Tales of Mythopoeia

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Tales of Mythopoeia - Page 13 Empty Re: Tales of Mythopoeia

Post by The Monkey King on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:30 pm

Basil opened his mouth to speak but before he could Tirk rushed to Louise, grabbed her hand and kissed it. "My name is Tirkai Mahad, I am lucky to be in the presence of such a beautiful and rare flower. What might I call such a marvel as yourself?" He said kissing her hand again. Both Lorenzo and Basil had smacked their faces at this point.

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 5403
Charm : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:36 pm

Walter bit his lip to refrain from saying anything to Tirk. He simply scoffed and turned at hearing Maya screech like a feral animal.

"Y-Y-YOU! YOU JUST WALTZED UP TO LADY LOUISE OF ALL PEOPLE AND BEGAN TO PERFORM SUCH A HEINOUS ACT UPON HER BODY! UNFORGIVABLE!!!!" she shouted as her hand began to glow purple and formed a ball of lightning.

"Now now that wont do." said a soft voice from behind Basil. "We only attack perpetrators, not guests." Miriam said as she returned home for her lunch break. She turned to Basil and Tirk and bowed. "Excuse our excitable maid. She's just over protective."

"And hasn't the slightest experience with men it seems." Louise muttered as she gave Tirk a mischievous smile. "I like this one. He knows how to treat a woman of my caliber." she said with a wink. 'Anyways, I assume you two are the guardians of the two foreigners?"

"Do you have any idea how rude that statement sounds." Leo said walking outside fully dressed.

Maxwell Household Front Yard 10:45 AM FtST

Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 28365
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:43 pm

Tulsa's Sea Shack, Roggrasha. Ferridan, 10:34 AM FsT

Taking another glance food before saying, "Thank you for the food." and begins to eat the fish.

10:55 AM FsT, 21 minutes later

The fish is mostly eaten and the lemonade only half drunken, "The killika fish was great, but I should've asked for water rather then lemonade, bit more then I'd like with it" Aomora says before checking on Nathan's and Kalina's progress with their meal.

Sophie
Huma
Huma

Grade : 3882
Charm : 9
Location : Wandering around after a battle (Only few truely know).

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:52 pm

Tirk merely smiled back and backed off with a, "Milady."

"Not as rude as you think, boy. Those two are the ones imposing on your home." Basil said with an accent to Leo. He motioned for Lorenzo to move toward him. Lorenzo moved, turned around and stood to Basil's side. Basil grabbed his shoulder. Squeezing hard. Lorenzo's face showing how much it hurt. "I need to apologize for my boy here. Intruding on your home and work. AND for putting himself and others in danger." He let go and Lorenzo dropped to the ground. Tirk chuckled a bit, and Basil continued, "But you took care of him and have helped him immensely, So thank you." He bowed deeply and Tirk followed suit. He stood back up and continued, "He however tells me that you, Miss Louise, want him to help with the Maxwell boy's work. And I honestly think that he's ready and I'm willing to let him go. I just wanted to make sure the boy wasn't coming up with a tall tale just to get out of trouble again."
Maxwell Household Front Yard 10:46 AM FtST

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:59 pm

"Oh. Well its his choice obviously. I just mentioned it may be a good idea because he seems to get along with Little Leo over here." she said pointing to Leo. "That and the boy could use some friends. In the end is all up to you all, I hope I didn't come off as looking as if I was demanding he help Leo with his job." she said with a bow.

Maya merely continued to glare at Tirk. Well excuse me for not having "experience" with men! Not like any men would want anything to do with a tainted mongrel like myself anyways.....

"So thats whats going on. You're getting a group together to help? Thats incredible news." Miriam said to Leo hugging him. "You have no idea how worried your Mother would be knowing her young little sixteen year old child was out there fighting for his life all alone!" she said squeezing him tighter. "First your father! Then you! If I didn't have Walter and Maya around who knows how long it would take before I lost it!" she began to shout dramatically.

"Mom......kinda infront of other people." Leo said red in the face.

Maxwell Household Front Yard 10:47 AM FtST

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:03 pm

"Don't care at the moment...too busy thinking about that feast that was just had. That should be more than enough sustain for this boat trip." Nathan said. "I've put down the tip and everything so we can go ahead a go to the port. You should also learn to finish your drinks guys..." Nathan said.

"UGH! Shut up!! Not everyone likes this lemonade! Otherwise, that sounds good. I think the next boat towards Grados is coming soon so lets get going!" Kalina said as the group heads for Roggrasha port. "Hurry up Aomora! Get your water real quick."

Tulsa's Sea Shack, Roggrasha. Ferridan, 10:59 AM FsT

"I am also one of the guardians madam. I'll do my best to ensure his safety as well as the others. It is a great pleasure to be here." Cecilla said.

Maxwell Household Front Yard 10:48 AM FtST

Tales of Mythopoeia - Page 13 Tumblr_lo2zhgVi0E1qbvovho1_500
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 4273
Charm : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:12 pm

Lorenzo had gotten up and coughed a bit. Basil gave him a hard pat in the back and said, "Ahh it wasn't that bad you big babby!" He laughed and said, "No I know you're not demanding he goes. As a matter of fact I would expect Lorenzo to demand that you let him go with Leo. He's a stubborn boy and once he get's an idea in that noggin of his, He'll run with it till the end of time."

Lorenzo was bright red at this point, "Da'! Don't embarrass me in front of everyone!"

Basil laughed and gave him another hard pat nearly knocking Lorenzo over, "Hahaha! That's a good thing boy! Mean's your dedicated!"

Lorenzo recovered his composure, crossed his arms and pouted with a big 'HMPH'

Tirk merely smiled coyly and winked back at Maya.
Maxwell Household Front Yard 10:49 AM FtST

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:16 pm

"Gck!" Maya grunted seeing Tirk wink at her. "Wh-what is it!?"

"WHY." Miriam said to Cecilia. "I appreciate everything you do, and you're adorable Cecilia. BUT WHY"

"Why what?" Leo asked.

"Why are you dragging all of these beautiful women around with you!?" Miriam shouted at Leo. "Theres her! Theres the fountain girl! And theres Lexi! I don't know how I feel about this....traveling unsupervised with three girls. Especially knowing you're at that curious age and all. You let on that you aren't intrigued about........."relations" but just the other day in your study I found a book that-"

"STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. If anything NOT infront of Lady Louise!!!!!!" Leo begged his mom. "And it wont be a problem! I have no interest in Cecilia or the gorilla woman!" he screamed until he realized he insulted Lexi infront of pretty much her family. "Oops. Uh, im sorry!" he shouted at Tirk and Basil.

"...........I didn't hear mention of the fountain girl." Maya said appearing behind Leo with a malicious aura. "Don't tell me you're chasing after her! YOU'RE TOO YOUNG! YOU ARENT READY FOR SUCH THINGS!!!!!" she screamed shaking Leo.

"ITS TOO SOON!" Miriam cried out as she joined Maya. "NOT MY LITTLE BABY!!!!"

"........................I thought we discussed this like, two weeks ago. You seemed to take it alot better then." Louise said watching the spectacle that was two overprotective grown women cry over a teenager.

"THERE WERENT WOMEN TWO WEEKS AGO!!!!!!" Miriam shrieked.

Leo looked at Lorenzo full of shame. Family. What a wonderful thing huh? Rapidly destroying all of your dignity without a second thought. "I.......I don't even know what to say to this man."

Maxwell Household Front Yard 10:49 AM FtST

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm

"I don't mean to sound rude to Leo or anyone here but...no one here has that kinda of agenda here. At least, thats what I see...although, that's not to say Leo is a gentlemen. He is quite so madam, as well as Lorenzo! I assure you everything will be ok!" Cecilla said to Miriam.

Maxwell Household Front Yard 10:51 AM FtST

Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:28 pm

Miriam grabbed Cecilia by her shoulders. "Cecilia. You must understand. Those two over there. They're known as these creatures called "MEN". Even the most gentle and respectable of gentlemen can become feral beasts at the drop of the hat given the right situation."

".......Creatures?" Leo said with an offended tone. He looked to Walter for help, only to see that he had already conveniently slipped back inside of the house. Why do you always abandon me when your sister an my mom double team me?

"Well, you talk as if women aren't any different." Louise said. "I can see it already. Some bewitching harlot enticing our innocent little Leo into some kind of "secret study session" or something. And being him he graciously accepts not knowing what hes getting himself into, only for his innocence and purity to be snatched away at the hands of a-"

"STOP! STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP!!!" Miriam cried out as she grabbed Leo. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD BE DAMNED! I CANT LET IT HAPPEN!"

"Well I was about to ask "So you're willing to let the world be sacrificed for your son?" but you answered it before I could even ask. Actually I think that deserves praise." Louise said as she sarcastically clapped.

"MRGH. LEO!" Miriam screamed in his face. "I trust you. And trust is a very hard thing to fix when broken. And theres somethings in this world you can break, that can NEVER be fixed. DON'T GO BREAKING ANYTHING LIKE THAT. OR I'LL BREAK YOU."

"I understand!" Leo shouted as if he was in a military academy.

"I always find it entertaining how she can switch from sappy mother to psychotic murderer within seconds." Louise said to the Gradosians. "Sorry about the scene, never a dull day with this family!"

Maxwell Household Fromt Yard 10:52 AM FtST

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:30 pm

"Don't really need it." Aomora replies while following behind Kalina, "You two have all the supplies you're bringing with you correct?" she asks as they continue walking to the port.

Roggrasha Village, Roggrasha. Ferridan 11:01 AM FsT

Sophie
Huma
Huma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:33 pm

Tirkai said, "Ahh nothin my good lady. I just didn't know this land had gems hidden in it, such as yourself."

Lorenzo first tried to hold in his laughter but then burst out laughing. Basil then smacked him upside his head and started, "You do know he called your sister a gorilla right? Are you just gonna let some kid say stuff like that?"

"AHHH! I know but is being called a gorilla as bad as being humiliated like this?" He said still snickering. "I mean he must barely be getting his 'sensual desires'." He said laughing out loud now.

Tirkai couldn't help but laugh too and said, "Hey Sir Maxwell you wouldn't want any help with the ladies would you?" Basil started snickering too. "And don't worry we get this all the time on the ship too!" Tirkai replied to Louise.

Lexianna emerged from within with just a shirt that was way too big for her, "Hey, everyone. What's all noise?" She was rubbing her eyes.
Maxwell Household Front Yard 10:53 AM FtST
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:38 pm

"Of course, Wendel even gave us more for the boat trip. Oh, which reminds me, this other bag is for you. Ticket, extra food, and some equipment for any obstacles or terrain that could get in our way." Nathan said giving Aomora the bag. "Alright, look lively people! ONWARD! To Grados!" Nathan says leading the way to the boat.

"Here we go...a nice little boat ride and this guy is primed." Kalina said sadly. Please....all that is holy and powerful...no fights on this boat pleaseeeeeeee...

Roggrasha Port Entrance, Roggrasa. Ferridan 11:04AM FsT

"Oh my...well, I do understand you madam. He'll be ok with us around!" Cecilla said.

Maxwell Household Front Yard 10:54 AM FtST

Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:39 pm

"NO." Leo, Maya and Miriam all growled in unison. They all then looked at each other awkwardly.

"Good! Thats the right answer Leo!" Miriam hysterically said.

"No! I meant I DONT NEED HELP. Not that I don't care about girls!" Leo shot back.

"Please Young Master! Five more years! Give it five more years at least!" Maya pleaded. "And YOU." she said pointing at Tirk. "Don't think im standing here secretly hoping you'll ask me to dinner! Because im not!" she said.

"That was covered up so badly that I don't know if I should laugh at you or be ashamed." Louise said with an ashamed tone. "Alright all antics aside! Journey! Its happening! Get to the port I mentioned earlier ASAP!" she shouted clapping her hands.

"Oh yeah. We're going to the land of Sylphs first right?" Leo said. "Well I guess its best to get the worst out of the way I suppose. Though we have to wait for Atlas and Lynna to be ready first."

Maxwell Household Front Yard 10:56 AM FtST

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:50 pm

Taking the bag from Nathan and giving him a nod of thanks, "Alright, but just remember, we're being smuggled, so some subtlety is required." Aomora says. Well, I can at least double check what I've got in my equipment sack and this bag to pass some time on the boat.

Roggrasha Port, Roggrasha. Ferridan 11:05 AM FsT

Sophie
Huma
Huma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:52 pm

"Well then I'll go back to the Baratros for now. Tirk do what you want. If you guys want a lift anywhere, we could take you there." He said turning around promptly and waving away.

Tirkai then ran up to Maya, "Alrighty I'll just secretly ask you." He whispered into her ear, "Want to go out for some dinner later?"

Lorenzo smacked his face again. Oh come on. Do you really have to lay it on that hard? He turned to Lexianna and shoved her back inside. "Alrighty I'll get her dressed and ready to go."

Lexianna laughed softly, "[Why're we going back inside?]" She asked confused.
Maxwell Household Front Yard 10:57 AM FtST

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:03 am

Louise and Miriam facepalmed in unison. "Here it comes." They both said.

"Ah...well i'd love to but I have work to tend to unfortunately." three voices said.

".......were you two imitating me?" Maya asked.

"Well when you've given that answer to any man who has ever spoken to you you kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda remember it" Louise said folding her arms. "Are you some kind of Sadist who gets a rush out of turning down men or something? You act all prim and proper until they ask you, and then you just slice em up with that same "Ah...well i'd love to but I have work to tend to unfortunately." crap."

"She's off duty tonight as a matter of fact." Miriam said with a small grin.

"B-BUT. LADY LOUISE ALREADY SAID IM OFF DUTY FOR THE AFTERNOON!" Maya screamed. "WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO IF I HAVE THE ENTIRE DAY OFF!?"

"Please. Take her. Now." Miriam pleaded to Tirk.

"NO!!!!!!!! NOT YET! I STILL HAVE DIRT ON ME! I NEED TO CLEAN UP!" Maya screeched as she dashed back into the house.

"..........." Leo silently watched the scene unfold. So they scream and plead for me to not get involved with a woman, and then turn right around and do everything in their power to get Maya involved with a man whom she just met. This right here is why I don't bother tryin to understand women. They make no sense, they contradict their selves as often as a bird chirps, and they send ridiculously mixed signals. What was that crap just now? "I hate you! Oh please take me to dinner~!" Why didn't Maya just ask the guy from the start? Is pretending to not like a guy supposed to be cute or something? Just seems stupid to me. And a colossal waste of time. At least Lynna is upfront about everything-WAIT WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT HER AGAIN YOU HEARD MOM YOU FOOL YOU DON'T WANNA GET KILLED DO YOU? He sighed heavily. "Alright im done. Im going back inside and waiting for everyone to get ready." he said with an annoyed tone.

Maxwell Household Front Yard 11:00 AM FtST

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:11 am

Nathan and his group arrive to the boat headed for Grados. "ALRIGHT!!! All headed to Grados please head this way! The boat is headed toward Veilstrum. All Aboard!" The announcer said to all the passengers boarding.

"Wow...this is nice. I've been to Roggrasha but I've been sent to Grados before. This'll be fun!" Nathan said fist pumping.

"This is what I get for the next 8 hours? I may not last very long on this and we haven't even gotten on the boat yet..." Kalina growled.

"Keep that up and I'll help out with you not lasting much." Nathan said smugly. "Can't you see? The excitement of this whole thing? We get to have some fun while doing some serious business on a whole new place." Nathan said.

"Yea yea, I know. I'm..just a bit nervous is all..." Kalina said.

"Look...don't be. We're gonna be alright! Me, you and Aomora can hold our own so quit thinking so hard. Save it for when we really need it." Nathan said.

"Last call for any passengers hopping on the boat!" Thee announcer said.

"With that...let's get going! "Nathan said as he pulled Kalina and Aomora by their arms out of excitement to head to Grados.

Onboard The Noladash. Departing from Ferridan. 11:09AM Fst

"Well Leo...I tried. Your family realllly cares about you. That's a good thing though! I just wish they wouldn't jump the gun on us so much. Heading to the Sylph Lands should be interesting!" Cecilla said quietly to Leo.

Maxwell Household Front Yard 11:02 AM FtST

Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:14 am

"I guess........" Leo said with a sigh. "Except the head of their family doesn't exactly get along with my family in the least." he said to Cecilia with a scowl. "Whatever. We just need to take care of business there and get outta there as quick as possible."

Maxwell Household Entrance Hall 11:02 AM FtST

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:20 am

"Ahh she's a shy one!" Tirk said as if accepting a challenge. "I will gladly take her out for the night!" He exclaimed chasing after her, "Oh Miss maiiiiiiid~!" He sang running in after her.

Lorenzo sighed as the pair got back to their room, "Did you really have to walk out like that?"

Lexianna replied slightly confused, "What do you mean?" She was still waking up.

"Ahh, don't worry about it. just get dressed and ready to go." He said trying to collect his things.
Maxwell Household Front Yard 11:03 AM FtST

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:05 pm

"Hm? Lynna broke from her trance and turned towards the commotion. "Who's talking? What's with all the noise?" she asked out loud as she climbed out of the fountain. She casually walked over the others, still soaked.

Maxwell Household, front yard, 11:05 AM FtST

Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:So what did I do? I played the sax muthaf**ker!
Kilvas
Kilvas

Grade : 16267
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:17 pm

"Oh dear...you're soaking wet! Here, let me dry you off! Hnnnnnuagh!" Cecilla shouts using power to rinse and dry her up as well as her clothes. She took the water her clothes to form a ball of what she was soaked with. "Ok... now for a couple vials, then distribute this water in each one and Presto!" Cecilla says happily. "I've always wanted to do that but now um...what to do with these vials...?"

Maxwell Household, front yard, 11:07 AM FtST

Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:27 pm

"...." Lynna stared blankly at Cecilia, emotionlessly. "The water...you took it. Lynna doesn't like you." Her head tilted slightly, continuing to glare. "Give it back."

Maxwell Household, Front Yard, 11:09 AM FtST

Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:29 pm

"Oh..you want them? I'm sorry...here. I was..just trying to help..." Cecilla said as she gave Lynna back the vials.

Maxwell Household, Front Yard, 11:10 AM FtST

Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:36 pm

Lynna took the vials from Cecilia. She dropped them at her feet, allowing her feet and ankles to get soaked. She smiled before turning back to the others. "What are we doing?" She asked, looking around.

Maxwell household, Front yard 11:10 AM FtST

Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next