Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Academy

+3
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Rise: The Game
Turret Slayer!!!
7 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Tales of Academy Empty Tales of Academy

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:30 pm

The sun slowly rose accross the campus of Tales Academy, a school that sought to train and educate the next generation of Tales heroes. In what appeared to be an apartment an alarm rang throughout the room and with a yawn a dark skinned, white haired girl groggily awoke. After a short while she returned to the room with a piece of toast in her mouth and looked at the calendar. "It's today huh?" The girl smiled, "Well, let's just hope Adel makes it to the opening ceremony."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12648
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Tales of Academy Empty Re: Tales of Academy

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:44 pm

"Ceremony is in thirty minutes? This means I have twenty more to sleep." Kenta said as he scratched his ragged blue hair and turned over in the bed.He then suddenly jumped up. "WAIT!" he shouted as he jumped out of the bed. "I have to have more than 5 minutes to explain to the uneducated how incredible magic is!!!!!" he then threw on the first pair of clothes he found on the floor of his messy room and ran out of the house.
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29911
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:39 pm

Aaron stood outside the entrance to the school, having sat there for 10 minutes, early as always.

"You know, you can head in, kid?" One of the attendants said.

"N-no sir! While it's important to be early at the location, one must never intrude upon the event early, lest you interrupt set-up, and cause a ruckus!" Aaron exclaimed, as if reading it out of a book. He clutched his staff. The attendant shook his head and walked away.

Conversely:

"Lucianna!" Her mother called to her. "School starts soon! You better be getting ready!"

"Mph." Lucy ignored her mother's cries and covered her head in the covers, enjoying the warm embrace of the bed.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21648
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:21 pm

Kenta dashed down the sidewalk passing a few shops on his way to the academy. He then accidentally ran right into a long haired blonde girl.

"GUWOH!" Kenta shouted as he fell back.

"Kyah!" the girl shrieked as she fell over dropping a bag she was carrying.

"Oh shit! Uh are you alright!? Im sorry." Kenta shouted terrified as he stood up

"I-im fine. Its alright." the girl said as she rubbed her head.

"O-oh! Let me help you up!" he said as he stepped forward and stepped on the bag. What looked to be the remains of a peach pastry of some sort oozed out of the bag. "Oh.......oh hell. Im sorry! I'll-WHAAAAAAT!?" he shouted as he was shoved away by a light blue haired tanned man.

"Claire! Are you okay!?" the man shouted as he picked her up. He then looked at the bag and fell silent.

".......Uh.......im sorry. How much do you need for it?" Kenta said feeling a murderous aura emit from the man.

"Claire..........Claire's peach pie.............you............YOU! YOU'VE RUINED HER PIE! HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY FIX THIS!?" the man shouted as he began to chase Kenta.

"Woah woah hold up! GET AWAY FROM ME!" Kenta shouted as he ran from the man.

"Veigue! Veigue stop!"

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"STAY AWAY FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:35 am

"so..... got 30 min till the ceremony.... what to do... hmmm.... well, the ceremony will probably be boring... might as well loosen up a bit ^^" said shiro as he brought out a pack of beer to drink now.

" i'll deal with whatever horrible, horrible consequences comes up later. besides... this amount will only give me a tiny buzz.... wait... that'll die before i even get to the place..... that should do it ^^" said shiro happily bringing out another pack of beer to down while walking to the academy.

"6 to drink under 10 min, and another 6 for a 20 min walk ^^. perfect ^^. lets see how everyone reacts to MY entrance ^^" said shiro dramatically.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6066
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:37 pm

"Listen kid, the guards are starting to worry..." Said Will(Tales of Legendia) one of the teachers. "It's okay for you to head on in..."

"A-are you sure, sensei? I-I-I don't want to be a bother or get in the way." Aaron stammered.

"Yes. I'm sure."

"....N-nope! I don't believe it sir! Best to not risk it!" He stood straight and remained in his position. Will sighed and walked away.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:17 pm

Kenta gasped rapidly, catching his breath.

"Hey. You're blocking the entrance." a mature woman's voice said.

"EH!?" Kenta shouted angrily to see a big breasted bespectacled woman in a seducing outfit. "H-Holy......do you work here!?" he asked unable to process that a teacher would wear such an outfit.

"Yeah. Whats it to you." she said back. "Got a problem?"

Yeesh. She sure has an attitude. Then again......it goes well with that.......incredible body shes god.

"Now if you're done looking at my woman parts, I suggest you haul your ass into the auditorium for the entrance ceremony." she said fixing her glasses.

"Preza. Are the preparations complete." said an extremely tall, built, and intimidating man in red armor.

"Ah......yes they are Gaius-sensei." Preza said with a slight smile.

"Good. Well.....Agria is running wild again. Find her for me." he said as he glared at Kenta.

"G-g-g-g-g-g-ood m-m-m-m-m-orn......." Kenta stammered. This guy. He SCREAMS "FINAL BOSS" I.......this is what I want to be!!!!! he thought.

"Heh." Gaius chuckled with a very faint smile. "New student I assume. Hopefully you'll become a pupil worth showing to the world after attending this establishment." he said as he began to walk off. "Now to find professor Sage and Mordio."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:05 pm

"Waaaake uuuuuup!"
"Gah!" Wasara cringes in pain as his little sister Misara jumps on his stomach.
"It's time for school!"
"Uuugh. Dont wanna."
"But today is my debut as the Queen of Darkness. All my underlings are required to attend." she says pouting.
"Im going back to sleep." Wasara says flatly. He rolls over causing Misara to fall off him.
"Ow!" she says falling off the bed. Something prods Wasara's shoulder. He opens one eye to see his other sister Kisara staring at him holding a large leatherbound book.
"...What?" he says gruffly.
She hits him over the head with the spine of the book and then moves to help Misara up and they leave.
"Owwowow!" Wasara rolling out of bed.

A little later Wasara comes downstairs yawning and rubbing his head. He sniffs at the smell of food. His sisters are sitting at the table eating.

"Finally decided to get up. Sit down and eat some breakfast, Wa-chan" a voice says. A black floating stuffed demon-like creature holding a frying pan waves a spoon at Wasara.

"Tch! No food for you, you lazy good for nothin' smelly rotten--" a white demon puppet floats in front of Wasara

"Shuttup Nila. It's too damn early." Wasara swats the doll sending it flying into Kisara's lap. He is about sit down and is about to get some food when Misara pulls the chair way and hands him a piece of dry toast.

"No time for that Coco!" Misara says to the black doll "Wa-chan you slept too long and now we're gonna be late!" she pushes him towards the door. Wasara just yawns and lets himself be pushed outside.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10080
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:01 am

"Hm," Adel straightened his shirt and walked onto the school grounds, "So this is it, huh?" He wandered the grounds before hearing two voices arguing. He turned and saw two men, one formally dressed with short blonde hair and the other in looser casual clothing and long black hair.

"Ah man I can't believe you dragged me out of bed for this, Flynn."

"Of course you can't sleep in on the first day."

"And why not? We all know nothing happens on the first day."

"That's not for you to decide, Yuri."

Adel chuckled and shook his head. "He'll never be a protagonist with that attitude.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:48 am

"W-wow...That guy's so cool..." Aaron stared as Adel walked by, brimming with confidence. "...He just walked right in though....That's the wrong thing to do in this situation!" He stood straight by the entrance, looking at his watch. "...Still another 10 minutes!"

"Lucianna! School starts in 10 minutes! Breakfast is waiting for you!"

"Mpgh." Lucy covered her ears with her pillow.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:48 am

after preparations to make a more interesting opening ceremony......

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! "exclaimed shiro, running around like a monkey chasing a banana into the academy.

"neee..... this is where pplz go to become heroes right?" asked shiro happily to a random stranger

"yes?" replied the stranger

"YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm here on time ^^" exclaimed shiro happily

"did you... uhh... have caffenine or something or do you always act like this...." asked the stranger. I'm probably going to regret this...

"I'm SOOOOOO glad you asked ^^" said shiro as the stranger proceeded to face palm himself. "lets see.... i had 2 packs of beer, o and don't tell the teachers that.... 1 cake... 3 scoops of ice cream....1 slice of pie... o and a cup of coffee and another cup of tea ^^.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:49 pm

".........." Gaius glared at a random monkey boy. I knew at some point down the road i'd regret taking a job where I cant hurt people.....but the first day? No, ten minutes BEFORE the first day..........

"Who the hell was that idiot?" Kenta asked outloud. "Ah whatever its time to get a front row seat! Diligence!"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:54 am

"hmmmmm why is that guy staring at me...... hmmmm he seems angry at me for some reason... but i haven't really done anything except talk to another person.... wait... jealousy? does this mean he's in love with me? (hes probably just pissed at me... well, job well done ^^. now to continue this enjoyable charade) well... he is pretty hot.... wait... i can handle this...." thought shiro as he sent a seductive wink at gaius before skipping of to harass his next victim.

Last edited by usogami on Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : victim sounds better)
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 am

".......................HADOU-

"Sir. Please." a calm man said as he put his hand on Gaius' sword.

"Hmph. What is it Wingal." Gaius said turning to Wingal putting his sword away.

"The students have gathered. Its about time to start the ceremony." Wingal said calmly.

"Very well."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:57 am

"...Weird. Anyway," Adel made his way to the auditorium, "better get to the ceremony."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:40 pm

"O-okay! Five minutes to the ceremony! An appropriate time to walk in." Aaron nodded, and walked into the gate, clutching his staff tightly.

"LU-CI-ANNA!!!" Her mother burst into the room. "GET UP THIS INSTANT!"

Lucy groaned loudly. "Why're you yelling?"

"YOU HAVE FIVE MINUTES TO GET TO THE CEREMONY. GET UP RIGHT NOW."

Lucy turned over. "...Finee....." She groaned, getting up, her hair a mess putting it into a ponytail, she slumped out of bed, putting on her clothes, crumpled into a ball on the floor. "Ready..." She yawned
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:42 am

Adel took his seat in the auditorium and watched as Gaius took his place at the podium. With Wingal to his right and Preza to his left he adressed the audience an a loud compelling voice.

"Students! Starting today you will be embarking on a long and tiring journey. you are now you lack the strength required to be a true hero. Whether that strength is physical or mental, the fact that you are here proves you are lacking. However the fact that you've come here proves you know well enough and that is why I believe you will gain the strength you need. I only ask of one thing: When you achieve that strength, use it to aid and protect the weak. Never abuse it. That is your duty."

"Hmph," Adel smirked as Gaius walked away, "he may look like a villain, but he's actually a good guy. Guess he wouldn't be the principal otherwise."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:33 am

Aaron sat taking intense notes. "Must....improve...mental....and physical...prowess.."

Lucy walked in yawning, taking a seat and barely listening to the man.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:39 pm

"Hurry up it's already started!" Misara yells at her brother as he lags far behind. She and Kisara enter the auditorium as quietly as possible and try to find some seats in the back row.
....why I believe you will gain the strength you need. I only ask of one thing: When you achieve that strength, use it to aid and protect the weak. Never abuse it. That is your duty."
At this point of the principal's speech Misara stops looking for a seat giggles to herself still crouching in the back row. "Fufufufu. Protect the weak? I am the Queen of Darkness. I eat weaklings at snack time."

As she says this Gaius seems to look in the direction she is hiding. "Eep!" Misara quickly moves over to a seat where Kisara is already waiting.

Outside, Wasara sits by the entrance daydreaming. "I'll just mingle with the crowd when it's all over..." *YAWN* "The sun feels pretty good today. It'd be a shame to spend the day in a stuffy auditorium."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10080
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:03 pm

"ALSO!" Kenta shouted as he jumped on stage and grabbed the mic. "Any and all who are interested! Im recruiting to form a student council of fresh heroes to become the next main characters!!!!"

"H-hey!" Flynn shouted as he stomped over to Kenta. "I run the student council!"

"Then! I WILL OVERTHROW IT!!!! You're the kinda council that just sits around planning field trips and making cult anime jokes! But mine will be that of epic proportions! We will train! Even after enduring the grueling training during class! We will train more! That way we will stand out and be true hero and heroine potential! Whaddaya say to that!?" Kenta shouted back at Flynn.

"Sounds interesting....I like it!" Yuri said crossing his arms and grinning.

"Y-yuri!" Flynn said turning to his friend.

"What? I like this kid's idea! Im not the type to do paperwork anyways. I'd rather be doing real work!" he said throwing his sheath into the audience as he drew his sword.

"Eh......? Why'd you just bust out your sword?" Kenta asked.

"Isn't it obvious? Im gonna see if you have what it takes to take over the student council! Now this is my kind of ceremony!" Yuri shouted as he charged Kenta.

"Please stop!" a green haired woman shouted.

"Eh. What now?" Yuri asked.

"Indeed a formal challenge has been made. But this is not the time or place for a battle. Please meet at battlefield C at 2pm. I will be your proctor and evaluate if he and his partners are indeed fit to inherit the student council." she said.

"E-eh? Partners?" Kenta asked.

"Yes? You do have a party formed already if you planned to take on the student council yes?

"Uh..uh YEAH OF COURSSE!" Kenta shouted laughing. I am soooooooo fucked.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:31 pm

Adel stared in disbelief at the scene before him. As he watched Kenta laugh he put his palm to his face.

What was that? What's that idiot trying on the first day?
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:39 pm

"S-such an active group!" Aaron said to himself. "...I-I'm never gonna do as well as those guys..."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:46 pm

"Oh hey by the way i need healers and physical people! Im a mage!!!" Kenta shouted as he jumped off the stage and returned to his seat as if nothing happened.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:48 pm

"E-er. I'm a healer." Aaron said quietly.

"ZZzzzzz...." Lucy slept quietly, ignoring the environments.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:54 pm

"Sweet! Now we just need a fighter. And then we'll have the standard basic group!" Kenta shouted
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content