Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Happy Adventures with Arakune! (Interactive story)

+2
SHSL Gang Leader
Fondos Aquila
6 posters

Go down

Super Happy Adventures with Arakune! (Interactive story) Empty Super Happy Adventures with Arakune! (Interactive story)

Post by Fondos Aquila Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:59 am

YOU CAN POST YOUR OWN CHAPTERS IF YOU WANT!

CHAPTER WON (Is short because I'm sleepy)

Our Hero, Arakune, has just woken up! He slides out of his comfy sewer pipe bed and worms his way up to the streets of Kagatsuchi.
arakune "I'm different I'm different I'm different...", he mumbles, walking down the street. People stare at him as he slowly walks on his two hands. Arakune wanders aimlessly around, occasionally stopping to absorb a cat and sometimes a human unlucky enough to walk nearby, until suddenly...

hakumen "I AM THE WHITE VOID. I AM~"
arakune "YORG!" *eat's Hakumen*

Arakune stands for a while, his head rotating occasionally, as Hakumen desperately tried to escape from inside. Eventually the struggling stopped, and Arakune went about his wandering. He then stumbled upon clinic.
arakune 'Clinics house patients', he thought to himself. 'Patients are easy meals.'

Arakune then enters the clinic, only to come face to face with Litchi!
litchi "Oh my! What are you doing here!"
arakune "Aaaaghhh Aaaauuuughh! Aaaagh Aaauuuughhhh!" He screamed as he violently rotated his body. Arakune then threw up Hakumen.
hakumen "GRIMALKINNNNN!!!!!!", Hakumen screamed, then he teleported away.

TOO BI CONTINUED

Last edited by Arakune on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Grade : 7351
Charm : 206

Back to top Go down

Super Happy Adventures with Arakune! (Interactive story) Empty Re: Super Happy Adventures with Arakune! (Interactive story)

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:02 am

Chaper Tow:
They revoker teh isotrope
but they don't

Our hero arakune and the mysterious pair of breasts litchi stared at each other dramatically! And arakune was spinning his head extra dramatically!

arakune "FLLLLEEEAARRRRGGGGHHH" Arakune shouted and then ate the entire clinic.
Several people were alarmed!

arakune "_Ugh____must lea______so__pla____ore quiet_" our hero thought to himself.

Then he transformed into a spring and leapt high into the air and perched dramatically on top of a building. Then he got a book and read it in THREE SECONDS.

arakune "EEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!" he thought quietly to himself.

SUDDENLY a mysterious person appeared!
"YOU'RE A SECOND RATE SOLDIER" the person said.

arakune Arakune spun around crazily and saw

TO BE CONTINUED
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12656
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

Super Happy Adventures with Arakune! (Interactive story) Empty Re: Super Happy Adventures with Arakune! (Interactive story)

Post by Fondos Aquila Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:21 am

CHAPTAR THRI:
HUGS

Our hiro arakune turn around and C a gigantic demin! tager

tager "Is it really you?"
arakune "edurehg;laaowue3rfgras..."
tager "I see."

arakune walked towards tager. Unsure of what he was doing, tager watched arakune's movements. As he got close it appeared as if he was trying to give him a hug.
tager "Ah, he must have been lonely since he turned! He obviously wants a hug!"

tager reached out his arms (he has a longer grab range) and grabbed arakune. As he hugged him close he could hear the sound of jiggling boobs (litchi) inside arakune! tager then slammed arakune to the ground, forcing the boobs litchi to be spit out.
tager "Atomic Collider! Fist of ~SPARK BOLT!" he screamed. arakune was sent flying incredibly far!
litchi "Thank you for saving me!"
tager "No problem. You're a doctor now, right?"
litchi "Yes I am. Why?"
tager "I need you to take a look at my GIGANTIC TAGER!" tager said as he threw litchi up in the air. He jumped up, spread her eagle and then...!

gently placed her on a nearby roof.
tager "I figured this will take a while, so you should do some yoga while you watch."
litchi "How very considerate!"
tager then began to practice his Gigantic Tager attack, having litchi spot openings.

Meanwhile, our hero arakune (who decided it would be nice to take to bird form while soaring so high) stumbled across the Kagatsuchi public library!
arakune "iwiurg;rosga9jorg." he said as he entered the library (it was closed, but he just slid under the door). arakune then found something new, the "manga" section of the library. They didn't have that in the Library! He became one with the books and then started to read happily.
Super Happy Adventures with Arakune! (Interactive story) 426cd96add41be0fd09681a0faf96225

TEW BEE CONTINUED
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:45 am

CAHPTUR FOR:
SRSLY?

Our hero was blissfully reading the manga that he had discovered in the library! arakune saw that no one was in sight, and he was reading a ecchi manga. So he decided to 2b while he still had his privacy.
arakune OOCH OOCH OOCH OOCH OOCH

Our hero was having a great time 2bing. So great that he didnt notice someone approaching until he heard a shout of "SERIOUSLY?"

It couldnt be anyone else. Without a doubt, it was jin KISARAGI.

"WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!?" arakune shouted as he absorbed the books for later use.

jin put his hands on his hips like a faggot and replied "I thought it might have been brother, but its just a worthless abomination. DONT YOU EVER APPEAR BEFORE ME AGAIN." jin shouted as he suddenly flew at our hero on some ice vehicle. It was a direct hit. Our hero didnt see it coming.

"WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!?!?" arakune shouted in anguish.

"Because." jin stated, Super Happy Adventures with Arakune! (Interactive story) 24cd3ys[/center]

"AUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!" arakune yelled as he was blinded by the hideous banner jin had flashed in his face.

"DIE! DISSIPATE!" jin shouted as he prepared another ICE CAR.

"IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!" arakune shouted as he-!

TO BE CONTINUED
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29889
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fondos Aquila Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:24 pm

CHAPTUR PHIVE:
EWIRUFGERWIBWI

"IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!" arakune shouted as he visualized the pictures from his book. jin was too late. He couldn't stop it. Our hero became a spider and EXPLODED right out of the top of his head. He couldn't help it.

jin "THIS IS NO FUN AT ALL!!!!!!" jin screamed. He couldn't get off the ice vehicle fast enough! He too the full brunt of the blow. He was blasted through the roof, covered in the goop.

arakune then collapsed into a pile of goop. That took a lot out of him, literally. After a few seconds of recovering, he decided it would be best to leave before the cops came. He slithered under the door and rounded the corner, only to find...

TO BEE GOING ON
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:52 pm

EPISODE SEX:
Brought to you by the letter J
And Viewers Like You

It was noel
Someone had insulted her tiny breasts recently so she was going to cheer herself up with some hot yaoi doujins

UNTIL THE HERO OF LOVE AND JUSTICE APPEARED
arakune
AND SAID "ARGLEBLARGLE"

noel EW I HATE BUGS
said the miniature breasted person

arakune Our hero was faced with a tough decision
To eat or not to eat
Fortunately he is very good at making the hard decisions and ate her in .347 seconds!!
Then he obtained her special weapon!

arakune
YOU GOT
DRIVE SPAM

Then Super Happy Adventures with Arakune! (Interactive story) 2805wfr walked out from behind a wall and saw our hero, who spun his face around in a friendly manner.
"I NEED TO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE" he said. And he did.

arakune Sadly, our hero was immediately hungry because noel's breasts were practically microscopic
So he ate 50% of the floor.

THEN A HOLE WAS CREATED AND HE FELL IN IT

COULD THIS BE THE END FOR OUR HERO

FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF

DRAGONBALL Z
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:24 pm

Episode Sev tager en

arakune Our hero continued to fall from the hole and landed on a hakumen void.

arakune mu-- e--- co--ume whi--.

hakumen Why has this happened twice to me...

arakune ca-- con--me t-- w--te. and his head began to spin

tao Hey its the arakune and hakumen

hakumen used Blade Yukikaze and launched a noel out of the mass of arakune

tao jumped on hakumen sword to prevent hakumen from using it to finish arakune

tao is hungry hakumen feed tao

hakumen HOW DARE YOU INTERUPT ME tao

Just then tager fell through a hole in the floor

noel Hey you hakumen , tao , tager , arakune , your under arrest

tager Why did I come at this time

arakune Do--nt w--t a -icket.

TO BE CONTINUED DUN DUN DUHHHHHH
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12438
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Fondos Aquila Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:52 pm

MISHON NYNE:
Hey...

Our hero arakune watched as noel gave everyone a ticket. He then realized something.

arakune "I _ev_r r__l_y _ot to abs___ a_yo__..." Our hero then walked away.

noel "Hey! Where are you goi~" she started to yell at arakune, but as she yelled she realized everyone else was running away! Except for tager, who Sledged away.
noel "Oh no you don't!" she yelled, but then a voice from above said "Stupid."

noel "STOP CALLING ME STUPID!" noel screamed to the sky, looking at ragna, who was squatting and looking down the hole.

In all this chaos, arakune just walked until he found a pipe leading him back to the sewer, where he ate his usual small animals. He was very tired (he did a lot of fighting, and everything he absorbed got taken out anyways *sadface*) so he took a nap.

NOT REALLY ENDING HERE
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fondos Aquila Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:27 pm

REBEL ATE
AKSHUN!

While our hiro arakune nap, birds and the sun was almost down from the top of the sky. He then waked and sed,

arakune "Eet."

So arakune slithered up to the surface to go grab a bite to eat (again). He wandered around town, kindly spinning his head at pedestrians as he passed them, until he stumbled upon the pool!

arakune " I __ed m__ey... I will be__me a lifeguard...", he said, and walked into the pool house. There appeared to be nobody inside, so he took a lifeguard whistle and put on a lifeguard shirt. He then went out and sat in the high chair that lifeguards sit on. He watched as children played in the pool, and whistled at those who broke the rules. He was proud.

Suddenly, there was lots of splashing. No, this wasn't splashing, this was flailing. A child was drowning!! Our hero arakune had to save him! arakune dived using his Down Jump attack! Unfortunately for the child, he did not have the super human abilities of people in fighting games, so he was automatically ripped to shreds by arakune's dragon form. arakune, unsure what to do, then absorbed the child (which took care of his hunger), and then warned the rest of the children not to drown because it was not safe. Of course, all they heard was

arakune "Don't_r_wn__df_ry__NOTSAFE EHEEEEE!!"

They then swam more and all was happy.

STORY TO NOT FINISH HERE.
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:12 pm

Rebal Nain: AKSHOWN

Our hero woke from his nightmare. He was still shaken at the fact that he devoured one of the children he was supposed to be supervising as a life guard.

arakune __ed _y___ogy. He said as he slithered through one of his sewer pipes to orient town to seek help.

Orient Town

arakune "fud" our hero said as he saw a kiosk selling food. he slithered up to it and devoured the entire stand (along with the worker) with a "YORG!"

our hero then realized he just did what he was trying to prevent. he ate another innocent person.

arakune "WHY WHY WHY WHY!?!?!?!?!" he yelled as he teleported into the psychiatrist's office.

tager "So just what IS wrong with you anyways?"

arakune "IM DIFFERENT IM DIFFERENT IM DIFFERENT"

tager ".........I see. well you sound very........"different" as you call it. So i will show you some pictures and see how you feel about them. maybe it will show us your problem."

tager serious faic

arakune eet.

tager Roa

arakune eet.

tager Rape Face

arakune rape.

tager litchi

arakune ................................

tager ?????

arakune "AHOWIOSHUEDFJOIDCOWFwOIH)(WARFHODOADMSLOAKFJOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" our hero shouted as he then turned into a giant eyeball and flew around destroying everything including tager.

tager "MY DEFENSES!!!!"

Bang *watching the spectacle* "HOW COULD THIS BEEEEEEEEEEE!?"

CONTINUE.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:28 am

Chaptar tin: PartE

arakune ...............................

our hero was silently sitting around in his dump place thingy, spinning his head in peace. until he heard an ear piercing shout of:

SQUIGGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arakune "kill."

tao Hey squiggly! The boobie lady said I can have a party at her clinic and she said to invite friends! Tao doesnt really have any friends besides the kaka kittens, so im inviting you!

arakune "_rty m__s food. I _o. E_t."

tao You talk like such a wierdo squiggly! Bye!

arakune "__at wi_l _ _ear _o th_ pa__y?" our hero asked himself.

3 hours later.

ragna once again, tell me, WHY the fuck am i here?

tao because rawgna fed tao! rawgna is a good guy, so i invited you to say thanks! Tao doesnt have any money........

ragna Fucking hell.

jin BROTHER!

ragna .................

jin This miserable creature invited me to this shit hole clinic for some hoodlum gathering, i just HAD to come when i heard you would be here!

ragna ....................

jin arent you happy to see me brother?

ragna CARNAGE-

Bang WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

ragna !?

Bang I CANNOT ALLOW SUCH ACTIONS TO HAPPEN IN MS.LITCHI'S HAVEN! IF YOU TWO DO NOT STOP, THEN I, BANG SHISHIGAMI WILL DESTROY YOU TWO MYSELF!

jin you piss me off. go lay down somewhere old man.

Bang O-o-old!? HOW DARE YOU! YOU BASTARD KISARAGI!!!!!!!

ragna the hell is your disorder pops?

Bang POPS? IM ONLY 34 DAMMIT! I HAVENT EVEN STARTED MIDLIFE CRISIS!!!!!!

ragna you talk too fucking much. why dont you shut the fuck up already!?

Bang thats it! I've had it! I WILL DESTROY THE BOTH OF YOU AT THE SAME TIME IN THE NAME OF JUSTICE!" Bang shouted as he began to bang install.

ragna aw fuck not THAT shit again!

Bang *dashes towards ragna and jin*PREPARE YOURSELF EVILDO-*SLAM*

carl Ms.Tao said we would be meeting here sis. But, it doesnt even look like everyone is here yet. Uhh.....Did i hit someone? *looks behind door* Oops........

Bang CAAAAAAAARRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! YOU RUINED MY PERFECT CHANCE TO IMPRESS MS.LITCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

litchi im not very impressed with you three smashing up my clinic............

Bang NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I WASNT DOING ANYTHING! PLEASE FORGIVE ME MS.LITCHI!

ragna tch. What a bitch.

litchi excuse me?

ragna No! I meant pops not yo-

litchi ALL GREEN!

ragna GODDAMMIT HOWAARRRLLL!

Durring the chaos a knock was heard at the door. Carl opened it to see arakune with a snazy bow tie.

Super Happy Adventures with Arakune! (Interactive story) 5zdxr6

carl ragna jin Bang tao litchi ................................................

arakune __CK! W_Y _O YOU A_L __RE AT MEEEEEEEEEE!??!?!?!

ragna WHAT THE FUCK?

arakune LJSODIJFODKSASLDDLFKSKDFSDl HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!

Our hero was going berserk! It looks as if his rampage cant be stopped! Is this the end of our other friends!?

*Around the corner from litchi's clinic*

rachel tell me again why im traveling to a shoddy clinic with you peasants?

noel STOP CALLING ME STUPID!

hakumen YEEEAAAHHHHH!

tager because kokonoe said to...................

nu WHY DOES RAGNA HATE ME?

THERE IS A SMALL, VERY VERY VERY VERY SMALL RAY OF HOPE APPROACHING THE CLINIC!

TO BE KONTINUD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:46 am

Spoiler:
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallen Kozuki Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:28 am

nu "Analyzing Route.... processing....."

noel "What is this thing"

nu "Breastless Female analyzed ignoring, path analyzed teleport initializing." nu vanishes in a flash of light

noel "Why does everyone insult my chest."

ragna "Because there is nothing better to do?"

noel "Ragna the Bloodedge YOUR UNDER ARREST."

ragna "Right, right I'm under arrest, go bake some cookies or something you......." ragna pauses noticing the person is familar looking, "What...."

jin "Brother I found you please come back!!!!!!!"

ragna "Shit well see ya girl," ragna jumps over the railing down towards Orient town.

jin "Nooooo, this is no fun at all." collapes in depression

noel "Major Kisaragi, what is wro....." notices a bunny girl rachel

rachel "I see you are well, good day," rachel walks off as if nothing had happened.

noel "Wait who are you, I MIGHT NEED TO ARREST YOU." noel walks after the bunny girl rachel

jin "This is no fun at all."

tao "AWWRIGHT HEY NICE MAN WHO GAVE ME FOOD LETS PLAY" pounces on jin

jin "NO DAMN.......... OBSTACLE" as he is dragged by tao

tager "What just happened?" scratches his head confused.

arakune "Wh.. a . sto.. m..t in..estiga... b.gs.. wh.. t.. d.. b.. don. kno.." our hero flails about till he begins to fly after ragna "AZUREEEEEEEE!"

nu "Ragna good."

hakumen "No he must be destroyed"

nu "Ragna good"

hakumen "No he is evil."

nu "Ragna good"

hakumen begins to pulsate in a light, "THANK YOU GRIMALKIN!" hakumen vanishes.

nu "Must reanalyze the situation."

litchi "Today has been so quiet hasn't it Carl."

carl "Yes it has been" he looks at nirvana "Right sis"

nirvana .......

Bang "HOW CAN THIS BEEEEEEEEE" as he is hit by our hero arakune chasing Azure.

arakune "O.. nin.. ge.. ou.. of.. wa.." contemplates eating.

white len THE END!!!!!
Kallen Kozuki
Kallen Kozuki
Exodus

Grade : 8687
Charm : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:30 pm

LOL.

"THANK YOU GRIMALKIN"

best line ever.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:41 am

arakune ..................

Our hero was using his insanely high speed internet in his sewer hole he calls home. He was checking out posts on forums of all of the amazing changes he obviously received in continuum shift.

arakune I __ter be a_so_e.

ARAKUNE: REQUIRES A CURSE GAUGE TO FILL BEFORE CURSE CAN BE USED

arakune _HAT!? T__S IS _HI_!!!!

Our hero was not pleased. To such an extent, that he was about to eat his computer until............

ARAKUNE: DOES NOT LOSE CURSE WHEN HIT.

arakune WHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEE!

tager Oi. Stop leeching our internet. You make my checkups run slowly because of your always downloading torrents.

arakune Wha_? I am a p_son too. I li__ mov__s.

tager Well thats great. So im just gonna.........hm?

Tager leaned over to read posts about him.

TAGER: GADGET FINGER. PICK UP PPL OF THE GROUND.

tager WHAT. THIS IS, YOU MEAN I CAN TAGER BUSTER INTO TAGER BUSTER? GOD HAS ANSWERED MY PRAYERS FOR BEING LOW TIER AND INSULTED FOR SO LONG! Tager shouted ALMOST cracking a smile.

Kokonoe:If by god you mean me then yea sure. I made alterations to you in your sleep.

tager AGAIN!? UNEXPECTED!

meanwhile somewhere in orient town.

jin stop following me.

Bang Jin Kisaragi! Your day has come! Fear the might of A TIER BANG

jin tiers mean nothing when I can freeze you. like this! *uses 5D*

Bang *instantly breaks out* BWAHAHAHHA!

jin WHAT THE SHIT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:44 am

That post was A tier
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawasaur Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:54 am

arakune the hero decided to continue on his quest for justice, freedom, and hambur-ahem food.

Well arakune just so happen to walk into the affair of litchi and carl

arakune shouted in shock and dismay "HUUUGHHHHHHEHEHEHEEHKUUUUUUFFUUUUUUU. W at s go ng on ere? Whywhywhywhywhy Aoko flip Aoko flip "

litchi replied "I thought you were working as a lifeguard at the pool...."

To which arakune replied "I was laid o f. H w could you do th s to me boobi-I mean b by? How could you DO THIS TO MEH serious faic "

carl yelled at arakune and said "GET OUTTA MY SWAMP, arakune "

That's when shiz got serious and nirvana strolled in (somehow) and went all Bang Bang on carl and abused carl . But it was actually carl who was controlling nirvana so it was self-harm. Our hero arakune took it upon himself to get help for carl

Will this next psychiatric tager therapy session turn into an enlightenment for carl nirvana litchi arakune? Or CHAOS?

Sawasaur
Desian
Desian

Grade : 3304
Charm : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down