Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Mythopoeia

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Tales of Mythopoeia - Page 3 Empty Re: Tales of Mythopoeia

Post by Sophie on Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:59 am

"I think I'm getting the idea, so settle down. I'll take up your offer then." Aomora says while putting up a smile. "Let's hope we don't meet someone that fits the criteria better of why you would want to knock their lights out." says with a smirk. Now let us hope we don't have that happen very soon.

Sophie
Huma
Huma

Grade : 4249
Charm : 9
Location : Wandering around after a battle (Only few truely know).

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster on Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:35 pm

Jiao-rong stares at Chao Fan as he tries to crawl out the window.

"You know I already paid for the room right? We can walk out the front door and come back later."

Suddenly there is a knock on the door.

"Sir! It's the innkeeper. I heard voices. You're payment only included one person! I'm coming in there!"

"Well shit. Lead the way old man."

Last edited by Grunge Hamster on Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Exodus

Grade : 8901
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:45 pm

"GOOD! Lets go then!" Nathan said as the group left to Roggrasha. "First, we gotta get through Kaigor pass then, pass through Peril forest, then BOOM! Roggrasha!"

"Ok! It could get bright so watch for anyone in case they could see it. Here i go! Hnnnngh!" Cecilla clasped her hands with her spirit to guide her group. "All that is dark, unseen to me...shine thy path, the true paths to see!" Cecilla said they both created a small light to reveal the path for them to take. "There...to the right. If we go towards that big tree towards the east, there should be a small underpass...its not being used but if we wait, we could lose our chance..." Cecilla said exhausted. Oh geez...it's been quite a while indeed since I've done this. "If we can't go there, then to the left of us theres a hidden pass for us to go through. Although there could be many dangers inside goin that way." Cecilla said.

Tales of Mythopoeia - Page 3 Tumblr_lo2zhgVi0E1qbvovho1_500
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 4640
Charm : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:32 pm

"La la la la~.." Lynna was skipping along a random trail, her eyes closed as she hummed loudly to herself.

"Hm, how long have I been walking like this?" Lynna stopped in her tracks suddenly, standing up straight. "I should change directions! Something tells me...I should go...this waaayy!!" She pointed in another direction and began running.

Fortunica, 12:07 PM FtST

Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:So what did I do? I played the sax muthaf**ker!
Kilvas
Kilvas

Grade : 16634
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:30 pm

"Wow that spirit sure can do like everything. Can any of your spirits do that, Leo?" Lorenzo asked inquisitively, "But uhh, we should just take the way that won't get us in any danger. So big tree it is." Lorenzo started walking towards to the big tree.

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 5770
Charm : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:34 pm

"I dunno. I know the four can't." Leo said to Lorenzo. I should honestly ask how her spirit works the way it does........but not now. "Well lets get going I suppose."

Somewhere in the Zelur Forest 12:09 FtSt

Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 28732
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:54 pm

They moved on and arrived at the big tree, "Hey this is it, I think." He said touching the the trunk, "G'damn that's pretty. You don't see this kind of stuff on Grados that's for sure." He smiled looking up, He then squinted as if he noticed something, "Hey! That's smoke! We must be close!" He said pointing at the sky.

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:15 pm

"Wow." Leo's face lit up when they approached the giant tree. "Something this beautiful exists so deep in the forest. I cant believe it! I cant wait to tell the others when I get back!"  he began to shake with excitement. "Im starting to feel like i'll be learning alot more than I expected on this adventure!" he shouted.

"RRRWYEEARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGH!"

"Oops."

Imps angrily looked in the direction of the group. Screeching as if to call on more to the scene.

The Great Tree of Zelur forest 12:14 FtST

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:22 pm

He quickly whipped out his gun and shot one of them in the head, "SHADDUP!!!" He shouted at the one he just killed. The others were silenced. They looked to their fallen comrade, then back to the party, then back down. "REWARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!" One of them screeched and all of them started charging at them. "Ok I think it's time to go!" He said turning to run. "BOOK IT!" He started running.

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:11 am

"WHY DID YOU MAKE THEM ANGRIER!?" Leo shouted as he frantically began to awkwardly run behind Lorenzo.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FuraidoRaisu on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:33 pm

After about an hour of wandering, the two men stop to find out where they are. Chao looks at his map, a large, filthy, wrinkled sheet of paper he got from a stranger while he went to take a leak in an alley. The map is drawn out with what is surely permanent marker.

"... I'VE GOT IT! We're lost."

They look around and realize they appear to be on some random trail somewhere outside the city.

"Ah, well." He crumples the 'map' and tosses it aside. "And that twitchy fellow in the alley seemed like such a reliable guy."

Suddenly, Chao looks further up the trail and sees a young woman, probably no older than Jiao-rong, singing to herself and walking up the path toward them. Chao smiles and waves at her.

"HIIIIIIII!!!!~"

Somewhere outside a city, Fortunica. 2:08PM FtST

Replica
Replica

Grade : 2596
Charm : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:01 pm

"Sweet...now were on are way out of the pass. I forgot how nice the view is from here...Kaigor is reallly huge." Nathan said.

"Yea...while being in the village is small, its pretty BIG form here..." Kalina said. "Have you been up here before Aomora? Beautiful isn't it?" Kalina asked her.

Top of Kaigor Pass, Kaigor Ferridan 9:25am FsT

"I second that notion..." Cecilla says. "We can't keep running forever and we can't fight an entire horde of them of them can we? In my current state...I won't be too much help but is there another way out of this?" Cecilla said.

Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:07 pm

Grados, Vielstrum 6:29:39 pm GST

"D-Dammit! Outta the way!" Atlas yelled. By now the tavern had broken out into a mass fight. Through missed punches, spilled drinks, and knocked over tables, the entirety of the tavern patrons were swinging fists and any implements of destruction they could find. Atlas's last target for his personal challenge was now across the tavern, beating another patron. The Raw Dog tavern had become a true display of Gradosian spirit. A small sense of pride welled in Atlas, but was muddled by his pursuit, to achieve his personal challenge. He squirmed, shoved and slipped through the other patrons, halfway across the bar. He grabbed his sarcophagus as he passed where his stool had been before it had been broken and used for various blunt instruments. He propped the sarcophagus on his arm and began sweeping through the bar, knocking the patrons over.

"HAAAH!"

"Ooof!" Atlas felt a blow to the head as he was hit by a broken table leg by one of the other patrons. "Bastard!" He grabbed the patron by his shirt, and with three solid headbutts, he threw the patron back and out of the fight. He continued with his sweep. His target was preoccupied, his fist raised to punch another patron. "Hey you!" Atlas roared. His target turned just in time to see the head of the sarcophagus nail him in the face. The man fell back, limp on a pile of rubble and unconscious patrons. Atlas panted and looked up at the clock. It read '6:32'. Atlas's face sunk. "WHAT?! GOD DAMMIT." He grabbed the man who his target had been beating on and threw him across the bar. With that, Atlas stormed out the tavern, now planning for his trip to Fortunica. Grumbling along the way.

Grados, Vielstrum 6:32 pm GST

RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 20469
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas on Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:08 pm

Lynna continued running, her arms straight in front of her, not noticing the man greeting her. She ran past him and continued to run. "Woooo! Almost there Aira! Something tells me we're gonna see something amazing over here!" She spoke out loud.

Somewhere in Fortunica, 2:09 pm FtST

After a few more minutes of running she found herself by a side of a large lake, her eyes lit up as she started jumping up and down. "Oh wow! See I knew there was something amazing this way! Even though water was never Aira's thing..it makes me happy!" Lynna ran to the shores, beginning to kick her feet in the water.

Lake Ilma, 2:15 pm FtST

Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:So what did I do? I played the sax muthaf**ker!
Kilvas
Kilvas

Grade : 16634
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:32 pm

"Lo-shhhhhhk-I kno-shhhk-your-" Static and some cut off words were coming from Lorenzo's pocket. "Huh?" He said pulling out his communicator nearly dropping it as he ran. "LORENZO! I KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE! YOU LEFT THE STALL ALONE! BASIL'S GONNA BE SO PISSED AT YOU!!!!" A girl's voice was screaming out of his communicator as he was fumbling with it. He finally grabbed it and started talking into it. "Lexianna! Not now! I'm currently being chased out of this forsaken forest by a horde of crazed midget monsters."
The voice replied after some silence, "Well you're lucky Basil doesn't know about this yet."
Lorenzo muttered to himself, "Stop being so nonchalant about this."
"AND you're lucky I brought your rifle with me. I had a feeling you got into some trouble so I brought it with me." She said calmly, "You owe me big time for this one!" She was riding the scooter alongside the outskirts of the forest with something really long and covered in cloth strapped to her back. An occasional bump and hop from the uneven ground and roots.
"Goddammit Lex! This is not the timeeeeeeeeeeee." Lorenzo replied slightly whining. "Seriously I don't know where we're going and we might get brutally murdered."
"We?!" Some silence, "Fine fine! I get it! here!" She pulled a flare gun out from a pouch attached to the scooter. And fired straight into the air. "There follow that." She then pulled the scooter to a complete stop.
Lorenzo heard the squeal of the flare coming from the three's left. He looked up smoke and a faint light was coming up from not too far.
He pointed to it. "There! C'mon, We're almost there!" He said picking up the pace. The Imps still in hot pursuit, screeching and snarling.

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster on Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:11 pm

"Rude." Jiao-rong watches as the girl runs right past them. He slumps down on the ground exhausted.
"I bet she wouldn't have given us decent directions either. You are the worst guide ever." He says to Chao Fan. "I can't believe you bought that map off of that junkie. Or that he actually took... whatever that thing you gave him as payment was. Is that map even accurate? He told us there were magic rocks or something in this forest. Probably not the thing I'm looking for but worth a shot."

Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie on Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:28 pm

Gazing around before responding "Haven't gone this far up before, otherwise I rarely come to this pass." I wonder if I'll find any good herbs on the way to Roggrasha, won't hurt to have additional supplies she thought to herself while gazing around. Smiling to herself, Aomora speaks up "Guess we can keep this view to memory, because it be the welcoming sight when we return from this mission."

Sophie
Huma
Huma

Grade : 4249
Charm : 9
Location : Wandering around after a battle (Only few truely know).

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK on Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:44 pm

Grados, Vielstrum 7:20 pm GST

Atlas was still grumbling when he got to his apartment. Large enough for a person and a half, but messy. Atlas dropped his sarcophagus by the door. "Home sweet home." He sat down on a nearby chair, the cleanest sitting surface in sight, he stared at the sarcophagus. "...You're not gonna actually hold me to that nonsense about the three minutes, right?" He sat in silence, not hearing a response. "...Hm. Though, Fortunica might provide some insight to a few problems...." He moved on from the subject, getting out of his seat. He looked around his apartment, finding a picture of him and a few other people, all with various weapons. "Oh the good old days." The picture was from Atlas's time in the army. "...The sad part is that most of these people are dead. This guy here?" He pointed to a short bearded man with a hammer, showing it to the sarcophagus. "Guy got his entire torso chomped off. Didn't even know what hit him. Poor bastard." He sighed deeply. "And Lyla. Man, she was quite a woman." He placed the picture down. "If she wasn't part of my unit, I woulda asked her to marry me." He sat back down in his chair. "Well, not right away. She mighta gone crazy after being in a committed relationship. But man..." Atlas's words trailed off. "Regardless, it'd never work out between us now, she disappeared in the Rahkskil. Probably froze to death. Poor thing." He remained quiet for a time, staring at the sarcophagus as if awaiting a response. He sat up, looking a bit more serious now. "...Can't decide that quickly. I'll sleep on the idea. See how I feel in the morning. Maybe talk to a military buddy. Fair?" Without awaiting a response he stood up. "....Damn I'm tired. Musta drank too much." He shrugged. "Or that blow to the head. One or the other." He left the room and jumped on his bed. "Night. If I don't wake up, don't bother, nothing to get up for anyway."

RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 20469
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:51 pm

"I am not accustomed to this kind of activity!" Leo shouted as his pace began to get a bit slower. He turned back to see at least thirty imps on his tail and suddenly sped up. "BUT I ALSO DONT WANT TO DIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" he screamed as he began to pass the other two.

Somewhere near the edge of the Zelur Forest 2:18 PM FtST

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:11 pm

"Ho' shi...!" He said as Leo ran past him, "Dude don't push yourself too hard you're just gonna burn yourself out!" He shouted behind him. The trees were thinning at this point, "Never mind, Keep booking it, We must be getting close!"
Somewhere near the edge of the Zelur Forest 2:20 PM FtST
Lexianna had taken off the rifle and placed it against the scooter. She flipped the seat up to reveal a compartment. She pulled a big wrench out of it. She also pulled out a SMG. "Dear god, if I die cause of this idiot I'm so haunting him for the rest of his short life."
Somewhere outside of the Zelur Forest 2:20 PM FtST

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by FuraidoRaisu on Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:30 am

"... She seemed nice. Ah, well." Chao pulls a small, circular tin out of his rucksack and opens it. He grabs a large pinch of chewing herbs from the tin and stuffs it in his cheek. He gives it a couple of chews. "Mmmnnnggnnnmmng *PTUH* ... Want some?"

They walk for a few more minutes up the trail. Suddenly, Chao's attention is immediately drawn to something off in the distance.

"Hm? *PTUH* Do you hear inhuman shrieking? Because I hear inhuman shrieking."

Somewhere in the forest, Fortunica. 2:20PM FtST

Replica
Replica

Grade : 2596
Charm : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:57 am

"Let's suppose that it is shrieking and that it is inhuman, do you really think we should be moving towards it? I mean I know adventure involves a certain amount of danger and all but... aaand you're not even listening to me are you?"

Jioa-rong moves to catch up to Chao Fan, who has already started walking towards the noise.

"You wouldn't happen to have anything to drink in that rucksack of yours would you? Some...uh... liquid courage for a level one gun-mage?" Jiao-rong asks nervously as the shrieking gets louder.

Somewhere in the forest, Fortunica. 2:21PM FtST

Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:40 am

As the group reached a clearing in the forest Leo spotted a woman looking in their direction. "Is that your friend!?" he frantically shouted at Lorenzo. "If so tell her to brace herself!!!!"

Zelur forest East Exit 2:25 FtST

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:44 am

"Alright...were halfway there guys! Just a few more turns and were out. Need some FISHHHH!!!" Nathan said excitingly.

"Nathan! Look! Who is that?!?" Kalina said noticing a big figure up ahead. "Hide! She said as the group finds a bush to take cover behind

"What a minute...that tattoo...Kalina. Aren't Greallands the Dragon tattoo guys right?" Nathan asked.

"Yea...duh! If that the case, we'll be ok! They get along with us mostly." Kalina said as she was about to yell at him.

Nathan grabbed her to pull her back down. "Kalina wait! I know that but...this tattoo isn't you're average dragon. It looks...a bit more sinister." Nathan said.

"Ow...that hurt...I mean, what if they changed designs? You ever think of that?!" Kalina said.

"(sigh) I'm not taking any chances. Last time I checked, their tattoos were orange not a dark blue color. Just to be safe, lets take the detour to avoid him. Something's bothering about that guy..." Nathan said as he and the group went around quietly to take the detour.

Peril Forest, Kaigor Ferridan. 9:35am Fst

"Alrighty!!! Nows the time to get out here!" Cecilla said.

Last edited by Bacon'N'grits on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total

Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:50 am

"LEXI!!! IT'S US!!!! THERE'S THREE OF US!!!" He shouted out to her, "GET READY!!!"

"What!?" She said throwing everything back into the scooter. "What do you mean?"

He turned to Leo, "Yea, What do you mean brace herself?!"

Zelur forest East Exit 2:26 PM FtST

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content