Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Hunters

4 posters

Go down

Ghost Hunters Empty Ghost Hunters

Post by Freohr Datia Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:22 pm

......................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................

lol I watched a lot of these guys yesterday... It was very very very very very very interesting...

Does anyone else watch this?

Well... I was planning on going into a really really long explanation of what I saw yesterday... but... It's a lot ta talk about ._.
Freohr Datia
Freohr Datia
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Grade : 5784
Charm : 17

Back to top Go down

Ghost Hunters Empty Re: Ghost Hunters

Post by Toriko Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:26 pm

It was very interesting when I first watched it, but then it got sorta boring because it sorta looks like their faking it. Of course sci-fi channel
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7861
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by Freohr Datia Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:38 pm

Tsukune wrote:It was very interesting when I first watched it, but then it got sorta boring because it sorta looks like their faking it. Of course sci-fi channel
GASPWHAT?????

lol I sorta... well... I've been having to quesiton whether or not they were faking as well. xD idk if they are or not but it would be pretty cool if it was real =D

One example where I quesitoned them (yet it was my favorite episode anywayz):

The investigators were in a lighthouse. I think it was when the dudez called Grant and Jason were in and asked a ghost supposedly called "Captain" to give them a sign that he was there. They heard a knocking sound. They asked him to do it again if it was his way of communicating and you hear another knocking. They asked him to redo it again several times and he redid it every time and they tried knocking whatever they could to see what he could've possibly been knocking. They searched the entire lighthouse and the grounds around it and didn't see anybody. Plus they thought they saw a chair that had moved a little bit.

But... I was starting to question them at that part. They could easily say that nobody else was in the building to make the noise... That doesn't mean they had someone in there and hidden to make the noise for them and they "searched the whole building" and "found nobody."

But... anywayz they sent in two female investigators (in training I think?) and they asked "Captain" to do the knocking thing. They didn't get an immediate response so they started talking to each other. Then they heard the knocking. They asked him to do it several times again like Grant and Jason and you heard the responses each time. Then they asked him to do a more complex beating rhythm (it's like a type of knocking that many people do but idk how to describe it and if it has a specific name) and you could hear him knocking out the same rhythm. It made me real excited =D

They also "searched" the building and found nobody.

Although I'm getting ahead of myself I think... before they did the searching you could (and they could too) hear footsteps and they were coming up the stairs of the lighthouse (they were at an upper level of the light house... or the upper level) towards them and they looked down there with the camera and nobody was there... now that part, idk how they coulda faked it...

Another thing I thought was cool (coulda been planned early on though) was that they were investigating this lunatic asylum thing and Grant and Jason looked down a hallway and both saw a figure who looked like a man that was completely black and it started to crouch and covered his head with his arms and then he seemed to be sucked backwards out of the room and out of their sight. It's a pretty cool thing to try imagine Smile

Plus in another place (this is the last thing I will describe I promise xD) around the outer grounds they were taking thermal images of the place (you know, to detect heat and stuff?) and a person just runs right in front of it and tit was only a few feet in front of them and if a ghost (or person for that matter) just passed right in front of them, then it would've been seen. I didn't see a thing in front of them and it looked like it would've been close enough to see (since the camera could see in the dark). Jason panned the thermal thingy to their left (where it had walked/ran it looked like inbetween to me) to try follow it but it just disappeared. They have no idea how to explain that though cause a ghost can't just disappear like that.

ok I'm done =D
Freohr Datia
Freohr Datia
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:22 pm

WHO YA GONNA CALL, GHOST BUSTERS!!!
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Grade : 8303
Charm : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:55 pm

I used to, but not so much anymore. My sister and I used to watch it real late at night. Nowadays she'll only watch it during the day. Lol.
Not like she watches it anymore though...=x
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17813
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Freohr Datia Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:06 pm

lol Back when I got scared more easily I used to watch A Haunting and I used to be so scared of it and always watched it in the day. Now it looks so phony and I bet it's not from true stories like it tries to show itself as because all their stories contradict themselves.
Freohr Datia
Freohr Datia
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down