Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona 4 RP Phase 2

+3
Kilvas
Rise: The Game
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
7 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Persona 4 RP Phase 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Persona 4 RP Phase 2

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:28 pm

"Alright, now to find Banchou and hear it straight from him, right?" asked Karin as if trying to psyche herself up.

Shinta made his way to the edge of the bath, "I think it's about time we get out. Any longer and I just might be tempted to bore you with my backstory or something." He chuckled slightly as he climbed out, grabbing his towel and wrapping it around his waist.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12627
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:50 am

"Alright, lemme look for some doggy treats." Daikichi says as he roams Junes to look for the location of the treats. Much to his surprise, he notices Yosuke sweeping up the store like he was before. Dakichi figured he could walk up to him at this point since they met previously. "Yoooo, if it isn't Yosuke! I need your help again man!" Dakichi says happily greeting Yosuke.

"Hey Dakichi! How are ya? Back for more plums again?" Yosuke jokes around with Dakichi."

"Hey, I might wanna get some maybe. Actually, I figured I'd ask where you keep some doggy treats. Kinda need some since my doggys been pretty good today, so I figured he deserve some ya know?" Dakichi smiles.

"Oh, thats cool! If your lookin for some treats, head up those stairs, keep left and on the third right, that where we should keep em." Yosuke says. Man...this guys personality sorta makes me think of Yu at times. (Sigh) I miss Narukami a lot just like the others do. Such good times we had... "Hey by the way, sorry if this seems intrusive, but are you in school Dakichi?" Yosuke says puzzled.

"Oh me? Yea, I was actually planning to attend Yasogami High School. I'll be a Senior at the school. I meant to check it out but I never got the chance to." Dakichi says to Yosuke.

Whoa...this must be some kinda coincidence! Is this guy like Narukami in disguise or something? Narukami also came to Inaba for the 1st time and attend our school in the same grade as me, Yukiko, and Chie. Hmmm...maybe I should give em the same treatment I did to Narukami when I 1st met him here after all, I'm in the same boat with this guy too since I came here from a different town. Ugh...thinking about this more makes me mad that Narukami had to leave us. But maybe I should keep an eye out for this guy at school...

"Uh...earth to Yosuke? Something over in that direction thats bugging you?" Daikichi begins to stare at Yosuke in his puzzled state.

"OH! Sorry there Dakichi, didn't mean to space out like that! I'll be a Senior at Yasogami as well! Maybe we should meet up at the school or something?" Yosuke says with a grin.

"Yea, dude! That'd be cool to meet up sometime. Ok, lemme go ahead and get these treats for my pup and get on outta here. Don't wanna be wasting your time and all. I'll catch you later or sometime at school man. Have a goodnight!" Daikichi says while heading towards the aisle.

"No problem Dakichi!" Have a goodnight yourself!" Yosukes says as he beings to pause and think inside his head again. Cool, maybe this'll be a new friend for the group. Wonder what Chie and the others would think about Dakichi...

Dakichi pays for the snacks and begins to head home with Forrester and the bag he found near the gas pump.

Last edited by Bacon'N'grits on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 5798
Charm : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:59 am

Maeko nodded to Karin. "So..where are we gonna find him?" Maeko asked, turning to Masuyo.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Grade : 17792
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:04 am

"Good question," Karin crossed her arms in thought, "I don't know where he lives, and the only time we've seen him was around the apartment." She pressed a finger to her temple.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:05 am

"Yeah......we should check on how everyone is doing anyways." Yomiko said as she got out and wrapped herself in a towel

"Well thats why we're going to the apartment. Im sure Ms.A should know where he lives. Or at least his phone number." Masuyo said
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29890
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:09 am

"Yo Forrester! Catch!" Daikichi takes a treat from the box and tosses to Forrester. Forrester leaps in the air to eat the treat like hes learning acrobatics. "Good boy! You deserve that for being good as well as putting up with being stuck inside a cage all day." Dakichi says.

"WOOF!" Forrester agrees with Daikichi.

"Well, lets take you to the bathroom and head back. The last I need is for someone to think we robbed somebody due to how much yen is in this bag." Dakichi says a bit worried.
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:09 am

Karin nodded, "Good point. Let's do it."

Shinta silently got dressed and returned to the guys' room.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:31 am

"Huh.........where is everyone?" Yomiko asked looking around to find nobody but a sleeping Nene and Tsubasa in the girls' room. She headed to the boys' room.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:40 am

Oh yeah, I forgot about phones. Maeko searched her pockets as she followed the others. She soon found her phone and pulled it out, finding it smashed, possibly from the recent fights and events.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:46 am

Daikichi makes his way back to his home from taking Forrester for a bathroom break as well as quick gaze of the flood plain. "Just think Forrester...tomorrow is gonna be the big day for us. Gonna get our own pad, gonna work things out at a new school, and eat some good food buddy! Sound good don't it?!" Daikichi says while being pumped up.

*WOOOOOF!" Forrester happily agrees.

"Knew you'd enjoy that plan buddy! Alright lets head back to the house." Daikichi says as they head back.
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:47 am

"Whats up?" Masuyo asked as he turned to look at Maeko. He saw the phone and an air of extreme depression fell over him. "...................." he silently looked at the phone. "Its like the world demands I stay broke for all eternity."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:52 am

Maeko glared at the phone, she dropped it on the ground and kicked it to the side. "Eh, Not like I used it anyway." Maeko said as she started walking again. Or knew how for that matter..
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:58 am

Masuyo died on the inside. I hate everything.

"Hey Shinta wheres everyone?" Yomiko asked as she poked her head into the guy's room to see Shinta and Dahni. "Well you're here. Wheres everyone else?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:04 pm

Shinta turned to Yomiko and shrugged, "Not a clue. Didn't find a note or anything."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:11 pm

Daikichi and Forrester finally make it back home. As they come in the house, Daikichi takes the leash off of Forrester and Forrester begins to head upstairs.
"Well, know that I gave em a walk. I can continue my little routine training. But...don't think I can do it here now due to Gramps and Grammy being knocked out. Well, back outside I guess. No rest for the weary I suppose!" Daikichi shrugs his shoulders and heads back out after dropping off the bag of yen and Forrester.
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:12 pm

"Come on Masuyo, focus!" Maeko called out to him, walking on ahead to the apartments.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:19 pm

"Alright...lets pick a spot to make some noise. Got time and energy to burn so why not?!" Daikichi punches his fists together as goes towards the shopping district on the lookout for a spot to train at.
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:49 pm

"Blemrpheggin." Stefan mumbled, having dropped the bottle and found himself at the Samegawa riverside. He leaned back and stared at the sky. "....Seems like a fitting place to just die." He stared up for a few minutes. Before digging into his pocket, and pulled out a bottle of pills. "You must be proud of me mum. Following in your footsteps." He took a look at the pills. It read 'Placebo'. "......WHAT?! OF ALL THE STUPID GODDAMN CLICHES?!" He threw the pills into the river, standing up, rage renewing his vigor. "I CAN'T EVEN FUCKING KILL MYSELF PROPERLY. GOD DAMMIT." He kicked and screamed, tripping over his feet and falling into the river. After crawling back to the shore, he sat there and panted. "....My life is one big slapstick comedy.....And emotional train wreck...."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21627
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:00 pm

"Hmm....where to go to train some more...maybe the Shrine? Heck, I think the flood would be best actually. I coulda sworn I saw a good spot for get some training done." Dakichi says as he ponders where to go for his routine. "I would go to the Shrine but I'd feel bad for not donating-Whoa, I just got an idea! Maybe I could dump all that yen at the Shrine! Well then again, I'm not sure if it belongs to someone or not. Agh, too much thinking goin on right now!" Daikichi says a little flustered. "Screw it, I'll deal with it later. Right now, is good ol training time. Off to the flood plain!" Daikichi begins to head down river plain.
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:01 pm

"Oh okay." Masuyo said still thinking about the phone. "You poor soldier........"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:13 pm

With much excitement, Daikichi makes it to the river pretty fast. "When it comes to training, sleep don't matter. Well, unless I'm straight up worn out but even then, training is always good!" Lets DO THIS!!" Daikichi is pumped and ready to train. He begins to find a spot to start his training. He notices a stairwell and from that view, it looks as if you could fish down there. "Hey, this is what I was talkin about. Ain't nobody here although something smells weird." Daikichi says as he sniffs the air wondering what the smell could be. "Well, that doesn't matter right now. I think this is perfect! Alright, lets begin." Daikichi says as he takes his shirt off and begins his routine.
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:24 pm

Maeko stopped and turned around, "Come on! Let's get to the apartments already! It's getting late!" She called out again, getting irritated.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:38 pm

"Alright alright." Masuyo said as he began to walk. Jesus christ this woman is more of a slave driver than Yomi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:15 pm

"One...one-two...one-two three! HYURRRAGGGHHH!! One-two-three four, WOOARGH!!" Dakichi shouts as he goes through his vigorous training of shadowboxing. Boxing, Muay Thai, and swimming are some of his best sports hobbies with boxing being his best. Daikichi continues to throw series of jabs, hooks, and uppercuts and switches between stances during his training.
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:59 am

Masuyo, Karin and Maeko arrived at the apartment building. "Well, here we are," said Karin as she entered the lobby, "Chiaki-nee, are you here?"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down