Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona 4 RP Topic

+13
Kilvas
Grunge Hamster
YuriLowelFan
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Kallen Kozuki
The Monkey King
Toriko
Turret Slayer!!!
Arc
The Universe
Rise: The Game
SHSL Gang Leader
Rozencrutz
17 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Persona 4 RP Topic - Page 15 Empty Re: Persona 4 RP Topic

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:01 pm

King-Maeko
#2 - Dahni
# 3 - Kentaro
# 4-Masuyo
# 5-Tamaki
# 6 -Yomiko
# 7- Nene
#8 -Tsubasa
# 9-Karin
#-10-Shinta

In regard to Maeko, just replace her number with whomever is the king at the moment.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21648
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:59 pm

Mixing up the numbers a bit. Effective after Tamaki's request: Maeko's rule still applies to her.

#2 - Masuyo
# 3 - Shinta
# 4-Karin
# 5-Yomiko
# 6 -Tsubasa
# 7- Nene
#8 -Dahni
# 9-Kentaro
#-10-Tamaki
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21648
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by finalmessenger Wed May 30, 2012 3:28 pm

Is there room for one more in this RP? Caused I’d like to make a magnificent villain who can troll the party :3
finalmessenger
finalmessenger
Angel
Angel

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 4739
Charm : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed May 30, 2012 3:44 pm

We could use a villian. Well we just started an arc where we're against 2 different organizations, I could let you be the big boss of my Nurse chick's organization if you wanna lol
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29911
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by finalmessenger Wed May 30, 2012 3:48 pm

Okay but I guess I am going to have to read all of the RP that’ll take a while D:

BTW can I have the death or devil arcana since I am a villain?
finalmessenger
finalmessenger
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed May 30, 2012 3:50 pm

Death is already the villain being controled by Lyle (Naoto Shirogane currently)

Devil is free, so go ahead.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by finalmessenger Wed May 30, 2012 4:28 pm

Okay here he is this is the first character I’ve made lol
Name: Kazama Kiryu
Hair colour: Purple
Eye colour: Yellow
Dislikes: pets and loud people.
Arcana: Devil
Persona: Beelzebub
Persona 4 RP Topic - Page 15 KazumaKaneko-Beelzebub
Amazing Magic and Attack and surprisingly high agility. However has a rather lack luster defense.
Absorbs Fire and Ice and reflects dark weak to light
Move set: Mind charge, Agidyne, Mabufudyne, Primal force, Mamudoon, endure light, ice amp, Mudo boost and Megidolaon.
Weapons: Knives and chains

Kazama is a 23 year old male who wears a black suit he is often very nice and charming towards people however this is all a façade in reality Kazama is a sadistic person who takes pleasure in seeing people suffer, he will go to extremes to make people suffer just to see the expression of despair on people’s faces. Kazama also suffers from a disease that is slowly killing him this will often cause random coughing spasms. Kazama is unsure of how long he has left to live but he will make sure that he will make his reaming time is spent having fun in any way even if it means making people’s lives a living hell.

So when will he enter the story a while from now or soon?

Last edited by finalmessenger on Wed May 30, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
finalmessenger
finalmessenger
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed May 30, 2012 4:38 pm

finalmessenger wrote:
Dislikes: loud people.

Oh my godlolololol he will HATE my character.

Anywho it all depends on how you wanna work him in. Does he have his own plans and such?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by finalmessenger Wed May 30, 2012 4:45 pm

Kanji Tatsumi wrote:
finalmessenger wrote:
Dislikes: loud people.

Oh my godlolololol he will HATE my character.
lol that sounds perfect

To work him in I was thinking during one of the party’s adventures in a dungeon he comes in and fights them for teh lols

Or maybe he kidnaps someone and throws them in the T.V. and when the party comes to save that person he gets in the way trolls them a little and stalls them enough so that the shadow kills the person.

He has no long term goals, his only goal is to have his own unique brand of sadistic fun :3
finalmessenger
finalmessenger
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed May 30, 2012 5:56 pm

Oh I like this guy already.

Hey do you wanna be the Big Bad? As we have things right now, the group is at odds with a criminal organization that is manufacturing a drug that gives people Personas at the cost of their sanity without a regular dosage.

We haven't created the enemy boss's identity yet but your guy seems like the kind of guy who would make a criminal organization for the lulz then abandon all of them after using them to wreak havoc. So that said the enemy is organized something like this:

1. Your character is the boss, who invented the drug to painfully mess with people souls after discovering the TV world.

2. He gathered a group of criminals, sadists, and general freaks and gave them the drug in order to test the weaponized applications of the drug.

3. His officers have a steady access to the drug, but the lower members occasionally suffer from withdrawal and go nuts (this happened with Al, the guy who was kidnapping people earlier in the RP)

4. His officers think the drug is a plan to take over the world or some such profitable venture like that, and have varying reasons for joining him.

5. One of the members of your group, Toshiyuki, played by Lyle, left the group for his own reasons and is attempting to advance his own secret plans.

6. The organization already pretty loosely knit as it stands, therefore it's not unrealistic for your character to be the boss even if he isn't the type to take on responsibility or make long term plans. In essence the events so far have just been the aftermath of your character's sadistic whimsy.

If theres anything i missed someone fill him in please.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10080
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by finalmessenger Wed May 30, 2012 6:16 pm

I like that idea okay so Kazama Kiryu is now the big bad guy if that is cool with everyone else.

But how do we introduce him I favour the idea that he meets the party in a dungeon and fights them in some way.
finalmessenger
finalmessenger
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed May 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Sounds plausible to me. That or he interrupts an important battle with one of the organizations.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by finalmessenger Wed May 30, 2012 8:18 pm

Alright that sounds good, he could enter and be all like “looks like you’re all having some fun mind if I join ehehehehehehehahahahhahah” just tell me when said fight will happen Very Happy

But one question how do the persona’s work are they T.V. world only or are they usable outside of the T.V. and are they tarot cards or something else for summoning?
finalmessenger
finalmessenger
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed May 30, 2012 8:38 pm

You can use the spells outside of the TV but we try (rather poorly i might add) to keep it a secret from non-users. Also I think healing spells don't work on real world injuries.
Other than that we like to use the Persona's abilities in creative ways as well as having some spells carry over from the first Persona after it evolves. I also wanna say at least one of us has a completely customized move set.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10080
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed May 30, 2012 8:42 pm

The Main Man wrote:You can use the spells outside of the TV but we try (rather poorly i might add) to keep it a secret from non-users. Also I think healing spells don't work on real world injuries.
Other than that we like to use the Persona's abilities in creative ways as well as having some spells carry over from the first Persona after it evolves. I also wanna say at least one of us has a completely customized move set.

Pretty much this. They're still the tarot cards, but you can use them in the real world (well you shouldnt but we're irresponsible teenagers of course we'll cast wind to flip girls' skirts), but real world injuries cant be healed unless it was inflicted by a persona attack.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by finalmessenger Wed May 30, 2012 8:53 pm

All right so do the personas materialize too or is it just spell casting and for summoning I was thinking it would fit my guy more if he could do the Adachi/Takaya “owwwww I have a really bad headache” type of summoning. But if that is off limits its all good.
finalmessenger
finalmessenger
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed May 30, 2012 8:59 pm

Seeing as Akune's character summoned Lucifer to lift a sofa out of the river to take to his house.........lol yeah i think they materialize XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed May 30, 2012 9:01 pm

finalmessenger wrote:All right so do the personas materialize too or is it just spell casting and for summoning I was thinking it would fit my guy more if he could do the Adachi/Takaya “owwwww I have a really bad headache” type of summoning. But if that is off limits its all good.
Your character's gonna be like Adachi? :O Or did I read that wrong?
Kilvas
Kilvas

Grade : 17813
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by finalmessenger Wed May 30, 2012 9:04 pm

Adachi Tohru wrote:
finalmessenger wrote:All right so do the personas materialize too or is it just spell casting and for summoning I was thinking it would fit my guy more if he could do the Adachi/Takaya “owwwww I have a really bad headache” type of summoning. But if that is off limits its all good.
Well in terms of making the lives of the party a living hell for teh lulz and how he summons his persona he is similar to Adachi.
finalmessenger
finalmessenger
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed May 30, 2012 9:10 pm

Oh and rather than the nightmare of having to read through the tens of thousands of posts this RP has, im more than willing to write up a summary. then again really all you need is a character synopsis probably lol
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by finalmessenger Wed May 30, 2012 9:12 pm

Kanji Tatsumi wrote:Oh and rather than the nightmare of having to read through the tens of thousands of posts this RP has, im more than willing to write up a summary. then again really all you need is a character synopsis probably lol
OMG yes please (that is if it would not trouble you all that much)
finalmessenger
finalmessenger
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed May 30, 2012 9:15 pm

Sure. Everyone feel free to yell at me for mutilating your characters lol
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed May 30, 2012 9:20 pm

finalmessenger wrote:
Adachi Tohru wrote:
Well in terms of making the lives of the party a living hell for teh lulz and how he summons his persona he is similar to Adachi.
Ah, Okay. Lol.

sorry, got a bit excited and misread. lol
Kilvas
Kilvas

Grade : 17813
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by finalmessenger Wed May 30, 2012 9:25 pm

Adachi Tohru wrote:
finalmessenger wrote:
Adachi Tohru wrote:
Ah, Okay. Lol.

sorry, got a bit excited and misread. lol
lol it's all good Very Happy
finalmessenger
finalmessenger
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu May 31, 2012 12:24 am

Character Overview up to the latest stuffs:

Masuyo Mito : 17
Self proclaimed group leader after Rai (dont worry about who that is) up and disappeared. An outgoing, egotistical, obnoxious, loud, perverted idiot. Also a rabid Rise fan. Acts carefree with just about everything and is usually the first to insult someone when he finds a way to do so. Despite all of his vicious insults he values all of his friends he's made to this point, and is attempting to become more responsible after declaring that he'll take care of Tsubasa. He was raised by abusive parents whp were drug addicts, and once he became fourteen he ran away to live in an apartment run by a woman named Chiaki Asakura. For some reason she was very lenient on him when it came to missing paying rent often. She pretends that its because he's dating her niece Yomiko who also resides in the apartment later on, but its later revealed that she knew of his living conditions, and the fact that his father killed his mother after Masuyo ran away, she begged the adults that knew about it to not mention it to him. After feeling like he had matured a little, he decides to try to face his past and visit his parents, telling himself hes over how they treated him and he no longer wishes them dead (This was his shadow). When he goes home he finds a note from his father saying that it was Masuyo's fault that his mom died, for had he stayed home she wouldn't have suffered the abuse Masuyo suffered. He has a mental breakdown and frantically clings to Chiaki calling her "Mom". It is lead to believe that he's extremely mentally unstable and uses Chiaki and Yomiko as mental crutches to support his twisted and uncultured mind. While he's extremely nice and outgoing towards friends, if he labels you as an enemy, he would always say he had no qualms about killing other people until hearing of his father killing his mother. He then swears he'll do everything he can to not be anything like his father (Killing other people) unless the situation truly calls for it. His shadow was his deep resentment for his parents, wishing for the deaths of both of them. Ironically the death of his mother actually leaves him in a mentally broken state later on. He sometimes can formulate very moving speeches for his friends, but he is often shown to be terrible at cheering others up. He calls Maeko a "Complete Bitch" on two separate occasions during a point when he's trying to help her and be friendly, repetitively makes jabs at Shinta's knack of backstabbing, and Tsubasa's intended fatal outburst towards himself. Fights with a spiked kendama and controls Black Frost/Frost Ace as his personae.

Shinta Nagase 17
Masuyo's best friend (so Masuyo says he is, whether or not this is true is up in the air) from school. Shinta is a calculating quiet fellow, possibly even cold hearted. He's had six past aliases that he used back when he would join a gang, sell them out and then skip town. Shinta is his current alias. He betrayed the group a while back after kidnapping Yomiko to bait them into killing him inside of the TV, out of guilt for possibly permanently scaring his old acquaintance Karin Ozaki after selling the gang they were affiliated with: The Silver Crosses. The plan failed once Karin,Masuyo,Yomiko and Stefan defeated Shinta and they brought him back to the real world, where he was then shot by Karin. He believed its what he deserved and does not hold any resent to Karin for what she did to him after everything was said and done. He now seems to operate off of guilt, feeling like he needs to atone for everything he did to the group, and more importantly Karin. Shinta is usually seen appearing from the shadows or darkness, or using his skills to manipulate light and air to disguise himself or render him unseeable to the naked eye. Shinta continues to wear his cross necklace up to this day. He seems to have a 6th sense for sensing whenever Masuyo is being idiotic and causing trouble. Shinta's shadow was only the tip of the iceberg about his past of betrayl and such, the way the shadow worded things though made Masuyo think Shinta was possibly a killer. Shinta rejected the shadow and Masuyo refused to doubt his self-proclaimed best friend, and defeated it. Fights using a switchblade and controls Angel/Lucifer

Stefan Shermikat
Stefan is a drifting hobo, who said he left his household. Once he came upon Inaba, he settled down at the shrine, being forced to fulfill ema requests by the fox. He came upon the group when Masuyo was suffering from an injury, and gave him a magic healing leaf. He demanded that he treat Stefan to lunch, but after finishing a few beef bowls he disappeared in a flash. He was kidnapped and put into the tv, and when Masuyo and Shinta found him they were attacked by the real Stefan after he easily accepted his shadow. After a beating on both ends and some harsh words, they returned to the real world. Things started fine, but then things got really shaky between Stefan and the group. He always seemed to be ostracized from everyone or put down by them (Mainly Masuyo and Kentaro) Mainly during the Kyoto trip. He felt he did nothing wrong and only had the best intentions in mind, they felt like he was acting like a monkey. This did not do the group well in terms of teamwork. Stefan tried to ignore it and be the bigger man for a while but he had enough once Kentaro joined and the seemingly undeserved hazing escalated. After a few more fights,and then declaring that he had it with everyone (except for Maeko and Shinta) he broke off from the group only to be approached by a strange person named Toshiyuki. He offered Stefan power if he were to join his cause and work for him. Stefan took Toshiyuki up on the offer, and has seemingly disappeared. He appears around places from time to time and runs into the group on occasion. He seems to be fighting an increasing anger inside of him. Could this be a side effect of Toshiyuki's gift? Stefan originally wielded an axe and the persona ippon datara, but now wields a halberd and controls the persona Ongyo-ki. He has a special self made skill named the "Holy Strike"

Yomiko Asakura 17
Yomiko moved to Inaba to get away from her parents who obsessively demanded that she have a future in music. She left to live with her aunt who is the landlord of the apartment Masuyo (and at this point in the story, everyone else except for Stefan, Dahni, Shinta and Karin) live in. She was interested to find out why Masuyo acted so strange whenever his friends (Shinta and Stefan) were around so she began to tail them and hang around them due to being obsessive about wanting to understand everything around her. It led her to being accidentally put in the TV by Stefan when he tried to show her the danger of what they were doing and failed to protect her. After rescuing her she began to open up to the group, and engaged in an abusive (she's the assailant) relationship with Masuyo. She appears as the calm level headed one, but shes actually almost as hot headed as Masuyo, and can be extremely sadistic and hateful towards others. It is revealed that she is the product of her mother being raped in her younger years. Yet despite that fact, she found a loving husband, and they both love Yomiko with all their heart. She ended up being an online player that Masuyo complained about beating him all the time in online games. This filled her with obscene amounts of delight and she made sure to laugh at him till he wanted to kill himself. She considers Karin her best friend and enjoys trying to be motherly towards Tsubasa. The angrier she seems at Masuyo, the more worried/affectionate she is trying to be towards him. She is aware of the possibility that Masuyo uses her as nothing more than an emotional crutch but she feels that his feelings towards her are genuine,and since as she sees it, she feels guilty about the fact that she wasn't even supposed to be born and she still had caring parents, yet Masuyo had a completely terrible family situation despite his parents actually conceiving him together to be so she is determined to make sure he lives a fulfilled happy life after learning of his empty childhood. Happy until she feels like abusing him that is. Yomiko's shadow was the denial of her obsession of needing to understand everything. It was overcome by showing it something it could never process, sentiment for the enemy. She fights using Karate and has the persona Atropos.

Karin Ozaki 17
Karin Ozaki was sent to live with her grandmother Mai after Shinta busted the Silver Crosses and her parents pretty much put her out. She comes into contact with the group from Masuyo ogling her large breasts in the convenience store. After having casual talks with other group members, she one day sees them frantically rushing towards Junes (To save Yomiko) and she tails them. Confirming the fact that Shinta says she's a very hard headed "act first, think later" tomboy, she sees the group jump into the TV,and she follows suit without a second thought. Karin looks up to, and borderline worships the leader of the silver crosses, Tamaki, (forgot his last name) who took every single piece and word of advice he ever said to heart. She refers to him as "Aniki". This irritates Shinta to no end, as he secretly despises Tamaki. Karin is the most loyal and caring of all of the members, and does not stand for betrayl. After hearing that it was indeed Shinta that sold out their old gang and got Tamaki sent to jail, after they defeat him and bring him out of the TV, she then shoots him with her grandmother's gun, then herself. The two both survived, and now live together.............and have an extremely akward relationship. Lol. While she is nice to everyone, she seems to have an especially close friendship with Yomiko, as depicted through the two's constant arguments and trying to cheer each other up. She tends to be the voice of reason whenever theres fights within the group. Shinta's old nickname for her was "Stupid Strawberry Head", he still calls her it on occasion much to her irritation/embarrassment. Karin did not have a shadow per say, but due to an extreme emotional flair of denial and anger and distrust of people (thanks to Shinta),a mass of shadows attached themselves to her real body rendering the group unable to harm her. She later calms down once Masuyo fulfills a promise he made her earlier in Yomiko's dungeon to give her ice spikes on her baseball bat despite her berserked condition. Karin fights with a nail baseball bat and controls the persona Valkyrie currently.

Kentaro Sakuraba 15
The group met Kentaro on a trip to Kyoto to see a Rise concert. Kentaro is the polar opposite of Masuyo except for one aspect, hes also extremely perverted, if not more perverted and shameles than Masuyo. The two quickly formed a bond through doing perverted acts towards the group's females as a team. He works as Rise's personal aid, and seems to fear her as she can be a slave driver according to Kentaro. The concert they went to see nearly got cancled, due to the combination of depression on Rise's part because she was waiting Yu Narukami to show up, but there was no sign of him and they couldn't get in touch with him, even with the help of Naoto Shirogane. The other factor being that Stefan's ema at the time was to get Rise's autograph from a sickly child. Stefan went too far and began to bust through her security (Yosuke and Kanji), and even got on stage and began to play the saxophone. The group caught wind of this and Kentaro used his position to get the group in without a hitch, and Masuyo gave a speech only a fellow rabid rise fan would comprehend. The fans began to cheer and Rise eventually put on the show. After this and mishaps in the open air bath, Kentaro decided that the group was so entertaining that he used his father's credit card to get a place in Inaba, because behind his happy goofy exterior, lied a near emotionless person who could not comprehend emotions and such, and he deemed the group as a good source of information for such a thing. He also despised the fact that his divorced parents used him as leverage over each other constantly. He was a genius and the heir to his Father's corporation which made indescribable amounts of money, but he was disowned after pulling the stunt of going to inaba to pursue the group for fun. He contacted his uncle and made his own money by exploiting his father's rivals and basically stealing back his inheritance (During another Rise concert trip) He seems to have romantic interest towards Tsubasa. Kentaro's shadow was an odd one, he created the outgoing facade and also stayed over calculating to avoid having emotional ties with people, due to his distrust of them after the way his parents used him as an item. He doesn't completely accept it at first, causing his persona Leanan Sidhe to sometimes possess him and make him act crazy. Kentaro wields a chainsaw and has the persona Ishtar.

Maeko Yamashina 17
Maeko is a young woman who came to Inaba because she disliked her home/parents. She is almost always seen fishing at the Samegawa Riverbank. She comes off as extremely cold and distant, and is very easily annoyed. It almost seems like Masuyo was created by some higher up power just to torment her. He grates on her every nerve upon them first meeting. Maeko learned how to fish from her grandfather whom she idolizes, but keeps quiet about something that happened with him that caused her to distance herself from others. She is accidentally assaulted and thrown into the TV when the assailant was supposed to target Kentaro instead. After joining the group, she had issues with the majority of them, on an even worse magnitude than Stefan did. She was also approached by Toshiyuki to join him after being cast out by the group and she strongly considered it. As she went to answer him, Toshiyuki suddenly knocked her weapon away that she kept with her to protect herself and kissed her. She lost consciousness from it. When the group finds her in her weakened state, Masuyo surprisingly seriously asks if she was raped or not. This scares Yomiko and she fears that Maeko was indeed assaulted. After she regains her energy the group says they want to mend things with her, and that the shadow isnt only just accepting yourself, but your allies also accepting all of your imperfections and staying friends. They come to the conclusion that friendship is a two way street, requiring effort from both parties and as a sign of friendship they give Maeko her own cellphone. Shes a very "Nature"-esque girl, and therefore knows next to nothing about electronics, to the point where she needed Masuyo to teach her how to use the phone. Maeko seems to have decent chemistry with Shinta, Kentaro and Dahni, but is still working on putting up with the antics of the others. She was on good terms with Stefan until he showed up during a recent rescue mission. She deemed him an egotistical bastard and the two had a small fight in the upstairs hallway of the apartment building. She currently expressed extreme hatred for Toshiyuki and Stefan. Maeko's shadow was that she disliked perfection, and wanted the world to be like a fairy tale, a world where only perfection is allowed. She hated people and the world in its entirety. The group beats her shadow and tells her that perfection is impossible, and that she is in charge of how complete and close to perfect her life can become, and she accepts it. She fights with a harpoon that she can shoot and retract on will, and uses the persona Titania.

Nene Yukki 16
An extremely upbeat outgoing energetic girl. She is the best friend of Tsubasa, and the two met the group on the Kyoto trip to see Rise. They go to inaba with the group after Kentaro throws his father's money around, since it is later revealed the two are on the run and have no home. Nene is extremely perverse, and loves just about everyone she meets. When asked "Who do you hate the most in the room" she merely responds "I love everyone!" She is crazily protective of Tsubasa and seems to be attracted to Maeko in a friendly way. She can be found trying to follow her around often. Shes blacklisted at Junes after taking 3 hours to decide between two sofas for her room, and any time Yosuke catches wind of her being there, he just gives her what she's looking for for free and tells her to get out. Her shadow is currently unknown due to Shinta unexpectedly saving her while the rest of the group was in Maeko's dungeon. She is used as a stand in substitute for Tsubasa's dead older sister, hence Tsubasa calls her "Ne-chan", as a way of giving her best friend a pet name, and feeling like shes calling her older sister. Nene does not mind this one bit, and has been in this position for 3 years after running away with Tsubasa. She fights with a rod and has the persona Parvati.

Tsubasa (Haruna Uehara) 15
An extremely shy and quiet girl. Shes never seen without Nene. She's on the run from the police after murdering her father (in self defense) and next door neighbor. She seems like shes just shy when it comes to males, but after Masuyo angrily swats Nene aside and she hurts her arm on a shelf it reawakens Tsubasa's memories of her deceased family and she attacks Masuyo with the same knife she killed her father with. It turns out she has an extreme phobia/deep hatred for males. He is already wounded from fighting Shinta and going through Kentaro's dungeon and had come down with a fever and couldn't get far before she caught up with him. Right as she was going to kill him Karin showed up and saved him. The two decided taking refuge in the TV was the only hiding place they had since they were out in the wide open shopping district in the dead of night. Tsubasa hellbent on killing Masuyo grabbed his leg as he dove into the TV and fell in with them, but landed in a different area due to him kicking her away. Its revealed that her mother married a man 3 years ago who was a fugitive. The man turned out to be Masuyo's father on the run after murdering his mother 4 years ago after Masuyo ran away from home. When her mother found out she told Tsubasa and her older sister to pack a small bag and to leave the house before he got in from work so he couldn't find them, but he returned early and killed both her mother and sister (she hit her head on the corner of a desk after resisting being sexually harassed by the man) fearing that they would rat them out. Tsubasa killed him with a large kitchen knife, and while still shaken up and in shock she stabbed her neighbor who showed up to see what the commotion was. She ran away and changed her name (it was originally Haruna Uehara) and she came upon Nene who took her in. When she was almost found out, Nene instead of casting Tsubasa out, left her life at home behind to keep protecting Tsubasa and they eventually met the group in Kyoto and decided to live a new life in Inaba. Tsubasa hears from Masuyo about his dad and points out that the man that married into her family had the same name and appeared a year after Masuyo had run away. They aren't related by blood but they've told themselves that they are brother and sister, since they don't have any other family in the world that they know of. Tsubasa as of late has been less reserved, and even yells and insults Masuyo from time to time. Yomiko refers to it as "Hes corrupting her!". She genuinely likes and cares for everybody in the group, Yomiko and Masuyo especially since Yomiko acts motherly towards her and Masuyo is her proclaimed brother. She seems to show signs of affection towards Kentaro, but is afraid to act on them due to the fact that Masuyo is over protective of her. Her shadow was her denying the fact that she killed her father and neighbor in front of the whole party, and coming to the conclusion that the world should only be populated by females. Instead of transforming, the shadow merely empowers the real Tsubasa and fights along side her. She fights with the knife she assaulted her father and Masuyo with, saying "Instead of staining it for murder, I'll stain it to protect those dear to me". She currently has the persona Asura.

Dahni Miharu 17
Dahni is the daughter of a nurse at the inaba hospital. Shes on the volleyball team and is an avid gamer. She previously rejected Masuyo's proposal to date him a few years back in school, but now realizes she has feelings for him, unfortunately too late because he is already well into a relationship with Yomiko. This enrages Yomiko to no end, and thus just being around Dahni irritates her greatly. Dahni tends to try to be the voice of reason when a crisis is happening, to have everyone calm down and cool their heads. She shows a strange hostility towards Tamaki after he attended a sleepover at the apartment. Dahni is lacking in the combat department, still unsure of how she would want to fight, but nonetheless she does her absolute best to assist the group in anyway she can.She is often seen with Maeko, or trying to be friendly to Yomiko, only to have her refuse and attempt to leave the area she's in. She has the persona Masakado.

Last edited by Kanji Tatsumi on Thu May 31, 2012 12:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content