Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Manga: Probable Spoilers if you're not up to date

+12
Grunge Hamster
The Universe
Kallen Kozuki
Fondos Aquila
Turret Slayer!!!
Goudy
Rozencrutz
Songbird
Rise: The Game
Toriko
Doom Dragon 103
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
16 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Naruto Manga: Probable Spoilers if you're not up to date Empty Naruto Manga: Probable Spoilers if you're not up to date

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:23 am

Naruto may not be the most well written epic story, but because of that, it's certainly a good subject for discussion. Unfortunately since they introduced Ninja Frogs and made them essential to the plot, most of that discussion has been negative.

Unfortunate for the creators of Naruto. For us, doesn't matter if it's good or bad, it's still good discussion and a way to get up posts and grade.

In the most recent chapter, Inari and the old guy from the very first real thing of Naruto showed up. How great to see old faces again. Perhaps Zabuza will rise out of the grave to take his sword back.

However, in this chapter, I did like the face Kakashi made when they mentioned Sauske. It said to me: "Goddammit, why the fuck did you mention that bitch, now my entire team is gonna go emo bitches for the next three chapters. And I gotta be the one to cheer them up. Now I wish I'd have stayed dead."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21627
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Naruto Manga: Probable Spoilers if you're not up to date Empty Re: Naruto Manga: Probable Spoilers if you're not up to date

Post by Doom Dragon 103 Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:55 pm

New CH was disappointing -_-
Doom Dragon 103
Doom Dragon 103
Replica
Replica

Grade : 5444
Charm : 7

Back to top Go down

Naruto Manga: Probable Spoilers if you're not up to date Empty Re: Naruto Manga: Probable Spoilers if you're not up to date

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:04 pm

Naruto is always dissapointing. Ever since they stopped focusing on Shikamaru.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:01 pm

be glad he isn't dead
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7840
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:13 pm

They would just manage to bring him back to life. The guy's not stupid enough to kill the main selling point of the series.

I'll be happy when Garra is dead. Again.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:27 pm

but gaara was sorta awesome nvm I see your point
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:31 pm

Garra created a false illusion that he was badass. But around the time he killed Dosu, you started to realize that he was just another emo bitch who suffered from insomnia, so he wanted to kill everyone.

And then he died.

And then they brought him back to life.

God knows what his personality is like now that he has the demon out of him. I would take back all that I said about Garra in this topic if they make him into a sunshine and lolipops kind of guy now that he can sleep without killing everything.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:21 am

I just had a really scary thought.

What if Danzo is Tobi? I mean, they're both old (One is old, the other is Madara, so he must look old.) He's got one eye covered up, granted it's the opposite eye, but who know's what's under all those bandages, and their hair is very similar.

That would mean that Danzo is the main villian of Naruto, and there is no epic villian. Just Danzo.

....That would make Naruto the ultimate failure of a manga. How it could start out as awesome, and then end with it being shit?
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:11 am

Sum up of latest chapter:

Sauske: Imma kill Konaha!
Tobi: No you're not.
Sauske: *Bitches. Tries to kill Tobi.*
Tobi: Lol. No. Go kill the Kages.
Zetsu: Hey everybody. Remember me?
Tobi: Lead the bitch and his crew to the kages. Cause he screwed up getting #8
Sauske: *Cries.*

Konaha:
Thunder people: Sauske's a bitch
Naruto&co: NO HE'S NOT!
Thunder people: KILLERBEE BAWW!!
Naruto&co: SAUSKE BAWW!!!
Thunder People: YUR WRONG!
Naruto: Fine. I'll help you so I can obviously find Sauske and try to convince him to come back even though he's a whiny little bitch and will refuse of course.

Villiage of the Sand:

Garra&co: BTW we still exist.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:53 am

finafuckingly. Gaara and Temari (dont care about kankuro) are getting screen time
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29890
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:52 pm

Masu wrote:finafuckingly. Gaara and Temari (dont care about kankuro) are getting screen time
Hell. I don't even care about Garra. just so long as Shikamaru gets another chance at making sweet sweet love to Temari.

Though, I gotta say, deep down, I am kinda excited to see a possible rematch of Garra V Sauske.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:47 pm

same here, I want to see how gaara is without being a host
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:54 pm

I would love it if Garra was a sunshine and lolipops type now.

Or if he was gay. That would be hilarious.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Songbird Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:08 pm

I FINALLY CAUGHT UP

I like how everyone dies only to come back to life a few chapters later after Pain's and Naruto's homebro bonding moment.

And I like how Sakura is suddenly fragile and somehow reverted back to her pre-timeskip usefulness. I'm slightly irked over the fact that she was crying, especially after she's the one who scolded Naruto for crying back in the Sasuke Retrieval arc. but o wait she's female and kishimoto haets womanz, what character development lulz

But I guess I'm just being silly, because I guess it always was clear that she's still very emotional over Sasuke. and I'd probably end up crying in a situation like that too if it ever happened to me lulz

But at least judging by the colour spread, she's gonna be having some sort of confrontation with the new chick soon. And Kishimoto DID say that he was going to focus on Sakura again this year.

Also, HI GAARA LONG TIME NO SEE I HATE YOUR NEW HAIRCUT

And Konan was unbelievably cool. Why'd she have to go? D:
Songbird
Songbird
Huma
Huma

Grade : 5532
Charm : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:27 pm

To be perfectly honest, I'm actually really surprised that Naruto and Sakura are still so hung up about Sauske.

They were only really good friends for like a few months. Then Sauske started acting like a dick, tried to kill Naruto, betrayed them and everything they believed in. Then don't see him for three years, and when they do finally see him again, he tries to kill them AGAIN, then they don't see eachother for another few months, not to mention that Sauske leaves the arch enemy of Konaha to join the group of people who want to capture and probably kill Naruto, then he aims to kill everyone in Konaha.

I don't care how good friends you are, if someone is that much of a dick/bitch, then fuck em. I'll beat the shit out of them. Sure it'd be nice if they realize the error of their ways, but fuck it. Sauske is a complete asshole, and their friendship wasn't even that long anyway!
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:42 am

I wonder if naruto will be one of the body guards for Danzo or Kakashi. I mean right now naruto is the strongest >.> I think naruto should have just went and said to the thunder people, yo did your balls drop or something stop whinnying to me or I pop a cap in your ass
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:09 am

First impression: What's with the dwarf?
Second impression: Nice babe. Oh wait. She's a cliched feminist. Well, there goes that then. meh
Third Impression: JUST REALIZE THAT SAUSKE IS A LOST CAUSE ALREADY. I'M SICK OF IT. JUST KILL THE BITCH.
Fourth Impression: Wait. Why are they trying to kill Anko? She hasn't done anything since the Chunnin exams three years ago.

As for Danzo, I doubt he would trust Naruto or Kakashi right now. He'll probably bring Sai though. And maybe someone like Shikamaru's dad or something.

Though I'm curious about that guy with the Mizukage. The "one of the 7 great ninjas" . Zabuza and Kisame were fun with their swords, and I'm curious to see this guy in action.

Also, Naruto is quickly running out of main villians. With only the three real members of Atkatsuki and then Kabuto, they're gonna need to find some kind of other baddies to fight in the inevitable huge fight at the end of the series.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:21 am

I really thought they would of run out of villian's before now, really I'm amazed they still have any villians.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12439
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:24 am

I thought they had something with the seven pains. Turns out Naruto did his steriotypical: "WE DON'T HAVE TO BE ENEMIES!" argument, so now Pain is a good guy.

Or was. Now he's dead.

So, so much for all that.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:45 am

I think I've figured out why Naruto refuses to give up on Sauske, even though the guy keeps dicking him over:

It's because the two of them are gay lovers. That's why Sai got it when Kakashi said: "You should get it. You're gay."

Or maybe I'm thinking of something else.

Anyway, the theory that Tobi=Danzo has gained more evidence. And as PATHETIC a plot twist as that is, it seems to be the case. Perhaps the writers are trying to make us think in that direction, and then throw a curve ball at us and have Tobi actually not be Madara after all and actually be Obito, but that would require some intelligence on the behalf of the writing staff, and I'm not convinced that they really have that. Of course there's the Shikamaru argument, but I think the writer they get to do Shikamaru parts is a freelance guy. Otherwise they would have EVERY battle as epic. Not just the ones that Shikamaru is in.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goudy Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:20 am

I want a battle now, i can't wait until they start to fight. Seriously its getting intense
Goudy
Goudy
Huma
Huma

Grade : 5437
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:44 pm

Am I seeing a light at the end of the tunnel for Naruto, probably not thought.... They'll pull some freakish plot twist that makes no sense and make someone else the badguy.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12439
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Goudy Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:10 pm

As long as they don't ruin it with flashbacks (pein) i'm ok
Goudy
Goudy
Huma
Huma

Grade : 5437
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:35 pm

I dunno. I still don't have it for the series yet.

Woah. Random baseless prediction: Kabuto's gonna show up at the meeting and break it up while trying to kill them and then it'll ruin Sauske's plan to kill Dannyboy. (danzo)
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:32 pm

some how I can see that happening, either that or naruto breaks up the party and starts begging again
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next