my dying wish, for someone to save this girl, to show her that she doesn’t need to do this. Please help her, for I can not, as I am no more. Consider this the final entry of a desperate girl.

With Love, One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down