Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 18 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by usogami on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:06 pm

"whatever you say senpai ^^" said kouya.

God General
God General

Grade : 4887
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 18 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Rozencrutz on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:52 pm

"Makes sense." Roland said shrugging a bit.

Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 11281
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:23 am

Ehno walks with the group silently his head buzzing with thought.

"Ring catalysts. Power source. Wavelengths. Sonic resonance. Trinesette. Energy displacement. Air pressure. Nitrogen cushion. Activation energy. Friction. Velocity. Heat. Zero Max Zero. Vaccuum. Thunder. Electromagnetic field. Brain synapse modification. Micro-waves. Compression. Piezoelectric effect. Fiamma Voltage. Box weapons."

He looks up suprised when everyone stops, almost running into Kyouya.

"Oh. We here already?"

Exodus

Grade : 8901
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:19 pm

"Yeah. Looks like the delivery isnt here yet though." Johnny said as he gave his door a kick and it opened.

Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 28732
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:25 pm

"so senpai, what was it that u needed help with?" asked kouya. he probably wont tell me what the delivery is. o well. ill just ask the post office ppl ^^ thought kouya.

God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:47 am

An all black car pulled up and 4 men wearing black suits and shades climbed out of it carrying boxes.

"Sorry for the wait young one." one of them said.

"How many times have i-" started johnny

"-said to stop calling me young one!" one of the other men finished Johnny's sentence.

"So long as Master Gordon is still on this earth, you will always be young one sir!" another man shouted military like.

"Agggh screw it. I trust you have the stuff?" Johnny said.

"Right here sir!" the fourth man said.

"Good. Just take it all in and put it in my bedroom." he said pointing inside of the house

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz on Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:36 pm

"That was rather sudden." Roland said watching the men begin to file into the house with Johnny's things.

Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami on Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:57 pm

well, there goes asking the post office ppl.... and note- research this Mr. Gordon... thought kouya. "so whats in the boxes senpai?" asked kouya.

God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:46 am

"Huh. Just my video games." Johnny said as he began to walk inside of his house. "Like im stupid enough to not tip my men off about this weirdo." Johnny whispered to Roland and Enho. "Thats not my pop's real name."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:08 pm

Across town several figures lurk in the shadows.

Dante walks from the park passing a stray dog. "Kuhuhu" the dog seems to chuckle. Dante turns around but sees nothing.

A pair of identical shadows watch from the sky as Catarina hurries home with her newly purchased books. She stops suddenly feeling their gaze and looks around, but the shadows fade into the clouds.

Washi lies on a rooftop Benfica gliding above him. She swoops down upon a rat in the nearby alley but is cut off by an eagle. After a quick scuffle Benfica returns to her master slightly ruffled. The eagle too flies off and lands on the arm of a hulking figure a ways off.

A scruffy looking blond man sits in the alley smoking a cigarette. The rat climbs on him and rests on his shoulder its eyes glowing red. "Markus Fortes..." he sighs blowing smoke. "whatre you up to you crazy fucker..."

Draco rests quietly in his place, when he hears stifled snickering from outside. He goes out to investigate and the laughter grows louder coming from different directions. He fires a blast from his gun and the laughter stops. Then a quiet snickering fades into the night.

Ehno's friends file into Johnny's house, he is right behind them when he gets the feeling of being watched. he turns around and sees nothing. Shaking his head he goes inside. A figure steps out from a telephone pole. "Kikikikiki. Sup cuz. It's good to see you again..." he whispers with a jagged smile which quickly turns to a scowl. "I can't wait to make you pay."

Last edited by Lord Grumpy on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

RP Mod
RP Mod

Grade : 11469
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:11 am

"Enho! Whats takin you!" Johnny shouted seeing that he was still outside. He saw a figure from behind a telephone pole. "Who the-" he started

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz on Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:20 pm

Roland followed Johnny's stare, "There is something wrong about that guy." he felt a chill run down his spine as he looked at the guy watching them.

Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami on Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:26 pm

kouya turns to stare at what everyone else seems to be looking at. who is this? i have a bad feeling about him... thought kouya.

God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:47 am

Ehno is about to walk into the house when his friends turn around.
"huh?" he says "What are you guys looking at he says turning around."
he turns around and sees a person standing in the dark. "Who?..."

" !!! crap Ive been spotted. stupid. stupid. stupid." mutters the stranger to himself. He steps into the light. It is a young man of about fourteen dressed in a suit. The suit had a unique multi colored design like it was painted. Spiky brown hair hung from under his strangly shaped hat. The hat was large and shaped like a crown of sorts. The stranger put on a nervous fake smile and called out.

"Ehno Colombrino! Is that you?" He called out in a friendly suprised manner, however there was a slight tinge of contempt in the way he pronounced Ehnos name.

Ehno looks at the stranger in suprise.
"Otto? Oh man it's Otto. I can't believe it!" he says beaming and walking toward the stranger. "Otto it's great to see you again! How are you?"
He walks over and puts his hand around Otto. Otto grimaces but Ehno doesn't seem to notice.
"It's been awhile cuz. Hey! Come meet my new friends. Guys this is my cousin Otto. Whenever I visited the main house as a kid he and I played like the best of brothers. So Otto what're you doing here?"

"Oh... you... know just uhh..." stammers Otto frantically thinking of an excuse. ".... I uuhh enrolled in your new school..to uh suprise you! yeah that's it. suprise! I was... just... taking a walk and I thought I spotted you. yeah. Crazy coincidence that's all...not up to anything..."

Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:07 am

SUSPICIOUS. time to do some investigating thought kouya as he eyed this person. hmmmm he needs to learn how to lie better. and hes up to something..... well hello there otto. "im kouya and its nice to meet you "said kouya as he offered his hand out to shake. ill find out what your up to ^^.

God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz on Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:18 pm

Roland nodded, "Nice to meet you." he smiled genuinely while supressing his gut feeling.

Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:47 pm

"Well someone fails at concealing his intentions." Johnny rudely said outloud. "You dont seem too pleased to see Enho do you? Well your little rivalry or whatever is none of my business. Im Johnny." he said with a slight chuckle

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:08 am

"Ack!" exclaimed Otto. "Wha..what are you talking about? Colomb-- I mean Ehno here is my favorite cousin."

"hahaha." laughs Ehno, "Yeah guys, Otto here is just shy. The mans an artist not a hitman." He says throwing his arm around Otto again. "Come on Otto, no need to be nervous say hello. hahaha."

get it together Otto thinks to himself. Colombrino is as foolish as ever but his friends will see right through you. Then you won't be able to crush him later.

Calming himself, Otto switches gears. He starts shaking hands and smiling widely.

"How wonderful to meet you all. Truly a pleasure. Any friends of Ehno's must certainly become friends of mine. On behalf of the Lorenzini name I hope we can form a profitable relationship. I look foward to studying with you all come tomorrow."

Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:20 am

"I dont." Johnny said laughing. "Its cause im not in your class so I wont be. Get it?" he said still laughing

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:05 pm

"lol but it will be a pleasure having you here, otto. You said you like art too eh? theres a good art district in this town near the school if you want some inspiration or to learn from the artists around here." said kouya. so, im not the only one who noticed, though it was kinda hard too miss... well, lying is definitely not where his strengths are at. but then what are his strengths? is he going to be trouble later? ill definitely need to research him. hmmm... i wonder if he he's wearing his rings on now.... thought kouya as his eyes drifted to otto's hands briefly just to check.

God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:29 pm

"Hehehe." laughs Otto nervously, "How rude of me not to notice... It seems Ehno has formed friends with upperclassmen... yes well he is quite smart of course I'm sorry." stammered Otto, suddenly his speech clears up and his eyes grow wide "Wait did you say art district? What's it like? What type of artists are there? Do their works sway more towards the classical or modern? I wo-- ah excuse me I mean I'll have to take a look some time."

stupid otto thinks to himself Remember what you're here for. There'll be plenty of time for art after you take care of Colombrino and set up your retirement. After all, the plan goes in effect tomorrow and I need to catch him off guard. He already knows I'm here no thanks to those perceptive friends of his. I can't afford to screw up any more.

Otto suddenly notices Kyouya eying his hands. He quickly puts his hands in his pocket and slips his ring off. Ah! if they think I'm a noncombatant, maybe I can turn this around

Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:22 pm

hmm.... well atleast he's not oblivious. but i cant rell whether that action of putting his hands into his pockets was on purpose or not. well, hopefully the research will turn up something thought kouya. "well, to your questions otto, yes i did say art district, after all we are in italy. its a nice place, many different artists set up their studios there. it also has a couple good cafes if you like poetry with your coffee or tea ^^. the artists themselves, depends who you talk too. some are the crazy type, some are moody, some disturbed, some violent, some happy, and some that are cool. as for which way the art styles sway, the area closest to school is more classical, but on the other end is more modern." answered kouya.

God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:54 pm

"So Dante, what do you think of Johnny fighting capabilities wise? I am quite interested in hearing your thoughts on this, washi calls out to him.

Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 6682
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:45 pm

*yaaaawn*

What's for dinner tonight? Frozen pizza or frozen sushi?

You know what. I ate both of them last night. Fucking tiny frozen dinners =____=

*bumps into a familiar face*

excuse me.

You!

*fists clenched*

You're... supposed to be dead. Are you here for revenge or something?

Well forget it. Ive left that life behind and dont want to fight again.

But... if I think for a moment that the students are in danger I'll have to send you back to hell.

Last edited by Metal Rabbit on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 7469
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:30 pm

"Huh? Mr.Janitor? Whats this all about?" Johnny asked confused. "Send him back to hell? I knew this guy was no good."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next