Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona 4 RP Phase 2

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Persona 4 RP Phase 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Persona 4 RP Phase 2

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:45 pm

".....KRAAHHHH!!!" Stefan screamed, lifting his halbred, and smashing it into the ground next to him. He stared at the small crater where he made the impact and panted, his eyes focused. "..Y-...You keep going..." He panted. "...J-just give me a minute..." He roared again, and kept smashing the ground, over and over.

RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 20469
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:53 pm

"Im pretty sure Siegfired is good against light.......at least I hope." Banchou said as he saw the light around him. "Rainy death!" he shouted as Siegfried swung his sword downward launching rays of energy at Toshiyuki and White Rider.

"You don't know shit." Yomiko said resisting attacking Amy. "Again, you claim to know everything about me, and NOW my relationship? So what? You heard that I beat on him? I do. You heard that I yell at him all the time? I do. And despite all of that, he STILL does everything he can to protect me. You don't know what love is, yet you claim to act like you do. Would Toshiyuki throw his life away to save you?"

"Uhhhh.......Dahni?" Nene said looking at Dahni stagger about in an odd fashion.

Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 28732
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:56 pm

Karin turned and saw Stefan thrashing about. "Are you okay?" Karin ran to him and placed her hands on his shoulders, "What's wrong? Snap out of it!"

RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 11469
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:04 pm

Toshiyuki dodged the rays of energy, one hitting his foot. "Ow." He snarled. He looked back to Banchou and shot his head again. "Mamudo!" Again Banchou was wrapped in darkness. This time Toshiyuki, threw his sickle at Banchou, it spinning toward him.

---

"...Like I said...Side effects." He responded. "...I just need to blow off some steam..." He slammed his halbred against the ground again. "I may have said I was cool with it, but I can't help but be a bit jealous of him either...My side effect amplifies my anger. ...It takes everything not to attack something when I'm like this....I would never want to attack someone I cared about." He tried not to look at her. "Still, you're wasting time. Go ahead. I'll catch up."

---

"...And what do you do for him? I do everything I can to help Toshiyuki. Even something I hate....I don't want to fight you." She crouched down to see her. "I don't even know you...You're right...But I won't let Toshi down. I'll help him out whenever he needs it. That's the kind of girlfriend I am."

---
"....Ahh....HAH!" Dahni swung her fist at Nene. She kept up the attack.

"And there we go, while you're avoiding hurting and fighting your friend, the poison does it's work on you. That's two enemies you can't hurt, fighting you at once." Rodrigo smiled. "Well, you CAN hurt her if you want. Makes things easier for me."

RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:09 pm

"...Right." Karin said with a nod, "I'll be waitin' for you." She ran off to the battlefield, a look of fiery determination in her eyes.

RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:15 pm

"Good luck Karin..." He said, his hands bleeding from the impact and the grip on his halbred. "...I'm sorry...HAAA!!!" He began swinging his halbred again. I'm glad I didn't hurt her...But at this point, am I relieving my side effect? Or my own actual anger? That's the worst part about this...

RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:21 pm

"Hmph." Banchou said with a grin as he ran straight at the sickle to escape the spell. He held out his arm to guard himself as he suffered a huge gash. The wound however began to slowly heal itself. "Gotta love that regeneration power this guy has!" Banchou said as he grabbed Toshiyuki by his shirt and headbutt him with great force.

"Thats really nice." Yomiko said. "And for the record, I motivate him. Thats all someone who isn't leaving this place needs to know!" she shouted as she suddenly grabbed Amy and punched her square in the face sending her flying. "Pathetic people like you piss me off! Sukujaka!" she shouted as she began to glow green again, she then appeared behind Amy who hadn't hit the ground yet and kicked her towards Toshiyuki. "You're a worthless doormat. You just don't want to deal with confrontation so you just listen and do whatever other people tell you to do." Yomiko said panting.

"Damn!" Nene said dodging Dahni. What do I do? The best course of action would probably be to knock Dahni out then take care of that guy. she thought as she kicked Dahni away from her to grant her a few seconds of time. "Eat it! Bufudyne!" Nene shouted as she attacked Rodrigo

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:25 pm

Maeko shook her head and stood up, her knees still shaking, her expression changed and filled with anger. "You son of a bitch!! W-what are you doing alive!? I-I thought--!" Her voiced cracked as she yelled, losing her composure.

"You thought wrong little Mae-chan. Here I am today!" The old man replied laughing, coughing afterwards. "And you'd better watch that mouth young lady, is that any way to respect your elders? Poor Kaishou would be dissapointed in you!" The old man sneered, laughing raspily through his teeth.

Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:So what did I do? I played the sax muthaf**ker!
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 16634
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:29 pm

"You know this crazy old fucker?" Masuyo asked.

"Obviously. He's calling her by a pet name like Ne-chan does." Tsubasa said glaring at the man.

"You! Whats your name and rank?" Misaki shouted at the man. "You're obviously at least floor 4 rank" Please don't let him be rank 5........I don't think we can handle TWO rank 5 people.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:35 pm

"Don't you DARE utter his name you son of a bitch!!" Maeko yelled, she turned to Masuyo, then back to Hirotada.
"Y-yes!! I know him! I'd never forget your bastard face!!" Maeko yelled, aiming her harpoon at him, her arms and knees still shaking. "He's the man who killed my grandfather!! Hirotada Endoso!!"

"Hehe! You remembered my name! How sweet little Mae-chan!" Hirotada said, laughing through his teeth. He held up his bayonet and aimed it at the group as he started slowly walking towards them, bearing a sneering grin.

Maeko's face filled with fear again as she stepped back, her harpoon still aimed and shaking. "S-stay back!!"

Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:37 pm

"Tch..." Toshiyuki rubbed his brow, looking at the blood. He shook his head. Challenging Banchou to a straight up fight was foolish. Not to mention my usage of persona is taking it's toll. Not to mention I don't even have a weapon now "I need a new strategy...." He looked around quickly, then shot himself. "Rgh. "Agydine!" A burst of fire launched at Banchou.

---

"Ack...!" Amy fell to the ground, struggling to her feet. She looked at Yomiko. "...I...won't give up. Power Charge!" Ganesha appeared and covered her in a glow.

---

"Oof!" Rodrigo grunted as the ice hit. He fell into a coughing fit. "....My sickness, is also my advantage....Abaddon! ...Weary Thrust!"

Dahni grabbed a hold of Nene, keeping her still, and the two of them were hit with the blast. "Ack!"

"That move in particular is stronger depending on how weak the user is. ...And I can't even walk on my own." He chuckled, and coughed again.

RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:50 pm

"If you can't even walk, then why fight?" asked Karin as she approached Rodrigo.

RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:54 pm

"So in short hes a worthless shit head who needs to die! Sounds good to me!" Masuyo shouted. "Agidyne!" he shouted as the move was completely blocked. "W-what the hell!?"
======================================================
"Damn!" Banchou shouted as he tried to dodge but failed to completely. His right arm was burned badly by the flame. "Sonuva.......time to play dirty. Siegfried!" he shouted as Siegfried began to charge at Amy.

"You're going to lose. Because I can't understand the concept of me losing." Yomiko said. "That alone........and the fact that im more self-aware than you'll ever be!" she said noticing Siegfried charge at Amy

"Gah!" Nene shouted as she fell over couging up blood. "Crap...........if you have any form of resistance i'd hope you break outta whatever spell you're under after being hit by him......." she said as she rolled over in pain.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:03 am

"M-masuyo!! Stay back!" Maeko yelled.

"Hehee! Not so fast young one!" Hirotada taunted as his persona Hell Biker was summoned behind him.

Maeko's eyes widened. "A p-persona!? W-when did you..?"

"Right so, story goes. After I got rid of Kaishou, I was on the run for awhile." Hirotada coughed, then continued, "Aaand after some running I ran into this Mikako lady and she offered to keep me under cover from the cops if I joined up, so...here I am! Woo!" Hirotada explained, waving his arms and bayonet in the air before stopping to cough.

Maeko breathed heavily, glaring angrily at Hirotada. Her eyes filled with both fear and rage. She tightened her grip on her harpoon, still shaking. "M-masuyo, everyone...this fight is mine."

Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:04 am

"...You..! AMY!" Toshiyuki ran as fast as he could, grabbing onto Amy, before taking the hit from Siegfried. "RGH!" He grunted.

"T-Toshi?! TOSHI!" She screamed, dropping everything to help him.

"Damn that bastard..." He snarled. Then again, I'm no better. I did threaten his daughter.

"...Stefan lost, eh?" Rodrigo looked over his shoulder to Karin. He looked over to Toshiyuki and Amy. "....Doesn't seem like we're doing to well here." He looked to Nene and Dahni. "...Those two are finished." He turned his wheelchair to face Karin. "....Three on one....Toshi! If you can move, get outta here. Take Amy with you. I got things from here."

"W-wha?" Toshiyuki grunted.

"R-Rodrigo?" Amy said through tears.

"Get. The Hell. Gone." Rodrigo stated plainly.

"...." Toshiyuki remained quiet.

"...Come on..." Amy picked him up and began walking away.

"...Nene..? W-what...A-are we okay?" Dahni mumbled, coming back to her senses. She shifted. "O-oh my god! Are you alright?!"

RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:10 am

"Maaaaaaaaan you get all the good shit." Masuyo jokingly complained as he stepped back. "Kick his ass." he said giving her a pat on the shoulder.

".............." Tsubasa gripped her knife tightly as she fell back with Masuyo

"Maeko........I understand how you feel but with Hell Biker........this man may be a level five! He's on the same level as Mikakao,Banchou and Toshiyuki! You can't handle him alone!"
=======================================================
"No.......no im not." Nene said getting on her knees to cough up more blood.

"And thats what you get for theatening my Nao." Banchou said. "If I wanted to I would have made that girl a pile of blood and organs on the ground and you know it." he said cracking his knuckles. "I got nothin personal against her, at least I didn't until she attacked Little Miss Yomi. Toshiyuki, if you try escaping with that girl.........im killin the both of ya. Either stay here and finish this, and I'll let her go...........or try escaping and I'll kill both of you." That Rodrigo guy is a problem. I don't know how much longer those two can hold off against him before being in mortal danger.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:12 am

"I never beat Stefan," explained Karin, "I just talked to him. If we're all after the same thing then we can talk too."

Shinta shook his head and sighed, "I knew someone with that same look in her eyes. She found the man that took everything away from him and ruined her life. She was so consumed by vengeance all she could think of was killing that man. You know what happened when they fought? She got tossed around like a toy." Shinta put his hand on her head, "The way you are now, you're going to die. I hope you realize that." He took his hand off her and stepped back, "Still, it's your life."

RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:15 am

"Shinta..." Maeko sighed closed her eyes and looked down. "I can fight him alone. I have to." She turned to Misaki and the others. "Please, I have to do this."

Eh, what a cute lil' display. Hirotada thought as he and his persona stood in wait.

Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:18 am

"Kh! Fine." Misaki said stepping back. Shes a better person than I'll ever be.......I sent other people to fix my problems..........im pathetic.

"Im not gonna fight ya old man, consider yourself lucky!" Masuyo shouted pointing at Hirotada. "Get to it Maeko."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:18 am

"...It's too late for words. At least at this point." He coughed. "You and Stefan settled it that way. We'll settle things this way. Toshi! Nevermind what this old man says." Rodrigo grabbed a hold of his armrests. His body shook as he shakily stood to his feet, his body connected to the wheelchair with tubes.

".....Rodrigo..." Amy lifted Toshiyuki up. "...A-are you sure you can handle this on your own?"

"...Stefan won't be long. He'll help stop things before they get further if that girl is telling the truth. Besides. I won't be fighting alone." He pointed at Yomiko. "Marin Karin!" He pointed at Banchou. "Old one!"

RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:24 am

"Yeah little Mae-chan! Get to it! I'll kill you just like I did Kaishou! Ahaha!!" Hirotada cackled as he aimed the blade of his bayonet and charged at Maeko, his persona following behind him.

Maeko's body shook, fear in her eyes. She closed her eyes tightly "B-bufula!!" her voice cracked as Titania appeared before Maeko and fired a pillar of ice towards him.

Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:27 am

"He's already pissing me off." Masuyo grumbled.
===================================================================================================================

"N-nervundi........." Nene said as she targeted Banchou. She began to cough up more blood. Damn it........I think this is it for me.......

Damn it. I have no elemental skills. Yomiko is under his spell and I have no clue what Dahni can do. "Karin! You have to kill him before Stefan shows up and we all die in here! All I can do at this point is prevent Yomiko from attacking anyone who targets Rodrigo!"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:32 am

"Right." said Karin as she materialized a sword made of ice. She pointed it at Rodrigo and declared, "Guess I got no choice. Get ready, Rodrigo!" She jammed the sword in the ground and spikes of ice erupted in a trail towards Rodrigo.

RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:34 am

"Go!" Rodrigo yelled, coughing afterward. Toshiyuki and Amy getting away from the scene. "Poison Mist!" The area filled with a purple hue. He managed to fall out of the way in time to avoid the icicles. He coughed and struggled to to get to his feet. He looked at Karin, a look in his eye almost knowing he would die, and she would be the one to kill him. "Ngh...Tentafaroo!" He pointed at Karin.

RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:35 am

"Agidyne!" Hirotada shouted as Hell Biker rode ahead of Hirotada And fired a large burst of fire at Titania's Bufula, melting it. The attack went through and hit Titania.

"Ergh!!" Maeko grabbed her chest in pain as Titania was stuck. "D-dammit!! Fire!"

"No good Mae-chan!!" Hirotada ran though the remains of the fire and thrusted him blade towards Maeko.

"Rgh!" Maeko was able to avoid the brunt of the attack, the blade grazing her arm. She ran to the other side of the hallway, her legs and arms shaking.

Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next