Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speaking to those who use "How to Draw" books......

2 posters

Go down

Speaking to those who use "How to Draw" books...... Empty Speaking to those who use "How to Draw" books......

Post by Freohr Datia Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:26 pm

..................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................

Now I see why!!! They are incredible!!! =)

Speaking to those who use "How to Draw" books...... Link
Speaking to those who use "How to Draw" books...... Linkcloseup
Speaking to those who use "How to Draw" books...... Zelda2
Speaking to those who use "How to Draw" books...... Zeldacloseup

At first when I looked at one of these (thanks to my little brother for getting it from the library =D ) it looked like it would not help me that well. It seemed like it'd hinder me more than assist. When you try get the beginning outline part everything is placed so far apart and there's so much empty space so it seemed like it'd make it harder to get the correct preportions. I did have that problem, of course. I have spotted a few mistakes per drawing... but I didn't expect to draw these so well!!! =) I tried drawing both these pictures before and did.... alright... but not nearly as well as this. I'm happy! =)

Doing Ganondorf as soon as I have time =D Might try Yoshi and Bowser too! (This taught how to draw Nintendo characters)

Oh yeah and I wanted to color these too, but I took these pictures before I did that. Every time I color I manage to make the picture look worse after coloring =(

I don't expect to do too much in this topic though. 1. There's not too much in here to draw. 2. I don't spend much time drawing otherwise. I was just bored yesterday! XD I did Link yesterday and Zelda today. 3. .... well..... True good artists draw characters in their own made up poses so this wouldn't spark as much interest I'd assume =D but this is not a big reason in why I think this won't be too active.

Well..... guess that's it =D
Freohr Datia
Freohr Datia
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Grade : 5762
Charm : 17

Back to top Go down

Speaking to those who use "How to Draw" books...... Empty Re: Speaking to those who use "How to Draw" books......

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:33 pm

Those look pretty impressive.

If you're worried about colors messing up the drawings you could try making copies of them or something I dunno
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12656
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

Speaking to those who use "How to Draw" books...... Empty Re: Speaking to those who use "How to Draw" books......

Post by Freohr Datia Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:40 pm

Copier doesn't work =/
Freohr Datia
Freohr Datia
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Grade : 5762
Charm : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down