Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales Q&A

4 posters

Go down

Tales Q&A Empty Tales Q&A

Post by Rise: The Game Wed May 30, 2012 11:43 am

I figure it will be easier to just have a Q&A thread where you can ask anything, ANYTHING about the games in the series. Character stories, bosses, artes, battle system, anything. If it entails spoilers, wrap the question (or answer if someone else answers) in spoiler tags. So I have a question ive wanted to know as of late:

Do you think tales is officially dead on Nintendo systems? We havent had any since Abyss 3DS, and while that was recent, it was a remake/port. Do you think we will ever see a new mothership title on the WiiU or the 3ds?
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29889
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Tales Q&A Empty Re: Tales Q&A

Post by Rozencrutz Wed May 30, 2012 12:01 pm

Honestly I doubt it nintendo seems to keep going downhill by the minute, it could happen but I don't see much outside of sony consoles anymore.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12438
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed May 30, 2012 12:07 pm

It's hard to say for sure. The past few releases, Knights of Ratatosk, and Abyss, seem more like secondary ideas to me. Like someone just tossed them to Nintendo for lulz.

I think moreso, we're less likely to see a Tales Microsoft product more than Nintendo. Vesperia was a great game for sure, but didn't do nearly as well as it should have, and even less when compared to the Ps3 version that was only sold in Japan to boot. Whatever the reasons, it didn't do as well as I'm sure Microsoft wanted.

In the future, I think we're looking at Tales games for Sony only. Maybe one or two things for 3ds or other nintendo handhelds, but I doubt anything major for them.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21626
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by finalmessenger Wed May 30, 2012 1:33 pm

Okay so I just have some general question about Vesperia so here they are

So I heard that cooking is a big part of the tales series so how does it work do you get ingredients from monsters? And is cooking your main source of recovery items rather than buying them from a store?

I know that your team mates are A.I. controlled so does that mean you only are ever in control of Yuri?

Who is the worst party member and should I make sure everyone is the same level?

Sorry for such noob questions XD
finalmessenger
finalmessenger
Angel
Angel

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 4717
Charm : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed May 30, 2012 1:38 pm

finalmessenger wrote:Okay so I just have some general question about Vesperia so here they are

So I heard that cooking is a big part of the tales series so how does it work do you get ingredients from monsters? And is cooking your main source of recovery items rather than buying them from a store?

I know that your team mates are A.I. controlled so does that mean you only are ever in control of Yuri?

Who is the worst party member and should I make sure everyone is the same level?

Sorry for such noob questions XD

-You purchase ingredients from shops, find em in chests and some enemies drop ingredients. Cooking the wrong dish at the wrong time can lead to hilarious skits such as making sorbet in the tundra and making something spicy in the desert dungeon. Try it out XD Also if you don't cook for a while you get skits of the party complaining about starving, again its really funny and worth watching.

-Your team mates are AI controled, and you can play as any character that you want in the game. The game IS however 4 players, so you can do co-op with buddies (its what makes this series soooooooo awesome)

-Worst party member?? Ehhh....everyone has their own special level of awesome/cheapness........but i'd have to say Repede. But again that does not make him BAD, but hes not too good alone, nor is Judith. But every member kicks ass, so switch up the party often (especially to get funny victory quotes)

Oh i remembered you asking about the MP system on MM, in tales its TP. You can recover TP for doing normal attacks which is awesome, and of course using items and cooking meals at the end of battles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by finalmessenger Wed May 30, 2012 1:54 pm

-lol the cooking sounds pretty funny

-this is co-op O_o woah that sounds pretty awesome I defiantly have to try out the co-op sometime.

-that sounds pretty awesome that your recover TP by attacking sounds like it can make things whole lot easier.

thanks for the answers Very Happy
finalmessenger
finalmessenger
Angel
Angel

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 4717
Charm : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed May 30, 2012 1:56 pm

No prob! Feel free to ask anything anytime! We need an excuse to look like we know about tales lololol
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Wed May 30, 2012 4:15 pm

Kanji Tatsumi wrote:No prob! Feel free to ask anything anytime! We need an excuse to look like we know about tales lololol

That or educate those ignorant of its glory.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12438
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down