Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Love Thread(or mildly approve of thread)

+14
Grunge Hamster
Arc
Kallen Kozuki
usogami
The Universe
danger
Toriko
Rozencrutz
Kilvas
Rise: The Game
Nightmare
The Monkey King
SHSL Gang Leader
Fondos Aquila
18 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Love Thread(or mildly approve of thread) Empty The Love Thread(or mildly approve of thread)

Post by Fondos Aquila Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:09 pm

The opposite of the hate thread, this thread's point is to point out things that you love, and why. You do NOT need an explanation, but I want us to know about each other. also, let's keep this thread positive.
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Grade : 7373
Charm : 206

Back to top Go down

The Love Thread(or mildly approve of thread) Empty Re: The Love Thread(or mildly approve of thread)

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:17 pm

Video games with well-written storylines and characters, especially if they manage to use humor. Not many games can pull humor off well, if they even attempt it.
Like Team Fortress 2, BlazBlue, the Mario RPGs, Psychonauts, Monkey Island...
They're rarer then they should be.
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12678
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

The Love Thread(or mildly approve of thread) Empty Re: The Love Thread(or mildly approve of thread)

Post by The Monkey King Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:34 pm

Video games, Me, you (<3 <3 <3 <3), BOOBS, My woman (DUH), Lulzy moments irl and on teh internetz, BOOBS, Hanging out, Cursing, BOOBS, Computers, Flash, BOOBS, my culture, My friend's culture, BOOBS. I think this provides a good enou-BOOBS-ngh example of the BOOBS stuff i BOOBS simply love-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS.
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Grade : 6949
Charm : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:46 pm

I love myself but if you've known me for long enough then you already know that. It's still love and positive though!

Other than that, I just love love love JoJo's Bizarre Adventures. The best manga ever. Go read it at OneManga whenever you can and even if you can't try to can.

Aside from that, I've been loving Kiss ever since I got their (almost) full discography. Great hard rock band. I still haven't listened to every song, but so far so good!

I am positive incarnate. I will fill you all with love and protons, turning you all into cations.
Nightmare
Nightmare
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Grade : 6442
Charm : 214

http://www.pingas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fondos Aquila Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:58 pm

Here's a few from me.

Girls with eyeliner - Maybe it's just me, but this makes girls EXTREMELY cute. Makes the eyes almost irresistable. Seems like a lot of the girls I know that wear eyeliner are really nice/sincere. Maybe I'm just lucky.

FRECKLES - I don't even know. I see freckles on a girl and I just about lose my mind. LOVE it.

Hugs - I can't describe how much I love hugs. As a child I was always given attention and hugs because of my cuteness, and after that it stuck. If you are my friend( and not masu), or even a person I just met, I'll probably give you a hug. Hugs bypass the awkward barrier, when applied properly. Some feelings can't be said in words, and an embrace let's you feel the emotion. Go up to a friend, hug them, and say "I love you", and if you're close, you'll notice the difference between the hugs. It's more than just two people embracing.
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:04 pm

My eyes naturally look like they have eyeliner. Sort of.

does this make me attractive
Nightmare
Nightmare
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:05 pm

Girls with long hair-Ive found out, the hair color doesnt even matter. I prefer brown, golden or black, but long hair is just <3 (blonde still sucks imo though)
Videogames-no explanation needed.
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29911
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fondos Aquila Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:07 pm

You are always attractive to me Night <3
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:16 pm

Cake
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:29 pm

York wrote:Girls with long hair
i totally agree. Longer hair makes Knee happy.
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Grade : 6949
Charm : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:30 pm

Hmm, let's see...

List of the things I like/love:

1. Pokemon - Yes, Pokemon. As stupid as it sounds. It's kind of a sentimental thing. But I love pokemon, and always will. Ever since I was a kid, There was something about it I enjoyed so much. And it's what got me into Anime and Gaming. If it wasn't for Pokemon. I wouldn't be here or who I am today, and for that, I'm enternally grateful.

2. Fruit-scented soaps, purfumes and shampoos - Don't know why, I just do.

3. Medieval things/Mythology - Yes, I love this sort of stuff. I'm not sure why, but I love fantasy-like things like this. I'm just attracted to them. TBH, I'd rather go to a Renaissance Festival than an Anime Convention.

4. Videos on Youtube of people drawing or making things - I LOVE these videos. I see them as a source of insipration for my art. I find them so interesting.

5. Deidara - Yes, the character. He's an artist. I love the pride he takes in his art. I find it as a source of motivation and inspiration.

6. Puppies - Come on, they're puppies. :D

7. Ravens - Yes. I just love them. I find them intelligent and beautiful.

8. Fire Emblem - See #3.

I'm sure there`s more. But that's just the top of head. =x
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17813
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fondos Aquila Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:45 pm

Pokemon - It's a GREAT escape for me. I remember playing it when I was little, and wanting to beat all my friends with it, but now that I'm older, I see there is SO much more depth to it. It's a game that's grown up with me, and I seriously like that. A LOT.
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:01 pm

This talk of Pokemon reminded me of Digimon.

Digimon is so great. As a child I was fascinated by all the different digivolutions and the awesome designs of the Digimons. I used to watch the anime and play the game (Digimon World) religiously. I also got a bunch of the trading cards, but they weren't original so yeah. If I could easily access the real cards, I'm sure I would've collected them all. I really really love Digimon!
Nightmare
Nightmare
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Fondos Aquila Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:04 pm

Digimon movie 2. It was amazing, and it still tugs my heartstrings to this day.

(also, it's weird how we both posted in each other's threads at the same time XD)
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:15 pm

Nowe wrote:(also, it's weird how we both posted in each other's threads at the same time XD)

I love this.
Nightmare
Nightmare
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:13 pm

Things I love.....

Girls:
Hmm, mid length to long hair, black or dark brown are my favorites, no makeup I don't like it that much. I prefer cute over beautiful, the cuter the better, figure doesn't matter to me.

I have more to come but its, a long time.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12460

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Fondos Aquila Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:59 am

That weird-but-not-too-bad-looking girl. I like quirky people, and those girls are usually pretty interesting XD. Also, I seem to find the girls who are kinda plain the most attractive, because they all seem to have one thing about them that will just be amazing (Like a smirk that they do if they're thinking of something, or a way they flip their hair, or a cute facial expression). Also, they're a lot more approachable than that super attractive girl (not to say they aren't nice, just you have to really compete for them. That's nooo good!).
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:02 pm

Yeah thats basically my preference, plainner girls are typically cuter and more realistic and they typically are the ones that want a good working relationship rather than just a bunch of flings etc.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12460

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:23 am

Winning

the feeling is indescribably amazing

no doubt a primal caveman type drive

that's kind of creepy if you think about it

...this is probably why I'm such a sore loser
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:58 am

I'm in love with music. I just can't go a day without listening to music almost all-day. Yes.

Also I love this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz3jYkZMqqA
Nightmare
Nightmare
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:06 am

Nightmare wrote:I'm in love with music. I just can't go a day without listening to music almost all-day. Yes.
yes
Nightmare wrote:Also I love this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz3jYkZMqqA
Any Video Converter wrote:Completed
Catbread wrote:hahahaha
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:10 am

Any Video Converter

It lets me convert any video
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fondos Aquila Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:19 pm

I love FOOD. I swear, if it weren't for my metabolism, I'd be fat as a house. It's just so satisfying eating a delicious morsel. If food wasn't even needed to survived, I would eat. If food was removed from existance, I would commit suicide.
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:48 pm

Nowe wrote:I love FOOD. I swear, if it weren't for my metabolism, I'd be fat as a house. It's just so satisfying eating a delicious morsel. If food wasn't even needed to survived, I would eat. If food was removed from existance, I would commit suicide.

DUDE YES

I LOVE YOU
Nightmare
Nightmare
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:50 pm

Hibari: in short he owns everyone
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7861
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next