Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Final Playgu

2 posters

Go down

The Final Playgu Empty The Final Playgu

Post by Wist Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:53 am

My psionically gifted minions were tasked with an important mission. There was a plague upon the land and their fellowship of seven was to annihilate it before it might grow powerful enough to rival the might of my and my allies tanks and physics bending spacecraft. The land had to be cleansed of all infection lest our civilizations be consumed by swarms of darkness.

The Final Playgu 0001

My troops marched with great haste into peril, and indeed a great peril it was. The infestation had poisoned all the soil about it and soon the plague was to hatch from its larva vile spawn of terrible power. I wretched in agony as I beheld the corruption wrought by these foes.

The Final Playgu 0002

Without delay or remorse I ordered the immediate dispensing of my entire nuclear arsenal. It was my duty to all life to cleanse the universe of this plague once and for all.

The Final Playgu 0003

Sensing immediate danger, the vile fiend whose will guided the infection ordered the hatching of its first army. I could only hope that I had attacked quickly enough as to nullify any potential retaliation.

The Final Playgu 0004

The first warheads buried themselves into revolting structures of sludge and toxic earth, and their fissile matter exploded just in time to obliterate the hatching eggs.

The Final Playgu 0005

The assault continued without relent until nearly all of the swarm was destroyed.

The Final Playgu 0006

There remained yet much to clean up, but it was great relief to learn that my minions were successful in destroying the bulk of this evil menace.

The Final Playgu 0007

I expressed my glee with this unprecedented success. My minions were unaware that I had anticipated their mission was to prove suicidal.

The Final Playgu 0008

The malignant tumor that constituted the will of this repugnant infection expressed its malcontent with its failure to prepare for a timely onslaught of such brutality.

The Final Playgu 0009

It warned of an impending resurrection and dark days ahead, but it starved and withered into nothingness before my very eyes.

The Final Playgu 0010

The world was at peace once again and there was much rejoicing.

But then... something happened. Something that I knew to be impossible but it happened anyways.

!!!

Last edited by Wist on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Wist
Wist
Replica
Replica

Grade : 5482
Charm : 20

Back to top Go down

The Final Playgu Empty Re: The Final Playgu

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:04 am

the vile fiend whose will guided the infection wrote:grow a dick
Okay this is pretty awesome

CommunistKitten is an amazing name btw
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12678
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Wist Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:23 am

I am pleased that you took delight in my name. SonOfTheIronJew was my one true ally, I believe his faction harbors considerable appellation prowess as well.
Wist
Wist
Replica
Replica

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:32 am

Awwright let me just look that up real quick...ah, "an identifying name or title". I could have worked that out from the context but it pays to be sure

Indeed
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Wist Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:05 am

I forgot to mention that the Zerg player was "on my team" ...until I had him exterminated.
Wist
Wist
Replica
Replica

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:09 am

That does explain some things yeah

Also I was thinking this at first:
My thoughts wrote:Uh I don't know anything about Starcraft or the Zerg really so who was playing as
Ckylz wrote:i'm going to rush u
My thoughts wrote:oh
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content