Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 32 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Xanxus on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:07 pm

Draco slowly started to feel bad for shotting his fathers car. His hands shook before the guns feel to the ground clinging as they smashed against the ground. Draco fell to the ground basicly cring, that he killed his father out of a rage. He looked behind him as Reborn kicked him in the bac of the head sending him flying. "Get up!" Reborn yelled at Draco strenly before draco sat up looking upset at Reborn. "He wont die from this!" he yelled at Draco again but Draco didnt listen.

Angel
Angel

Grade : 4057
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP) - Page 32 Empty Re: Bokkusu heiki. Kaiko! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP)

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:58 pm

"You should really learn to listen to people," Xanxus emerged from the wreckage, his clothes singed and his hair and face dirtied, "I'll give you points for attacking while my back was turned. At least I can't say you're soft. But if you thought such a half-assed attack could kill me," Xanxus fired his guns at the ground, propelling him upwards before aiming down, "then I can say you're a fool. Scoppio d'Ira!" Xanxus fired another shot at Draco, the two bursts from the guns fusing into one as they drew closer.

Spoiler:
Red's busy so he asked me to fill in.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 11469
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:31 pm

Draco paused as he was shot and sent into the air. His face still had the saddened insane like appearance to it. "Soft...... Why try when YOUR OWN FATHER DOESNT LISTEN!" He yelled using his flames to shot him down towards the ground and pulling out his ring blades spinning them. "It would be nice to have someone to talk to you, or stand up for you, but I was tossed aside like a ripped up chew toy." He hissed before his body slammed the rings violently over and over against the ground sending bursts of cloud-rain flame towards his father. "Your selfish. How could I even want to be like you!" He muttered to himself.

Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:09 am

MEANWHILE...

*Marcus, Washi and Kyoya are walking through the streets of japan*

"The way that arcobaleno stares, it's like he's looking into your soul. Wonder what he saw in me."

*Markus stops outside a tavern*

"Alright kiddos, time for a drink. Don't worry, this is part of the training. You need to be able to handle yourself, because there'll be countless times when it's just you. These crappy ass streets will teach you survival."

*Markus leads them into the bar and immediately smacks the sake glasses out of customer's hands*

"They did it."

*he points to Washi and Kyoya and the patrons get up and draw their knives and pistols*

"Here we go kids. Don't worry, I wont let you die. Well... maybe. If I were you, don't put me in that position in the first place."
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 7469
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:35 am

"awwww.... that such a waste of good sake...... and do we really want to fight these people? I mean, here they are, just trying to have a nice time at the bar, and then you come in spilling good alcohol onto the fall and then balm it on some poor, young, and clearly underage children who shouldn't be in a bar in the first place" complained kouya loud enough for the patrons at the bar who were unsheathing their pointy weapons at the intruders to hear. also cuz im not in the mood to fight at the moment, but he dosen't need to know that. o, and note- do not place thy own life in this person's hands.... thought kouya.

God General
God General

Grade : 4887
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:04 am

Well he certainly has some issues, thought Dante, considering who his father is I can't say I blame him though.

RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:39 am

"Jesus!" Johnny shouted as he fell to his knees. "What are you doing!?!"

Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 28732
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:59 am

On the Mountain...

Xanxus easily brushes off Draco's flame attack and flies into a rage.

"WHO TOLD YOU TO BE LIKE ME?! FIND YOUR OWN POWER AND SEIZE IT! YOU WILL NEVER BE LIKE ME AND YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN TRY! I WILL CONTINUE TO TOSS YOU ASIDE LIKE THE TRASH YOU ARE UNTIL YOU OBTAIN TRUE STRENGTH! MARTELLO DI FIAMMA!!!!

Xanxus fires off his strongest attack creating a large crater with a broken Draco in the middle of it.

"Tch! Trash. What made you think a father's approval worked like that... I'm leaving Arcabaleno. Don't call me again." Xanxus says leaving before a very weakened Draco can crawl out of the crater.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the abandoned lot...

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

"Aaaagh!" Ehno and the others hold their hands over their ears as Ehno's phone continues to screech. Ehno takes the ring off and drops it stopping the flow of flames and the noise from the phone. "What the hell was that?!" He picks up the phone and examines it. "Huh? It's all messed up. Look the wires have been pulled out and rearranged. The circuit board is completely different too... You know anything about a ring that can do that, Johnny? This is part of your family's expertise."

Exodus

Grade : 8901
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Draco growled before being shot at. His body was crushed but he still somehow managed to stand up staggering. " Really..... I told you nothing...... I never did..... And maybe all I wanted was to know you atleast know I existed and was your son.... You never did anything with me besides put food on plate. But I suppose this is the time I wanted. I guess Id rather die than be your son. I would have rather been with a poor family and being stabbed than be with you. You can kill me all you... Nothing really matters anymore. I hoped to maybe get your attention, but it never worked, just that you dont care, becuase your a hateful person." He grinned as he used his flames to make his mucules bigger and putting them back together.

Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:59 pm

"Well now, you're quite the persistent one," Dante dispelled his illusion and said to Draco, "but you should know there's a difference between perseverance and stubbornness."

RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:02 pm

"The hell I do!" he said irritated.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:51 pm

in the abandoned lot...

"Oh..." says Ehno disapointed. He turns his attention back to the phone concentrating on it and looking at it from different angles. "...maybe it's simpler than I'm making it out to be. Thunder flames have the hardening ability but they also behave very much like electricity.... combine that with the Sky's harmony..."
Ehno ignites his flame again this time letting it burn more dimly. He holds the phone to the flame concentrating hard. Slowly the flames begin pulling the phone apart piece by piece until Ehno has a handful of wires, circuits and metal hovering gently over his palm.
"That is so cool..." he says mesmerized.

On the mountain...
While Draco confronts Dante, Caterina talks with her father....

"Caterina. I see you've joined the Lorenzini boy as you should have. And yet you have already met an obstacle you could not overcome. Explain to me why this is so." Caterina's father has a very stoic and formal air about him as he conforts his daughter both calmly and firmly, showing little emotion at their reunion.

Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:32 am

Dante smiled and greeted Draco, "It's been a while, hasn't it? I see you' re as hot-tempered as ever. Although given your circumstance I suppose it's understandable."

RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:28 pm

"I agree with Kouya on this one, that was such a waste of sake. At least you could let them drink it so they can't feel pain and make this last longer," Washi says with a big grin on his face. "Well let's get this over with, I'll get the one with the knife."

Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 6682
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:49 pm

Two of the men with a pistol fired their guns at Kouya. Five others charged at Washi as one more flung his knife across the room at him.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:28 pm

kouya danced away from the bullets aimed at him. "now that wasn't very nice... " said kouya as he let a flurry of pencils at the attackers general direction.

now, here a nice place to begin the traps... thought kouya while he danced as he began making his wire traps.

God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:48 pm

"Well time for a resilience test I guess." Washi runs and tackles 2 of the guys into the tables.

Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 6682
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:11 pm

*Markus leaned up against a wall and watched the brawl*

(thinking)
"If they can't handle these losers, they have no buisness being in this family. Then again... why the hell am I here other than circumstance? I used to be a hitman for a vicious gang and now I'm playing teacher. Is this really my fate? Is this theirs too? Hopefully... they'll learn just how serious this shit is. People die effortlessly in these mafia conflicts, no matter how innocent, no matter how strong. If I can't get them out, then hopefully they'll just last as long as they can."

(out loud)

"Jesus, I gotta stay out of my head."

*Markus goes to take a piss*
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 7469
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:35 pm

The other three men who charged at Washi tackled him to the ground. On the bright side, it made the knife that the other guy threw miss.

"Heh. you little punk! You think you can just walk in here and mess with MEN?" one man said as he light a ring. "Dont screw with the Esposito family!!!" the man shouted as he imbued a knife with sun flames.

"Little twit." another man said coming from behind a table he took cover from Kouya's attack. "Your wire traps dont mean shit! You can limit movement all you want! It doesn't matter if I dont gotta get anywhere near ya!" he said as he whipped out a storm flame imbued Revovler and shot one of Kouya's wires lighting them on fire.

===================================================================================================================

"What.......the hell." Johnny said intrigued. "How the hell are LIGHTNING (FUCK YOU RED) flames making those FLOAT?" Johnny asked. "Hmmm.....its like what pop and I tried looking into." he said looking at Enho. "Actually, before I left to continue searching for rings we were wondering, are Rain and Thunder elements actually FLAMES per say?" he asked Enho. "Why would a lightning bolt be considered a flame? How can RAIN, which is water be a fucking FLAME?" he said irritated. "Personally, I think its something else. We're probably over thinking it, and they're just the physical forms of whatever element we have, but I dunno....." Johnny said tapping his foot in thought

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:22 am

well, these guys seem smart, and they can use flames as well. too bad i dont know anything on how to use mine very well, so that's out... thought kouya atleast they thought these wires are only used for limiting movement...

Kouya twirls again at his attackers, throwing a single flurry of pencils directed at his attackers with another couple of blades with wires attached high above. using the wires, Kouya disappeared form sight from his attackers and swinged himself above and over his attackers, letting another set of objects falling from above to his attackers.

God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:41 am

in the lot...

"I see..." said Ehno. "maybe the thunder and sky flames are combining to affect the electronics and rearranging them to enhance their function. A phone already has speakers so it cranked them up to make that noise... maybe if i..." He focuses again and the phone parts begin coming together to make a small disc.
"Alright Johnny, let's try that again." He jumps towards Johnny with the disc in his palm ready to strike.

================================================================================================

mountaintop...

"I knew the quality of the illusions changed." Reborn says to Dante "That lazy frog-head was supposed to leave after the first attack. You have talent why don't you and Draco train for a bit and then you can join stupid Ehno's family."

Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:49 am

"Ah, how rude of me, my name is Dante. It's a pleasure," Dante replied plainly, "You're rather straightforward aren't you, Arcobaleno. Unfortunately I have no interest in this man's training. And I'm afraid Ehno currently sees me as an enemy."

RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:53 am

The mafioso dove under a table to avoid the attack. They all diverted their attention to gang up on Washi. "Heh! Nothing wrong with fightin dirty!" the storm revovler wielding mafioso said as he prepared to open fire on Washi who was being held down.

"And just so you cant interfere!" another one said creating a field of storm flames around them and Washi to keep Kouya and hes pencils from disturbing their attacks.

=====================================================
"Is he really running at me with a fucking disc." Johnny muttered to himself as he put up another thunder shield. "I guess it shouldn't matter if my shields suck, i mean its a goddamn disc."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:43 am

shit.... so thats their plan..... now what to do what to do.... ok first calm down...ok, so, a wall of storm falmes is seperating me from my ally, which is probly dieing right now with what, 7 or so people on him?... ok, what can i do about this wall of fire... well i could try using rain flames, and since they have a distraction, they won;t see if i horribly fail ^^ alright, let go with this ^^ thought kouya.

Kouya then ignites a set of needles with rain flames before letting out what looks like a blizzard at the general direction of the storm flames in a flashy, yet horribly overdone attempt to use rain flames to extinguish the storm flames.

God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:52 am

"What the fuck!?" the mafioso said stunned at the flashy attack behind them

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next