Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will STEP UP NOW

3 posters

Go down

I will STEP UP NOW Empty I will STEP UP NOW

Post by Bizzmaster Wigglytuff Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:59 pm

Oh great pixie sticks in heaven, these next few months will be GREAT... but there's, urr, something starting up in twenty days and I think I'm mostly excited, which is good!

Do you guys remember last year at the old TC when I was still an ignorant child, and I didn't make chamber choir so I was crying and depressed for weeks afterward?

Well, the CHAMBER AUDITIONS ARE IN TWENTY DAYS AAAAH and I'm so excited; the thought fills me up like a thirsty glass of water, I cannot sleep, I cannot eat, my heart is so set on twenty days from now! I can't laugh nor cry nor blink, the wait is going to kill me! The music is finding its way into my very psyche, my fellow TC-villagers! Aaaah my hair is going to fall out in anticipatiooon

I don't want to be nervous, though. I think my subconscious wants to be, but I'm denying it the feeling. I'm so nervous all the time that I should have a right to feel nothing but courage now! COURAGE, YES, my FELLOW CITIZENS, for the challenge that has been placed before me! I will not be broken again! Last year will no longer be a traumatizing experience for me, but instead will be naught but a stepping stone that will allow me to progress further as both a singer and a student! Tears are not allowed here, not now, not when I've made it this far and waited so long...

There's going to be a concert this Sunday and then solo/ensemble contests (on my birthday yaay) after the auditions and then the masterpiece concert and soon afterward the... results of the auditions. And I... I will succeed... I will FINALLY PROVE MYSELF WORTHY and, as a senior next year, I will GRADUATE AND GO OUT WITH A BANG. I will be the best I have ever been and my heart cries out now to my dream I've had since seventh grade...

I wish I could record myself singing my solo for the contest because I'm putting my whole heart and soul and emotion into it, concentrating the desire and my deepest wishes into one voice... into my voice...

(By the way, thanks to Kiryn and Catbread for posting on my last topic, ilu guys <3)

Bizzmaster Wigglytuff
Huma
Huma

Grade : 5488
Charm : 8

Back to top Go down

I will STEP UP NOW Empty Re: I will STEP UP NOW

Post by The Universe Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:05 pm

Rock on Bizz!

And when your rich and famous never forget this sorry collection of failures on TC as most of us will be asking you for money. I will STEP UP NOW 18153
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Grade : 8303
Charm : 6

Back to top Go down

I will STEP UP NOW Empty Re: I will STEP UP NOW

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:22 pm

Well uh...you're welcome.

Good luck with the auditions!

Destroy the competition with overwhelming force

I will STEP UP NOW Vb8qu