Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona 3: The Monad block

2 posters

Go down

Persona 3: The Monad block Empty Persona 3: The Monad block

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:04 am

How do you perform in it? I find myself always playing it differently from how I play in the rest of Tartarus. I feel like the Monad block is how I'm supposed to really perform. I sneak up on the enemy, catch em from behind. And I'm able to tell when I need to run, right from the start.

In the rest of Tartarus, I blow through everything, ignore the enemies, and if the stairs are right next to me, I go up em. Monad puts you more to the test granted. But there's also no fear of the reaper, even though it could still come.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21648
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Persona 3: The Monad block Empty Re: Persona 3: The Monad block

Post by Arc Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:50 pm

regardless of level, I treat the high parts of tartarus like its a fight for survival. reason being it takes only one fuck up before a game over screen appears making you lose all the grinding you did.

I haven't spent much time in monad, on the NG+ I just make my party members run through tartarus and fight on their own and then help if they need it.

strategically speaking though, it would make a full complete game easier to accomplish because you're spending less time grinding.
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Grade : 8648
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Oh I was shameless with my monad block. As soon as I had access to it in my NG+ I immediately took Junpei and Yukari to level grind. By the time Akihiko joined, the two of them were 10+ levels ahead of him. And they would have been higher, had they not got murdered so many times....
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Grade : 21648
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down