Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona 4 RP Phase 2

+3
Kilvas
Rise: The Game
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
7 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Persona 4 RP Phase 2 Empty Persona 4 RP Phase 2

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:49 pm

"...." Stefan stood outside a building, his hands stuffed in his pockets. He looked around to see if anyone would spot him.

"Well..I guess you just have to believe in them sometimes. You may get hurt, but suffering through life alone certainly wouldn't help....But Maeko, I know that I won't betray you. So if at the end of the day you need anyone, you'll have me." She smiled. "I'm sure the others feel that way too."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21648
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Persona 4 RP Phase 2 Empty Re: Persona 4 RP Phase 2

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:50 pm

"Oh hi there Masuyo-kun. Have fun out there?" Hideyoshi said as Masuyo entered the bath.

"Not really, but anyways straight to business. Who and what is Mikakao Mitsuki?" Masuyo said without a moments rest as he got into the bath.

"Ohh......now that there is a long story, but you'll have to forgive me if I dont know all of the details." Hideyoshi said with his eyes closed. "Where to begin........"

"Well, dont think that you wont be any help." Misaki said shaking her head. "Its gonna take every ounce of brain and manpower to take her out. We need to start SOMETHING soon."

"Whats this about her changing personas?" Yomiko asked as she entered the room
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29911
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:56 pm

"..." Maeko turned away, staring back at the river. "..Thanks." She mumbled, keeping her hat down over her eyes. She continued, "...I try to do what I can, to show to others that I'll never betray them. I take great pride in it. I assist my allies in every way I can. But..I think that's also my problem. I call them 'allies' and 'teammates', I avoid using the word 'friend'. In hopes that any betrayal wouldn't hurt as much." She stood up, still staring at the river, "For a long time I didnt want to admit or believe it, but you all...are my friends." She then turned her attention to the sky, "I know now..." Maeko started her sentence before stopping herself.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17813
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Not good. Gotta sneeze.. Shinta rubbed his nose and explained, "Well, it's something she mentioned during our fight. From the sounds of it, she has the power to access different Personas. They way she utilized such a vast array of abilities adds credence to it. She also mentioned something about Masu possessing a 'Wild Card' or something, which allowed him to know about it. I'm not completely sure what it is, but it seems like he may be key in taking her down. Of course, it's just a theory."

"Wait, what do you mean 'access different Personas?'. And what's a Wild Card?" asked Karin.

"Not sure." replied Shinta curtly.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12648
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:59 pm

"There's no shame in that. Buddy." She laughed as she added that.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:01 pm

"Hello there how are yo-DAKI-CHAN?! Is that you my sweet Daki-chan?!" Dakichis grandmother couldnt believe her eyes and much to surprise, Dakichi was also quite surprised. "Yo, the one and only Grandma! Looks like you haven't aged a bit at all! Its wonderful to see you again!" Dakichi happily says thoroughly impressed after all the years of not seeing his grandparents, they still recognized him. "Well then my sweet grandson, please do come in!" Dakichi goes inside and gets ready to have a good discussion.
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Grade : 5819
Charm : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:07 pm

"Wait wait wait wait wait. Masuyo actually KNOWS something IMPORTANT?" Yomiko shouted taken aback.

"The wild card is apparently something that holds infinite possibilities." Misaki said. "At least thats I over heard her say. Apparently her goal is to go beyond said power."

"What. She wants to surpass INFINITY?" Yomiko said as she began to shake. "Thats......impossible.......right? And if this wild card thing involves Masuyo, does that mean THAT GUY has the possible ability to tap into this infinity power?"

"I highly doubt its that simple." Misaki said. "Why not ask him?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:08 pm

"What..?" Maeko asked, confused as she turned to Dahni. "...As I was saying, I know now, that killing isn't what I needed to overcome my fear of betrayal. It was needing the peace of mind...that someone would be there, no matter what happened to me, or them."
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:13 pm

"You got all of us for that Maeko. No question about it." She smiled, leaning back. "It's nice to watch the sunset from here."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:14 pm

"...." Maeko sighed, and turned back to the river. "...Yeah."
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:16 pm

Shinta shrugged, "Guess that's all we can do."

"Still if she can use multiple Personas," Karin wondered aloud, "does that mean she had multiple Shadows? How's that work?"

"I wouldn't know, but I doubt it." answered Shinta, "Even when I had my little multiple personality episode, we all used Lucifer. This Wild Card thing is outta my league."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:20 pm

"...Hey, come on. This could be our first memory as real friends. Try and smile." She grinned at her. "Now whenever you see the sun set, you'll think of this."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:25 pm

"Oh my...thats a lot of luggage you have there my dear. I didnt think you would get here so fast! So, what brings you to Inaba? Dakichis grandmother says curiously.

"Well, I came here to live on my own. I figured I have what it takes so I'm gonna give it a shot to see how it all pans out. Mom and dad have been pretty supportive of me and all so I decided living in Inaba would be a good place to start. A little homesick but I'll be alright though so don't worry bout it grandma. Hey, wheres Gramps at?" Dakichi says looking around.

"Oh dear... you shouldn't call him that. He'd probably take it to heart so be wary of how you speak around him. He's sleeping after a hard days work so let him rest. He should be up around the evening time so that'd be a good time to see him. I take you're staying with us for a day or so? Dakichis grandmother says as she is making some hot chocolate.

"If it was ok with you, I just wanted to stay for a night then set out to find my own pad so I can start this living on my own thing out. Sorry if I'm leaving too soon Ma but don't worry, I'll definitely come by and visit. For now, I wanted to leave the bags here and sorta get a feel of the area ya know?" Dakichi says as he gets up to get ready.

"Sure my dear, anything for you. You're a good boy and I want the best for you. Just try not to be out too late ok? It's been a long day and I don't want you to over exert yourself." Dakichis grandmother said worryingly.

"Don't worry bout it, I got it all worked out Grandma. I'll keep my phone with me in case I need to call. Alrighty, catch ya later Grammy!" Dakichi grabs his coat and heads out with excitement.

"Hey! Daki-chan- oh my... he certainly is the energetic one. I'm so happy he came around." Dakichis grandmother says as sits on the couch with hot chocolate in hand.
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:34 pm

"It doesnt........really work like that." Masuyo said as he entered the room with Hideyoshi, who was only wearing a towel.

"Why is he still nude." Yomiko angrily asked.

"I have no clothes here! None of you guys' stuff fits!" Hideyoshi whined.

"At least he's got a towel on. Anyways about that infinity thing, I dont know shit about that. I can change my persona but not like that woman can. She changed like crazy, all I can really do is switch from Magic to Attack. I've been trying to ponder it myself, if a persona is pretty much our soul, how can you have multiple souls?"

"I think it may be more like........she has THAT many different sides to her soul?" Yomiko speculated.

"You speculated that she has a soul. Remember shes doing this all through science. I do know for sure that she and Master Banchou have not been forced to face their shadow in any way. The same goes for me. Cant exactly say its more pleasant since the process is pretty much fatal depending on how strong of a psyche you have. Shes mentioned how she has an antidote manufactured SOMEWHERE to bypass any negative effects her method could cause, but of course she saves it only for herself." Misaki said.

"Wait wait wait wait wait!" Masuyo said. "How did you know that Banchou hasn't faced his shadow? Is he also one of her victims?"

""Victim". Such a cute, childish word. Its always used by the weak to compensate and coddle their pathetic emotions." a voice said from the entrance of the room.

"You have got to be kidding." Masuyo said as he pushed Yomiko behind him. "How!?"

"What do you mean "HOW"? Im not a terrorist. I can walk out in the public and enjoy establishments such as this too. How else do you think my skin stays this beautiful despite day after day of working in my various labs?" Mikako said as she was leaning against the entrance of the boys' room. "Now instead of sitting around and speculating, how about I feed you all a little information? I prefer my experiments to be as interesting as possible." she said as she looked straight through Masuyo and grinned at Shinta and Misaki.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:38 pm

"...Thanks." Maeko turned to her, smiling slightly. "It's nice..to have real friends." Maeko said, smiling at her, her eyes tearing up a bit. A few moments later a sharp pain went through her head and chest. "Ngh!" She hunched over a bit, gripping her head with one hand, and her chest in the other.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:41 pm

"Y-you okay?!" Dahni asked, grabbing a hold of her.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:42 pm

Shinta trembled slightly before taking a deep breath and smirking, "Well isn't that generous of you, Doc? I guess it beats us going around in circles."

"Are you serious?" said Karin materializing her card, "She's right here. This is our chance to-"

"Do what? Summon demons in a public area? Fight someone whose abilities we barely have the slightest grasp on?"

"B-but..." Karin sighed and dispelled he card, keeping her glare pinned on Mikako.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:45 pm

Maeko clutched her chest, her head was pounding. She saw images of her persona in her mind. "T-titania?" The images of Titania glowed, as it faded, a new persona took it's place. "What...?"
Soon after, the pain had faded just as quickly as it had appeared. "What..the hell?" Maeko said, examining herself.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:45 pm

"Today's been one of hell of a day so far. Got here safely, grandparents actually recognized me, now to take a good look of this place and I think thats a wrap for today." Dakichi claps his hands and begins to jog down the path. He passes by Tatsumi Textiles and the Shrine to see the street sign. "Lets see here...Junes? I heard about this place, I'ma check this out real quick and grab a piece of fruit or something maybe." Dakichi says as he continues his jog.
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:03 pm

"I wouldnt do that Strength." Mikako said with an entertained smile. "Imagine the circumstances if you were to try fighting me here. Its like what Justice here says. Summoning demons in a public area, innocents harmed, property damage, you all would get in a world of trouble. Don't you want to live a normal life? Go to school, get a boyfriend or girlfriend, go to the beach, go to college, have a family, and all sorts of wonderful things?" she said as she began to spin her pin around. "Anyways. Interpret it as you will, but Banchou isnt my "Victim", he's my pawn. Or husband. Whichever it is I cant be bothered to care or remember. Both serve the same purpose really.

"You cant be bothered to remember? "What the hell do you view people as!?" Yomiko asked.

"Subjects. What else?" Mikako responded to Yomiko, with a confused tone and look as if it was the norm to think of people that way. "Anyways, the Wild Card. While it does hold infinite possibilities, it is the exact opposite of what I desire. The infinite possibilities held within the Wild Card are tapped into through forging "relationships" and "bonds" with other humans. Something impossible for me to do. But there is a power far beyond that. The Universe Arcana. With that, I could next to govern the entire world with its power. Imagine, an entire UNIVERSE, my personal laboratory! Ahhh it sounds so lovely!" she said as she began to look flushed.

"So you just want a big lab? Buy some fucking property then you dumb bitch!" Masuyo shouted at Mikako.

"Im not so bland that I just want world domination. What I truly yearn for, is to watch the entire human race rip itself apart, and obviously I will require a power great enough to govern and keep anyone and everyone in check." Mikako said as she began to grip her pen strongly. "But to finish the last segment of my project to make that happen, I need to acquire energy from every arcana, which gives a few of your little friends a bit of worth!" she said as she appeared behind Shinta. She ran her hand down the side of his face as if she were trying to arouse him. "Dont worry.....i'll take good care of you and treat you like my own child........."

"That teleporting again!" Masuyo shouted angrily. "Just keep your cool everyone. Her logic also applies to her! She cant do anything here either."

"Tch. not as stupid as you seem Fool." Mikako said as she backed away from Shinta. "Anyways! There you have it. Theres most of my plan, of course there always has to be an unknown variable in the equation somewhere or else its dull, so thats not ALL of my motives. Interpret what I said about Banchou as you will!" she said as she waved goodbye to the group and happily left the room. See you in school............
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:10 pm

Karin clenched her fist as she watched Mikako leave, "Dammit, she's not taking us seriously at all! So you get your answers, Shinta?" She looked over to Shinta, who remained silent. "Shinta?

Shinta shook himself out of his thoughts and replied, "Huh? Y-yeah. That was...informative, to say the least."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:13 pm

"You okay?" Dahni asked, being gentle.

"OIIIIIIIIIIII EVERBODY!" Stefan kicked in the door, slurring his words, having a red hue to his face, a bottle in his hand. "Shorry, I just stepped out to get some celebration liquid for my fantashic return!" He began giggling as he slammed his back to a wall and slid down it. He looked across their faces. "Wassa matter with you all? Looks like you saw a ghost er shumthin."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:16 pm

"I...guess?" Maeko questioned, not even sure herself. "I saw..my persona, Titania. It changed into something else. I feel..a little different." Maeko said, rubbing her head.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:19 pm

"So this is Junes... looks nice in here. I could grab a piece of fruit to eat along the way." Dakichi says with an smile on his face. He heads out to grocery section to look around. He notices a young man with light brown hair wearing an apron around him. "Excuse me dude, can you help me out?

"Hey there, my name is Yosuke, what can I do for you? Yosuke says.

"Got any idea where I can find some some plums? Want to get one to eat while I take a jog of Inaba." Dakichi says grinning at Yosuke.

"Oh, we have some around the corner back here near the oranges. Sorry if I seem like I'm being nosy but are you new here? You don't seem to familiar." Yosuke says looking puzzled.

"As a matter of fact, yea I am. Just got here about a few hours ago from Ogikubo. Deciding to come out here and find a pad to live on my own. So far I dig this place. Also, pretty nice store you got here too." Dakichi says to Yosuke.

"Hey thats awesome dude! Glad you seem to like it here! Funny enough I had a best friend of mine who moved to Inaba about a year ago. Had some good times..." Yosukes begins to contemplate with a saddened face.

"Yo, you ok? Did I say something funny or something?" Dakichi says a bit confused.

"Oh, oh no! You're fine man, don't worry about it. Kinda spaced out a bit back there, sorry bout that. The plums are back there in case you forgot, sorry to take up your time. By the way, whats your name?" Yosuke says grinning.

"Oh no problem dude! The names Dakichi Raidou, pleasure to meet you good sir." Dakichi and Yosuke shakes hands. "Pretty sure you got some cleanin to do so I'ma go ahead and let you get back to it. See you around Yosuke!" Dakichi says as he darts for the plums.

"No problem Dakichi! If you ever need anything around here, just get give me the word man! Have a goodnight dude!!" Yosuke says as he makes a grin. Theres something about that guy...sorta reminds me of Yu for some slight reason.

"You too man!!" Dakichi says as he makes his way to pay for the plum and continue his jog.

\
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:21 pm

"I............I dont even know anymore..........." Masuyo said as he looked at his feet. "We ran around all this time thinking we may have been doing SOMETHING and it turns out we've done absolutely nothing!?"

"Well in the big picture yes but look at things from a different perspective Masuyo. We have more than our fill of persona users in the group now, and her plan is incomplete so long as she doesnt get that arcana data she needs. She keeps coming to us so common sense says we're the only viable people she can go for. Its obvious all we need to do is get stronger and then-"

"How do you suggest we do that? Go to the almighty persona guru who lives at the top of a mountain and sits under a waterfall without a shirt? So he can teach us about inner peace!? Or we find a magic fairy that-" Masuyo began to rant on angrily until he was punched in the face.

"If you feel like that..........I'll beat you. Again. And again. And again until you grow a pair!" Yomiko shouted at Masuyo. "Then you may get a little stronger and be worth something!"

"My.......if we're going to be fighting one another.......I suppose I'll lend a hand." Hideyoshi said. "I make a good punching bag." What worries me is how she completely ignored Misaki and Myself..........she definetely has something, or SOMEONE waiting in the background for us. It couldn't hurt to work with these guys for a while

"If anyone is being my punching bag its this spineless idiot!" Yomiko shouted pointing at Masuyo.

"Im a bitch for being smacked upside the head with a reality stick and accepting it? Maybe you're the stupid idiot here." Masuyo said angrily.

"Guys this REALLY isnt the time for-" Misaki started

"SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!" they both shouted.

"God damn it. This is exactly what she just said she wants on a global scale." she complained to Karin.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content