Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This game is awesome (with supporting evidence, also spoilers)

Go down

This game is awesome (with supporting evidence, also spoilers) Empty This game is awesome (with supporting evidence, also spoilers)

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:24 am

I'm playing this sucker again after years. It's awesome.

I know this because I was saying everything that I was thinking out loud while I was playing for my brother's benefit
(for example: "Haha Ass-gard", "Welcome to Luin, the city of BURNING whoops I mean hope", "Uh oh more grasshoppers we're in trouble now", "Kratos flap your pretty angel wings and heal Genis")
and some of the things I kept saying were "This is awesome" and "All the music in this game is awesome"
and also I said "This reminds me of Star Ocean 3 but the difference is that this is a good game" at least twice.

Other ways I can tell:
-I beat it.
Me and RPGs don't get along too well, and so a good way to tell if an RPG is really good is if I managed to finish it (FF7, Mother 3... this club is harder to get into then it sounds).
(Not that this is a perfect test, I haven't beat Persona 4 or FF9 yet but they are both awesome, etc etc)

-This. And many others. I'm not kidding about the music. Those were just the first four I thought of.

-I seem to have forgotten how awesome Raine was it's a good thing I have this chance to refresh my memory she kicked a guy in the chest three times in a row holy shit

Symphonia seems to be popular among forum people too ("sentimental reasons", anyone?).

So...anyone have anything to add on this subject?
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12678
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down