Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Mythopoeia

+5
Bacon'N'grits
FuraidoRaisu
The Monkey King
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Grunge Hamster
9 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Tales of Mythopoeia - Page 17 Empty Re: Tales of Mythopoeia

Post by The Monkey King Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:32 am

"Haha yeaaaaa, Basil's not gonna pull out the Baratros for Port Ilma." Lorenzo chuckled awkwardly.

"Heck no, Wait a minute... Port Ilma? Where are you taking a boat to?" Basil asked curiously.

"I think it was the Land of the Sylphs?" Lorenzo questioned trying to remember.

"Ahh. Still a No on the ride. You guys wouldn't save too much time with me. Especially cause The Bird isn't quite ready to fly at this time." Basil replied.

"Figures. But I'm not complaining. In fact, I'll go grab my stuff. Do you mind giving my friends here whatever they need?" Lorenzo asked walking away with a small wave.

"Sure," Basil said turning to the rest of the party. "So what do you guys need?"

The Baratros 12:16 PM FtST
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 6927
Charm : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:36 am

"Uhm. Nothing much really. Unless you have interesting books or something to read. I cant see why you guys would carry any Orange or Pineapple gels on you so........yeah. And I would just love to make some Orange or Pineapple treats for the road. Sorry." Leo said awkwardly.
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29889
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:37 am

"Alright! Then we're off! Follow me everyone!" Nathan said excited.

"I'm glad Annette is here in case you get us lost~possibly in trouble..." Kalina mocked.

"Why haven't I knocked you out yet?" Nathan replied as the group heads to the HQ.

Luxveilm Port, Grados. 9:09 PM GsT

"Um...I have some if you want Leo. I always come prepped!" Cecilla said.

The Baratros 12:18 PM FtST
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 5797
Charm : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:44 am

"Ah no dont worry about it. I want them for personal reasons, not for anything that'll help us. I'll just get some later." Leo said to Cecilia waving his hands back and forth. "Those are yours. Keep them." If anything maybe those Sylphs will mistake gels for rocks and hurl those at me instead...........hah. Yeah right.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:03 am

"No need to apologize! Unfortunately I don't have any pineapple gels right now. However, Orange gels They should have some in the kitchen. Our chef likes to make desserts with them. Getting you some extra ones, wouldn't be a problem." Basil said at first, "A book though? I mainly have ledgers. But... hold on." He disappeared inside and emerged again quickly. "Here." Basil extended a hand with a small tome. "It's an old story from my homeland. Tells a tale of two traveling merchants that are tricked by greed. Kind of a Merchant's folktale to teach some basic morals. It's written in Gradosian though."
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:50 pm

"Blech. Gels." Atlas stuck out his tongue. "Stuff's gross. Doesn't even fill me up at all either." He looked over his shoulder over the ship. "I guess the lemon gels are alright though..." He trailed off and turned to the rest of the group. "Anyone a good cook? Cecilla you seem like you'd be a good cook and all."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21626
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:33 pm

"Huh.......that actually sounds like something I could use to read." Leo said interested in the book Basil handed him. "Not only will it possibly teach me something, but I can practice reading Gradosian too. Thank you! I'll be sure to return it to you in perfect condition!" he said bowing. "Atlas brings up a good point, is anyone here skilled at cooking? Or is it time for us to start practicing? We aren't going to be able to eat out everywhere we go." And im sure everyone will get tired of sandwiches quick.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:30 pm

Lynna kept quiet as she followed the group around, swinging her arms widely as she smiled. Where were we going again Aira? Lynna doesn't remember anymore..

The Baratros, Fortunica 12:22 PM FtST
Kilvas
Kilvas

Grade : 17791
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:02 pm

"I mean, Cyrus is out of practice, but he's an alright cook." Atlas gestured. "Though I've never been a fan of the idea of eating something skeletal demon fingers have been putting together." He shrugged and walked around the ship a bit. "It'd be better than starving I guess."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:42 pm

"I'm really good at it! Just leave it to me guys!" Cecilla said. "Not only can I make some nice sandwiches, I can do some great desserts as well as main course dishes for everyone."

The Baratros, Fortunica 12:25 PM FtST
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:56 pm

"I guess thats good, though I think survival will come before indulgence. Last thing we need to do is run short on supplies because we used it on making pies or something." Leo said cocking his head to the side.

"Well I suppose that wouldn't have been a problem had we had a slightly smaller group." Undine said as she rested her tail on Leo's shoulder. "Just make sure to keep track of materials and know when to replenish them I suppose." she said with a concerned tone.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:24 am

Basil laughed at Leo's response. "Ahh no need to be so formal! But It's yours to keep. You never know, you might need some knowledge like that book has." He payed attention to the conversation and smiled, Ahh they'll be fine. These kids know what they're doing.

A loud slam came from the door that was just kicked open. Lorenzo walked out with a large pack. Lexianna following behind with a smaller pack. Two men followed them. One that was dressed very formally with blonde hair. The other dressed in Military fatigues and bald.

The well dressed man started. "Hmph. I still don't think this is what's best for them!." His voice light and very pompous.

"Ahh don't doubt 'em, Boyo. The lad and lass 'ave gone through most o' me training. They're more than ready." The other said in a gruff voice with an accent.

Basil turned to the two of them, "Aren't you two supposed to be working?" He turned to the blonde specifically, "It's about lunch time isn't it Florent?"

"Yea but Mr. Magnius Gruff here wanted to see Lorenzo and Anna off!" Florent responded.

"It's Douglas. Ya twit! Ugh, Even Finnigan would 'ave be better." Douglas responded.

"I swear you two are worse than the kids sometimes." Basil said putting a hand over his face. A "HEY!" came from both Lexianna and Lorenzo at the same time.

"But, we need to get going. We've been making the others wait too long." Lorenzo said putting his pack on the scooter and tying it down. He turned to Lexianna "I'll walk it for a while, Lexi."

"[Sure.]" She replied turning to Douglas and Florent first. "[Thanks for seeing us off!]" She hugged them both, "[Don't fight too much you two!]"

"[Aye, I won't pick on the little Flower too much.]" Douglas said chuckling.

"[And I won't have any of his Magnius brand bullying.]" Florent shot back.

Lexianna laughed and walked away towards Basil. Lorenzo walked up to the pair.

"Take care of the lass for us will ye, boyo?" Douglas said softly. "And ye stay outta trouble, ya hear?" He rustled his hair.

"Aye, I will sir!" Lorenzo said knocking Douglas' hand away with a salute. Douglas laughed and saluted back.

Florent smiled and said, "We'll be hoping for your safe return. With a feast!"

"I can't wait Mr. Florent!" Lorenzo said shaking his hand.

Lexianna walked up to Basil and hugged him tightly, "[I'm gonna miss you Baba.]" She whispered to him.

Basil hugged her back and said, "[I'm gonna miss you too, Anna. Make sure to keep an eye on your brother. And come back safe.]"

Lexianna let go and walked to the party and said. "I ready to leaf, any time."

Basil turned to Lorenzo, "Your turn kiddo. You got everything ready?" He said looking at the large pack.

Lorenzo said looking away from Basil, "Of course, Da'. I'm not leaving anything."

Basil laughed, "Alright then, boy. Don't get into any trouble and keep your sister safe." Lorenzo was still looking down, Basil sighed and put a hand on his shoulder, "I know you've been planning to take a big job like this for a while anyway. You wanna learn to fly solo and that's fine."

Lorenzo looked up and looked like he was about to cry. He hugged Basil all of a sudden and said, "I'm gonna make you proud, Da'."

Basil was surprised at first but then hugged him back, "I know Jean, I know." He grabbed Lorenzo's shoulders and pushed him to arms length, "Now go before Florent starts REALLY bawling." He turned Lorenzo around and pushed him a bit.

Florent was already in tears and blew his nose into a handkerchief. Douglas shoved him a bit, "Stop overreacting you big babby."

Lorenzo walked up to the group with the scooter, Still trying to hold tears back. "I'm ready whenever, guys."
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by FuraidoRaisu Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:29 am

After waking up and recovering from their lachryma-induced hangovers, Chao and Jiao-rong grab their things and wander through the forest for a couple of hours, foraging for whatever they think might be edible and even stumbling upon a lake from which they catch some fish.

"Eh? What is this; I don't even- Ain't no fish I've ever seen on Grados. Ah, well."

After another bit of wandering (as well as Chao climbing up trees to try and spot a landmark) the two find a road leading to a port. They wander around the port until Chao notices a large group of people talking in front of an airship. The two sneak behind some crates and Chao pulls a telescope out of his bag to get a better look at them.

"Hehehe. Yup. Those are definitely the kids from the other day... but who's the guy carrying the septic tank? Getting some bad vibes from that thing..."

Chao turns his gaze to the ship, getting a good, long look at it... Suddenly, he retracts the telescope and turns to Jiao-rong with a smile on his face.

"Follow my lead, boy."

Port Ilma. 11:58AM FtST.
FuraidoRaisu
FuraidoRaisu
Replica
Replica

Grade : 3753
Charm : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:01 pm

Luxveilm Branch HQ, Grados, 9:26 PM GST

After a short walk, Annette led Nathan, Aomora and Kalina to a rather large building. At the fron were two guards who saluted immediately after seeing Annette, who held up an id card and said, "These three are with me. They're here for a conference with General Einsigg."

"Yes Ma'am." one guard said opening the door. Annette entered and turned to the others, signalling them to follow her in.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12626
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:42 pm

"Wow...I know it's suppose to be big but this is just HUGE! This is probably silly to ask but what does one do in this place?" Nathan said to Annette. Not too mention paying everyone who works here...

"Maybe they monitor everything from here? Maybe top secret missions or training facilities are inside here too? I'll prolly never get this right." Kalina grinned. "I don't think Ferridan has anything THIS huge. Anywho, where is the General?" Kalina wondered.

Luxveilm Branch HQ, Grados, 9:32 PM GST

I can't remember the last time I've been so excited like this...I feel like such a kid with all this excitement inside but its necessary. I just hope I won't let anyone down... "I'm ready...but I'd like to ask a question. Maybe...just maybe...could I learn to drive this thing or an airship in the future? I'm a quick learner." Cecilla said shyly.

The Baratros, Fortunica 12:34 PM FtST

Last edited by Bacon'N'grits on Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:05 pm

Luxveilm Branch, Veilstrum, 9:33 PM GST.

"As I said earlier, the General is at the capital with His Majesty. We'll be communicating with him from here." answered Annette before coming across a room labeled "Conference 4." She opened the door and let the others in. Inside was a long table facing a smaller table where a computer rested. "Take your seats. <Please sit down.>" she said as she made her way to the computer and began typing on it. After a brief second the well sized monitor lit up and flashed the Veilstrum Imperial Emblem. After that, the image cut to what appeared to be an elderly man in a well decorated uniform sitting in his office facing the group. The elderly man adjusted his glasses and smiled, "<Greetings, my name is Herz Einsigg. Commander General of the Veilstrum Imperial Army. I assume you are the three sent by Wendel.>"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12626
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:24 pm

"Groooaaan..." Jiao-rong is slumped over the back of his mount still not fully recovered from drinking and sleeping outdoors. The creature has a long neck and thick fur. It's fur was an unnaturally bright purple, perhaps dyed that color by someone with horrible taste. One could imagine that such abuse and indignity was the reason for the creature's expression which could only be described as bored disdain. Jiao-rong groans again and flops limply about. The beast snorts and looks at Chao expectantly.

Port Ilma. 12:00PM FtST.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10058
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:34 pm

This is incredible. I can't believe we are within the big cheese of Grados! This is almost to good to be true! "Yes sir. I am Nathan Vysler! I'm here on Wendels behalf to seek an audience with you. It's a great pleasure to meet you." Nathan said bowing to the General.

Man...Nathan's full of surprises. One minute, he's all rambunctious AND obnoxious and the next he's serious...don't ever really see this from him. Perhaps I'm being too much of a jerk to him. "I am Kalina! I'm here with Nathan as well as our Friend here Aomora! I apologize if she doesn't speak too much. She's quiet but also I don't think she can speak Gradosian very well so she's probably not talking to avoid being rude to you." Kalina said sincerely to the General.

Alright! I might be stealing a line from you when I say this...but is there anything you wish to ask of us first before we ask you?" Nathan inquired.

Luxveilm Branch, Veilstrum, 9:36 PM GST.
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:11 pm

Without warning, the sarcophagus shook on the boat. "Hm? Something up, Cyrus?" Atlas asked.

"Well...no. Just a strange feeling of..nostalgia?" He responded. "Something from a very long time ago....I can't put my finger on it."

"..." Atlas picked up the sarcophagus and slung it on his back again. "Well, at any rate, if we're all set to go, we should probably get moving."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down