Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's something I wondered about: Genis and Raine Spoilers.

5 posters

Go down

Here's something I wondered about: Genis and Raine Spoilers. Empty Here's something I wondered about: Genis and Raine Spoilers.

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:28 pm

Maybe I just didn't look around thuroughly enough in my playing of this game, which is entirely possible since I sped through it as fast as I could to get as little time watching Emil act like a pussy the whole game, but I was expecting there to be some sort of plot thing with Genis and Raine's mother.

She was in that floating half elf villiage that I forget the name of (I really need to play Symphonia again.) in the first game, but was there any sort of revelation about that in the second game? She dissappeared in the first after the scenes with her if you looked for her in the first game. So I thought you would find her in the second.

Maybe there's hope for a third, better, Emilasmaincharacter-less, ACTUAL sequel to the game. Though there's not much other plot you can do in it. Despite how lousy the second game's main plot was, there's not much you could really do for a third. Maybe have some underground Desian leftover group try to reclaim the world for Mithos while aliens come to take over after they commandeir Derrhis Karlan and take Kratos prisoner and then Kratos comes back and Emil and marta stay out of the party and it only focuses on the original cast with their original voices and then the game becomes super baddass and awesome.

In fact, I think Imma write this down.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21626
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Here's something I wondered about: Genis and Raine Spoilers. Empty Re: Here's something I wondered about: Genis and Raine Spoilers.

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:59 pm

It would be nice to see if someone at least TRY to get that woman a therapist.

Last edited by Syn on Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12626
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Here's something I wondered about: Genis and Raine Spoilers. Empty Re: Here's something I wondered about: Genis and Raine Spoilers.

Post by Rozencrutz Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:55 pm

Well the sidequest ends when you get Virginia's diary.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Grade : 12438
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:08 pm

Yeah. But still. She's wandering the world. You'd think we'd see her around somewhere.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:12 am

In the PS2 version of symphonia, she's still in the house, and there's a 2nd cutscene where there's closure between her and Raine as genis and Lloyd listen in on their convo.
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29889
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:17 am

Carl Clover wrote:In the PS2 version of symphonia, she's still in the house, and there's a 2nd cutscene where there's closure between her and Raine as genis and Lloyd listen in on their convo.
......FUCK.

Also, does anyone else think that Seles's role in this one was really dumbed down. Like, she was pretty tough in the Collessium. I always thought that in the sequel that she would join your party. Her and Yuan.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:22 am

*facedesk*

Yeah I figured that they would have a continum off of that sidequest in the JP only release.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Grade : 12438
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:28 am

Grr. Stupid goddamn japanese. And all we did was nuke two of their populated cities. So now they hold out on all the good stuff. meh
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:12 am

Mufasa wrote:Grr. Stupid goddamn japanese. And all we did was nuke two of their populated cities. So now they hold out on all the good stuff. meh
looooool.
There's much more closure and backstory revelation in the ps2 version
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:30 am

Carl Clover wrote:
Mufasa wrote:Grr. Stupid goddamn japanese. And all we did was nuke two of their populated cities. So now they hold out on all the good stuff. meh
looooool.
*Grumbles.*
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:35 am

Mufasa wrote:
Carl Clover wrote:
looooool.
*Grumbles.*
I loved it. and the new techs/Hi-ougis. They gave collete a new angel spell that actually fucked ppl up. Oh and the new unison attacks were fucking vicious.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:44 pm

Carl Clover wrote:
Mufasa wrote:
Carl Clover wrote:
looooool.
*Grumbles.*
I loved it. and the new techs/Hi-ougis. They gave collete a new angel spell that actually fucked ppl up. Oh and the new unison attacks were fucking vicious.
Well, anyway, what was the resolution for the two of them actually like? What was said? And such.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:26 pm

FUCKING WORLD WAR 2!!!!!

Anyway...everyone's role in Symphonia 2 was dumbed down.

Why would you expect diffrent for two people who didn't even join the party in the first game.
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Grade : 8281
Charm : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down