Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Mythopoeia

+5
Bacon'N'grits
FuraidoRaisu
The Monkey King
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Grunge Hamster
9 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Tales of Mythopoeia - Page 11 Empty Re: Tales of Mythopoeia

Post by Kilvas Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:23 am

"Gasp!! Sylph!" Lynna ran over and hugged Sylph, forgetting about her previous question and the answer that followed it. She jumped up and down hugging Sylph as she smiled. She stopped suddenly, turning over to Undine, staring and smiling blankly.

Louise's Throne Room 7:38 PM FtST
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17792
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:57 pm

Lorenzo fidgeted with himself to start, intimidated by Louise. He then crossed his arms annoyed at Efreet's remark. He noticed Gnome sitting next to him and he just smiled. Louise finished and he started, "But, wa-" It was too late, they were already back. "-it!" He looked around in surprise, "Oh good god! I still had some questions." He lifted his arms and dropped them. I was right she didn't want to disclose too much about what's going on. He rubbed his head a bit. Well at least she said whatever I wanted.

"[Lorenzo!]" There was a shout from outside. Lexianna ran inside, "[You need to stop leaving without saying anything! You big jerk!]" She kicked Lorenzo in the shin.

"AGH REALLY!? [I JUST STEPPED OUT TO TALK TO THE IMPORTANT LADY. JEEZE!]" He yelled hopping around holding his shin.

"[You still haven't talked to Basil either! You have to do that soon! He's already gonna have a big fit! Don't make it worse than it needs to be.]" She said to him, wagging her finger at him.

Lorenzo now sitting, rubbing his shin. "[Fine!] I'll give Basil a holler..." Lexianna handed him, her communicator, and he looked at it nervously.
Maxwell Household, 7:40 PM FtST
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 6928
Charm : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by FuraidoRaisu Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:43 pm

"Poop.. Heh.. Heheha... HAHAAHEHEHAAA. That's pretty good, kid. And yeah hic this stuff's got a kick to it heheh. I can show you how to make a batch once I find enough parts to build another still. Heh had to ditch the last one. Cont... cornta.. contrablah hic NOT LEGAL and all that hehahaah. Learned to lac-shine from a brrrp farmer that lived just outside of Huò huò pó. Nice people there, Huò huò pó. Good soup. Good shine, too hehehe."

The old man takes another sip of the lachryma-shine and continues to ramble. "Was making another batch of the stuff just outside Youdu City limits hic and APPARENTLY someone had alerted your father and, suffice it to say, he did NOT appreciate what I was doing. Hehehe these two imperial goons show up at my little makeshift hic stil... stuh... STILLERY asking for identification and whatnot ehehehe. Long story short, I blow up the still to keep the bastrrrdshic occupied and take off running into the city. I end up at the space port ehehehe and hole up inside a trunk hahehehahahaaa ONE THING LEADS TO ANOTHER AND HERE WE ARE, BOY, IN A CAVE ON ANOTHER PLANET SHARING THE VERY LACHRYMA-SHINE THAT GOT ME IN THIS MESS WITH THE SON OF THE MAN WHO TRIED TO HAVE ME ARRESTED FOR MAKING THE STUFF TO BEGIN WITH hic. That's FATE, boy."

Chao takes a look at the bottle in his hand. "Man, this stuff hic really is strong. Hehaha."
FuraidoRaisu
FuraidoRaisu
Replica
Replica

Grade : 3754
Charm : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:36 pm

"Yeeah pop ish a right bastard... hic... but nots like you thinks! People're always shayin' 'Jiao-rong ya lazy bum. You gots no ambition! ain't ya ashamed?' Ashames? Look at Pops! Chashing... hic... a fine craftshman like yerself instead of doin' real emperor shit! Ya din't hurt nobody. Just making tasty bevrajeses. Dunno wats sho illegals bout that."

Jiao-rong continues to make squiggles of light aimlessly in the air. He eventually draws something that looks like a rune and colored sparks fly out the other end.

"Heheh...pretty colors... Yup. He'sh a bastard... hic... I don't even... sniffle... care about all that father-shon stuffs he...sniff... never did...sniffle... Nope. Hish real crime ish letting all the other Wang do his work! Country'sh all shits and they wants me to do somethin' bout it. Well I dun wanna!" Jiao-rong waves around wildly and falls of his rock. "I'm dun. g'night Ol' Man."

Inna cave? 'bout 8ish...hic...
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10059
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by FuraidoRaisu Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:50 am

"Heh. Didn't see that coming. Guess the kid's really got hic problems." Chao stands at the entrance of the cave. He takes a look around at the forest. He goes to his rucksack and pulls out some more machine parts. After a several minutes of tinkering, he produces two small, identical devices. He places each device on either side of the mouth of the cave and attaches a tripwire from one device to the other- some type of security system.

"Good night, boy. Got a hic big day ahead of us... Don't exactly know what's gonna happen... but it'll be big. Oh, it'll brrrp be big, alright heheha."

Chao unties the sleeping bag from the top of his rucksack. He unrolls it on the ground and lays down on top of it. Chao lets out a yawn. And he sleeps.

A cave, Fortunica. Little before 9PM... Heh, I guess.
FuraidoRaisu
FuraidoRaisu
Replica
Replica

Grade : 3754
Charm : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:54 pm

"Do pardon me for asking, but have you guys been to Roggrasha before?" Aomora asked while looking around the shack from her chair.

Tulsa's Sea Shack, Roggrasha. Ferridan 10:22 AM
Sophie
Sophie
Huma
Huma

Grade : 5407
Charm : 9
Location : Wandering around after a battle (Only few truely know).

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:19 pm

Leo let out a large yawn as a light shined through the window of his room. "Go awayyyyyyy" he complained as he turned over only for his face to bump into a cold object. "Gah! What the heck?" he said sitting up only to see a Gradosian dictionary. "Oh yeah.........I was studying after dinner and fell asleep.........oh man! WHAT TIME IS IS!!?!?!?!?!" he shouted freaking out realizing he could have slept in terribly. WHAT TIME IS IS? WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN YOU FOOL ITS "WHAT TIME IS IT?" "MOM! MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

Maxwell Household: ???? AM FtST
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29890
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:07 pm

"Hrrrrgh!" Atlas stretched on his bed in his Fortunican hotel room. The room was a suite, fitted with all that deserving of a Gradosian diplomat. Both out of respect, and a twinge of fear from the Fortunicans. Atlas, while willing to take advantage of those aspects, felt he deserved neither. At least not the respect anyway. "Well, being a diplomat is working out so far." He rubbed his head, shifting his legs under the covers. "Though today starts the actual work." He burped a little. "Hmm. Not feeling a hundred percent. Guess what they said about Fortunica is true." He got out of the bed and stared out the window. "It's not crippling, but it's certainly not comfortable..." He began stretching a little, hoping to acclimate a bit more to the environment.

Grandall, Fortunica 9:45 am FST
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21627
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:18 pm

"Milady is already out for the day Young Master." Walter said in a composed tone as Leo came running out of his room without his glasses, hair messed up and a trail of drool that dried up on the right side of his face.

"........Really?" Leo said with one eye half open looking as if he had some kind of condition.

"For three hours as a matter of fact. Its 9:45. She's been at the academy. And she's due for her lunch break in an hour. I suggest you ready up as fast as possible to avoid feeling her wrath infront of your guests." he said with a calm, but stern tone that obviously had a feeling of "You effed up big time kid." behind it. "Maya has already prepared breakfast. Hurry downstairs."

Maxwell Estate: 9:45 AM FtST
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:24 pm

How do these people live like this? Atlas thought. He earned himself a handful of stares as he walked through the area. "First...the Maxwell family." He cracked his hands as he continued his path. Still, despite their looks, these people have it mostly together. The way they carry themselves. They're not afraid of foreigners. Could just be because it's a high traffic area for them, but still.

Grandall, Fortunica, 9:49am FST
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:34 pm

Maya was tending to the front yard garden of the household as a thought overcame her. "Oh. I forgot to get another spare outfit for the young lady. She seems like she's prone to getting messy alot." she said as she stood up to see some dirt on her uniform. ".......as am I. Well it will be a quick errand, I can get to the tailor and back within fifteen minutes." she said trying to pat some excess dirt off of herself and went back inside to grab some money.

Maxwell Household 9:52 AM FtST
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:52 pm

"Geeze. These people are a little excessive, eh?" Atlas said to himself as he approached the Maxwell estate. "Then again the Emperor lives pretty lavishly himself, so I guess it's not too surprising." He looked at the door and had a half frown. "Hmmm.." He lifted the sarcophagus onto his arm and knocked on it three times. "Excuse me- Bah. Shit." He switched over to Fortunican. "Excuse me." His accent thick, and pronunciation sloppy. "I'm here to see the head of the household. I am Corporal-Er. Ambassador Atlas Stathis of Grados. I'm here on official business." He whispered to Cyrus. "How was that?"

Maxwell Household. 9:55 am FtST
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:05 pm

"I see. Just a moment sir." a young maid said to Atlas with clumsy Gradosian speak. It was clear she normally doesn't go near the side of Fortunica made for Gradosian travelers and such. She tapped Leo's shoulder as he stared off into space in the dining room. "Excuse me Young Master, but you have a visitor."

"Huh? Ok." Maybe its that Basil guy Lexianna and Lorenzo mentioned last night "Well if so hes probably laid back like those two so he wont judge.......my........appearance.........what?" Leo said outloud as he made it to the front door to see a gruff man carrying a large object on his back. Well.......this doesn't look like just any traveler. Maybe he's lost? "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........." Leo said to Atlas trying to decide what to assume about him before speaking. It just resulted in an awkward stare.

Maxwell Household 9:55 AM FtST
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:15 pm

"....Hey pipsqueak." Atlas said to Leo. "Where's Maxwell?" He studied Leo for a moment before it hit him. "...Why was I expecting something different?" He groaned and rubbed his head. "Listen, I know this isn't my place to say this or anything, but speaking strictly man to...man, your family would probably acquire more respect if you didn't greet your guests like....well, like this." With that Atlas pushed Leo aside and made his way into the estate. "....I said all that in Gradosian, didn't I?" He slapped his face. "Uh. So. I'm sorry to be a bother and...everything." Atlas found himself distracted by an expensive looking vase, tracing it with his finger, nearly dropping it at one point. "Uh. Maybe there's someplace we can talk in private or something. I'm an ambassador of Grados." And you're doing a great job of representing your country.

Maxwell Household, 9:56am FtST
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:16 pm

"I've been here a couple times to assist in hunts. The women here surprisingly let me probably because I'm pretty good amongst some of our people." Nathan said sadly. "Not to say we Kaigorians can't fight, just a lot of us like to outwit our opponents and it works most of the time. I tend to stay away from here simply because of the attention I attract personally." Nathan said.

"Oh yea! I love it here! It's a prideful village and it has the most water surrounding it making transportation possible from here to Grados." Kalina said.

Tulsas Sea Shack Roggrasha. Ferridan 10:25AM

Cecilla hears something by the entrance and proceeds to see whats going on. "Hm? Someone else is here I think. I wonder who it could be." Cecilla said as she heads towards the entrance of the house.

Maxwell Household 9:58AM FtST
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Grade : 5798
Charm : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:19 pm

Leo's eye twitched. The more I associate with people from Grados......... He shook his head to avoid telling himself all Gradosians act like the man infront of him and Lorenzo. Theres probably WORSE than them out there. he thought sighing. "That depends on the subject at hand. We're kind of lax around the house so i'd say the living room. Besides a few guests who should still be sleep just the servants are home. Is that alright with you?" he said with a large yawn. "Sorry. Long day yesterday."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:28 pm

Lynna was out playing in the fountains, jumping and kicking her feet. She kept quiet however as she stared blankly into the sky with a dull expression on her face. She continued at this for a few minutes before stopping. Her face was unchanged as she continued staring into the sky, standing still in the fountain.

Maxwell household, 10:00 FtST
Kilvas
Kilvas

Grade : 17792
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:28 pm

"Fine by me." Atlas shrugged, looking around. He eyed the vase one last time before following Leo into the living room. "So, nice place you have here." Atlas said awkwardly, shifting around a bit. He stood in silence for a moment before giving up on the bravado. "Alright, listen, you seem like a down to earth kind of guy. I'm new to this whole ambassador thing. Literally I was tasked to do it yesterday morning. So bear with me." He recomposed himself. "I'm here on behalf of the nation of Veilstrum of Grados, under orders from General Einsigg and General Grunewald. If I can be frank, war is brewing in Grados."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:34 pm

"..........." Leo gave Atlas a sharp glare. He looked to his side and nodded his head to Walter who was waiting in the living room. He gave a "As you wish" bow and left the room, all doors leading to the living room shutting with someone on guard at each one. "Alright. Now this conversation won't be heard by anyone. If I may, exactly what is happening in Grados to cause such tension? And I truly do not to sound rude when I say this, but how does it involve Fortunica in a way that Veilstrum would need to send an ambassador?" he asked as he gestured Atlas to take a seat. "One last question. Anything to drink?"

Maxwell Household: Living Room 10:02 AM FtST
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:44 pm

"Nah. I'll go to a bar later for a drink." And maybe a tussle. Atlas responded. "War has been brewing there for two hundred and fifty years. Relations with Di Yu have never been good, and between propagana and xenophobia, tensions have only escalated." He shrugged. "Honestly, I don't know what's going to set it off or when it's even going to happen. I was sent here with a report that Di Yu is 'moving', but frankly I find it irrelevant. Whether something is brewing there or not, war is going to happen. Now," Atlas worked his way over to the chair and sat down, looking very comfortable, and placing the sarcohpagus down next to him with a loud thud. It faced Leo, as if studying him. "where this concerns Fortunica, is where it stands in this war. It's not a secret that the buzzard- sorry, Yanluoang came from here." His tone bitter when referencing the old warlord. "The leaders of Erepus, the rightful leaders of Grados, worry that Fortunica will aide Di Yu in an attempt to usurp Grados completely." He sat forward in his chair
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:59 pm

"Hm..." Leo said closing both of his eyes in thought. "Well. I WILL say that I am on a very important task right now. One that involves trying to amass a small group to complete it. I cant disclose the details of my task to anyone outside of my group of allies though. But I can however tell you that said task only involves Fortunica, and nothing else. As far as Lady Louise has been acting, not a soul on Fortunica even knows that war is brewing on Grados. She HAS visited Grados on several occasions saying she was visiting an "Old friend" but for those I was always restricted to stay either on the ship we went on or in a local hotel. Whenever she says that, I just take into account that she's thousands of years old. She probably really was visiting an OLD friend. Like whoever on Grados may be similar to her, if there is someone like that. I've never seen Di Yu myself nor have I ever heard anything about it. Anything good at least. Apparently they're the reason Lady Louise is trying so hard to stay on Grados' good side. I don't know the details on that beyond "They made us look bad." for the most part." Leo said as he shuffled around in his seat. "What im trying to get at though is, say Lady Louise knew about Grados' war brewing. This is the first im hearing of it, and im pretty much her right hand man. If shes the only one on this planet who knows it, there cant possibly be any way shes planning to have us aid in overthrowing Grados."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:08 pm

"Fair enough. And that's what my higher ups want, but I'm looking for you to give us one over." Atlas looked intently at Leo. "Fight with us. Alongside us. Any tensions between our worlds will be all but null. Minimal losses for our side, we'd absolutely crush Di Yu. They'd be overwhelmed. Trade routes would be cleared open, Grados and Fortunica can trade and aide each other. If nothing else, it'd make Ferranidan quiver for what our combined strength can do. It'd be a golden age." Atlas stood. "I didn't come all this way to just get Fortunica's indifference. I want to form a brotherhood. That's why they sent me, a soldier. Not a diplomat. I've been in the army. People from different places, nations, backgrounds, it's all the same when you fight side by side. Reclaiming Di Yu for Grados will be a step to a new era for Fortunica and Grados."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:34 pm

"Someone else from Grados? They must need something to send someone that important over here..." Cecilla pondered. Perhaps jumping may be a good option here, I just hope I don't make this awkward. I think I might've heard Ambassador used to descirbe him.

Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Grade : 5798
Charm : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:36 pm

"While I don't mind the idea in the least honestly, I have to run that by Lady Louise. Maybe if this were in different circumstances, like me being 5 years older or something I could make the decision, but im only 16. That and she runs this place so it only makes sense to ask her her view on joining in on the war. Now if you want my personal feelings on it as Maxwell, i'd tell you that i'll pick the choice that benefits my land the most, while cutting down losses. Nipping the issues over in Grados in the bud, means nothing spills over here." Leo said standing up. "The thing is, I NEED to finish this job on Fortunica ASAP. Like, Lady Louise wont even consider us helping until I get this job done. I think its why she's telling me to get allies. Normally shes pretty lax about whatever tasks she has me doing but she's being abnormally impatient about this one from what i've been hearing from the others." he said with a sigh. "Sorry. Even if the answer is a yes, its a no till that gets done." Leo then looked up as if someone who wasnt in the room was speaking to him. "Actually this is rather convenient for you." he said to Atlas as Louise entered the room from the door Walter was watching. "Sorry, I was kinda relaying all of the conversation from my spirits to her. You guys can come out now." After saying that Undine, Efreet and Gnome appeared infront of Atlas. "I figured it'd save time and be more convenient than repeating the same conversation later."

"Its as he says." Louise said looking at Atlas. "I am absolutely thrilled at the thought removing Di Yu from the picture, and fixing whatever lingering scars they may have left on Grados under Fortunica's name, but his current task is top priority.I am however, interested at the part where you mentioned your being a soldier." she said with a scheming grin. "So heres the deal: Aid our young Maxwell in his current task on Fortunica. Complete it, and you have yourselves this world as your comrade in the upcoming battle."

Maxwell Household: Living Room 10:15 AM FtST
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:44 pm

"It would be a pleasure to help." He gave Louise a bow. "War doesn't seem to be impending, at least not at this moment, and I enjoy traveling. It'd be a shame to have come all this way in order to just turn back. I would request sending a messenger to my superior to report our current standings. And if necessary to meet with the other nobles." The sarcophagus shook. "Er. And I suppose it's a little rude of me not to introduce my friend. Which...actually, maybe you can help...it's a more personal request though."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down